10-20-2010, 04:31 PM
didn't know that.

pirate4state
10-20-2010, 05:08 PM
LOL she has missed out on A LOT of private messages today. :D

AngeloState39
10-20-2010, 06:19 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
i thought mama bull was the only one. just crazy.

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
BULLSFAN IS A CHICK?!!!

:D

I'm guessing SHE beat you up alot when y'all were kids didn't SHE? :thinking: :D

BullsFan
10-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I'm guessing SHE beat you up alot when y'all were kids didn't SHE? :thinking: :D

Every chance I got. ;) :D

Cleaning it out now!

BullsFan
10-20-2010, 09:18 PM
Done and done, but I wish someone could explain to me how even after deleting every single message (including some I meant to keep) from every folder with the "from the beginning" tab as my time frame, I am still currently using 24% of my space.

pirate4state
10-20-2010, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Done and done, but I wish someone could explain to me how even after deleting every single message (including some I meant to keep) from every folder with the "from the beginning" tab as my time frame, I am still currently using 24% of my space. Delete your messages sent ;) find the scroll bar with "inbox" and click the arrow and other folders will pop up :nerd:

BullsFan
10-20-2010, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Delete your messages sent ;) find the scroll bar with "inbox" and click the arrow and other folders will pop up :nerd:

I did that! I even deleted all the messages in the "Message Tracking" box. I seriously can't imagine where else any messages could be hiding...

SintonFan_inAustin
10-20-2010, 10:32 PM
I did that! I even deleted all the messages in the "Message Tracking" box. I seriously can't imagine where else any messages could be hiding... click on your private message then where it says Show Messages From: click on pull down icon and select from the beginning and select go.

sinton66
10-20-2010, 10:40 PM
Mine says I'm using 600% of my quota.:D

BullsFan
10-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
click on your private message then where it says Show Messages From: click on pull down icon and select from the beginning and select go.

I did that too! I selected "From the Beginning" in Inbox, Sent Messages, and Message Tracking and deleted everything. Apparently I have invisible messages....

Bullaholic
10-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Mine says I'm using 600% of my quota.:D

Demand to speak to the owner....:D

crzyjournalist03
10-21-2010, 09:33 AM
I think there was an issue when the site was transferred from the "old" site to the new one. I have a few PMs that disappeared that I've tried to look for, and whenever I empty my folders, it still shows something like 22% used, which I'm guessing is a result of the ones that disappeared.

BullsFan
10-21-2010, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I think there was an issue when the site was transferred from the "old" site to the new one. I have a few PMs that disappeared that I've tried to look for, and whenever I empty my folders, it still shows something like 22% used, which I'm guessing is a result of the ones that disappeared.

That probably explains it. THANK YOU. I thought I was going nuts!

slpybear the bullfan
10-21-2010, 02:01 PM
That probably explains it. THANK YOU. I thought I was going nuts!

There is a button on the far, lower right that says, EMPTY PM BOX.

If you press this, you will get a comfirmation message asking you to empty everything. All. The whole kit and caboodle.

If you do this and still show a %, then something is wrong... but i bet this will fix it.