PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Dirty Play Caught on Video

Pages : 1 [2]

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Wasn't it just a few years ago that the video of the Snyder player kneeing the kid from Perryton in the nuts was all over the place?

I've been in Snyder eight years and the Tigers never have played Perryton.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I've been in Snyder eight years and the Tigers never have played Perryton.

You really need to read all the posts on a thread before you respond....it just makes you sound dumb when you don't!!

It was already established that it was CANYON and Perryton and NOT Snyder!!!!:doh:

DaHop72
10-21-2010, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I may just have to bench him for a few days so I can get caught up....I'm sure I can find SOMETHING to string him up on!!!;) Do it because he's ignorant and he knows it. Just don't get skins4life at the same time, he's ignorant too. :devil: :devil:

hollywood
10-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
I looked this over a number of times. The kid that "kicked" should certainly have been kicked out of the game-THAT was blatant. :nerd:

SintonFan
10-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Proof of Dirty Play by Snyder (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3QKl8TNYsI)

Here ya go...

This got our player kicked out and of course, the Snyder player got nothing.

I don't see what the big deal is...

Rocket
10-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Seems like we all never get enough, I'll say that.....Rocket could put up a thread on cow manure and it would get 3000 views....gotta hand it to him---love him or hate him---he goes where he wants and takes everyone with him.:D

I'm here to provide entertainment. Do I cross the line? Sure. Do I have fun with it? Sure. If you people would just relax! It's all in fun...

I knew exactly what would happen if I posted this video. And it happened... It was a fun day for sure.

My favorite threads of all time was , of course, The Celina Theory. This one may be the 2nd. Haha

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 06:43 PM
I'm here to provide entertainment. Do I cross the line? Sure. Do I have fun with it? Sure. If you people would just relax! It's all in fun...

I knew exactly what would happen if I posted this video. And it happened... It was a fun day for sure.

My favorite threads of all time was , of course, The Celina Theory. This one may be the 2nd. Haha

Yes....it was fun!! Which is why I started the other thread...to add more fun!!!

Now....tomorrow I get to make up all the work I put off today.....so if you feel your ears start burning, its because I am cussing you!!!!

ccmom
10-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Yes....it was fun!! Which is why I started the other thread...to add more fun!!!

Now....tomorrow I get to make up all the work I put off today.....so if you feel your ears start burning, its because I am cussing you!!!! I have a feeling he is pretty accustomed to burning ears.

SintonFan
10-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I have a feeling he is pretty accustomed to burning ears.

Or burning in other areas...:eek:

Txbroadcaster
10-21-2010, 07:06 PM

I am all for having fun and I usually love ur "line crossing" but IMO you went to far basically saying the Snyder HC and staff not only condone dirty play but teach it

Rocket
10-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I am all for having fun and I usually love ur "line crossing" but IMO you went to far basically saying the Snyder HC and staff not only condone dirty play but teach it

Cool. Yeah, that has more to do with the reputation and the blatant weirdness from the coach on his sideline. Seems like he is more of a player than a coach. The first down signal toward our bench and stuff like that... makes me scratch my head. Either way, sorry if I took that part too far.

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 07:25 PM
Cool. Yeah, that has more to do with the reputation and the blatant weirdness from the coach on his sideline. Seems like he is more of a player than a coach. The first down signal toward our bench and stuff like that... makes me scratch my head. Either way, sorry if I took that part too far. Maybe you and Coach should meet and discuss it like gentlemen.:D

Sweetwater Red
10-21-2010, 07:33 PM
The funniest thing about this thread is that even Sweetwater folks will tell you Snyder isn't
nearly as dirty as Big Spring. In 25 years of watching all three teams, I've never seen either
a Mustang or Tiger get ejected from a game.
Now Big spring? At least three times that I
can remember. But, I will admit that Ritchey seems to have reeled them in and changed
the culture somewhat, but they're still Big Spring. Brownwood just hasn't played them enough.
Trust me, if you're sniffling about Snyder, you will be flat out balling about Big Spring in a
year or two.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Or burning in other areas...:eek:

Oh....a voodoo rocket doll!!

