PDA

View Full Version : Was Snyder caught in a "dirty play" last year too???

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 01:25 PM
I couldn't tell...did a flag get thrown???

Just click on the picture and the video should start....you can enlarge it once it opens.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af14/Ki-Ki2KnB/th_play20091106211417.jpg (http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af14/Ki-Ki2KnB/?action=view&current=play20091106211417.mp4)

hollywood
10-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Just click on the picture and the video should start....you can enlarge it once it opens.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af14/Ki-Ki2KnB/th_play20091106211417.jpg (http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af14/Ki-Ki2KnB/?action=view&current=play20091106211417.mp4)

LOl. Oh my RM, Ratliif was about to flip himself back onto his feet when the Snyder defender was in his way. He popped up and started back to the line of scrimmage. I didn't see fowl play there. are you trying to dig up stuff now? Wow!:eek:

;)

Rocket
10-21-2010, 01:41 PM
I didn't see anything dirty. That Snyder kid just got in the way. That will teach him.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
LOl. Oh my RM, Ratliif was about to flip himself back onto his feet when the Snyder defender was in his way. He popped up and started back to the line of scrimmage. I didn't see fowl play there. are you trying to dig up stuff now? Wow!:eek:

;)

I'm not digging up anything...this was sent to me!!

I can't ask a question??

I didn't see any "foul" play on the first video either (until the kick)....but that didn't matter to everyone who said they did!!

Bullaholic
10-21-2010, 01:43 PM
RM, I hope you don't have anything planned for the rest of the afternoon.....:D

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
RM, I hope you don't have anything planned for the rest of the afternoon.....:D

Actually....I have tons of work sitting on my desk calling my name!!!:eek:

DaHop72
10-21-2010, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I didn't see anything dirty. That Snyder kid just got in the way. That will teach him. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Of course you wouldn't since it was a Lion player. If it were a player from any other town he and his coach would be a dirty player and coach. You going from IGNORANT to..............................nm.

BaseballUmp
10-21-2010, 01:47 PM
Shoulda been kicked out in both situations...

hollywood
10-21-2010, 01:47 PM
Actually....I have tons of work sitting on my desk calling my name!!!:eek:

Just going for the ratings, huh? Are you a reporter? The Snyder Enquirer maybe? LOL

:D

DaHop72
10-21-2010, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Shoulda been kicked out in both situations... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BaseballUmp
10-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Just saying, if its something that blatantly obvious, it should be called. Like Rockie said on the other, Snyder may be sneaky, but they havent been caught so I guess they are doing a better job than BW

hollywood
10-21-2010, 01:53 PM
Just saying, if its something that blatantly obvious, it should be called. Like Rockie said on the other, Snyder may be sneaky, but they havent been caught so I guess they are doing a better job than BW

Except for the final score. haha

61-20

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Well...since I have been accused of working for Snyder, I guess I will post my favorite part of the game.

Watch Snyder's #12 put the WOOD to the BW player!!!

BTW...I could care less who won or lost, so throwing the score at me will just make you look stupid!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J7KbmZBJPs

RoyceTTU
10-21-2010, 01:55 PM

Again, I'll give my best honest opinion whether anybody likes it or not.

The play is questionable at best, probably why there wasn't a flag. When the runner went down her rolled into a ball with his legs to his chest. It looks to me like if the player didn't get shoved, the DB falls directly on the runner well after the play. There is probably a good argument that he was defending himself.

Funniest part of this play, is there are holding penalties everywhere and 1 possible block in the back, and no one mentions them. Him shoving the kid off of himself didn't change the way the play turned out. The holding would of.

It is typical to watch the outcome and not see how you got there. This is the same as the other video,,,,,what happened all the plays before this that got to this point.

Right or Wrong? We probably all are for dweling on either play, let the coaches, coach......the fans, cheer.....and the parents, parent.

My Opinion.

BaseballUmp
10-21-2010, 01:56 PM

61-20

Exactly, so stop complaining about something that had no bearing on the end result

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU

The play is questionable at best, probably why there wasn't a flag. When the runner went down her rolled into a ball with his legs to his chest. It looks to me like if the player didn't get shoved, the DB falls directly on the runner well after the play. There is probably a good argument that he was defending himself.

