Old Tiger
10-21-2010, 11:57 PM
Who have they played?

An overrated Stephenville squad
Gatesville(2-5) isn't good
Graham isn't as good without Case
Llano is terrible
China Spring is no where near as good as they were 2 years ago
Abilene Wylie is not as good as years past and really no where close to that good
Beat a private school....big deal!
Snyder....don't even get me started on Snyder consistently one of the worst region I teams.
Who is Big Spring?

So far they have won by a lot but have yet to play anyone good.

They lose regional final/semi final and don't win state leaving all the brownwood faithful asking why. Why you might as because Rocket has his head so far up his rear he don't know good crap versus bad crap...its just all crap.

Only reason they get to the semi final is because they play in a sorry region.

pirate4state
10-21-2010, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Who have they played?

Llano is terrible
Abilene Wylie is not as good as years past and really no where close to that good

They lose regional final/semi final and don't win state leaving all the brownwood faithful asking why. Why you might as because Rocket has his head so far up his rear he don't know good crap versus bad crap...its just all crap.

Only reason they get to the semi final is because they play in a sorry region. LMAO and a new day begins :D

OPERATOR
10-22-2010, 12:00 AM
Who have they played?

Llano is terrible

:clap: :clap: :clap:

orange machine
10-22-2010, 12:47 AM
Well this is sure to start more crap as if anymore crap could be started.

orange machine
10-22-2010, 12:49 AM
Old Tiger you may be onto something.:thinking:

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
Well this is sure to start more crap as if anymore crap could be started. What is there to start? These statements and thoughts are the alpha and the omega.

BaseballUmp
10-22-2010, 01:07 AM
Who have they played?

Llano is terrible
Snyder....don't even get me started on Snyder consistently one of the worst region I teams.
Who is Big Spring?

Rocket,

Exhibit B...

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Rocket,

Exhibit B... I'll tell you what Rocket is going to say "well whats Rockdale's record this year and so on about Rockdale"

But Rockdale is irrelevant to this conversation so that is a moot point.

orange machine
10-22-2010, 01:44 AM
I can hear it now how great Stephenville is and they are world beaters, but I'm not sure they would even be in the middle of the pack in the 3a top 25. Brownwood has a very good offense no doubt, but I want to see them play a team that has a high powered offense as well. Snyder is a good team, but they don't have that offense that can grind it out. The best way to beat Brownwood is to keep the ball away from there offense and a team that has a big oline that can pound the ball then pass when needed is the team that will have the best chance. I know one team in d2 that fits that bill and that would be Argyle they are big and can control the clock. I'm sure there are 2 or 3 other teams that will be d2 that can handle the challenge. Either way Brownwood is good and it will take a great performance to beat them, but it can be done

coach
10-22-2010, 03:10 AM
Who have they played?

Llano is terrible
Who is Big Spring?

i like your thinking. i have said all year that they will not win state

Z-RO
10-22-2010, 04:00 AM
It would be different if they had just won, but they have annihilated everybody.

buckeyebob
10-22-2010, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
Old Tiger you may be onto something.:thinking:

http://clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-014.gif Old Tiger IS!http://clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-014.gif

BwdLion_80
10-22-2010, 06:47 AM
Just a little FYI, we have not played Wylie yet!:D Come on man, get your facts straight! :doh: :D :D

Gsquared
10-22-2010, 06:50 AM
Who have they played?

Llano is terrible
Who is Big Spring?

:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

charlesrixey
10-22-2010, 06:57 AM
:1popcorn:

lostaussie
10-22-2010, 06:57 AM
This should be good................but he does bring up some interesting points. just saying:thinking:

hollywood
10-22-2010, 07:01 AM
Suprising thread Old Tiger.:rolleyes:

I'll leave it at that.

BullBoy
10-22-2010, 07:03 AM
:1popcorn: :cheerl: :1popcorn:

LH_Tuff
10-22-2010, 07:14 AM
Oh boy. Here we go. :doh:

How is the weather in your neighborhood? :D

HEMOTOXIC
10-22-2010, 07:17 AM
Who have they played?

Llano is terrible
Who is Big Spring?

Only reason they get to the semi final is because they play in a
sorry region.

The things that make you say, hummm!:thinking: :1popcorn:

bobcat1
10-22-2010, 07:41 AM
Who have they played?

Llano is terrible
Who is Big Spring?

Only reason they get to the semi final is because they play in a sorry region. Good points except Wylie. What an interesting thread. :thinking: :iagree: :1popcorn:

theville
10-22-2010, 07:44 AM
Overrated Stephenville squad you have no clue about just beat an undefeated Killeen team.:D

Pick6
10-22-2010, 07:48 AM
Who have they played?

Here's the DL top 5

1. Brownwood (1)--275 {11}
2. Argyle (3)--249
3. Wimberley (4)--248
4. Celina (2)--246
5. Kirbyville (5)--236

Rank them in order of hardest schedule.

LH_Tuff
10-22-2010, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
Here's the DL top 5

1. Brownwood (1)--275 {11}
2. Argyle (3)--249
3. Wimberley (4)--248
4. Celina (2)--246
5. Kirbyville (5)--236

Rank them in order of hardest schedule.

That is easy:

1. Brownwood
2. Brownwood
3. Brownwood
4. Brownwood
5. Whoever plays Brownwood. Because having Brownwood on the schedule makes it one of the hardest.

RoyceTTU
10-22-2010, 08:20 AM
Everybody thus far thought we were overrated. Well......that worked out well for them. We will beat them down as they poke there heads up. It's class 3a version of Whack-a-mole.

gatordaze
10-22-2010, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
That is easy:

1. Brownwood
2. Brownwood
3. Brownwood
4. Brownwood
5. Whoever plays Brownwood. Because having Brownwood on the schedule makes it one of the hardest.

Is Rocket MIA?

Does he not have a Google Alert set for all news and information that refer to brownwood or through his own special algorithm that tangentially associates brownwood being disrespected like not capitalizing the name or statements including the word good v. great?

I am very concerned and we should call the authorities if he does not react/respond to this blasphemy soon!

HEMOTOXIC
10-22-2010, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Is Rocket MIA?

Does he not have a Google Alert set for all news and information that refer to brownwood or through his own special algorithm that tangentially associates brownwood being disrespected like not capitalizing the name or statements including the word good v. great?

I am very concerned and we should call the authorities if he does not react/respond to this blasphemy soon!

:clap: :fnypost:

Bosqueville
10-22-2010, 08:30 AM
Old Tiger... you managed to dis many teams not just Brownwood. Heck, a whole region!! Nice...

Rocket
10-22-2010, 08:37 AM
I am considering the source on this thread...

It is true that Brownwood has talked MUCHO SMACKO. As I have said before, what's different about this year than any other year since we dropped? LOL

How many of those "not so good teams" have winning records 8 games into the season? And what is Brownwood's Point Scored Average to Brownwood's Points Allowed Average?

Brownwood is like every other team that is playing right now, they play the team they have scheduled, whip them, and move to the next. I have a strong feeling it will continue on. We are the CLEAR CUT #1. No other team comes close. You can argue that all day long but Brownwood has proven themselves. Above and beyond.

Louie13
10-22-2010, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Everybody thus far thought we were overrated. Well......that worked out well for them. We will beat them down as they poke there heads up. It's class 3a version of Whack-a-mole.

hahaha! LMAO. Good one, Royce.:clap:

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 08:46 AM
Who have they played?

Llano is terrible
Who is Big Spring?

I can't believe I am even responding, but if Snyder is consistently one of the worst teams in Region I....then you don't know squat about Region I!:crazy:

HEMOTOXIC
10-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Rocket

It is true that Brownwood has talked MUCHO SMACKO. As I have said before, what's different about this year than any other year since we dropped? LOL

How many of those "not so good teams" have winning records 8 games into the season? And what is Brownwood's Point Scored Average to Brownwood's Points Allowed Average?

Brownwood is like every other team that is playing right now, they play the team they have scheduled, whip them, and move to the next. I have a strong feeling it will continue on. We are the CLEAR CUT #1. No other team comes close. You can argue that all day long but Brownwood has proven themselves. Above and beyond.

Nothing will be proven until the Lions bring home the trophy. I have no doubt that they will get it done this season.

Good Luck to the Lions!

LionKing
10-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I can't believe I am even responding, but if Snyder is consistently one of the worst teams in Region I....then you don't know squat about Region I!:crazy: HaHa, Ranger Mom ya gotta consider the originator of the thread, that's why there have been very few counter responses.

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by LionKing
HaHa, Ranger Mom ya gotta consider the originator of the thread, that's why there have been very few counter responses.

I know.......I know Casey well!!!:dispntd:

grahampaw
10-22-2010, 09:18 AM
Everyone they have played has been scared to tackle Breckenwood because they may get kicked!

Rocket
10-22-2010, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by grahampaw
Everyone they have played has been scared to tackle Breckenwood because they may get kicked!

