PDA

View Full Version : Gonzales 33 Pleasanton 30 Final.

ApachePride
10-22-2010, 10:14 PM
Gonzales wins with a TD pass on final play of game. There was about a 2 minute delay by the officials to determine whether it was a reception or not. They called it a catch. Very exciting!

lbjacj
10-22-2010, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by ApachePride
Gonzales wins with a TD pass on final play of game. There was about a 2 minute delay by the officials to determine whether it was a reception or not. They called it a catch. Very exciting!

sounds like the wimberley/sealy game:cool:

Gontex
10-23-2010, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by lbjacj
sounds like the wimberley/sealy game:cool:

Apaches are still in the hunt. They have LaVernia and Cuero left. Still have to win one of those two to get into the playoffs. These guys remind me of the Kardiac Kids of a few years back. Game isn't over until the clock reads O:OO. Still some good games left in the district. Sam Houston plays LaVernia today and Cuero next week.

CueroDad08
10-23-2010, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Gontex
Apaches are still in the hunt. They have LaVernia and Cuero left. Still have to win one of those two to get into the playoffs. These guys remind me of the Kardiac Kids of a few years back. Game isn't over until the clock reads O:OO. Still some good games left in the district. Sam Houston plays LaVernia today and Cuero next week.

Good luck on those last two games. Like was stated before distric started.
Even after the 6-0 start, They must win one of the 3 games that has meaning to get in playoffs.
Sam Houston
La Vernia
Cuero

The first of the three was a heart breaker. Now must win on the road at La Vernia or Beat Cuero at home. Eather is not an easy task.

Anything can happen. It would really be cool to see Gonzales find a way to get in after the last few years........Just make sure the upset is next week...

Snotbubbles
10-23-2010, 09:50 AM
Sounds like I predicted this well, as a toss up.

Good game GZ. Nice effort Pleasanton.

Appears Cuero, SH, GZ and LV vying for the 4 playoff spots.

Should be an exciting final 2 weeks following today's biggy at the Rock Pile, LV versus SH. LV really needs to win to stay in it for sure.