Funniest part of this play, is there are holding penalties everywhere and 1 possible block in the back, and no one mentions them. Him shoving the kid off of himself didn't change the way the play turned out. The holding would of.

It is typical to watch the outcome and not see how you got there. This is the same as the other video,,,,,what happened all the plays before this that got to this point.

Right or Wrong? We probably all are for dweling on either play, let the coaches, coach......the fans, cheer.....and the parents, parent.

My Opinion.

And let the posters, post!!

My Opinion!!:p

DaHop72
10-21-2010, 01:58 PM

My Opinion. We just need to get ROCKEE to figure this out and it would go away.

warpig
Snyder is the "Dirtiest" team I have seen play in a long, long time. Maybe even the worst. The only one to compare with them is stephenville and they don't hold a candle to snyder.

You can say that you saw both sides doing that stuff, but I have been watching B'wood play for a long time and I guarantee they do not play dirty unless the opponents are and the refs aren't calling anything.

Call me a homer or that I watch with "Maroon" colored glasses. Either way, Snyder plays dirty when they get behind.

RoyceTTU
Well...since I have been accused of working for Snyder, I guess I will post my favorite part of the game.

BTW...I could care less who won or lost, so throwing the score at me will just make you look stupid!!

Just for argument purposes, what is the stance/rule for blockers coming out of the backfield, chop blocking? Looked dangerous.

RoyceTTU
10-21-2010, 01:59 PM
Just for argument purposes, what is the stance/rule for blockers coming out of the backfield, chop blocking? Looked dangerous.

Sorry, he didn't come out of the backfield, still looked dangerous though.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 01:59 PM

You have to ask a ref that. I was just an observer from the stands that witnessed a HARD hit!!!

RoyceTTU
10-21-2010, 02:00 PM
You have to ask a ref that. I was just an observer from the stands that witnessed a HARD hit!!!

I agree, one of the hardest I've ever seen in HS. I was just proud he jumped back in and had a great game.

Black_Magic
10-21-2010, 02:01 PM
Did anyone get the license Number ?:eek: :eek:

OPERATOR
Originally posted by warpig
Snyder is the "Dirtiest" team I have seen play in a long, long time. Maybe even the worst. The only one to compare with them is stephenville and they don't hold a candle to snyder.

You can say that you saw both sides doing that stuff, but I have been watching B'wood play for a long time and I guarantee they do not play dirty unless the opponents are and the refs aren't calling anything.

Call me a homer or that I watch with "Maroon" colored glasses. Either way, Snyder plays dirty when they get behind.

Obviously you haven't seen Canyon :thinking: :thinking: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DaHop72

Call me a homer or that I watch with "Maroon" colored glasses. Either way, Snyder plays dirty when they get behind. :blahblah: :blahblah: Yes we understand, Brownwood has never done anything wrong in your or Rockee's lifetime. Is your card number in the club in the top ten??:doh:

Rocket

EXACTLY. I heard this about them way before Brownwood played them or was 3A. Sorry Snyder, you guys got a rep.

Rocket
10-21-2010, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Did anyone get the license Number ?:eek: :eek:

Yep it was 61-20. Now if you could only get your defense to hit like that. HAHAHAHA

Black_Magic
10-21-2010, 02:02 PM
Just for argument purposes, what is the stance/rule for blockers coming out of the backfield, chop blocking? Looked dangerous. I think that hit was above the waist and infront.

warpig
10-21-2010, 02:05 PM

He didn't come from the backfield. He came from the #1 receiver spot on a crack. Looks like the coach has him coming in for cheap shot. Legal? Yes. But I have a hard time believing that he is supposed to be cracking on a "Safety".

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 02:06 PM
I agree, one of the hardest I've ever seen in HS. I was just proud he jumped back in and had a great game.

Me too!! That says a lot for that kid to be able to shake it off and come back in the game like he did!!!!