If what OT said is true, then Graham sucks. ;)

I think Graham has done well this season.

grahampaw
10-22-2010, 09:23 AM
If what OT said is true, then Graham sucks. ;)

I think Graham has done well this season. Doing better then when yall played us.Still want to be D-1.

Eagle 1
10-22-2010, 09:36 AM
It will all come out in the wash.
The playoffs seperate the pretenders from the contenders.
It does every year.

Rocket
10-22-2010, 09:39 AM

They get their butt kicked...that's for sure.

PPSTATEBOUND
10-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Thread is complete garbage.....

Brownwood will be crowned.:)

BwdLions
10-22-2010, 09:45 AM

Better watch it old man. We may get to play you again down the road. Breckenwood? Come on man, your mascot has not n*uts.

RPF2666
10-22-2010, 09:47 AM
Aren't they going small school with Pilot Point?

Oh wait....:p

bobcat1
10-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by RPF2666

Oh wait....:p :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
10-22-2010, 09:54 AM
And Celina will be the best of the worst if they win it all.... ;) And happy about it. Figures... I wouldn't want to play Brownwood either.

bobcat1
10-22-2010, 09:56 AM
And Celina will be the best of the worst if they win it all.... ;) And happy about it. Figures... 9 is more than 8 :taunt:

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 10:12 AM

lol
LOL
:clap: :D

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 10:13 AM
Who have they played?

Llano is terrible
Who is Big Spring?

Wisdom might be catching up with you, OT.;) :D

Tin Cup
10-22-2010, 10:13 AM
This is Old Tiger's attempt at being Rocket. Wannabe :D

hollywood
10-22-2010, 10:21 AM
"It’s not as if coach Bob Shipley lined up a row of pre-district fritters for the Lions to eat. They have obliterated one good football team after another.

Can Brownwood be beaten? Of course.

Any team is beatable if it beats itself, and a sudden rash of mistakes might be the only way this year’s Lions suffer a blemish.

But I wouldn’t count on that happening.

I’ve seen top-ranked 4A Aledo play this year. And honestly, in a straight-up, one-game fight on a neutral field against Brownwood, I’d take the Lions in a heartbeat.

Yes, they’re that good." -Even Ren

Have to agree with him. I've watched Aledo and Stephenville and they are both better then any region 3 or 4 teams in 3A. So go blow smoke up someone elses rear end. You have an ignorant view of football Tigger.

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by hollywood
I've watched Aledo and Stephenville and they are both better then any region 3 or 4 teams in 3A.

lol
:tongue: :evillol:

ccmom
10-22-2010, 10:24 AM
"It’s not as if coach Bob Shipley lined up a row of pre-district fritters for the Lions to eat. They have obliterated one good football team after another.

Any team is beatable if it beats itself, and a sudden rash of mistakes might be the only way this year’s Lions suffer a blemish.

I’ve seen top-ranked 4A Aledo play this year. And honestly, in a straight-up, one-game fight on a neutral field against Brownwood, I’d take the Lions in a heartbeat.

Have to agree with him. I've watched Aledo and Stephenville and they are both better then any region 3 or 4 teams in 3A. So go blow smoke up someone elses rear end. You have an ignorant view of football Tigger.

How many 3A Region III or IV teams have you seen play this season? I'm honestly curious....because surely you aren't giving an "ignorant" opinion of your own? :thinking:

Oh...and TGIF and CHEERS! :D

PPSTATEBOUND
10-22-2010, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by RPF2666

You are correct.:)

Pick6
10-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
You are correct.:)

What teams are PP gonna go watch play...lol

Bullaholic
10-22-2010, 10:39 AM

O.k., given this is another outrageous Brownwood thread, but this is even over the top for this one. Brownwood could probably beat some decent 4A teams, maybe even a few good ones, but to say that they could beat the #1- 4A team in the state- Aledo, is blowing smoke up your own end, hollywood. Why not throw Trinity into that statement while you are at it? You need to quit using Rocket's cup....:D

PPSTATEBOUND
10-22-2010, 10:48 AM
What teams are PP gonna go watch play...lol

um...what are you talking about?

pirate4state
10-22-2010, 10:53 AM
Is Rocket MIA?

I am very concerned and we should call the authorities if he does not react/respond to this blasphemy soon! :fnypost:

LeonJr
10-22-2010, 10:56 AM
Leon didnt know Brownwood had a football program? Where is brownwood?

grahampaw
10-22-2010, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Better watch it old man. We may get to play you again down the road. Breckenwood? Come on man, your mascot has not n*uts. Im confussed what are not n*uts?

MajorApplehorn
10-22-2010, 11:01 AM

You honestly think Brownwood would beat Aledo?? Hmm...

WildTexan972
10-22-2010, 11:02 AM
And Celina will be the best of the worst if they win it all.... ;) And happy about it. Figures... I wouldn't want to play Brownwood either.

It wasn't Celina's fault that BWood BEGGED the UIL to put small Celina in a goofy district so they would be D1 and have UglyMaroon put in a district to assure them be able to dodge Celina in the playoffs for 2 years....

as you said....you play the games in front of you and go to the playoffs as the UIL forces you to.....this time your bribes paid off to keep you runnin from the OrangeMonsters.....

Pick6
10-22-2010, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
It wasn't Celina's fault that BWood BEGGED the UIL to put small Celina in a goofy district so they would be D1 and have UglyMaroon put in a district to assure them be able to dodge Celina in the playoffs for 2 years....

as you said....you play the games in front of you and go to the playoffs as the UIL forces you to.....this time your bribes paid off to keep you runnin from the OrangeMonsters.....

There was always the chance to play in non-district, anyone now why this game wasn't scheduled as a non-district game?

MajorApplehorn
10-22-2010, 11:08 AM

I guarantee any begging or string pulling during district realignment was done by Celina. How do you stay out of a Prosper's district? What is it, 4 miles or less away? Convenient district alignment after a 7-5 year where Prosper and Argyle whipped you...

oldtownag
10-22-2010, 11:15 AM
OK, I am going on record. If Brownwood makes it far enough in the playoffs. The Carthage Bulldogs will wipe the floor with them!

WildTexan972
10-22-2010, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by MajorApplehorn
I guarantee any begging or string pulling during district realignment was done by Celina. How do you stay out of a Prosper's district? What is it, 4 miles or less away? Convenient district alignment after a 7-5 year where Prosper and Argyle whipped you...

an obvious reply from an unknowing human.....Celina will gladly play ANY 3A team in our region....we OWN Prosper and the Celina coaching staff has helped Argyle build up their program....no way has Celina tried to get placed in this odd district alignment asthere must be 10-12 teams closer on the map to Celina than most of the teams in our district, and NONE of them does Celina ever dodge.....

BWood was afraid to play Celina in the playoffs.....that is as clear as any dirty Snyder play video has ever been....the Maroon runs and hides while talking the big talk....proven fact

MajorApplehorn
10-22-2010, 11:20 AM
an obvious reply from an unknowing human.....Celina will gladly play ANY 3A team in our region....we OWN Prosper and the Celina coaching staff has helped Argyle build up their program....no way has Celina tried to get placed in this odd district alignment asthere must be 10-12 teams closer on the map to Celina than most of the teams in our district, and NONE of them does Celina ever dodge.....

BWood was afraid to play Celina in the playoffs.....that is as clear as any dirty Snyder play video has ever been....the Maroon runs and hides while talking the big talk....proven fact

I'm going to need clarification as to how the "Celina coaching staff has helped Argyle build up their program..."

Bullaholic
10-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Everybody better be wearing their asbestos underwear---lots of potential firestorms coming up in this thread....:D

MajorApplehorn
10-22-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm going to need clarification as to how the "Celina coaching staff has helped Argyle build up their program..."

...and I don't think you "owned Prosper" in your last 2 meetings. Just sayin'

firstdown
10-22-2010, 11:26 AM

I may be out of line but I think what Wildtexan is trying to say is that Celina set the bar in our old district. If you want to the be the best you have to beat the best. We only beat them one time I don't think they are ducking us.

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Wow...a thread about Brownwood that didn't stay about Brownwood!!!:D

OPERATOR
10-22-2010, 11:41 AM

They haven't proved anything to me unless the win the state title.

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by theville
Overrated Stephenville squad you have no clue about just beat an undefeated Killeen team.:D An undefeated Killeen school isn't much.

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
Old Tiger... you managed to dis many teams not just Brownwood. Heck, a whole region!! Nice... I've been dissing region 1 since 2007. Aside from Abilene Wylie who is down this year that region is a joke.

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 11:46 AM
And Celina will be the best of the worst if they win it all.... ;) And happy about it. Figures... I wouldn't want to play Brownwood either. The thing about Celina is they have been what you wished you could be lately.

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
This is Old Tiger's attempt at being Rocket. Wannabe :D No way man...Old Tiger is a nice poster but Go Blue is the in your face I don't give a crap poster!

