PDA

View Full Version : Someone from Snyder...or anyone who knows...

ccmom
10-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Is Ward a Jr or Sr?

bobcat1
10-22-2010, 10:39 AM
Junior from what I have read.

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Is Ward a Jr or Sr?

You would think with my great love of Snyder, I would know the answer to that question.

But to tell you the truth, until last Friday night...I didn't even know who Ward was!!

ccmom
10-22-2010, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Junior from what I have read.

Thank you, but I hope you are wrong! Haha :D

ccmom
10-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You would think with my great love of Snyder, I would know the answer to that question.

But to tell you the truth, until last Friday night...I didn't even know who Ward was!!

Oh come one TigerMom...you can tell me. :D

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 10:48 AM
Oh come one TigerMom...you can tell me. :D

Speaking of "TigerMom"....there used to be two really cool "girl" Snyder posters here.

I know one of them was Witchy Woman...and I can't remember what the other one's name was.....they were SO fun!!!!

Black_Magic
10-22-2010, 10:49 AM
he is a Jr

ccmom
10-22-2010, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
he is a Jr

Are you sure? You better ask someone with inside info and get back to me. ;)

95mustang
10-22-2010, 10:51 AM
Thank you, but I hope you are wrong! Haha :D

He is not wrong. Ward is a Junior, so we all get to see his talent again next year.

ccmom
Speaking of "TigerMom"....there used to be two really cool "girl" Snyder posters here.

I know one of them was Witchy Woman...and I can't remember what the other one's name was.....they were SO fun!!!!

Forgive me, but the thought of a poster from Snyder named Witchy Woman just cracked me up!! :D

Maybe it was that woman that ran me out of the bathroom Friday night!! :eek: She looked the part!! :eek:

Ranger Mom
ccmom.....I just read that Ward is a JUNIOR!!!!

:p

ccmom
10-22-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by 95mustang
He is not wrong. Ward is a Junior, so we all get to see his talent again next year.

What are you doing here? :confused:

I thought they locked you up for texting that Early police officer...:p

95mustang
10-22-2010, 10:55 AM
What are you doing here? :confused:

I thought they locked you up for texting that Early police officer...:p

It was all a misunderstanding.

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 10:57 AM
Forgive me, but the thought of a poster from Snyder named Witchy Woman just cracked me up!! :D

Maybe it was that woman that ran me out of the bathroom Friday night!! :eek: She looked the part!! :eek:

I saw you leaving the bathrooms..I didn't know someone ran you out!!!

I walked up to the fence where my husband was talking to some scary looking dude at the fence.

He said, "is this your wife? She looks mean!!":eek: So I already didn't like him!

Then my daughter walked up and he told her she was beautiful...talked to my husband some more...told me daughter how pretty she was.....and the whole time I was thinking......"man, Snyder has some creepy people."

After the 4th or 5th time of telling my daughter how pretty he thought she was, he asked her if she had a boyfriend....this guy had to have been in his 40's.....I was fixin to let loose on him till Ashton said, "Nope...sure don't, but my husband is right over there."

Anyway...long story short, when we walked away I asked Jimmy..."who in the HELL is that?"

Come to find out....he's from Greenwood!!!:D :D :D :D

ccmom
10-22-2010, 11:05 AM
I saw you leaving the bathrooms..I didn't know someone ran you out!!!

I walked up to the fence where my husband was talking to some scary looking dude at the fence.

He said, "is this your wife? She looks mean!!":eek: So I already didn't like him!

Then my daughter walked up and he told her she was beautiful...talked to my husband some more...told me daughter how pretty she was.....and the whole time I was thinking......"man, Snyder has some creepy people."

After the 4th or 5th time of telling my daughter how pretty he thought she was, he asked her if she had a boyfriend....this guy had to have been in his 40's.....I was fixin to let loose on him till Ashton said, "Nope...sure don't, but my husband is right over there."

Anyway...long story short, when we walked away I asked Jimmy..."who in the HELL is that?"

Come to find out....he's from Greenwood!!!:D :D :D :D

HAHAHA!! That's hilarious!! :clap:

Yes...some woman in the bathroom came up behind me at the sink....WAY too close to me, and told me to "Hurry my purple a** up!" Instinctly, I looked at my backside and said "You must not be talking to me because my a** is not purple"...and of course I smiled but she DIDN'T!! She just moved closer so I got my purple A** outa there!! LOL:eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 11:08 AM

Yes...some woman in the bathroom came up behind me at the sink....WAY too close to me, and told me to "Hurry my purple a** up!" Instinctly, I looked at my backside and said "You must not be talking to me because my a** is not purple"...and of course I smiled but she DIDN'T!! She just moved closer so I got my purple A** outa there!! LOL:eek: :eek:

OMG!! Are you serious????

I wish I had been there......I would have had your back......or, your purple @$$, I guess!!!:D :D

ccmom
10-22-2010, 11:10 AM
OMG!! Are you serious????