I still loved the sound of the crowd on both sides of the field though!!!:D

DaHop72
10-21-2010, 02:09 PM
He didn't come from the backfield. He came from the #1 receiver spot on a crack. Looks like the coach has him coming in for cheap shot. Legal? Yes. But I have a hard time believing that he is supposed to be cracking on a "Safety". Geez, I believe you carry card #2. No helmet to helmet but since it happened against the Wood it was cheap. If it had been your guy, we would have heard he was just "bringing the Wood".:nerd: :nerd:

Black_Magic
10-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Yep it was 61-20. Now if you could only get your defense to hit like that. HAHAHAHA at least you get to see a team you support win a game. Too bad YOU never got to do it your self. But then again most Geeks dont have the guts or ability to step out there. They talk smack because they never could hack it them self.:clap:

RoyceTTU
10-21-2010, 02:10 PM
I think that hit was above the waist and infront.

Your stretching just a bit. The blocker was going down well before he got to the defender. Yes he was infront. If all his weight was put on that thigh/knee of the defender, the defender would of been out for the season.

Black_Magic
10-21-2010, 02:11 PM
Your stretching just a bit. The blocker was going down well before he got to the defender. Yes he was infront. If all his weight was put on that thigh/knee of the defender, the defender would of been out for the season. :clap: :clap: Now thats a hoot. Im sure rocket buys that junk. bet nobody else does though.

RoyceTTU
10-21-2010, 02:16 PM
:clap: :clap: Now thats a hoot. Im sure rocket buys that junk. bet nobody else does though.

I'm having a hard time understand what you think nobody believes.

The fact that his year could of ended......questionable I'll give you that

The fact the kid one step out of his stance starts towards the knees, the proof is in the video.

I gave a subjective look on the play and tried to give an honest opinion. I think know you might be looking through your hometown shades.

DaHop72
10-21-2010, 02:22 PM
I'm having a hard time understand what you think nobody believes.

The fact that his year could of ended......questionable I'll give you that

The fact the kid one step out of his stance starts towards the knees, the proof is in the video.

I gave a subjective look on the play and tried to give an honest opinion. I think know you might be looking through your hometown shades. I believe these kind of hits are dangerous at any level with the speed of players today. But, looking subjectively it looks to me like he ran right through him. IMO

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 02:24 PM

That's an awesome hit!

Eagle 1
10-21-2010, 02:24 PM
I think it was a hell of a crack back block, I don't care who did it.:clap:

DaHop72
10-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
I think it was a hell of a crack back block, I don't care who did it.:clap: :tisk: :tisk: Now, now, take off those black and gold glasses. :D :D

RoyceTTU
10-21-2010, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
But, looking subjectively it looks to me like he ran right through him. IMO

I will eat crow and say I'm wrong without 100% doubt if you can honestly tell me that after 1 or even 2 steps, if the blocker could of kept his footing if the defender wasn't there to break his motion. He couldn't of, to me that means he made an effort to launch his body towards the legs/knees/feet which in my opinion is very dangerous.

I know the NFL has made a few rule changes and i believe the NCAA has as well to curb this a bit because it is dangerous. As I said before, i really don't know the HS ruling on this.

I guess if the HS rules states this is okay, then I guess its okay, but still dangerous.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 02:30 PM
I will eat crow and say I'm wrong without 100% doubt if you can honestly tell me that after 1 or even 2 steps, if the blocker could of kept his footing if the defender wasn't there to break his motion. He couldn't of, to me that means he made an effort to launch his body towards the legs/knees/feet which in my opinion is very dangerous.

I know the NFL has made a few rule changes and i believe the NCAA has as well to curb this a bit because it is dangerous. As I said before, i really don't know the HS ruling on this.

I guess if the HS rules states this is okay, then I guess its okay, but still dangerous.

There is a WHOLE lot about football that is dangerous!!

If we have a rule about everything dangerous, we might as well just play flag football!!!

Rocket
10-21-2010, 02:30 PM
at least you get to see a team you support win a game. Too bad YOU never got to do it your self. But then again most Geeks dont have the guts or ability to step out there. They talk smack because they never could hack it them self.:clap:

And at least your team can beat wannabe's..Well I guess Brownwood can too...they beat the crap out of your team. ;)

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 02:31 PM
And at least your team can beat wannabe's..Well I guess Brownwood can too...they beat the crap out of your team. ;)

Rocket....you should pick your battles....you're slipping here!!!:doh:

DaHop72
10-21-2010, 02:31 PM

I guess if the HS rules states this is okay, then I guess its okay, but still dangerous. Royce, I guess I'm missing where he was anywhere near the legs or knees. It looks to me like he just ran through him.