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 11:48 AM

Have to agree with him. I've watched Aledo and Stephenville and they are both better then any region 3 or 4 teams in 3A. So go blow smoke up someone elses rear end. You have an ignorant view of football Tigger. No way man...have you seen Aledo lately? They are clicking on all cylinders. Aledo wins 35-14 and Grey has 200 yards with 3 touchdowns

theville
10-22-2010, 11:50 AM
Yeah it is, and you know it.

Stephenville is not the team it was to start the season.

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 11:52 AM
Yeah it is, and you know it.

Stephenville is not the team it was to start the season. And they won't be the same team once playoffs come around.

theville
10-22-2010, 11:53 AM
Yes we will cause we go Div 2 and wont have to meet the teams like Midway. Duh.

Who do you follow?

bobcat1
10-22-2010, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by OPERATOR
They haven't proved anything to me unless the win the state title. They have been gonna win it for the last 2 years and we see what that got them.:rolleyes: I'm with you, prove it. ;)

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Yes we will cause we go Div 2 and wont have to meet the teams like Midway. Duh.

Who do you follow? Your team wasn't good when you met Brownwood at all...no way that game should have been that way if you were as good as you think yall are now. Honestly your district isn't very good either.

PPSTATEBOUND
10-22-2010, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
They have been gonna win it for the last 2 years and we see what that got them.:rolleyes: I'm with you, prove it. ;)

And Bobcat1 leads with his chin.

theville
10-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Did you go to that game? No. We had our weak link removed from our team, James Myles. He didnt want to play and wanted no part. Brought everyone down.

Since he has gone we are a much better football team.

That was at the beginning of the season also.

Say what you want about a team that you do not follow.

RPF2666
10-22-2010, 12:01 PM
You can say that again! PP

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Did you go to that game? No. We had our weak link removed from our team, James Myles. He didnt want to play and wanted no part. Brought everyone down.

Since he has gone we are a much better football team.

That was at the beginning of the season also.

Say what you want about a team that you do not follow. Don't call out a kid on here man that isn't cool.

theville
10-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Yeah our District sucks so bad. Speed, speed and more speed.

theville
10-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Everyone knows who he is. I am not calling him out, I just know.

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 12:04 PM
Yeah our District sucks so bad. Speed, speed and more speed. Speed does not make a football team good. It helps but doesn't make them.

theville
10-22-2010, 12:04 PM
Tell that to Midway or Killeen.

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Tell that to Midway or Killeen. Midway is a well coached team....I don't buy that Killeen is and will be exposed once playoffs roll around.

Sweetwater Red
10-22-2010, 12:08 PM
Everyone knows who he is. I am not calling him out, I just know.

You don't use their names. No matter who knows what. :doh:

WildTexan972
10-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
I may be out of line but I think what Wildtexan is trying to say is that Celina set the bar in our old district. If you want to the be the best you have to beat the best. We only beat them one time I don't think they are ducking us.

nope....the Argyle program was started with coaches that the Celina coaches were friends with...so they gave em pointers and ideas and it has turned out pretty well after a few years....it was not direct involvement, it was respectful suggestions....and now Argyle is a true program to contend with....

theville
10-22-2010, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
You don't use their names. No matter who knows what. :doh:

Gotcha, my bad. We are just a better team now.:D

MajorApplehorn
10-22-2010, 12:35 PM
The thing about Celina is they have been what you wished you could be lately.

Celina hasn't won a district title in the past 2 seasons. They had 5 losses last season. That is what someone wished they could be??

hollywood
10-22-2010, 12:35 PM
You honestly think Brownwood would beat Aledo?? Hmm...

Yes, they have beat them before and could do it again, easily!
You have NO idea!

garciap77
10-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Who have they played?

Llano is terrible
Who is Big Spring?

GO BLUE!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!!

MajorApplehorn
10-22-2010, 12:37 PM
nope....the Argyle program was started with coaches that the Celina coaches were friends with...so they gave em pointers and ideas and it has turned out pretty well after a few years....it was not direct involvement, it was respectful suggestions....and now Argyle is a true program to contend with....

The coaches who started the Argyle program are not the coaches who are there now...

hollywood
10-22-2010, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by oldtownag
OK, I am going on record. If Brownwood makes it far enough in the playoffs. The Carthage Bulldogs will wipe the floor with them!

LOL. Based on what?

MajorApplehorn
10-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Yes, they have beat them before and could do it again, easily!
You have NO idea!

Brownwood is not in 4A anymore, friend. Aledo is REALLY good. I am going to have to watch Brownwood to explore this claim...

hollywood
10-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by OPERATOR
They haven't proved anything to me unless the win the state title.

It takes a SC to prove a team?

hollywood
10-22-2010, 12:39 PM
An undefeated Killeen school isn't much.

Neither is Rockdale.

theville
10-22-2010, 12:44 PM
Neither is Rockdale.

:D :nerd:

Red&White_9x5
10-22-2010, 12:44 PM
As much as I hate hearing about the almighty Lions, I will have to say that this post by Old Tiger is absurd.

hollywood
10-22-2010, 12:46 PM
No way man...have you seen Aledo lately? They are clicking on all cylinders. Aledo wins 35-14 and Grey has 200 yards with 3 touchdowns

Aledo's district is weaker than Celina's. They have been playing powderpuffs like Brownwood has been lately. Aledo has Gray and Bishop as their offense and that's about it. Brownwood has way more weapons AND has a better run defense. Aledo is good, but I've watched a LOT of football and without a doubt, Brownwood would win by 21 points. Gray would be held under 100 yds. Heck, if Sville did it, wouldn't ya think Bwd would do it with ease?

Ol' Tigger, you are <higher voice> kookoo!

MoveInDad
10-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Celina hasn't won a district title in the past 2 seasons. They had 5 losses last season. That is what someone wished they could be??
What?? in '08 they're in the state title game with the other district rep winning the other title... they've been playing for the state championship 8 out of the last 12 years. Please indicate the team and the record of your model program.

firstdown
10-22-2010, 12:56 PM
The coaches who started the Argyle program are not the coaches who are there now...

Major is correct. That Jackwagon of Coach that started our program is gone. He only made it two years. Our numbers dwindled to almost nothing. Coach Rogers and his staff have built this program. Not Coach Randall.

hollywood
10-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Brownwood is not in 4A anymore, friend. Aledo is REALLY good. I am going to have to watch Brownwood to explore this claim...

Of course they aren't. Where have you been? :D

I've watched a lot of Aledo football and they are very well coached. Always. They are a very good football team without a doubt. You are basing your statement on that Aledo is ranked #1 in 4A and Brownwood is ranked #1 in 3A so by default, Aledo is better without having seen both play?

MajorApplehorn
10-22-2010, 01:01 PM
Of course they aren't. Where have you been? :D

I've watched a lot of Aledo football and they are very well coached. Always. They are a very good football team without a doubt. You are basing your statement on that Aledo is ranked #1 in 4A and Brownwood is ranked #1 in 3A so by default, Aledo is better without having seen both play?

Have you seen them play this year?

bobcat1
10-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
And Bobcat1 leads with his chin. Works for me. I have lightning fast reflexes. Speaking of reflexes, when do y'all get your gym shoes? http://img492.imageshack.us/img492/886/basketball7pk.gif

lostaussie
10-22-2010, 01:04 PM
I keep coming back to this thread:D.................I see it is starting to warm up:D

PPSTATEBOUND
10-22-2010, 01:05 PM
[B]Works for me. I have lightning fast reflexes. Speaking of reflexes, when do y'all get your gym shoes?

I have no idea when basketball starts for those who play.:)

MajorApplehorn
10-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by MoveInDad
What?? in '08 they're in the state title game with the other district rep winning the other title... they've been playing for the state championship 8 out of the last 12 years. Please indicate the team and the record of your model program.

Congratulations on making the state game a couple of years ago. However, my statement is true. They did not win district. I would love for my team to play for a state title, which is the most important, but Celina would not be my model for reasons I will not state on this board.

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
GO BLUE!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!! :eek: :D

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 01:09 PM
Neither is Rockdale. I never said anything about Rockdale being good.

PPSTATEBOUND
10-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Congratulations on making the state game a couple of years ago. However, my statement is true. They did not win district. I would love for my team to play for a state title, which is the most important, but Celina would not be my model for reasons I will not state on this board.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 01:14 PM
BW is good....but the OP has a point.

ccmom
10-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Hollywood.....ANSWER MY QUESTION....Please!! :D

DDBooger
10-22-2010, 01:18 PM
Congratulations on making the state game a couple of years ago. However, my statement is true. They did not win district. I would love for my team to play for a state title, which is the most important, but Celina would not be my model for reasons I will not state on this board. And this thread just got more interesting. As if it were possible. :D

bobcat1
10-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Celina hasn't won a district title in the past 2 seasons. They had 5 losses last season. That is what someone wished they could be?? Let's see...Celina has been 3A this time since 2006. They have played in 3 state championship games since winning one in 2007. So yes is the answer to your question.

Bullaholic
10-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
And this thread just got more interesting. As if it were possible. :D

It has sorta become the "If you have something outrageous or controversial to post---post it here now thread" hasn't it? :D And we all hate every minute of it...:D I'll ride along until someone gets really out of line....

