PDA

View Full Version : San Franciso vs Phalidelphia Game 5

Phil C
10-21-2010, 10:07 PM
Top of the 9th and Philadelphia leads 4 - 2. If Philadelphia holds on the series is 3 - 2 in favor of the Giants with the last two games at Pennsylvania. If the Giants pull it out the series is over and they will play either the Rangers or the Giants in the World Series.

Phil C
10-21-2010, 10:11 PM
Correction it is bottom of the 9th. Phillies got one out on a pop fly.

Phil C
10-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Two out. One more to go.

Phil C
10-21-2010, 10:13 PM
Third out with a strike out! Phillies win!

skins4life
10-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Is this how you post pad?? :D

Phil C
10-21-2010, 10:16 PM
This is good for the Rangers and the Yankees because their was a prospect of either one playing a well rested Giant team. Of course the Giants just need to win one but they won't get as big an advantage of rest even if they win the first one. I hope the Rangers can win tomorrow in order to have the rest but I am afraid the Yankee Power is awake and the officials may call the close ones in their favor.

Tin Cup
10-21-2010, 10:17 PM
I want this series to go as long as possible so if texas wins they play a slightly used up pitching staff. But if we go 7 it won't matter. I'd love to have Lee for game 1

SintonFan_inAustin
10-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
This is good for the Rangers and the Yankees because their was a prospect of either one playing a well rested Giant team. Of course the Giants just need to win one but they won't get as big an advantage of rest even if they win the first one. I hope the Rangers can win tomorrow in order to have the rest but I am afraid the Yankee Power is awake and the officials may call the close ones in their favor. NL is weak!! they could get all the rest they need they still wont beat the Rangers.