BaseballUmp
10-21-2010, 02:33 PM
There is a WHOLE lot about football that is dangerous!!

If we have a rule about everything dangerous, we might as well just play flag football!!!

About that, while driving past the intramural fields tuesday night, there was an ambulance on the field during one of the flag football games...not so safe either lol

RoyceTTU
10-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Royce, I guess I'm missing where he was anywhere near the legs or knees. It looks to me like he just ran through him.

Sorry, BM and I were talking about the chop block the WR had on the defender. The big hit was as good as it gets. Huge hit.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 02:34 PM
About that, while driving past the intramural fields tuesday night, there was an ambulance on the field during one of the flag football games...not so safe either lol

I guess we all better stay in our houses and and just play Madden!!

Although...that can be dangerous in my house!!!!:p

DaHop72
10-21-2010, 02:34 PM
And at least your team can beat wannabe's..Well I guess Brownwood can too...they beat the crap out of your team. ;) And that's all you've got isn't? You've already used up dirty players, 61-20, looks like you're running out of ammo, good or bad.:nerd: :nerd:

Bullaholic
10-21-2010, 02:40 PM
I guess we all better stay in our houses and and just play Madden!!

Although...that can be dangerous in my house!!!!:p

That's what I love about you RM, you got....um, well, figuratively, anyhow...:D You can play football with us guys anytime...:D

DaHop72
10-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Sorry, BM and I were talking about the chop block the WR had on the defender. The big hit was as good as it gets. Huge hit. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I wasn't on the same page as you and Black Magic. Got it now.

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 02:57 PM
at least you get to see a team you support win a game. Too bad YOU never got to do it your self. But then again most Geeks dont have the guts or ability to step out there. They talk smack because they never could hack it them self.:clap: I wouldn't call him a geek....maybe gym rat....oh well I guess technically gym rats are geeks.:D

RoyceTTU
10-21-2010, 02:59 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I wasn't on the same page as you and Black Magic. Got it now.

No problem, i started to figure out we were arguing over your apple being orange and my orange being red. Or something like that :confused: :doh:

Cheers!!

SintonPirateFan
10-21-2010, 03:09 PM
good to have proof of a trend of kicking by brownwood players. i think this should be investigated by UIL. we've always known brownwood was dirty, now we have hard evidence to back it up. ban them from post-season play, i say.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
good to have proof of a trend of kicking by brownwood players. i think this should be investigated by UIL. we've always known brownwood was dirty, now we have hard evidence to back it up. ban them from post-season play, i say.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:1omg!:

: :helpme: :1popcorn:

DaHop72
10-21-2010, 03:11 PM
good to have proof of a trend of kicking by brownwood players. i think this should be investigated by UIL. we've always known brownwood was dirty, now we have hard evidence to back it up. ban them from post-season play, i say. :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

RoyceTTU
10-21-2010, 03:12 PM

Nice Try, the other teams in our way arn't going to get off that easy. :tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Was that kicking taught at Brownwood?:D

SintonPirateFan
10-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Nice Try, the other teams in our way arn't going to get off that easy. :tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

i bet their running backs wear metal spikes too. it's really a disgrace. they are an embarassment to high school football. i'm VERY upset about this.

95mustang
10-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Well You tube is blocked here at work so I can't see the video, I am assuming it was the hit that was on Longoria during the first touch down. All I can say is WOW, what a hit. No matter who the kid is giving or receiving that kind of hit you got to give props to both. One for making the hit, and the other for being tough enough to take the hit and comeback and play a great game.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Well You tube is blocked here at work so I can't see the video, I am assuming it was the hit that was on Longoria during the first touch down. All I can say is WOW, what a hit. No matter who the kid is giving or receiving that kind of hit you got to give props to both. One for making the hit, and the other for being tough enough to take the hit and comeback and play a great game.

It was that hit and I agree...props go to BOTH players!!!!