BwdLion73
10-22-2010, 01:30 PM

:spitlol: That was a goodun.;) :p

Tin Cup
10-22-2010, 01:35 PM
We don't have to tell you how good we are anymore. You already know this thread is proof. Keep doubting. We'll keep blowing all of you out :eek:

MoveInDad
10-22-2010, 01:35 PM
A couple of years ago, and the three years in a row before that. Unfortunately, with three teams going to the playoffs, being district champ just means a patch on your letter jacket, and not much else... wish it wasn't that way.
There are a lot of sacrifices made by coaches, parents and especially the student athletes in the Celina program... too many I think. But until your program is under the pressure to succeed at the level that Celina has been, you can't fully appreciate the situation they find themselves in...personal differences aside.
I'm not sure Celina would be my 'model' program either, but if a program is judged by the number of state championships, playoff wins and consecutive wins, like it or not, maybe the Celina model is what it takes.

Rocket
10-22-2010, 01:38 PM
I never said anything about Rockdale being good.

Cuz they suck.

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 01:38 PM
We don't have to tell you how good we are anymore. You already know this thread is proof. Keep doubting. We'll keep blowing all of you out :eek: No doubt you guys are good.....but are you really so full of your team that you think you are just going to breeze through the playoffs like you have your district so far that is OBVIOUSLY down this year compared to recent years? Come on man, be realistic. I wish you all the best and have said all season long this is BW's year....but to think you will not meet any opposition this year at all is just silly, and a bit of a miscalculation I'd suspect. As stated good luck going forward.

Rocket
10-22-2010, 01:39 PM
A couple of years ago, and the three years in a row before that. Unfortunately, with three teams going to the playoffs, being district champ just means a patch on your letter jacket, and not much else... wish it wasn't that way.
There are a lot of sacrifices made by coaches, parents and especially the student athletes in the Celina program... too many I think. But until your program is under the pressure to succeed at the level that Celina has been, you can't fully appreciate the situation they find themselves in...personal differences aside.
I'm not sure Celina would be my 'model' program either, but if a program is judged by the number of state championships, playoff wins and consecutive wins, like it or not, maybe the Celina model is what it takes.

In 2A...LOL

hollywood
10-22-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Hollywood.....ANSWER MY QUESTION....Please!! :D

What page were you on? lol

Rocket
10-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
No doubt you guys are good.....but are you really so full of your team that you think you are just going to breeze through the playoffs like you have your district so far that is OBVIOUSLY down this year compared to recent years? Come on man, be realistic. I wish you all the best and have said all season long this is BW's year....but to think you will not meet any opposition this year at all is just silly, and a bit of a miscalculation I'd suspect. As stated good luck going forward.

Not saying we will not meet any opposition. But what are you boneheads going to say if Brownwood does breeze through everybody? hmmmmm:thinking: It is a very good possibility.

MoveInDad
10-22-2010, 01:43 PM
In 2A...LOL
Those records stand for all 5A, 4A, 3A, 2A and 1A... Rocket you are exasperating.

bobcat1
10-22-2010, 01:44 PM
In 2A...LOL 2006 state game in 3A. (First year up to 3A, no we didn't drop to 3A) 2007 State Champs 16-0, 2008 State runner-up. What did y'all do after DROPPING to 3A? Zactly..............

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Not saying we will not meet any opposition. But what are you boneheads going to say if Brownwood does breeze through everybody? hmmmmm:thinking: It is a very good possibility. They won't. Simple as that. Can they win a state title, absolutely...I think that is very possible, and have said so all season. Will they "blow everyone out" on the way to the title....HIGHLY unlikely, I'd bet my next paycheck on it.

Bullaholic
10-22-2010, 01:50 PM
What are you boneheads going to say if Brownwood does breeze through everybody?

How about "Congratulations"? :doh:

Rocket
10-22-2010, 01:51 PM
Those records stand for all 5A, 4A, 3A, 2A and 1A... Rocket you are exasperating.

Those records are relevant to their classifications. Not the entire state. You didn't do it in 5A. You didn't do it in 4A. You didn't even do it in 3A. You did it in 2A. Much easier. You are crazy if you don't agree with that.

bk12
10-22-2010, 01:53 PM
I would just like to say that 6 of the 8 teams that Brownwood has played has a winning record and they are winning by an average of 55-15. I would classify Brownwood as a very good and should be ranked number one like they are.

Rocket
10-22-2010, 01:54 PM
They won't. Simple as that. Can they win a state title, absolutely...I think that is very possible, and have said so all season. Will they "blow everyone out" on the way to the title....HIGHLY unlikely, I'd bet my next paycheck on it.

We shall see... ;)

I hope we do get to see a good game in the playoffs, for sure. We heard the same crap about Snyder and about how good they were. BLOW OUT. It just gets old hearing how teams are going to stop us and we won't be able to stop anybody.

Rocket
10-22-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
How about "Congratulations"? :doh:

Good place to start... ;)

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 01:55 PM
All this arguing about state titles and what class and when makes my head hurt.

We went to the State Championship one time and lost....and I am still proud to say at least we made it there......which is a feat most teams can't claim.

But what do I know!!:confused: :confused:

DDBooger
10-22-2010, 01:59 PM
All this arguing about state titles and what class and when makes my head hurt.

We went to the State Championship one time and lost....and I am still proud to say at least we made it there......which is a feat most teams can't claim.

But what do I know!!:confused: :confused: it's a lot of MDIBTY from fans who likely never played in any of them! lol But it's great reading.

ccmom
10-22-2010, 02:00 PM
What page were you on? lol

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1481283#post1481283

:wave:

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
it's a lot of MDIBTY from fans who likely never played in any of them! lol But it's great reading.

Well there ya go!!:doh:

No wonder I don't get it....I have always had a hard time playing the MDIBTY game!!:D :D ;)

DDBooger
10-22-2010, 02:03 PM

No wonder I don't get it....I have always had a hard time playing the MDIBTY game!!:D :D ;) just put on a metaphorical strap on and go at it! lmao

hollywood
10-22-2010, 02:10 PM
Have you seen them play this year?

Yes, I have. Twice. From my observation, Aledo is out matched on both offense and defense. Let me explain.

Aledo's D isn't strong against great passing teams. Brownwood has a great passing team.
Aledo's O is based around Gray running the ball. Brownwood has a great D against the run. Gray's speed would NOT be a factor against BW's D. I've seen both first hand.

First, Aledo utilizes Gray by blowing open decent holes and letting Gray expload into the secondary where most DB's are toast once this happens. Or, let him string out the opponents D and make crazy good cuts and pick up 10-20 yrds with ease. Would not happen against Brownwood. One, Brownwood's D-line and LB's are very good against the run and two Gray will not out run Brownwood's DB's, period. He would take hits he hasn't seen since the Sville game. Brownwood's D has near 30 take aways with 16 of them being INT's.

Second, Aledo has Bishop at the helm and is a very elusive QB that can scramble and throw very accurately on the run if he gets flushed out of the pocket. He is a baller, no doubt! Brownwood has faced better against Snyder with Ward. BW's D would get him frustrated and Aledo would be forced to start chunking the ball which would intern lead to INT's for BW.

Third, Brownwood's offense would score just about every possession and force Aledo into situations they wouldn't be comfortable with the game would get into a lopsided scoring frenzy by the 4th quarter. QB Graylon Brown (124 of 182 for 2,078 yards, 27 TDs, 2 INTs) has 8 solid targets to throw to and all have crazy sticky hands. The starting RB Ratliff is great and the other 2 RB's Perez and Longoria are very good. Any one of the 12 skilled players above can take to the house any given play. Aledo is a great team, but this 2010 Brownwood Lions team is off the charts. And I'm not just saying this based on homerism, everyone that has faced them would agree. They prove it week in and week out. IT's JUST THE WAY IT IS!

The year of the LION.

:)

Bullaholic
10-22-2010, 02:13 PM

No wonder I don't get it....I have always had a hard time playing the MDIBTY game!!:D :D ;)

Sure hope you lost every time....:eek:

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Sure hope you lost every time....:eek:

LOL!! I did...but it's interesting to take notes and keep score.....for comparison sake!!:D :p

hollywood
10-22-2010, 02:15 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1481283#post1481283

:wave:

Oh, that question. I've watched video of a few of those fast (for South Texas) teams and had lived in that area for years and the talent isn't near the calibar as Reg 1 and Reg 2 talent overall. :D

Cheers back to ya!

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 02:21 PM
We don't have to tell you how good we are anymore. You already know this thread is proof. Keep doubting. We'll keep blowing all of you out :eek: When you have to win you won't win...you're blowing out teams who are down.

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Cuz they suck. Oh you sure showed me!