I wish I had been there......I would have had your back......or, your purple @$$, I guess!!!:D :D

I'm totally serious!!! The scary thing is I THINK she was serious, too!! :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 11:15 AM
I'm totally serious!!! The scary thing is I THINK she was serious, too!! :eek: :eek:

Well...maybe Snyder has some creepy people after all!!!

tigerbyheart
10-22-2010, 11:44 AM
I'm totally serious!!! The scary thing is I THINK she was serious, too!! :eek: :eek: CC Mom don't judge us by a few bad seeds. You are welcome anytime even wearing your purple. I always wear my tiger black and gold when I go watch other teams play. :D

ccmom
10-22-2010, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
CC Mom don't judge us by a few bad seeds. You are welcome anytime even wearing your purple. I always wear my tiger black and gold when I go watch other teams play. :D

Thank you!! I'm just glad it wasn't you!! :eek: :D

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
CC Mom don't judge us by a few bad seeds. You are welcome anytime even wearing your purple. I always wear my tiger black and gold when I go watch other teams play. :D

Speaking of.....why weren't you at the M&G????

Rocket
10-22-2010, 01:44 PM

Was her last name, Rogers?

bobcat1
10-22-2010, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Was her last name, Rogers? Weak......

Rocket
10-22-2010, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Weak......

Fair question..

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 01:52 PM
Fair question..

If I thought someone was thinking about whooping my @$$, purple or otherwise, I wouldn't stick around long enough to ask their last name.

That was kind of crappy of you though.....insult away, but have a LITTLE bit of class about it.

Snydertigersrul
10-22-2010, 01:55 PM
he is a Jr

He's a junior and I hope that he doesn't declare a hardship and declare for the next NFL Draft.

ccmom
10-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Black_Magic
he is a Jr [/QUOTE

He's a junior and I hope that he doesn't declare a hardship and declare for the next NFL Draft.

I think he definitely should!! :D

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 01:56 PM
I think he definitely should!! :D

You made me snort!!:p

skins4life
10-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Is Ward a Jr or Sr?

Jr.

Black_Magic
10-22-2010, 03:28 PM
ccmom, I want to extend our apologies to you for this. We have done some tracking down and found out who it was. Her name was Mrs ****** Davis. She is very frustrated and she took it out on you. Her frustration stems from her having a son who was so inadequate that he was unable to live up to her and his fathers hopes of being a football player. Her husband Richard eventualy retired from coaching because of his bitter disapointment in his son. So clearly she struck out at you because you were wearing the colors of a progam that would not hire her husband. Found out she was from out of town in to see the game. We here at Snyder would like to say how sorry we are for the rude behavior shown to you.

Louie13
10-22-2010, 03:36 PM
a Junior
even though Im a little late.

Oh well, I thought it was a vote!

BEAST
10-22-2010, 03:39 PM
ccmom, I want to extend our apologies to you for this. We have done some tracking down and found out who it was. Her name was Mrs ****** Davis. She is very frustrated and she took it out on you. Her frustration stems from her having a son who was so inadequate that he was unable to live up to her and his fathers hopes of being a football player. Her husband Richard eventualy retired from coaching because of his bitter disapointment in his son. So clearly she struck out at you because you were wearing the colors of a progam that would not hire her husband. Found out she was from out of town in to see the game. We here at Snyder would like to say how sorry we are for the rude behavior shown to you.

Thats real cool of you. Sorry pile of humanity you are. How did you like watching your defense get 61 hung on them? Better yet, how did you like watching and knowing there wasnt a damn thing you could do to stop it?

BEAST

Black_Magic
10-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Thats real cool of you. Sorry pile of humanity you are. How did you like watching your defense get 61 hung on them? Better yet, how did you like watching and knowing there wasnt a damn thing you could do to stop it?

BEAST Sorry your getting mad. Not sure why your getting mad though. Im extending an apology to ccmom. Though I might make sure she knows it was not someone with the last name of Rogers like somebody reported..:(

BEAST
10-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Sorry your getting mad. Not sure why your getting mad though. Im extending an apology to ccmom. Though I might make sure she knows it was not someone with the last name of Rogers like somebody reported..:(

So, how did you like it? You obviously forgot to answer the questions I asked you.

BEAST

ccmom
10-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Whoa...I took a break to get some work done and look what I missed! :eek:

nobogey72
10-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Richard Pryor to his buddy : "Woooo, this water sure is cold!" buddy: "Yeah, and it's deep too!":rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hollywood
10-22-2010, 04:05 PM
So, how did you like it? You obviously forgot to answer the questions I asked you.

BEAST

Well Beast, they got a few FIRST DOWNS out of our defense. NO biggy. Good job Snyder! LOL

ccmom
10-22-2010, 04:10 PM
I think I'll get my purple a** outa here! :eek:

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Whoa...I took a break to get some work done and look what I missed! :eek:

Dude!!! Me too!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think I'll get my purple a** outa here! :eek:

I'm right behind you!!

Did I really just call another female..."dude??"

My kids are wearing off on me!!:doh:

garciap77
10-22-2010, 05:17 PM

That's what you get for leaving early!:D

;)

garciap77
10-22-2010, 05:20 PM
Fair question..

Hey Coach, I mean Uncle or Aunt!

nm:D

;)

DaHop72
10-22-2010, 05:47 PM
Was her last name, Rogers? And you get stupider by the minute, insulting a man's wife because you have issues with him. What's next, picking on his kids as well. I know you wouldn't appreciate it if people brought your family into things like you do theirs. You've now gone past ignorant to just plain stupid.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rocket
10-22-2010, 06:05 PM
Sorry your getting mad. Not sure why your getting mad though. Im extending an apology to ccmom. Though I might make sure she knows it was not someone with the last name of Rogers like somebody reported..:(

I made somebody mad! Lol

Answer the question, you big pud. You want to be a coach and talk smack with the fans? You are about as dumb as they come.

Either way, Brownwood made him like it, Beast. It was way out of his hands.

It was a freckle-faced, redheaded, stepchild beat down.

Rocket
10-22-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
And you get stupider by the minute, insulting a man's wife because you have issues with him. What's next, picking on his kids as well. I know you wouldn't appreciate it if people brought your family into things like you do theirs. You've now gone past ignorant to just plain stupid.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It was a question. I didn't mean his wife. ;) quit assuming things Hop. All ccmom had to say was no.

Rocket
10-22-2010, 06:39 PM
If I thought someone was thinking about whooping my @$$, purple or otherwise, I wouldn't stick around long enough to ask their last name.

That was kind of crappy of you though.....insult away, but have a LITTLE bit of class about it.

I crossed the line a while back, just thought I would hang out there for a bit. ;)

Rocket
10-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Well Beast, they got a few FIRST DOWNS out of our defense. NO biggy. Good job Snyder! LOL

Brownwood knocked out the not quite.

DaHop72
10-22-2010, 11:43 PM
It was a question. I didn't mean his wife. ;) quit assuming things Hop. All ccmom had to say was no. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Because you know so many Rogers in Snyder. I don't think it's an assumption knowing how you feel about this family, and it's not all in fun when you do this.:( :(

Rocket
10-23-2010, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Because you know so many Rogers in Snyder. I don't think it's an assumption knowing how you feel about this family, and it's not all in fun when you do this.:( :(

It will be ok, Hop. Sticks and stones... Unless what I say is true, and that's a whole nutha deal altogether...I'm sure there are other Rogers in Snyder. It would be funny if that lady's last name was Rogers! :)

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2010, 06:29 AM
Fair question..
How is it a fair question? :rolleyes: I have met them BOTH and they're very nice.

What would you say about a coach who insists on a measure, when it's clear to everyone on both sides of the field AND the refs that it's a good 3 YARDS short? :thinking:

injuredinmelee
10-23-2010, 08:03 AM

They were awesome!

injuredinmelee
10-23-2010, 08:06 AM

I dont say this much if ever, but well done Blackie...

OPERATOR
10-23-2010, 09:29 AM

BEAST

If anyone is sorry it's you buddy. All you do is ramble about about a score. No one seriously gives a crap. Some of you Brownwood posters are so big behind the keyboard but you wouldn't have the testicles to say that to his face or anyone else.

Rocket
10-23-2010, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by OPERATOR
If anyone is sorry it's you buddy. All you do is ramble about about a score. No one seriously gives a crap. Some of you Brownwood posters are so big behind the keyboard but you wouldn't have the testicles to say that to his face or anyone else.

Cuz it's all about fighting? BEAST can and will back it up. Trust me on that one.

Rocket
10-23-2010, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I dont say this much if ever, but well done Blackie...

Good job, BM. You got Wondertard's seal of approval.:rolleyes:

Rocket
10-23-2010, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
How is it a fair question? :rolleyes: I have met them BOTH and they're very nice.

What would you say about a coach who insists on a measure, when it's clear to everyone on both sides of the field AND the refs that it's a good 3 YARDS short? :thinking:

What would you say about a coach that high fives a kid for cheap shotting a QB trying to kneel in victory formation when the game is out of reach? Ummmm...

Insisting on a measure!?! Oh my.. The gall... The nerve!!!! Lol

garciap77
10-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by OPERATOR

Easy 325! You might be getting in over your head!:)

Rocket
10-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Easy 325! You might be getting in over your head!:)

Might? BEAST would destroy OPERATOR...if physical areas is where he wants to venture in to...

Ranger Mom
10-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Might? BEAST would destroy OPERATOR...if physical areas is where he wants to venture in to...

I would hope BEAST has more class than that, than to want to get physical with a kid barely out of high school!

This line of posting needs to stop.....and right now!!

OPERATOR
10-23-2010, 01:33 PM

Was it about me? I don't think it was...

Rocket
10-23-2010, 01:34 PM
I would hope BEAST has more class than that, than to want to get physical with a kid barely out of high school!

This line of posting needs to stop.....and right now!!

Yeah I'm starting to hear a lot about how people are going to shut me up in person. :rolleyes:

OPERATOR
10-23-2010, 01:38 PM
Yeah I'm starting to hear a lot about how people are going to shut me up in person. :rolleyes:

It's all in fun Rocket.

Ranger Mom
10-23-2010, 02:02 PM
Okay....the original question has been answered and the thread has run it's course.