RoyceTTU
10-21-2010, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Was that kicking taught at Brownwood?:D

Sure, on kickoff, punts and PAT. We don't teach safty kicking, we teach how to prevent safties.

pirate4state
10-21-2010, 03:32 PM

61-20

Which is why I can't even begin to understand what the fuss is about....you won the game.... :rolleyes:

Bullaholic
10-21-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Which is why I can't even begin to understand what the fuss is about....you won the game.... :rolleyes:

'Bout time you got here....:D

BaseballUmp
10-21-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
+1

DaHop72
10-21-2010, 03:38 PM
'Bout time you got here....:D :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Keith7
10-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Looks like that No. 8 kid at the bottom of the kid is a lazy blocker.. Kinda pathetic if you ask me

95mustang
10-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Looks like that No. 8 kid at the bottom of the kid is a lazy blocker.. Kinda pathetic if you ask me

I didn't see anyone ask you.

BwdLion73
10-21-2010, 03:57 PM
BAM! Thats what happens when you have an aggressive defender who likes contact. I would have been running in there while watching for someone to hit me. LOL

He is a hard nosed player and was totally focused on putting a hit on the runner. Looked like a great hit that can only happen when you have two players laying it out. I was glad to see him get up and shake it off. :clap: that hit would never happen if you had mediocre players.

Game over maybe we will meet again.

garciap77
10-21-2010, 03:57 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
10-21-2010, 03:58 PM
i bet their running backs wear metal spikes too. it's really a disgrace. they are an embarassment to high school football. i'm VERY upset about this.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
10-21-2010, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Keith7

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SintonPirateFan
10-21-2010, 04:00 PM
brownwood's only good for 2 things.

1. cheap shots

2. cheap...uh....oh what's the word.....a big hair band had this name.... :nerd:

BwdLion_80
10-21-2010, 04:01 PM
This block by the Snyder player was legal. It was above the waist and in the front. The cut block by the first WR was legal too as he did not go back towards the original position of the ball and cut. Blocks like these, while very dangerous to both players, are legal. I see hits similar to this every time I call a 6 man game. Crack back blocks are the norm there.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 04:02 PM

1. cheap shots

2. cheap...uh....oh what's the word.....a big hair band had this name.... :nerd:

Cheap Trick??:D

garciap77
10-21-2010, 04:03 PM

1. cheap shots

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bullaholic

1. cheap shots

Did they change your presciption agin, SPF? :D

SintonPirateFan
Cheap Trick??:D

THATS it!!! :D

SintonPirateFan
10-21-2010, 04:05 PM
Did they change your presciption agin, SPF? :D

just havin fun.... but if you have any prescriptions you'd like to share.....

disclaimer: drug abuse is bad.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 04:08 PM
just havin fun.... but if you have any prescriptions you'd like to share.....

disclaimer: drug abuse is bad.

You are cracking me up today!!:D

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
This block by the Snyder player was legal. It was above the waist and in the front. The cut block by the first WR was legal too as he did not go back towards the original position of the ball and cut. Blocks like these, while very dangerous to both players, are legal. I see hits similar to this every time I call a 6 man game. Crack back blocks are the norm there. I bet his head was on a swivel the rest of the game. I've been hit like that before and that's when the "bees" come. I know they are there but you can't see 'um. But you sure can hear that BZZZZZZ in your head. :crazy1:

Rocket
10-21-2010, 07:07 PM
What are the rules on a crack block?

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 07:10 PM
What are the rules on a crack block? I hear Crack is illegal.:p What is the rule for upkicks?

Rocket
10-21-2010, 07:19 PM
I hear Crack is illegal.:p What is the rule for upkicks?

The rule is get out of the way or you will get a mudhole stomped in your chest. ;)

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 07:23 PM
The rule is get out of the way or you will get a mudhole stomped in your chest. ;) I guess that means don't get tackled and your legs don't get tangled up causing you to kick and get tossed?????

Tin Cup
10-21-2010, 07:28 PM
The most impressive thing about the block is that Snyder actually scored a TD on the play. This was 1 of 3. Can anyone post footage of any of the 9 TD's Brownwood scored?!? :eek:

HAHA

But seriously that was an awesome hit, definately highlight video material.

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 07:30 PM
I'll guarantee you Longoria will talk about for years to come as will the kid from Snyder. You don't forget those.