That could be a good 3adl fundraiser!!:D :D
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/rocketvoodoo.jpg

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Trust me, if you're sniffling about Snyder, you will be flat out balling about Big Spring in a
year or two. http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7816/laughing1rg3.gif http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7816/laughing1rg3.gif http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7816/laughing1rg3.gif

SintonFan
10-21-2010, 08:23 PM

rotflmao!
:clap:

problem is the pins are in the wrong place. :nerd:

Trashman
10-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Here's my two cents. I have watched the video at least 5 times. Had I been officiating the game; I would have tossed Ratliff. The Snyder kid does not appear to be innocent by any means. He gets up way to slow, after having run Ratliff down. He was probably up to no good, but you can't penalize his intentions. In other words you can't penalize what you don't see.:thinking:

3afan
10-21-2010, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
The only thing the refs should have done is to warn the coaches to control their players. ....

no, i believe that kick was an automatic ejection - same as a punch

orange machine
10-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Not to beat a dead horse, but I saw nothing wrong in the video except for the Brownwood player making a dumb choice.

Rocket
10-21-2010, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Not to beat a dead horse, but I saw nothing wrong in the video except for the Brownwood player making a dumb choice.

Of course you didn't. :rolleyes: Your team is the king of cheapshots..LOL

Rocket
10-21-2010, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Maybe you and Coach should meet and discuss it like gentlemen.:D

I'll pass. ;)

Rocket
10-21-2010, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
No it's not!! Go back and look at all your posts before the Stephenville game. You know, Rocket, most of your posts and threads are all about how great BWood is and who all they could hypothetically beat. And all that is fine, some of it you say is all in good fun, and most of us give you the benefit of the doubt. However this particular thread and some of your posts on here I'm afraid reveal the fact that you tend to act like a little whiney, snotty-nosed pissant. I think this thread puts to rest the idea that things you say are all in good fun. BUT, keep doing it because it's entertaining in a sick kind of way.

How real is 3-7 getting? Not real hypothetical, is it? ;)

Wow, that was fun.

OPERATOR
10-21-2010, 09:32 PM
And Snyder doesn't have a reputation for this kind of crap? LOL We are used to showing up. destroying the other team, and leaving. Nothing like this has happened all year long. But when you play Snyder.... :) So you are saying that Snyder has a reputation for clean play? I am rolling hard at that! LOL

Snyder is aggressive not dirty. Your about like the Brownwood player who was moaning about a little turf burn.

OPERATOR
10-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Does he exhibit a lot of nervous laughter and constantly checks behind himself? I bet he walks fast too. Kinda sounds a little double minded to me. When he meets someone in person I bet he laughs nervously and then says "it's all in fun. hahahaha.":thinking:

Your right on the money.

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Of course you didn't. :rolleyes: Your team is the king of cheapshots..LOL Come on now. Show me the video Mr Popoffatthemouth.

OPERATOR
10-21-2010, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Hey, 325! Can you send me the game film so I can can take look at it.:D

;)

I'll get you a copy, I will have it ready at the Snyder/Wylie game.

bobcat1
Maybe you and Coach should meet and discuss it like gentlemen.:D
I'll pass. ;) I wonder why?:eek:

bigwood33
The defensive player was "giving him the business". It happens all of the time at the bottom of piles, just not usually where the camera catches it. Even so, the Brownwood player should have been flagged and possibly tossed. If a kid throws a punch he is almost always tossed and in my opinion, a kick is the same thing...only more powerful.

Old Tiger
10-21-2010, 09:40 PM
All I see is a Brownwood kid kicking a Snyder kid. What a poor sport to do something like that.

Rocket
10-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
All I see is a Brownwood kid kicking a Snyder kid. What a poor sport to do something like that.

Of course that is all you see. That is all you want to see.

Tin Cup
10-21-2010, 09:44 PM
Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it didn't happen. Doesn't justify what Ratliff did. This whole issue needs to be put to rest. I'm tired of Snyder talk like y'all are tired of Brownwood lol

Rocket
10-21-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it didn't happen. Doesn't justify what Ratliff did. This whole issue needs to be put to rest. I'm tired of Snyder talk like y'all are tired of Brownwood lol

I know..I keep forgetting we beat this team 61-20.

skins4life
10-21-2010, 09:49 PM
I know..I keep forgetting we beat this team 61-20.

You got a pretty short :thinking: :thinking: memory then. :devil:

LIONS
10-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Moving along, good luck to Snyder the rest of the way.

SintonFan
10-21-2010, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by LIONS
Moving along, good luck to Snyder the rest of the way.

Good point.

I don't understand the intent of this thread.:thinking:

OPERATOR
10-21-2010, 09:53 PM
I wish they would close this thread, you act like someone got shanked and is in critical condition. It doesn't matter who done what, look ahead to your oh so bright future.

OPERATOR
10-21-2010, 09:54 PM

Way to make a million.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 09:58 PM
I actually thought this thread was a blast....it was a great way to spend what would have been a boring day at work......but, I didn't have a dog in this fight!!:D :D

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2010, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I just dont see anything on purpose..I see the defender make the tackle not really anything else..the "twisting" is not blatant not saying it happened or did not, but IMO this video shows nothing
:thumbsup:

Rocket
10-21-2010, 10:17 PM
I actually thought this thread was a blast....it was a great way to spend what would have been a boring day at work......but, I didn't have a dog in this fight!!:D :D

It was a fight? I guess it was for Snyder.

SintonFan
10-21-2010, 10:19 PM
It was a fight? I guess it was for Snyder.

said the instigator...:doh:

Rocket
10-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Stephenville beats undefeated Killeen...making us look good, Ville!

Rocket
10-21-2010, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
said the instigator...:doh:

And you never instigate... :rolleyes:

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 10:53 PM
I know..I keep forgetting we beat this team 61-20. Seriously??? How could you? Because you bring it up every other post even I have in burned in memory. Get real shawty.:p

orange machine
10-21-2010, 10:55 PM
Of course you didn't. :rolleyes: Your team is the king of cheapshots..LOL

I think you can ask many people and they will tell you that Celina does not cheap shot. I can assure you if they Did what Ratliff did they would be lucky to still be on the team.

bobcat1
10-21-2010, 10:55 PM
I actually thought this thread was a blast....it was a great way to spend what would have been a boring day at work......but, I didn't have a dog in this fight!!:D :D Me either. It was a great way to spend an otherwise boring day at work. I like to http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2518/stickpoke.gif

Snyder_TigerFan
10-21-2010, 11:20 PM
He was attempting to twist the ankle of Ratliff. Look right before the kick.

Oh brother. So you think Ratliff just kicks him off? The ref didn't see it either. He is holding his feet and twisting. This is also what Ratliff said happened.

The Snyder player is HOLDING and TWISTING on purpose. LOL

To me it looks like the player attempted to twist ankles. Ratliff tries to get up...but the kid is HOLDING on to him. Well coached stunt. I will give him that.

And my favorite....

I'm not buying your BS. It's always "all in fun" or "don't take me serious" or "I'm never serious", when posts backfire and you come to look like a fool. Fact of the matter, you thought you had proof of poor sportsmanship on behalf of Snyder and you showed nothing, other than the Brownwood player getting ejected. In the process, you call out, insult, and scruntinize the Snyder head coach in numerous ways in a public forum (which is against the rules). Take it up with him in person, but we know you're not man enough for that.

orange machine
10-21-2010, 11:24 PM
:1popcorn: :1popcorn: this thread just keeps getting better, but lets remember guys and gals no need in getting mad and upset.

Old Tiger
10-21-2010, 11:49 PM
I didn't know Marcus Vick played for Brownwood!

Eagle 1
10-21-2010, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
And my favorite....

I'm not buying your BS. It's always "all in fun" or "don't take me serious" or "I'm never serious", when posts backfire and you come to look like a fool. Fact of the matter, you thought you had proof of poor sportsmanship on behalf of Snyder and you showed nothing, other than the Brownwood player getting ejected. In the process, you call out, insult, and scruntinize the Snyder head coach in numerous ways in a public forum (which is against the rules). Take it up with him in person, but we know you're not man enough for that.

Your not the only one who sees it that way. :clap:
He is a weasel.

OPERATOR
10-21-2010, 11:54 PM
I think you can ask many people and they will tell you that Celina does not cheap shot. I can assure you if they Did what Ratliff did they would be lucky to still be on the team.

Celina has one of the best disciplined teams around. When Snyder played Celina, it was probably the cleanest game I have been to. The community of Celina is classy, fans were very polite.

Rocket is just blowing smoke out his ass, just the usual.

Eagle 1
10-21-2010, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
I didn't know Marcus Vick played for Brownwood!

That was funny.
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7816/laughing1rg3.gif

orange machine
10-22-2010, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by OPERATOR
Celina has one of the best disciplined teams around. When Snyder played Celina, it was probably the cleanest game I have been to. The community of Celina is classy, fans were very polite.

I was gonna comment on Snyder when Celina played them in the semis that game was intense and hard hitting from both teams, but I dont recall any cheap shots, mouthing or anything by Snyder. I just remember a good Snyder team that played to the whistle and hit hard other than that it was a clean game by both teams. As a matter of fact I don't think Celina has played a team since then that hit and was as physical as Snyder was. Those linemen on that team were big and mean, mean in a physical way not cheap shot way. I remember #53 on that team was a beast he was a big strong kid.

bobcat1
10-22-2010, 05:26 AM
I was gonna comment on Snyder when Celina played them in the semis that game was intense and hard hitting from both teams, but I dont recall any cheap shots, mouthing or anything by Snyder. I just remember a good Snyder team that played to the whistle and hit hard other than that it was a clean game by both teams. As a matter of fact I don't think Celina has played a team since then that hit and was as physical as Snyder was. Those linemen on that team were big and mean, mean in a physical way not cheap shot way. I remember #53 on that team was a beast he was a big strong kid. +1:clap:

3afan
10-22-2010, 06:10 AM
....Rocket is just blowing smoke out his ass, just the usual.

middle school stuff

Ex-Tiger2005
10-22-2010, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Wasn't it just a few years ago that the video of the Snyder player kneeing the kid from Perryton in the nuts was all over the place?

i dont think we have ever played perryton...:thinking: In the Rogers era anyways.

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 10:15 AM
And you never instigate... :rolleyes:

lol
I investigate.:nerd:

I'll let you gestate my verbal spate.:p

WildTexan972
10-22-2010, 11:10 AM
Oh brother. So you think Ratliff just kicks him off? The ref didn't see it either. He is holding his feet and twisting. This is also what Ratliff said happened.

The Snyder player is HOLDING and TWISTING on purpose. LOL

after watching that several times it is clear.....Rocket has to be the biggest whiner on earth to be claiming this was an ankle twist and a kickoff is warranted......

they boast like thay can beat the world and cry about every little play.....good grief charlie brown

garciap77
10-22-2010, 12:48 PM
Snyder is aggressive not dirty. Your about like the Brownwood player who was moaning about a little turf burn.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rocket
10-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
after watching that several times it is clear.....Rocket has to be the biggest whiner on earth to be claiming this was an ankle twist and a kickoff is warranted......

they boast like thay can beat the world and cry about every little play.....good grief charlie brown

That's the best you've got? Weak.

garciap77
10-22-2010, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
And my favorite....

:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/loser-1-1.jpg

;)

Eagle 1
10-22-2010, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/loser-1-1.jpg

;)

garciap77
10-22-2010, 12:59 PM

Hiyo!!!:D

garciap77
10-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972

STOP IT!!!!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/cry-baby-1-1.gif

;)