PDA

View Full Version : Trojandad: come over to BC Saturday night for BC vs WO-S game!

Old Cardinal
10-20-2010, 08:02 PM
To Trojandad:

Who does Coldspring play this weekend?

When, Where,,,,,,, Fri or Sat?

We may try to come to the game.
``````````````````.
````````````````````````````

Bridge City vs West Orange-Stark will be at BC on Saturday Night! So it can be televised on CW-- on Roadrunner-- and broadcast on www.KOGT.com radio station.

Come on over and see this game Saturday night......remember, Coldspring will be playing one of these teams early in the playoffs.

Old Cardinal
10-20-2010, 09:33 PM
ttt

trojandad
10-20-2010, 10:58 PM
coldspring has a bye this week.....the easiest game to attend would be the navasota game, as i'm in college station for a while, but i am considering HARD going to the bc-wos game.....i've been ill and riding in the car long periods with my illness is seriously painful, but i've had so many invites i'm thinkin about sucking it up and heading that way.....

i REALLY would like to go to texarkana and see daniel play, but they'd need an ambulance for me with THAT long of a ride, lol...if i head that way i'll sure come find you as well the mustang fans....

thanks alot for the invite, its very appreciated.....<thought you were gonna harsh on me for picking wo-s....lol>.....

trojandad
10-21-2010, 12:18 AM
so you guys have changed the game to saturday night?

trojandad
10-21-2010, 10:24 PM
sorry to ask again, but does anyone know if the game has been changed to saturday night? this thread is the only place i have found it......

GUNHO
10-22-2010, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by trojandad
sorry to ask again, but does anyone know if the game has been changed to saturday night? this thread is the only place i have found it......

That's correct.Saturday at 6PM.