Rocket
10-21-2010, 09:17 PM
I'll guarantee you Longoria will talk about for years to come as will the kid from Snyder. You don't forget those.

Like I said, too bad there weren't any hits like that for Snyder's defense. They had to run a blind side crack. I guarantee you, if Longoria had seen that kid coming, #12 would have been crushed like a coke can.

Great hit nonetheless...

Rocket
10-21-2010, 09:18 PM
I guess that means don't get tackled and your legs don't get tangled up causing you to kick and get tossed?????

Oh cuz we know that is what happened....poor innocent Snyder kid...:rolleyes:

SintonFan
10-21-2010, 09:32 PM

It clearly looks like a Brownwood player was trying to kick AT his tackler...:nerd: :D

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 09:42 PM
Like I said, too bad there weren't any hits like that for Snyder's defense. They had to run a blind side crack. I guarantee you, if Longoria had seen that kid coming, #12 would have been crushed like a coke can.

Great hit nonetheless... If ifs and butts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas.

Old Tiger
10-21-2010, 09:43 PM
seems like we have a kicker

SintonFan
10-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
seems like we have a kicker

LOL

Classic OT!:D

Rocket
10-21-2010, 10:43 PM
I bet his head was on a swivel the rest of the game. I've been hit like that before and that's when the "bees" come. I know they are there but you can't see 'um. But you sure can hear that BZZZZZZ in your head. :crazy1:

That explains a lot...

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 10:44 PM
That explains a lot... No way it could Gym Rat.:p

Rocket
10-21-2010, 10:44 PM
If ifs and butts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas.

Get with nobogey about candy and nuts. ;)

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 10:46 PM
Get with nobogey about candy and nuts. ;) http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/918/smileydramaqueenth7.gif

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 10:48 PM
You would be a lot more likable if you had one of these installed. http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4103/zippedlipspn1.gif

Rocket
10-21-2010, 10:53 PM
You would be a lot more likable if you had one of these installed. http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4103/zippedlipspn1.gif

I'm not likable, yet you can't leave me alone. Don't fall in love with me, bobcat1. I'm not gay.

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 11:01 PM
I'm not likable, yet you can't leave me alone. Don't fall in love with me, bobcat1. I'm not gay. Trust me I am ultra straight but you on the other hand well let's just say a picture is worth a thousand words. (Been waiting on you to try to turn this) Catch up.
http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/12b1681a9ad0b2ee1df859a0394911d506f420a6.pjpg

orange machine
10-21-2010, 11:38 PM
Longoria got jacked up big time that was a great hit. That was some great football by #12!!!!!!:clap:

hollywood
10-21-2010, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Longoria got jacked up big time that was a great hit. That was some great football by #12!!!!!!:clap:

Yeah, he said he really didn't know what hit him but was on the ground thinking, whaaaaat just happened. Never saw it coming. Those are the worst kind to be on the losing end of. If he had seen it coming, crunch, little #12 would have been hammered.

Louie13
10-21-2010, 11:47 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ranger Mom

You have got to be kidding yourself. Not that anybody really cares that you love Snyder, but you keep claiming neutrality. If you are neutral, then I'm Hugh Hefner.:thinking:

Eagle 1
10-22-2010, 12:14 AM
What are the rules on a crack block?

And you claimed to have been a coach. Wow...

Crack back blocks are legal, however I don't think you can crack block or block below the waist when the ball is being passed.

However, after #22 tried to roll block the defender, he tried to leg whip him but missed. Now that's illegal and could have got a flag.
It was close.

orange machine
10-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Yeah, he said he really didn't know what hit him but was on the ground thinking, whaaaaat just happened. Never saw it coming. Those are the worst kind to be on the losing end of. If he had seen it coming, crunch, little #12 would have been hammered.
Glad he was ok because those hits can be nighty night alot of times.

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Louie13
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ranger Mom

You have got to be kidding yourself. Not that anybody really cares that you love Snyder, but you keep claiming neutrality. If you are neutral, then I'm Hugh Hefner.:thinking:

Nice to meet you Hugh!!

I don't love Snyder anymore than I love Brownwood or Monahans or Sweetwater.

