PDA

View Full Version : Sorry ccmom!

Black_Magic
10-22-2010, 03:40 PM
ccmom, I want to extend our apologies to you for this. We have done some tracking down and found out who it was. Her name was Mrs ****** Davis. She is very frustrated and she took it out on you. Her frustration stems from her having a son who was so inadequate that he was unable to live up to her and his fathers hopes of being a football player. Her husband Richard eventualy retired from coaching because of his bitter disapointment in his son. So clearly she struck out at you because you were wearing the colors of a progam that would not hire her husband. Found out she was from out of town in to see the game. We here at Snyder would like to say how sorry we are for the rude behavior shown to you.

BaseballUmp
10-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Hahaha classic

pirate4state
10-22-2010, 03:52 PM
what?

LH_Tuff
10-22-2010, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
ccmom, I want to extend our apologies to you for this. We have done some tracking down and found out who it was. Her name was Mrs ****** Davis. She is very frustrated and she took it out on you. Her frustration stems from her having a son who was so inadequate that he was unable to live up to her and his fathers hopes of being a football player. Her husband Richard eventualy retired from coaching because of his bitter disapointment in his son. So clearly she struck out at you because you were wearing the colors of a progam that would not hire her husband. Found out she was from out of town in to see the game. We here at Snyder would like to say how sorry we are for the rude behavior shown to you.

Now we know why Rocket's dad affectionately called him Tootsie while he was growing up.

defense51
10-22-2010, 04:04 PM
???

ccmom
10-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Ummm...not quite sure what to say for once. :eek:

Sweetwater Red
10-22-2010, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
what?

Rocket took some shots at Black Magic's dad (Rogers). So, now
Black Magic is retaliating by taken shots at Rocket and using
Mr and Mrs. Davis. :rolleyes:

It's your typical pissing contest. That's what we men do. :D

BaseballUmp
10-22-2010, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

Haha yea didnt take me long to put two and two together...guess we recognize it lots quicker

ccmom
10-22-2010, 04:16 PM

It's your typical pissing contest. That's what WEE men do. :D Fixed that for ya..

Sweetwater Red
10-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Fixed that for ya..

:clap: :D :clap:

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 04:21 PM
You know what's scary.....knowing the guys in this ""wee"ing" contest....I might actually be able to win the MDIBTY...

metaphorically speaking, or maybe not:thinking: :eek:

BaseballUmp
10-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You know what's scary.....knowing the guys in this ""wee"ing" contest....I might actually be able to win the MDIBTY...

metaphorically speaking, or maybe not:thinking: :eek:
TMI
:eek:

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
TMI
:eek:

;)

Eagle 1
10-22-2010, 04:47 PM

Are you kidding me?
After Rocket told me to stay out of his personal life when I asked him about being a coach?

TheDOCTORdre
10-22-2010, 04:59 PM

to bad these "guys" have to sit down to have their pissing contest:D

garciap77
10-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/surprised-004.gif

Rocket
10-22-2010, 06:35 PM

BM's dad is Rogers? Didn't realize that. makes plenty of sense now though.

My mom doesn't travel to watch Brownwood play wanna be teams. She is waiting for the SC. ;)

I would retaliate, but I promised RM I would cool it down.

Rocket
10-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
Are you kidding me?
After Rocket told me to stay out of his personal life when I asked him about being a coach?

You didn't just ask me about being a coach. You attacked me personally using personal information.

BM is a dillweed. We all know this. You would think the DC for Snyder would learn not to mix it up with fans. It will just get ugly and he will say something dumb or act a fool. Wait a minute, sounds like Snyder last Friday night. Now I see...