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 02:23 PM
Not saying we will not meet any opposition. But what are you boneheads going to say if Brownwood does breeze through everybody? hmmmmm:thinking: It is a very good possibility. They'll breeze through the opening rounds of the playoffs but as it gets deeper into the playoffs they wont' be breezing and will lose late.

hollywood
10-22-2010, 02:24 PM
When you have to win you won't win...you're blowing out teams who are down.

kookoo. All the teams BW has played are down. :rolleyes:

Have you watched BW play this year?

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:24 PM
Yes, I have. Twice. From my observation, Aledo is out matched on both offense and defense. Let me explain.

Aledo's D isn't strong against great passing teams. Brownwood has a great passing team.
Aledo's O is based around Gray running the ball. Brownwood has a great D against the run. Gray's speed would NOT be a factor against BW's D. I've seen both first hand.

First, Aledo utilizes Gray by blowing open decent holes and letting Gray expload into the secondary where most DB's are toast once this happens. Or, let him string out the opponents D and make crazy good cuts and pick up 10-20 yrds with ease. Would not happen against Brownwood. One, Brownwood's D-line and LB's are very good against the run and two Gray will not out run Brownwood's DB's, period. He would take hits he hasn't seen since the Sville game. Brownwood's D has near 30 take aways with 16 of them being INT's.

Second, Aledo has Bishop at the helm and is a very elusive QB that can scramble and throw very accurately on the run if he gets flushed out of the pocket. He is a baller, no doubt! Brownwood has faced better against Snyder with Ward. BW's D would get him frustrated and Aledo would be forced to start chunking the ball which would intern lead to INT's for BW.

Third, Brownwood's offense would score just about every possession and force Aledo into situations they wouldn't be comfortable with the game would get into a lopsided scoring frenzy by the 4th quarter. QB Graylon Brown (124 of 182 for 2,078 yards, 27 TDs, 2 INTs) has 8 solid targets to throw to and all have crazy sticky hands. The starting RB Ratliff is great and the other 2 RB's Perez and Longoria are very good. Any one of the 12 skilled players above can take to the house any given play. Aledo is a great team, but this 2010 Brownwood Lions team is off the charts. And I'm not just saying this based on homerism, everyone that has faced them would agree. They prove it week in and week out. IT's JUST THE WAY IT IS!

The year of the LION.

:)

These people just don't get it...:rolleyes:

Pick6
10-22-2010, 02:25 PM
They'll breeze through the opening rounds of the playoffs but as it gets deeper into the playoffs they wont' be breezing and will lose late.

What's was Burnet's stats in 03??

ccmom
10-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Oh, that question. I've watched video of a few of those fast (for South Texas) teams and had lived in that area for years and the talent isn't near the calibar as Reg 1 and Reg 2 talent overall. :D

Cheers back to ya!

Ok...so the short answer is Yes....it's an ignorant opinion. :p

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:28 PM
They'll breeze through the opening rounds of the playoffs but as it gets deeper into the playoffs they wont' be breezing and will lose late.

LOL you are the biggest idiot on this board. Way bigger idiot than I could ever dream of being.

I like that you are attempting to be me though. But you will never be me. ;)

LionKing
10-22-2010, 02:29 PM
They'll breeze through the opening rounds of the playoffs but as it gets deeper into the playoffs they wont' be breezing and will lose late. But if they don't lose, you'll say ''I knew they'd win, just messin with ya'll''.

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:30 PM
What's was Burnet's stats in 03??

This Brownwood team is WAY better than the Burnet '03 team. Way more weapons. They relied way too much on Jordan. This is out of the mouth of Coach Shipley himself. The 2010 Brownwoood Lions are on a whole nutha level..

hollywood
10-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Ok...so the short answer is Yes....it's an ignorant opinion. :p

Better stick that tongue back in before it gets pooped on. Didn't you listen to your parents when you were young!:doh:

:D

hollywood
10-22-2010, 02:31 PM
Cheers ccmom, Cheers!:D

"Tink"

Pick6
10-22-2010, 02:33 PM
This Brownwood team is WAY better than the Burnet '03 team. Way more weapons. They relied way too much on Jordan. This is out of the mouth of Coach Shipley himself. The 2010 Brownwoood Lions are on a whole nutha level..

They blew everyone out just like BW is now. They had a good running game and much better QB than BW has now also.

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 02:33 PM

I like that you are attempting to be me though. But you will never be me. ;)

Whew.....thank goodness for that!!!http://www.eyeonspain.com/userfiles/image/Smilies/Morerosado/smiley%20whew.gif

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:34 PM
They blew everyone out just like BW is now. They had a good running game and much better QB than BW has now also.

Really? LOL McGee's numbers were that much better than Brown's? LOL You are clueless.

Pick6
10-22-2010, 02:34 PM
Whew.....thank goodness for that!!!http://www.eyeonspain.com/userfiles/image/Smilies/Morerosado/smiley%20whew.gif

I think he was trying to insult OT by saying OT wanted to be like Rocket, aren't insults against the rules...lol

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 02:35 PM

I have had the honor of watching both teams in question play....Burnet in '03 and BW in '10.

I would have to give my nod to Brownwood!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

But then again...what do I know:confused: :confused:

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:36 PM
I think he was trying to insult OT by saying OT wanted to be like Rocket, aren't insults against the rules...lol

He is trying to run a thread up like me...That is what I meant...

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 02:36 PM

I was just glad that rocket was telling OT that there would never be another rocket....I don't know if I could stand it!!!

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:37 PM
I have had the honor of watching both teams in question play....Burnet in '03 and BW in '10.

Works for me! :) You would be in agreement with Coach Shipley, who has a better perspective than any of us, especially Pick 6.:rolleyes:

Pick6
I was just glad that rocket was telling OT that there would never be another rocket....I don't know if I could stand it!!!

I saw another Rocket, but I flushed it

defense51
Until someone exposes Brownwood's weakness (if they have any), then they are as good as their record represents. I was a big Gordon Wood fan as a child, but will have to admit I would rather see Alvarado win than Brownwood now. But, no team has been able to expose any weakness in Brownwood (offense, defense, speciall teams, coaching, talent, etc...) so until a team steps up to the plate and makes it a game for the lions I have to think they are an elite team (#1) at this point in the season. Only one #1 ranked team so far, they are voted #1 for a reason.

Pick6
10-22-2010, 02:38 PM

I wasn't saying one could beat the other, just the point that Burnet thought they were unbeatable back then.

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:38 PM

LOL nice

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:40 PM
I wasn't saying one could beat the other, just the point that Burnet thought they were unbeatable back then.

Did you recently become this dumb or were you born this way?

bobcat1
10-22-2010, 02:41 PM
Those records are relevant to their classifications. Not the entire state. You didn't do it in 5A. You didn't do it in 4A. You didn't even do it in 3A. You did it in 2A. Much easier. You are crazy if you don't agree with that. Are you losin it a little?

2006 state game in 3A. (First year up to 3A, no we didn't drop to 3A) 2007 State Champs 16-0, 2008 State runner-up. What did y'all do after DROPPING to 3A? Zactly.............. Come on be a a big boy and answer the questions that your cheerleader self likes to dodge. :D All in fun of course.:p

Old Tiger
This Brownwood team is WAY better than the Burnet '03 team. Way more weapons. They relied way too much on Jordan. This is out of the mouth of Coach Shipley himself. The 2010 Brownwoood Lions are on a whole nutha level.. Those Burnet teams had more talent than Brownwood.

C/O 2003 Division 1 Commits

OL - Eddie Parker, Georgia Tech
TE - Mason Templeton, Arkansas
DB - Luke Pell, Army

C/0 2004 Division 1 Commits

QB - Stephen McGee - Texas A&M
WR - Jordan Shipley, Texas
OL - Eddie Rollmann, Arizona

In the C/O 2004 Burnet had this guy who was damn good

LB - Ty Kuhn, Burnet who was the class 3a defensive MVP in 2003

Also the RB on the Burnet teams is better than the RB on the Brownwood team(I can't think of his name). Burnet also had another receiver who was really good whose name also slips my mind right now.

That is 6 division 1 players who for sure contributed to those Burnet teams. There may have been more division 1 players but I can't think of anymore right now.

ccmom
Better stick that tongue back in before it gets pooped on. Didn't you listen to your parents when you were young!:doh:

LOL! My parents said a lot of crazy, country-fied stuff, BUT I have never heard that one!!! :doh: :D

Are you bringing the vino to Wylie or do you trust my taste? :)

Ranger Mom

Yeah....well so did Greenwood in 2002!!

And up until the state game.....we were!!:D

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 02:42 PM
LOL! My parents said a lot of crazy, country-fied stuff, BUT I have never heard that one!!! :doh: :D

Are you bringing the vino to Wylie or do you trust my taste? :)

I'd never heard that either!!

I always heard, "I wouldn't want that nasty thing in my mouth either!!"....like that was supposed to be some big huge insult!!

Silly parents!!:p

BleedOrange
10-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Those records are relevant to their classifications. Not the entire state. You didn't do it in 5A. You didn't do it in 4A. You didn't even do it in 3A. You did it in 2A. Much easier. You are crazy if you don't agree with that.