Speaking of Sweetwater, people here were claiming I loved them a couple of years ago.

I have been to ONE game this entire season....Snyder vs. Brownwood.

The reason I even chose that game is because I asked Rocket where they played Sweetwater, Snyder and Big Spring at...I wanted to watch them play but not go all the way to Brownwood to do so. Snyder is the only game they didn't play at home. That is the reason I went to that game.

The only "team" shirts I even own that aren't Greenwood is Abilene Wylie (thanks ccmom), Cuero (thanks 44inarow), Sinton (thanks pirate4state), and Liberty Hill (thanks LH Panther Mom).....I was even neutral at the Snyder/Brownwood game...I wore a Dallas Cowboys shirt!!

So Hugh.....put that in your pipe in smoke it.:rolleyes:

:tongue: :tongue:

Louie13
10-22-2010, 09:15 AM
Nice to meet you Hugh!!

I don't love Snyder anymore than I love Brownwood or Monahans or Sweetwater.

Speaking of Sweetwater, people here were claiming I loved them a couple of years ago.

I have been to ONE game this entire season....Snyder vs. Brownwood.

The reason I even chose that game is because I asked Rocket where they played Sweetwater, Snyder and Big Spring at...I wanted to watch them play but not go all the way to Brownwood to do so. Snyder is the only game they didn't play at home. That is the reason I went to that game.

The only "team" shirts I even own that aren't Greenwood is Abilene Wylie (thanks ccmom), Cuero (thanks 44inarow), Sinton (thanks pirate4state), and Liberty Hill (thanks LH Panther Mom).....I was even neutral at the Snyder/Brownwood game...I wore a Dallas Cowboys shirt!!

---
That's what I'm talking about! You need to re-read every post you have posted about Bwd vs Snyder. Your denial-o-meter is busted.:taunt:

Rocket
10-22-2010, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
And you claimed to have been a coach. Wow...

Crack back blocks are legal, however I don't think you can crack block or block below the waist when the ball is being passed.

However, after #22 tried to roll block the defender, he tried to leg whip him but missed. Now that's illegal and could have got a flag.
It was close.

LOL I claimed? I haven't coached football in 11 years. I know there are some minor rules on the crack block. I was just making sure. I don't claim to know everything about football on here just because I coached like some do. Basketball was my specialty, not football.

ccmom
10-22-2010, 09:46 AM

:D :clap:

bobcat1
10-22-2010, 09:57 AM
LOL I claimed? I haven't coached football in 11 years. I know there are some minor rules on the crack block. I was just making sure. I don't claim to know everything about football on here just because I coached like some do. Basketball was my specialty, not football. Thus the name Gym Rat

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Louie13
---
That's what I'm talking about! You need to re-read every post you have posted about Bwd vs Snyder. Your denial-o-meter is busted.:taunt:

Why should I re-read anything I have posted??

I know me way better than you know me......and I know where my allegiance is, or isn't!!

In short...I don't really care what you think!!:kiss:

SintonPirateFan
10-22-2010, 10:02 AM

I know me way better than you know me......and I know where my allegiance is, or isn't!!

you dirty snyder lover.

ccmom
10-22-2010, 10:05 AM

Hey RM, I saw you caught the kitty cats talking behind your back on their website! :eek: I love it! :D

Ranger Mom
10-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Hey RM, I saw you caught the kitty cats talking behind your back on their website! :eek: I love it! :D

LOL!! I find out the most interesting things about myself, and even my daughter once, over there!!!

ccmom
10-22-2010, 10:36 AM
LOL!! I find out the most interesting things about myself, and even my daughter once, over there!!!

You are so loved! :inlove: :D

WildTexan972
10-22-2010, 11:41 AM

My Opinion.

looks like he got Bill Clinton to come up with this theory....or lie....

the DB was falling on him well after the play? wow that is a great 1....Bill would envy you for that stretch....

FACT - there is NEVER a situation where a player is allowed to kick another player, so making up excuses on why this would be acceptable is ridiculous......but not unexpected by the UglyMaroon faithful....with no titles since 81 they have to work at it to seem relevant again finally....

garciap77
10-22-2010, 05:30 PM

Great hit nonetheless...

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/noexcusescopy.jpg

:D