PDA

View Full Version : Gonzales vs. Pleasanton

fire_it_up
10-20-2010, 03:02 PM
Who wins this Friday?

arges
10-20-2010, 03:17 PM
The revenge factor will be strong. The Eagles beat the Tribe 3 years ago in the quarter-finals and Gonzales thinks it is pay back time. Maybe big time.

87 TIGER
10-20-2010, 03:25 PM
GONZALES!!

Snotbubbles
10-20-2010, 03:37 PM
Pleasanton has got no love this year. They are right in the mix flying under the radar.

I see a close game here, and will not be shocked if Pleasanton pulls another district win while still under the radar. Each week, their kid's has to be thinking, dern---we can get a playoff spot.

Toss up.

underware
10-20-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm taking Gonzales to win big in this one.

CueroDad08
10-20-2010, 06:14 PM
Just a little to much for Pleasanton in this one. It will be a close game but in the end Gonzales will pull away. 34-21

Lombardi
10-20-2010, 06:37 PM
ole snotbubbles didn't even pick Gonzo vs. Open!!! LOL He hates the Apaches... They weren't no good at 1-9 and they aren't any good at 6-1.... Right Bubbles????
Originally posted by Snotbubbles
Pleasanton has got no love this year. They are right in the mix flying under the radar.

I see a close game here, and will not be shocked if Pleasanton pulls another district win while still under the radar. Each week, their kid's has to be thinking, dern---we can get a playoff spot.

Toss up.

Snotbubbles
10-20-2010, 06:41 PM
I didn't make a pick here. I said a toss up. And, I picked ya'll versus SH.

Your lack of a kicker worries me down the stretch. In tight games, those 3's and XP's might be useful.

I'm a fan of GZ really. Love the big man at the helm, and Clack teaching down in CYFL getting them youngeons prepared.

tog
10-20-2010, 09:30 PM
gotta go with ricky and the boys

ApachePride
10-20-2010, 09:42 PM
Agree with ya snotbubbles. I'm worried about not having a kicker as well. Gonzales would have beaten SH if they had a kicker..IMO

Lombardi
10-21-2010, 10:53 AM
heard they have a new kicker

rojosgirl
10-21-2010, 10:56 AM
I'm picking Gonzales in this one.

:clap:

apachemom
10-21-2010, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by fire_it_up
Who wins this Friday?

I really pray Gonzales pulls through for a win.....I still have a lot of FAITH in them!!!!!! :)

fire_it_up
10-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Lombardi

Hey Lombardi, who does your source say the new kicker is?

ApachePride
10-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Does Gonzales have a youth soccer league anymore? I know I played soccer there from the ages of 10 thru 13 back in the late 80s. Our last year though we only had enough kids for one team and we played in a league in Lockhart which we won 1st place by the way. We were called the SilverBullets..

I'm just bringing it up. Maybe that's why GHS never seems to have a decent kicker. Heck, even three years ago on the long playoff run, the first field goal attempt didn't occur until the second round against Hidalgo.

bigcat8
10-21-2010, 09:55 PM
thats because they found the kicker late in the year at lunch duty playing soccer... His name...... Jorge Leon
Originally posted by ApachePride
Does Gonzales have a youth soccer league anymore? I know I played soccer there from the ages of 10 thru 13 back in the late 80s. Our last year though we only had enough kids for one team and we played in a league in Lockhart which we won 1st place by the way. We were called the SilverBullets..

I'm just bringing it up. Maybe that's why GHS never seems to have a decent kicker. Heck, even three years ago on the long playoff run, the first field goal attempt didn't occur until the second round against Hidalgo. so heck

Gontex
10-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Lombardi

Kicker has been out since two a days. I hear he's back....finally.

fire_it_up
10-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Apaches made a touchdown in the last seconds....Apaches 33 Eagles 30. It was a great game!

Gontex
10-23-2010, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by ApachePride

I'm just bringing it up. Maybe that's why GHS never seems to have a decent kicker. Heck, even three years ago on the long playoff run, the first field goal attempt didn't occur until the second round against Hidalgo.

I don't think there is a youth soccer league in Gonzales anymore, but they are playing Youth Football. The Crossroads Youth Football League is pretty big in Gonzales.