Explain. If it was easier why has noone else done it? As pointed out before Brownwood was playing current 2A size schools wen they were winning titles back in the stone age. I don't believe their accomplishments are any less because of that. Your ability to reason is out there. Maybe that is how you got the name Rocket.

Bosqueville
10-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by LionKing
But if they don't lose, you'll say ''I knew they'd win, just messin with ya'll''.

No. He'll say well the only reason they won is that 3A as a whole was down this year and all the good teams were in Diviision I.

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Those Burnet teams had more talent than Brownwood.

DB - Luke Pell, Army

Also the RB on the Burnet teams is better than the RB on the Brownwood team(I can't think of his name). Burnet also had another receiver who was really good whose name also slips my mind right now.

That is 6 division 1 players who for sure contributed to those Burnet teams. There may have been more division 1 players but I can't think of anymore right now.

OK, take it up with Coach Shipley.

Bullaholic

For the fun of it---I saw 03' Gainesville--who beat 03' Burnet, play, and I can tell you that McBath & Co. on that team could handle '10 Brownwood on the basis of what I have seen of them in clips. Hope to get to see the Lions "live" in a few weeks if things go right...:D

Rocket
Originally posted by BleedOrange
Explain. If it was easier why has noone else done it? As pointed out before Brownwood was playing current 2A size schools wen they were winning titles back in the stone age. I don't believe their accomplishments are any less because of that. Your ability to reason is out there. Maybe that is how you got the name Rocket.

2A!!!!!! LOL give me a break with all this record crap in 2A. Go do it in 5A and let's talk about it.

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 02:45 PM
OK, take it up with Coach Shipley. Check revised post

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 02:46 PM
2A!!!!!! LOL give me a break with all this record crap in 2A. Go do it in 5A and let's talk about it. YEAH DROPPING CLASSES IS SO EASY....LOOK AT HOW EASY BROWNWOOD HAS MADE IT LOOK!

Rocket
Are you losin it a little?

2006 state game in 3A. (First year up to 3A, no we didn't drop to 3A) 2007 State Champs 16-0, 2008 State runner-up. What did y'all do after DROPPING to 3A? Zactly.............. Come on be a a big boy and answer the questions that your cheerleader self likes to dodge. :D All in fun of course.:p

I am talking about your records. They were set in 2A.

Ranger Mom
For the fun of it---I saw 03' Gainesville--who beat 03' Burnet play, and I can tell you that McBath & Co. on that team could handle '10 Brownwood on the basis of what I have seen of them in clips. Hope to get to see the Lions "live" in a few weeks if things go right...:D

I saw '03 Gainesville play too...and I disagree!!:D

But....what do I know??:confused: :confused:

That is going to be my new tagline.....it should get me out of everything!!:D :D

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:47 PM
YEAH DROPPING CLASSES IS SO EASY....LOOK AT HOW EASY BROWNWOOD HAS MADE IT LOOK!

LOL easy as pie....

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 02:47 PM

That is going to be my new tagline.....it should get me out of everything!!:D :D I'd take either of those LH state championship teams over Brownwood this year.

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:48 PM
For the fun of it---I saw 03' Gainesville--who beat 03' Burnet, play, and I can tell you that McBath & Co. on that team could handle '10 Brownwood on the basis of what I have seen of them in clips. Hope to get to see the Lions "live" in a few weeks if things go right...:D

Oh you saw us on clips? LOL Come get you some. 63-14 if Bport plays Brownwood. maybe worse...

Pick6
10-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Everman 01 would make Rocket forget about BW

Bullaholic
10-22-2010, 02:49 PM

That is going to be my new tagline.....it should get me out of everything!!:D :D

Get back in the kitchen, woman! :mad: We're still playing a game you can't enter....:D

Rocket
I'd take either of those LH state championship teams over Brownwood this year.

Of course you would. :rolleyes:

Rocket
Everman 01 would make Rocket forget about BW

LOL They might have given Brownwood a game this season.

hollywood
10-22-2010, 02:50 PM

DB - Luke Pell, Army

Does it make a team a better TEAM because of the number of D1 commits? Tigger, I'm REALLY starting to wonder about you.

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Does it make a team a better TEAM because of the number of D1 commits? Tigger, I'm REALLY starting to wonder about you.

He is clueless. He keeps proving it with every post he makes.

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Get back in the kitchen, woman! :mad: We're still playing a game you can't enter....:D

Booger told me how I could "metaphorically" play...so I am giving it a shot!!:D :D

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 02:52 PM

DB - Luke Pell, Army

That is 6 division 1 players who for sure contributed to those Burnet teams. There may have been more division 1 players but I can't think of anymore right now. Here are the names that escaped me

RB, Patrick Miller - 1st team all district junior
RB, Chris Levens
WR/DB, Cody Warner
DE, Mark Manning - Defensive player of the year in district and honorable mention all state

Pick6
Booger told me how I could "metaphorically" play...so I am giving it a shot!!:D :D

Then strap on your...ummm...chin strap and get in there...lol

Old Tiger
Does it make a team a better TEAM because of the number of D1 commits? Tigger, I'm REALLY starting to wonder about you. It means they have more talent and just as good of coaching as your teams have ;)

hollywood
He is clueless. He keeps proving it with every post he makes.

I know.

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:53 PM
Here are the names that escaped me

RB, Patrick Miller - 1st team all district junior
RB, Chris Levens
WR/DB, Cody Warner
DE, Mark Manning - Defensive player of the year in district and honorable mention all state

Brownwood will have plenty of All State players in 2010. Wait for it...

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 02:53 PM
Of course you would. :rolleyes: You thought that slot t you saw your first year in 3a was good. You have no idea how good it was those previous two years ;)

ccmom
10-22-2010, 02:54 PM
It means they have more talent and just as good of coaching as your teams have ;)

Oh boy...you are starting to sound like the Rockee. :rolleyes: ;)

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:54 PM
It means they have more talent and just as good of coaching as your teams have ;)

Um no...LOL you are CLUELESS! Who was the OC and DC for Burnet during their reign of terror? I know them both. And they were young whipper snappers back then...good coaches, but no where near the coaching Brownwood has right now.

hollywood
10-22-2010, 02:55 PM

Okay. :rolleyes:

If you get the oppotunity, come watch BW this season against a quality opponent and let us know your opinion then. BUT, until then, you have no clue. Just shootin' from the hip again. ;)

Rocket
10-22-2010, 02:58 PM

If you get the oppotunity, come watch BW this season against a quality opponent and let us know your opinion then. BUT, until then, you have no clue. Just shootin' from the hip again. ;)

He only watches LH, Rockdale, and other mediocre teams like that. No wonder he has lost grip with reality. He doesn't even know what good football looks like anymore.

bobcat1
10-22-2010, 03:01 PM
I am talking about your records. They were set in 2A. I guess that wood mean we had a smaller enrollment therefore less of a pool to draw from. Y'all are a pretty big 3A right? Y'all were gonna dominate and all that..... later

LH_Tuff
10-22-2010, 03:05 PM
Brownwood will have plenty of All State players in 2010. Wait for it...

Umm...This kinda reminds of a discussion we had a few years ago about a team loaded with D1 talent vs. a team with not so much. :)

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75838

defense51
10-22-2010, 03:18 PM
The answer to all of this awaits about 6 weeks down the road!

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 03:20 PM
We shall see... ;)

I hope we do get to see a good game in the playoffs, for sure. We heard the same crap about Snyder and about how good they were. BLOW OUT. It just gets old hearing how teams are going to stop us and we won't be able to stop anybody. come on dude...the only people telling you how good Snyder "is" "was" etc. were Snyder fans. LOL. Legit top teams in 3A > Snyder...by several miles. Let's be realistic.

Bullaholic
10-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Oh you saw us on clips? LOL Come get you some. 63-14 if Bport plays Brownwood. maybe worse...

LOL---That's really funny, Rocket. Why in the world would anyone need to see the Lions at a game? There is no one on this board who does not know everything there is to know about this team from you BW posters from the kind of babyfood the players ate to their favorite colors and everything in-between.

If you are fortunate enough to get to play the Bulls you will get schooled in the running of the spread by the team who brought it to 3A in 93', and knows how to get more out of it than any team in Texas....

hollywood
10-22-2010, 03:46 PM
LOL---That's really funny, Rocket. Why in the world would anyone need to see the Lions at a game? There is no one on this board who does not know everything there is to know about this team from you BW posters from the kind of babyfood the players ate to their favorite colors and everything in-between.

If you are fortunate enough to get to play the Bulls you will get schooled in the running of the spread by the team who brought it to 3A in 93', and knows how to get more out of it than any team in Texas....

Tigger, is that you? BULLAHOLIC??? Oh my goodness!!! You are kookoo too!!!

Bosqueville
10-22-2010, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bullaholic

If you are fortunate enough to get to play the Bulls you will get schooled in the running of the spread by the team who brought it to 3A in 93', and knows how to get more out of it than any team in Texas.... [/QUOTE

Funniest post of this entire thread!! LOLOLOLOL! I needed a good laugh. :p

Bullaholic
10-22-2010, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bullaholic

If you are fortunate enough to get to play the Bulls you will get schooled in the running of the spread by the team who brought it to 3A in 93', and knows how to get more out of it than any team in Texas.... [/QUOTE

Funniest post of this entire thread!! LOLOLOLOL! I needed a good laugh. :p

Brownwood won't be laughing about the 2nd paragraph, if it happens----they have no idea...:D

hollywood
10-22-2010, 03:53 PM
Brownwood won't be laughing about the 2nd paragraph, if it happens----the have no idea...:D

How did that Alvarado game work out for the Bulls?;)

Bullaholic
10-22-2010, 03:55 PM
How did that Alvarado game work out for the Bulls?;)

Hey--to spear the big sharks, you have to throw some chum in the water...:D

Bullaholic
10-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Hey--to spear the big sharks, you have to throw some chum in the water...:D Alvarado could give BW all they want anyday, BTW...

BLACK ATTACK
10-22-2010, 04:09 PM
All this Brownwood crap gets so old. What is it that Brownwood has done thus far this year that many other teams in 3A haven't done? Gone 7-0 or 8-0? Big deal.
Don't know much about the team except for what all these homers have put out there, but I do know that they are undefeated. Big Deal! Who cares?
When you bring home the hardware, then fire up all these ridiculous threads and posts. Until then, shut up, you haven't got anything to talk about, just like all the other undefeated teams in 3A.
As far as beating Aledo, Lake Travis, Trinity or any one else with 5 times your enrollment, that is ridiculous and you know it. If you actually believe it, you are simply an idiot. These teams face other teams with more talent than yours every week, maybe in practice. I'm glad that you feel good about your program, but at least keep it realistic.

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by BLACK ATTACK
All this Brownwood crap gets so old. What is it that Brownwood has done thus far this year that many other teams in 3A haven't done? Gone 7-0 or 8-0? Big deal.
Don't know much about the team except for what all these homers have put out there, but I do know that they are undefeated. Big Deal! Who cares?
When you bring home the hardware, then fire up all these ridiculous threads and posts. Until then, shut up, you haven't got anything to talk about, just like all the other undefeated teams in 3A.
As far as beating Aledo, Lake Travis, Trinity or any one else with 5 times your enrollment, that is ridiculous and you know it. If you actually believe it, you are simply an idiot. These teams face other teams with more talent than yours every week, maybe in practice. I'm glad that you feel good about your program, but at least keep it realistic. AMEN! They are good...there is no doubt, but their district isn't exactly "world beaters" this year. Undefeated doesn't mean jack if you don't bring home the goods. Hell, I can remember years that certain teams, ESPECIALLY in S. Texas would be 10-0 and be loud and proud of it, ONLY to get whacked in the 1st or 2nd rounds. Something to think about.

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 04:13 PM
AMEN! They are good...there is no doubt, but their district isn't exactly "world beaters" this year. Undefeated doesn't mean jack if you don't bring home the goods. Hell, I can remember years that certain teams, ESPECIALLY in S. Texas would be 10-0 and be loud and proud of it, ONLY to get whacked in the 1st or 2nd rounds. Something to think about. Which reminds me...ask Gilmer how that works. To be ranked #1 and thought to be unbeatable....only to get the axe dropped on em in the 1st round. It can happen to anyone.

LH_Tuff
10-22-2010, 04:14 PM
All this Brownwood crap gets so old. What is it that Brownwood has done thus far this year that many other teams in 3A haven't done?

Launched a Rocket.

Bullaholic
10-22-2010, 04:14 PM
As far as beating Aledo, Lake Travis, Trinity or any one else with 5 times your enrollment, that is ridiculous and you know it. If you actually believe it, you are simply an idiot. These teams face other teams with more talent than yours every week, maybe in practice. I'm glad that you feel good about your program, but at least keep it realistic.

Nice to see you, Black Attack---Good to hear from somebody who likes to tell it like it is without any sugarcoating.

BullBoy
10-22-2010, 04:18 PM
:1popcorn: :cheerl: :1popcorn: :cheerl: :1popcorn:

Old LB
10-22-2010, 04:19 PM
Someone told me about this site several weeks ago so I came to check it out. Seems more like a Rocket site than a football site. A lot of folks are proud of those Lions this year, we'll see what happens.

Bullaholic
10-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
Someone told me about this site several weeks ago so I came to check it out. Seems more like a Rocket site than a football site. A lot of folks are proud of those Lions this year, we'll see what happens.

Rocket is just the entertainment, Old LB---there's some good straight football talk here and there if you want to spend the time to look. Welcome, and don't forget to keep your rubber boots handy. :D

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Old LB

He will be gone in December...til next August or so....then you will see that most of us are really normal!!!

gatordaze
10-22-2010, 04:25 PM

Rocket, please try and apply a little logic here. Do you know why they play 6 man football? because there are not enough boys to play 11 in some small schools.

Do you know why Pilot Point is struggling this season? There are not enough players to choose from.

Do you know why Trinity would smoke Bronwood? Because they have 30+ kids that can start on a top tier 5A team and Brownwood has maybe 6.

The team with the BEST 11 will always win unless the other team has a pretty close 22.

The reason that their are even classes is because if you get to pick 11 from 2000 boys v. 11 from 250 boys your going to have a better chance of finding talent and winning games.

Winning 2A and Winning 5A State Championships are the same given the available talent. Next?

Eagle 1
10-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Which reminds me...ask Gilmer how that works. To be ranked #1 and thought to be unbeatable....only to get the axe dropped on em in the 1st round. It can happen to anyone.

It happened to Mart a few years ago too in 2A.
Undefeated state champs, ranked #1 all season, lost in the first round to Hamilton of all teams.

hollywood
10-22-2010, 04:36 PM

Insane! lol

hollywood
10-22-2010, 04:42 PM
AMEN! They are good...there is no doubt, but their district isn't exactly "world beaters" this year. Undefeated doesn't mean jack if you don't bring home the goods. Hell, I can remember years that certain teams, ESPECIALLY in S. Texas would be 10-0 and be loud and proud of it, ONLY to get whacked in the 1st or 2nd rounds. Something to think about.

That's because those teams were in South Texas.

Of course Brownwood is beatable. They are not world beaters!!! There are lots of teams in Texas that could beat them on any given night. That's called the competitiveness of the game. What most don't understand, is that this team is very very well balanced in all areas and pretty deep considering it's 3A. Brownwood will be challenged this season, no doubt about that. But, who will it be? Who will be the team that steps it up level to compete. Everyone is gunning for the Lions, they are the #1 team so far. Time will tell. The kids work hard to show up and play the game.

Cheers!

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 04:45 PM
That's because those teams were in South Texas.

Of course Brownwood is beatable. They are not world beaters!!! There are lots of teams in Texas that could beat them on any given night. That's called the competitiveness of the game. What most don't understand, is that this team is very very well balanced in all areas and pretty deep considering it's 3A. Brownwood will be challenged this season, no doubt about that. But, who will it be? Who will be the team that steps it up level to compete. Everyone is gunning for the Lions, they are the #1 team so far. Time will tell. The kids work hard to show up and play the game.

Cheers! Gilmer is not S. Texas. But I hear what you are saying.

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 04:56 PM

If you get the oppotunity, come watch BW this season against a quality opponent and let us know your opinion then. BUT, until then, you have no clue. Just shootin' from the hip again. ;) That would be about Thanksgiving or after because there isn't any quality opponents till then.

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 04:59 PM
As far as beating Aledo, Lake Travis, Trinity or any one else with 5 times your enrollment, that is ridiculous and you know it. If you actually believe it, you are simply an idiot. These teams face other teams with more talent than yours every week, maybe in practice. I'm glad that you feel good about your program, but at least keep it realistic. I'm going to assume you are from Snyder and Snyder sucks

For heavens sake for the longest their fans thought you get a trophy for a state championship.

Also Brownwood has done this and not many other teams have....
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/clearbooking/beavis_stomping.gif

garciap77
10-22-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by LeonJr
Leon didnt know Brownwood had a football program? Where is brownwood?

ttt:D

garciap77
10-22-2010, 05:05 PM

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/surprised-027.gif

BLACK ATTACK
10-22-2010, 05:31 PM
Insane! lol

Truth Hurts! Go get a tissue

garciap77
10-22-2010, 05:34 PM
I'm going to assume you are from Snyder and Snyder sucks

For heavens sake for the longest their fans thought you get a trophy for a state championship.

Also Brownwood has done this and not many other teams have....
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/clearbooking/beavis_stomping.gif

You Suck GB!!! :D

:p

;)

DaHop72
10-22-2010, 05:37 PM
[B]I'm going to assume you are from Snyder and Snyder sucks

Quit being ignorant like Rockee before you make a statement like that, starting to act like this again.http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/dahop_guru_joe.jpg

DaHop72
10-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Rocket and hollywood at a Brownwood game.
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/chuck.jpg

garciap77
10-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Which reminds me...ask Gilmer how that works. To be ranked #1 and thought to be unbeatable....only to get the axe dropped on em in the 1st round. It can happen to anyone.

It happened to Everman! Not in the first round, but it happened. And IMO the 2000 Everman team looked better than the 2010 Brownwood team!

eagleqb_14
10-22-2010, 06:29 PM
Who have they played?

Llano is terrible
Who is Big Spring?hahahah!!! your becoming my fav member

Rocket
10-22-2010, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72

LOL

Rocket
10-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
It happened to Mart a few years ago too in 2A.
Undefeated state champs, ranked #1 all season, lost in the first round to Hamilton of all teams.

Very true. Did Mart have as many weapons as Brownwood?

Rocket
10-22-2010, 06:32 PM
Rocket, please try and apply a little logic here. Do you know why they play 6 man football? because there are not enough boys to play 11 in some small schools.

Do you know why Pilot Point is struggling this season? There are not enough players to choose from.

Do you know why Trinity would smoke Bronwood? Because they have 30+ kids that can start on a top tier 5A team and Brownwood has maybe 6.

The team with the BEST 11 will always win unless the other team has a pretty close 22.

The reason that their are even classes is because if you get to pick 11 from 2000 boys v. 11 from 250 boys your going to have a better chance of finding talent and winning games.

Winning 2A and Winning 5A State Championships are the same given the available talent. Next?

I know the logic. See my post to OM on his thread to me.

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 06:49 PM
Very true. Did Mart have as many weapons as Brownwood? on a "pound for pound" basis, yeah....probably so. But you continuing to compare the different classifications as if they were on the "same playing field" so to speak is just silly. But by all means, carry on. BW would more than likely run rough shod on a 2A team, as they should, and a state champ caliber 5A team would hang 100 on BW ....as they also should. Apples to oranges man. Apples to oranges. The reference people are MAKING is that....no matter your ranking, no matter how many "weapons" you have, there is always a chance that someone comes into your house and shuts you down. It's happened WAY too many times to argue with. BW is not exempt as they are not unbeatable. I certainly don't see them as the second coming of the '83 Daingerfield Tigers. (WINK!!) Let's just be realistic and call it what it is mah man.....BW has dominated a handful of "so-so" teams and a private school. Congrats. Hey, I'm not hating, my teams haven't DOMINATED ANYONE...but then again, I haven't gone around tooting my horn for the past 3 season about how we're gonna wreck shop in 3A football and win state championships only to STILL be empty handed after 3 yrs of bantering and arguing about it. Until the Lions actually DO win something, how bout doin us all a favor and keep the unwarranted chest thumping to a minimum.

Signed,

The Entire 3ADL.

hollywood
10-22-2010, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72

OMGoogness! LOL

Rocket
10-22-2010, 06:56 PM
on a "pound for pound" basis, yeah....probably so. But you continuing to compare the different classifications as if they were on the "same playing field" so to speak is just silly. But by all means, carry on. BW would more than likely run rough shod on a 2A team, as they should, and a state champ caliber 5A team would hang 100 on BW ....as they also should. Apples to oranges man. Apples to oranges. The reference people are MAKING is that....no matter your ranking, no matter how many "weapons" you have, there is always a chance that someone comes into your house and shuts you down. It's happened WAY too many times to argue with. BW is not exempt as they are not unbeatable. I certainly don't see them as the second coming of the '83 Daingerfield Tigers. (WINK!!) Let's just be realistic and call it what it is mah man.....BW has dominated a handful of "so-so" teams and a private school. Congrats. Hey, I'm not hating, my teams haven't DOMINATED ANYONE...but then again, I haven't gone around tooting my horn for the past 3 season about how we're gonna wreck shop in 3A football and win state championships only to STILL be empty handed after 3 yrs of bantering and arguing about it. Until the Lions actually DO win something, how bout doin us all a favor and keep the unwarranted chest thumping to a minimum.

Signed,

The Entire 3ADL.

I do not see the classifications argument as if Brownwood's enrollment now would yield the same team in 2A. Give me a break. I do know that a 2A Championship is not as hard to win as a 4A Championship. And to disagree with that is just silly.

The DII Division in college is much easier to win than the DI. Not as much competition. That is why you see the same team win it 5 years in a row in DII. Got it?

Moore camped out in 2A and did his thing. Not taking that away from him. But don't compare what you did in 2A to a team not getting it done in 4A. Not accurate. Heck they didn't even WIN the Class B Title. It was given to them after neither team could pee a drop.

As far as the chest thumping goes...You want me to stop now? LOL Just make sure you come eat some crow when all you said CAN happen doesn't happen. OK?

Also, I usually hang out on threads with Brownwood on them. If you steer clear of them, you can avoid me. That goes for the rest of you jackwagons that are tired of me. It is pretty simple logic. Easy to avoid.

Bosqueville
10-22-2010, 07:00 PM
IHStangfan... it's not going to happen. It's not our style. What a sad existence to post "our team is so so, we don't expect to win, your team is just as good as ours, our boys are not very fast, we hope to at least compete, may the best team win." how pathetic!

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 07:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rocket
[B]I do not see the classifications argument as if Brownwood's enrollment now would yield the same team in 2A. Give me a break. I do know that a 2A Championship is not as hard to win as a 4A Championship. And to disagree with that is just silly.

I DO disagree....your argument and logic has no validity.....hypothetically speaking....for a 3A team to win a state title in 2A it would be easier than a 3A team doin it in 4A, but for a 2A school to win a title in 2A...it's just as difficult as any OTHER team trying to win a title in their own classification...that's why there ARE classifications. YOU sir, are either A: football and logic inept, or....more likely....just trying to stir the pot as usual. Congrats, it's worked. You're famous. YAY!!
:clap:

Rocket
10-22-2010, 07:02 PM
IHStangfan... it's not going to happen. It's not our style. What a sad existence to post "our team is so so, we don't expect to win, your team is just as good as ours, our boys are not very fast, we hope to at least compete, may the best team win." how pathetic!

That is all they want to do here. 3AButtSlappers.com. Where everybody is a winner! YAWN.... LOL

Rocket
10-22-2010, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rocket
[B]I do not see the classifications argument as if Brownwood's enrollment now would yield the same team in 2A. Give me a break. I do know that a 2A Championship is not as hard to win as a 4A Championship. And to disagree with that is just silly.

I DO disagree....your argument and logic has no validity.....hypothetically speaking....for a 3A team to win a state title in 2A it would be easier than a 3A team doin it in 4A, but for a 2A school to win a title in 2A...it's just as difficult as any OTHER team trying to win a title in their own classification...that's why there ARE classifications. YOU sir, are either A: football and logic inept, or....more likely....just trying to stir the pot as usual. Congrats, it's worked. You're famous. YAY!!
:clap:

Did you read this:

Dude, I know the logistics of the argument. LOL I also know that in 2A, you got a coach that stayed with you, built a strong program, and then instilled a good system. BUT, he did it in 2A, where most of the GREAT coaches are moving up fast. 2A is full of young coaches, and every time a coach leaves, it usually means new program and new system. Your coach camped out in 2A, built a dynasty, and rolled. You had great community support and kids that bought into it and stayed and played. No turnover. Gordon Wood did the same thing but it was in 3A. It produces winners. But to have a great coach like Moore camp out in 2A in the 90-00's...man, I can see why you guys did what you did. It is not the same thing. Moore would not have had that success in 5A or 4A. Way sooner than later, those streaks and the monopoly would have stopped or not even begun. Way better competition.

That is my story and I am sticking to it.

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 07:04 PM
IHStangfan... it's not going to happen. It's not our style. What a sad existence to post "our team is so so, we don't expect to win, your team is just as good as ours, our boys are not very fast, we hope to at least compete, may the best team win." how pathetic! Nobody here has a problem w/ supporting their team, it's expecting, but over the top, obvious pot stirring, etc. etc. etc. is just getting old. Everyone here knows Rocket is the king of running his mouth and promising state titles that have yet to be delivered, but I guess he figures if he does it repeatedly, year after year, he's bound to be right at some point right? I usually enjoy Rocket, but lately it's just been a little excessive. Good luck to BW, as I've been saying all year they have a shot...and I believe that, but w/ that said, would I be surprised if they lost early in the playoffs.....well...I'll just say it's not impossible. Again, good luck to the Lions. Luv you Rocket!

Rocket
10-22-2010, 07:07 PM
Nobody here has a problem w/ supporting their team, it's expecting, but over the top, obvious pot stirring, etc. etc. etc. is just getting old. Everyone here knows Rocket is the king of running his mouth and promising state titles that have yet to be delivered, but I guess he figures if he does it repeatedly, year after year, he's bound to be right at some point right? I usually enjoy Rocket, but lately it's just been a little excessive. Good luck to BW, as I've been saying all year they have a shot...and I believe that, but w/ that said, would I be surprised if they lost early in the playoffs.....well...I'll just say it's not impossible. Again, good luck to the Lions. Luv you Rocket!

It's our bye week..I got bored. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: