PDA

View Full Version : Article- Check out No. 1 Brownwood while you still can

hollywood
10-20-2010, 09:01 AM
Reporter News Article (http://www.reporternews.com/news/2010/oct/18/check-out-no-1-brownwood-while-you-still-can/)

2010 Brownwood Lions are that "special" group. Very proud of these young men and what they have achieved so far and I know they will continue to work hard to get even better. Very frightening to think about it. All I can say is WOW.

Bosqueville
10-20-2010, 09:17 AM
:clap:

Ernest T Bass
10-20-2010, 09:27 AM
Even the reporter said it; only Brownwood can beat Brownwood!

hollywood
10-20-2010, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Even the reporter said it; only Brownwood can beat Brownwood!

It's true with teams that have this kind of chemistry. 2009 Gilmer had "it". The Lake Travis's of the past few years had "it". It's just fun to watch these kind of teams, no matter which High School or town or city the team represents. If you are a true fan of the game, it is what every team strives for. That amazing combination of coaching schemes where the players can execute them at the highest level to display the discipline and hard work it takes to make it happen.

Ernest T Bass
10-20-2010, 09:56 AM
The Aledo comment was pretty funny, though.

ccmom
10-20-2010, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by hollywood
It's true with teams that have this kind of chemistry. 2009 Gilmer had "it". The Lake Travis's of the past few years had "it". It's just fun to watch these kind of teams, no matter which High School or town or city the team represents. If you are a true fan of the game, it is what every team strives for. That amazing combination of coaching schemes where the players can execute them at the highest level to display the discipline and hard work it takes to make it happen.

I said that several times after watching the Lions last Friday. They are just one of those special groups that don't come around often. One of our players from last year's team was in town last weekend and asked me if I thought 2010 Brownwood could have beaten 2009 Wylie. I told him I thought it would be a good game, but I haven't seen another 3A team with the kind of talent and chemistry 2010 Brownwood has...including 2009 Gilmer and they were fantastic. These boys and their fans are in for a fun ride. Enjoy it! I still think they can be beaten, but I don't think ANY team is absolutely unbeatable.

On that note...it's five o'oclock somewhere and I need a drink. Sigh....:ack!:

hollywood
10-20-2010, 10:12 AM
The Aledo comment was pretty funny, though.

I know. ;) I totally agree him. It would be a good game for about 2 1/2 quarters, then Brownwood would pull away by as much as 21 points. They just have that kind approach to the game where a team just gets worn down trying to stop their attack. The D does play soft against the pass but is very hard against the run. The D has approx. 25 take aways this season so far.

nobogey72
10-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
I said that several times after watching the Lions last Friday. They are just one of those special groups that don't come around often. One of our players from last year's team was in town last weekend and asked me if I thought 2010 Brownwood could have beaten 2009 Wylie. I told him I thought it would be a good game, but I haven't seen another 3A team with the kind of talent and chemistry 2010 Brownwood has...including 2009 Gilmer and they were fantastic. These boys and their fans are in for a fun ride. Enjoy it! I still think they can be beaten, but I don't think ANY team is absolutely unbeatable.

Quit "sucking up"!!!! It's not your style. Besides, you PM'd me during the game and said you thought B'Wood was the most overrated bunch of thugs you had seen all year. :D :D :D

ccmom
10-20-2010, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Quit "sucking up"!!!! It's not your style. Besides, you PM'd me during the game and said you thought B'Wood was the most overrated bunch of thugs you had seen all year. :D :D :D

They still suck. They aren't even good at being good. :D

hollywood
10-20-2010, 10:16 AM

Well said. We will enjoy supporting these men through every battle as we have all season. :clap:

Ernest T Bass
10-20-2010, 10:17 AM
I know. ;) I totally agree him. It would be a good game for about 2 1/2 quarters, then Brownwood would pull away by as much as 21 points. They just have that kind approach to the game where a team just gets worn down trying to stop their attack. The D does play soft against the pass but is very hard against the run. The D has approx. 25 take aways this season so far.

LOL, niiiiice. Hell, they should go ahead and schedule Trinity too.
As much as I hate Aledo, they beat Brownwood by 28, at least.

hollywood
10-20-2010, 10:35 AM

LOL, ET would be able to handle Brownwood, no doubt. I think.;)

But Aledo, no way they could win by 28 if all starters from both teams are playing. Honestly, it would be a stretch to say Aledo would even score 28 points. Aledo in my opinion is not the No. 1 4A in the state, but, we'll have to see.

hollywood
10-20-2010, 10:38 AM
Stephenville could line up against Aledo right now and it would be another good close game. Would you agree ET Bass? Brownwood spanked Stephenville all over the field and would again if they played today. Stephenville and Aledo run very similar offenses and defenses.

Ernest T Bass
10-20-2010, 10:42 AM
Stephenville could line up against Aledo right now and it would be another good close game. Would you agree ET Bass? Brownwood spanked Stephenville all over the field and would again if they played today. Stephenville and Aledo run very similar offenses and defenses.

No, I dont agree. S'ville and Aledo line up again, and Aledo runs away with it. 40+ point margin. I hate all things Aledo, but I have to admit, they're the best 4a team in the state right now. They may get tripped up at some point(I can only hope!), but it will be an upset. Aledo beats Brownwood by 28, Im thinking 42-14.
I know around these parts there's alot of sensitivity when it comes to larger classes, but there is a HUGE difference between 4a and 3a. Brownwood would be a playoff team in 4a, possibly a few rounds deep if they got a good draw and stayed healthy, but far from an elite team.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 10:43 AM

We have heard opinions from Aledo players that watched Brownwood play and they even said they wouldn't beat Brownwood. No lie.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 10:44 AM
No, I dont agree. S'ville and Aledo line up again, and Aledo runs away with it. 40+ point margin. I hate all things Aledo, but I have to admit, they're the best 4a team in the state right now. They may get tripped up at some point(I can only hope!), but it will be an upset. Aledo beats Brownwood by 28, Im thinking 42-14.
I know around these parts there's alot of sensitivity when it comes to larger classes, but there is a HUGE difference between 4a and 3a. Brownwood would be a playoff team in 4a, possibly a few rounds deep if they got a good draw and stayed healthy, but far from an elite team.

You are smoking crap. Very ignorant post.

DDBooger
10-20-2010, 10:45 AM
I know around these parts there's alot of sensitivity when it comes to larger classes, but there is a HUGE difference between 4a and 3a. Brownwood would be a playoff team in 4a, possibly a few rounds deep if they got a good draw and stayed healthy, but far from an elite team. Healthy LT beats them by 2 scores easy.

Ernest T Bass
10-20-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
You are smoking crap. Very ignorant post.

You're right. I know nothing about football.

hollywood
10-20-2010, 10:47 AM

LOL. No way. Obviously, you haven't watched Stephenville recently and haven't watched Brownwood yet. AND, if you have, wow, I'll have to question your football savvy.

Stephenville has a better running back now than they had when they played Aledo in the first game and Brownwood is going to put up 40+ points regardless who they play. It would come down to who would be able to outscore them. Besides, the only way Brownwood gets beat is if they beat themselves, remember?;)

Rocket
10-20-2010, 10:47 AM

Yeah, and you are right, Brownwood wouldn't be an elite 4A? Get real. Remember, we have been in 4A for years. We know what it's about. This Brownwood team is better than the 2002 Brownwood Team and the 1998 Brownwood Team. Both State Championship caliber teams.

You seen Brownwood play?

ccmom
10-20-2010, 10:48 AM

LOL...good thing you aren't a coach or anything...:D

Ernest T Bass
10-20-2010, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Healthy LT beats them by 2 scores easy.

Indeed, LT is kinda at a different level. Are they healthy now? Really wanna see my boy Henry get him one.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 10:49 AM
LOL...good thing you aren't a coach or anything...:D

Oh being a coach makes you a god of all things football? LOL

That's ok, ETB is in his own little minority opinion world.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 10:51 AM
The funny thing is, Brownwood had an off night against Snyder... LOL

Ernest T Bass
10-20-2010, 10:51 AM
the 2002 Brownwood Team and the 1998 Brownwood Team. Both State Championship caliber teams.

Neither team won one, therefore Id say it's safe to say they were NOT state championship caliber teams.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Neither team won one, therefore Id say it's safe to say they were NOT state championship caliber teams.

Well, we will agree to disagree on that. Have you seen Brownwood play? I won't argue with somebody that THINKS they know what Brownwood is about.

DDBooger
10-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Indeed, LT is kinda at a different level. Are they healthy now? Really wanna see my boy Henry get him one. Yeah, they beat up Vista Ridge which some expected to be a much better game. They are still w/o their best WR for a few more weeks I think.

Ernest T Bass
10-20-2010, 10:56 AM
Well, we will agree to disagree on that. Have you seen Brownwood play? I won't argue with somebody that THINKS they know what Brownwood is about.

Im a results kinda guy. Potential means absolutely nothing to me.
Yes, I have.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 11:02 AM
Im a results kinda guy. Potential means absolutely nothing to me.
Yes, I have.

Results? What other results do you need?

Special teams are lethal.
Defense is bend and don't break. Secondary is lethal and loaded with great tacklers and speed.
Offense is score at will and does NOT turn the ball over.
Coaching Staff is excellent.

Not sure what results you are needing to see? Defenses have to account for Shipley every play leaving the field open somewhere. These are factors that really aren't dictated by classification.

I am also a realist. I have seen some of the best teams in 4A play. It will be hard for me to believe a 4A can do anything different to stop Brownwood's offense. I do know Brownwood's defense is going to give up more in 4A against better teams.

Who do you coach for again?

DDBooger
10-20-2010, 11:02 AM
Brownwood would likely be a contender in 4A DII. I don't know how they'd do in 4A DI...It's absolutely stacked. As far as 3A, I think they're about two tds better than the next best team. Just my opinion.

Ernest T Bass
10-20-2010, 11:03 AM
Results? What other results do you need?

Was talking about those "state championship caliber" teams. Neither team even reached the semis, therefore, I would say that neither was a SC caliber team.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 11:04 AM
Was talking about those "state championship caliber" teams. Neither team even reached the semis, therefore, I would say that neither was a SC caliber team.

2002 did and 1998 beat the best Stephenville team ever assembled at their own house.

ccmom
10-20-2010, 11:05 AM
Oh being a coach makes you a god of all things football? LOL

That's ok, ETB is in his own little minority opinion world.

No, but apparently the few years you spent at it made you a pompous know it all...:rolleyes:

Rocket
10-20-2010, 11:06 AM
No, but apparently the few years you spent at it made you a pompous know it all...:rolleyes:

Yeah, cuz I refer to my coaching experience as a justification that I do know it all? Give me a break. Coaches aren't perfect. Look at Sandifer. LOL

Ernest T Bass
10-20-2010, 11:07 AM
2002 did and 1998 beat the best Stephenville team ever assembled at their own house.

Well, then that makes the 2002 team a state-semi finalist caliber team, now doesnt it?

Rocket
10-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Well, then that makes the 2002 team a state-semi finalist caliber team, now doesnt it?

In your book...

My point is that Brownwood fans have NEVER seen anything close to this caliber of a team and we can compare that to what we have seen in 4A and 3A. We are capable of making those comparisons, whether we coach or not. ;)

Actually, the Semifinal game was the state championship game in 2002. New Braunfels sucked.

Bullaholic
10-20-2010, 11:11 AM
Ahhh...it's great to hear "Rocket Radio" in the morning---"All BS---All of the Time"....:D

Ernest T Bass
10-20-2010, 11:11 AM
I never said anything about coaching...
The semifinal game was the SC game? Dude, who's smoking now? It was the semis, that's all. The finals were next week. It always works like that. It goes bi-district, area, regional semis, regional finals, semis, and THEN finals. No wonder you're so confused!
It's fun to play the "what should have been" game, but, like I said, Im a results guy.
"You are exactly what you are, and that's all you are"-Bill Parcells

Rocket
10-20-2010, 11:13 AM
I never said anything about coaching...
It's fun to play the "what should have been" game, but, like I said, Im a results guy.
"You are exactly what you are, and that's all you are"-Bill Parcells

That's fine. Go read the article again. ;)

OOOH and here are some results for ya...

Season Stats Through Snyder (8 Games)

TEAM OFFENSE
437 points (54.6 per game)
3,826 total yards (478.3 per game)
2,123 passing yards (265.4 per game)
1,703 rushing yards (212.9 per game)
50 penalties for 446 yards
15 punts for 589 yards, 39.3 average
58 of 62 PATs
29-of-61 on third down (47.5 percent)
5 Turnovers

TEAM DEFENSE
124 points (15.5 per game)
2,314 total yards (289.3 per game)
1,066 passing yards (133.3 per game)
1,248 rushing yards (156.0 per game)
47 penalties for 347 yards
32 punts for 931 yards, 29.1 average
28 Turnovers
37 Tackles for Loss
18 Sacks

INDIVIDUAL PASSING
Graylon Brown 124 of 182 for 2,078 yards, 27 TDs, 2 INTs
Derek Longoria 1 of 1 for 37 yards, 1 TD
Mitch Stephens 1 of 2 for 8 yards
Vance McShan 0 of 1 for 0 yards

INDIVIDUAL RUSHING
Stehl Ratliff 57-520, 11 TDs
Graylon Brown 50-391, 6 TDs
Levi Perez 49-339, 7 TDs
Cameron Deal 30-181, 3 TDs
Mitch Stephens 18-110
Thumper Harrell 13-70
Jaxon Shipley 3-52
Derek Longoria 7-38

INDIVIDUAL RECEIVING
Jaxon Shipley 41-737, 13 TDs
Luke Chastain 27-535, 6 TDs
Vance McShan 15-208, 2 TDs
Cade Johnson 14-168, 3 TDs
Dillon Ellis 10-183, 2 TDs
Stehl Ratliff 9-130
Levi Perez 7-88, TD
Derek Longoria 2-74, TD
Graylon Brown 1-0

INDIVIDUAL DEFENSE
Jorge De La Paz (68 tackles, 3 sacks)
Caden Ellis (61 tackles, sack, fumble recovery)
Payton Christopher (61 tackles, fumble recovery)
Tyler Harth (57 tackles, sack, interception, fumble recovery)
Levi Westerman (57 tackles, 4 sacks, 2 fumble recoveries)
Derek Longoria (56 tackles, 3 interceptions, fumble recovery)
Abel Jimenez (54 tackles)
Rey Arriaga (52 tackles, 2 sacks, fumble recovery)
Luke Chastain (50 tackles, 5 interceptions, 2 fumble recoveries)
Kevin Vaccaro (50 tackles, 2 interceptions)
Alex Elizondo (43 tackles, 2 sacks)
Vance McShan (37 tackles, 2 interceptions, fumble recovery)
Garrett Kemp (37 tackles, sack)
Cameron Deal (20 tackles)
Ethan Horton (14 tackles, 2 sacks, fumble recovery)
Jonathan McDonald (14 tackles, 2 sacks)
Chris Cotton (11 tackles)
Thumper Harrell (9 tackles)
Aaron Gomez (9 tackles)
Jacob Bryant (8 tackles)
A.J. Salazar (8 tackles)
Gabriel Rivas (6 tackles)
Cade Johnson (6 tackles)
Jaxon Shipley (3 tackles, 3 interceptions)
Dillon Ellis (3 tackles)
Marshall King (1 tackle)
Stehl Ratliff (1 tackle)

Courtesy of:
Derrick Stuckly
Sports Editor
Brownwood Bulletin

That's with starters playing 2 Quarters and 1 drive in the 2nd half in 6 of 8 games.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Ahhh...it's great to hear "Rocket Radio" in the morning---"All BS---All of the Time"....:D

Speaking of BS...who is Bridgeport going to lose to this week?

Pick6
10-20-2010, 11:18 AM
What's funny is rocket always says "have you seen brownwood play". the question is, has he seen all of the teams play that he thinks bw can beat? i bet my 13 year old daughter has seen more games this year than he has.

Get ready for another stupid reply from rocket.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
What's funny is rocket always says "have you seen brownwood play". the question is, has he seen all of the teams play that he thinks bw can beat? i bet my 13 year old daughter has seen more games this year than he has.

And what else is funny is I didn't write the article. And we are hearing the same thing from sports writers across the state. You also hear it on scoreboard shows and you hear it from the Sideline Show guys as well, who have seen more teams than you play. I don't even live in Texas. Brownwood is all I really care to watch. Not a big fan of the whole 3A classification.

You also hear stuff like, "this is the best team I have ever coached against. Ever."

Bullaholic
10-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Speaking of BS...who is Bridgeport going to lose to this week?

We play FW Castleberry in FW. The Bulls should prevail by quite a few.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 11:25 AM
We play FW Castleberry in FW. The Bulls should prevail by quite a few.

Look out...lol

JK good luck, I hope you guys jack them up.

Bullaholic
10-20-2010, 11:29 AM
Look out...lol

JK good luck, I hope you guys jack them up.

I'm pretty sure that Coach Henson has made it abundantly clear that there are 4 Quarters in a football game....Thanks---I know the Lions don't need any luck to win---so I'll just say I hope no one gets injured---I don't want to hear any excuses from you after Rd2...:D

bwdlionfan
10-20-2010, 11:32 AM

02 lost by 14 in the semifinals to the team that won state the next week by 35-40 pts. The 02 team was state runner up caliber (on top of that we lost our RB/FS in the 2nd quarter when we had a lead).

This team is head and shoulders above the 02 team. This team IS state caliber in 4A.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 11:33 AM
If Brownwood fans were the only people raving about how good Brownwood is, I would understand the argument you guys have. Unbiased opinions are echoing us and more...

bwdlionfan
10-20-2010, 11:37 AM
The '03 team would have had a cake walk to state in 4A had Sville made the playoffs and we gone D1. Instead we drew Denton Ryan in the second round with a QB with a separated shoulder.

This team is lights out better than the 03 team.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
The '03 team would have had a cake walk to state in 4A had Sville made the playoffs and we gone D1. Instead we drew Denton Ryan in the second round with a QB with a separated shoulder.

This team is lights out better than the 03 team.

Ernest is a results kinda guy. :rolleyes:

bwdlionfan
10-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Aledo's enrollment is 67% larger than Bwoods.

Most of the classes have at least a 2 to 1 ratio on enrollment. Everyonce in awhile a team at the bottom of a class (enrollment wise) wins a SC. So it must be possible to beat a school who has 67% larger enrollment that you.

Bullaholic
10-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Aledo's enrollment is 67% larger than Bwoods.

Most of the classes have at least a 2 to 1 ratio on enrollment. Everyonce in awhile a team at the bottom of a class (enrollment wise) wins a SC. So it must be possible to beat a school who has 67% larger enrollment that you.

So based on that---you're admitting that Celina could beat Brownwood? :D

GrTigers6
10-20-2010, 11:51 AM

This team is lights out better than the 03 team. I was there and Brownwood was in the game until Freeman went down. then they were stuck with no offense.
This years team will just plug someone else in and never miss a beat.
This Brownwood team is the best I have seen in all the years I have followed Lion footbal. All the way back to 83.
For those of you that are whining about seeing brownowwod in posts. then get a team worth bragging about or be quite. :taunt: :stirpot: :1popcorn:

nobogey72
10-20-2010, 12:12 PM
I can handle all the bragging, it pains me to say because so far they've earned the right, and have backed it up. But, all this "hypothetical mental masturbation" is wearing me out. But for some reason I keep reading it. So, carry on.:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Bullaholic
10-20-2010, 12:17 PM
I can handle all the bragging, it pains me to say because so far they've earned the right, and have backed it up. But, all this "hypothetical mental masturbation" is wearing me out. But for some reason I keep reading it. So, carry on.:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

You can do that mentally, nobogey? Dang, brings a whole new meaning to the phrase--"Look ma--no hands" now don't it...:D

GrTigers6
10-20-2010, 12:19 PM
You can do that mentally, nobogey? Dang, brings a whole new meaning to the phrase--"Look ma--no hands" now don't it...:D :clap: :fnypost:

hollywood
10-20-2010, 12:26 PM
All I can say is sit back and watch. This team has already been special and will continue to be. We can argue 24-7 with those that are still in denial and to no avail will continue to do so. It's comical to hear peoples opinions that haven't watched them play or given thier opinion of this 2010 team based on one performance. Doesn't really matter what other people think, the coaches and players have goals and they are doing everything they know how to achieve them. We as fans will just support and have fun along the way.

Fall is here and it's that time of year to get the cars serviced for the long trips ahead. Playoffs are around the corner. I love this time of year and catching several playoff games a weekend and hope my Lions will make a long run this year to add to it!

hollywood
10-20-2010, 12:32 PM

Oh my, and even with popcorn. 2 tubs of it at that! Hypothetical or not, ones mental state is considered "off" when one can not refrain from reading garbage like this. :D

bwdlionfan
10-20-2010, 12:48 PM

I never said they couldn't

They would have beat us in 08, although it would have been a shoot out.

We would have most likely won last year, though I believe it would have been a good game.

This year I think we're a couple TDs better, but I haven't seen them so I really can't say.

I did see them play in 08.

Bullaholic
10-20-2010, 01:21 PM
I never said they couldn't

They would have beat us in 08, although it would have been a shoot out.

We would have most likely won last year, though I believe it would have been a good game.

This year I think we're a couple TDs better, but I haven't seen them so I really can't say.

I did see them play in 08.

I got to fess up, bwdlf--I thought I was replying to Rocket in this post---not that it was such an outrageous post---I just didn't read the name and I was just trying to have a little more fun with Rocket. Your reply was a good one, and totally realistic. Thanks, and sorry for the mistaken identity---hope you don't hold that against me for such a horrible mistake...:D

Rocket
10-20-2010, 01:31 PM

It's funny that 2 out of 3 posts by nobogey have the word "masturbation" in them.

BleedOrange
10-20-2010, 01:44 PM
In your book...

My point is that Brownwood fans have NEVER seen anything close to this caliber of a team and we can compare that to what we have seen in 4A and 3A. We are capable of making those comparisons, whether we coach or not. ;)

Actually, the Semifinal game was the state championship game in 2002. New Braunfels sucked.

So you speak for all of Brownwood?? Plus how can you compare anything? Your complete lack of football knowledge has been expressed for a couple of years on this board. You have absolutely no credibility. ETB on the hand is a completely different story.

RoyceTTU
10-20-2010, 01:47 PM
It's funny that 2 out of 3 posts by nobogey have the word "masturbation" in them.

NOBOGEY IN COLLEGE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I-4XS3XtZQ) :D :D :D

Rocket
10-20-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by BleedOrange
So you speak for all of Brownwood?? Plus how can you compare anything? Your complete lack of football knowledge has been expressed for a couple of years on this board. You have absolutely no credibility. ETB on the hand is a completely different story.

Every Brownwood fan I have talked to says the same thing.

Wow, so ETB has earned John Madden status for Texas High School Football? And what he says is absolute truth? His judgments on Brownwood are true? One thing I do know is Brownwood Football. And I know the caliber of this 2010 Brownwood team. For somebody like ETB to get on here and make a statement like that in ignorance is not going to go unchecked. Sorry.

And as far as you go, BO, you don't add anything to any thread on here. So I guess you and me are in the same boat.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ernest T Bass
10-20-2010, 02:06 PM
For somebody like ETB to get on here and make a statement like that in ignorance is not going to go unchecked. Sorry.

Whoa be unto he that incures the wrath of the all-mighty Pocket Rocket!

Tin Cup
10-20-2010, 02:07 PM
'03 was my senior year. We beat North Crowley 35-7 and they went DI and won state. We would have had a hard time beating LaMarque in the Finals but I think we beat Denton Ryan with Kirby healthy. That was our 4th undefeated team in school history through the regular season if I remember correctly. This years team would beat that team by 21+ and I have no problem saying that, even having all my buddies on the team.

Louie13
10-20-2010, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
'03 was my senior year. We beat North Crowley 35-7 and ...... but I think we beat Denton Ryan with Kirby healthy. That was our 4th undefeated team in school history through the regular season if I remember correctly. This years team would beat that team by 21+ and I have no problem saying that, even having all my buddies on the team.

Did you mean to say "but I think we WOULD HAVE beat Denton Ryan with Kirby healthy."

Cause I was at that game and I know we didn't (Wah)

(But I still have the T-shirt from that year with all your names on the back of it. And I saw Gordon Wood attend that game and he died about 3 weeks later.)--my unsolicited history lesson for the day.

Louie13
10-20-2010, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Pick6

I'm jumping on board this wagon with a quote from the Abilene Newspaper, via sports section, via a "sportswriter":

"BROWNWOOD 61, SNYDER 20

Can the top-ranked Lions be stopped? The growing opinion among Big Country football fans is “no,” following a 41-point whipping of a very good Snyder team Friday."

My point is, "Picky", us BWD fans aren't the only ones seeing the light. May I repeat, Do you see where it says BIG COUNTRY FOOTBALL FANS? Well until you see the Lions, you might want to reserve your opinion on the Lions. As far as your opinion on Rocket, he seems to be doing a good job covering his own assets!!:kiss:

pirate4state
10-20-2010, 03:13 PM
That's fine. Go read the article again. ;)

OOOH and here are some results for ya...

Season Stats Through Snyder (8 Games)

TEAM OFFENSE
437 points (54.6 per game)
3,826 total yards (478.3 per game)
2,123 passing yards (265.4 per game)
1,703 rushing yards (212.9 per game)
50 penalties for 446 yards
15 punts for 589 yards, 39.3 average
58 of 62 PATs
29-of-61 on third down (47.5 percent)
5 Turnovers

TEAM DEFENSE
124 points (15.5 per game)
2,314 total yards (289.3 per game)
1,066 passing yards (133.3 per game)
1,248 rushing yards (156.0 per game)
47 penalties for 347 yards
32 punts for 931 yards, 29.1 average
28 Turnovers
37 Tackles for Loss
18 Sacks

INDIVIDUAL PASSING
Graylon Brown 124 of 182 for 2,078 yards, 27 TDs, 2 INTs
Derek Longoria 1 of 1 for 37 yards, 1 TD
Mitch Stephens 1 of 2 for 8 yards
Vance McShan 0 of 1 for 0 yards

INDIVIDUAL RUSHING
Stehl Ratliff 57-520, 11 TDs
Graylon Brown 50-391, 6 TDs
Levi Perez 49-339, 7 TDs
Cameron Deal 30-181, 3 TDs
Mitch Stephens 18-110
Thumper Harrell 13-70
Jaxon Shipley 3-52
Derek Longoria 7-38

INDIVIDUAL RECEIVING
Jaxon Shipley 41-737, 13 TDs
Luke Chastain 27-535, 6 TDs
Vance McShan 15-208, 2 TDs
Cade Johnson 14-168, 3 TDs
Dillon Ellis 10-183, 2 TDs
Stehl Ratliff 9-130
Levi Perez 7-88, TD
Derek Longoria 2-74, TD
Graylon Brown 1-0

INDIVIDUAL DEFENSE
Jorge De La Paz (68 tackles, 3 sacks)
Caden Ellis (61 tackles, sack, fumble recovery)
Payton Christopher (61 tackles, fumble recovery)
Tyler Harth (57 tackles, sack, interception, fumble recovery)
Levi Westerman (57 tackles, 4 sacks, 2 fumble recoveries)
Derek Longoria (56 tackles, 3 interceptions, fumble recovery)
Abel Jimenez (54 tackles)
Rey Arriaga (52 tackles, 2 sacks, fumble recovery)
Luke Chastain (50 tackles, 5 interceptions, 2 fumble recoveries)
Kevin Vaccaro (50 tackles, 2 interceptions)
Alex Elizondo (43 tackles, 2 sacks)
Vance McShan (37 tackles, 2 interceptions, fumble recovery)
Garrett Kemp (37 tackles, sack)
Cameron Deal (20 tackles)
Ethan Horton (14 tackles, 2 sacks, fumble recovery)
Jonathan McDonald (14 tackles, 2 sacks)
Chris Cotton (11 tackles)
Thumper Harrell (9 tackles)
Aaron Gomez (9 tackles)
Jacob Bryant (8 tackles)
A.J. Salazar (8 tackles)
Gabriel Rivas (6 tackles)
Cade Johnson (6 tackles)
Jaxon Shipley (3 tackles, 3 interceptions)
Dillon Ellis (3 tackles)
Marshall King (1 tackle)
Stehl Ratliff (1 tackle)

Courtesy of:
Derrick Stuckly
Sports Editor
Brownwood Bulletin

That's with starters playing 2 Quarters and 1 drive in the 2nd half in 6 of 8 games.

Man, Region I must suck!!!! I understand Brownwood is the shiznit, but good grief... :D

Old LB
10-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Boys.....this is the best Brownwood team ever, period. With respect to all those that came before that is just how it is. Hope we stay healthy and focused. All BS aside there are some good teams out there and an unfocused effort on the wrong night can be ugly. Follow high school ball long enough and you will see it happen. I for one am on the bandwagon for the ride, just hope the hype doesn't make it to the locker room. Bleed Orange, you need to quit dreaming of Chesney. More tradition has washed off Brownwood's pratice field than you'll ever have.:D

Louie13
10-20-2010, 03:25 PM
hollywood
Thanks for starting this thread. I was so bored with this football week before this thread hit and moved right to the top with a lot of interest. It's as if no one cares a lot about who is playing this week, but they sure want to hop on our off-week thread to see what we are crowing about. LOL FUN FUN!

gonktacular
10-20-2010, 03:31 PM

(gotta indulge in a bit of nostalgia here)

98 was my senior year (wasn't a football jock though...was a band nerd) and that was a hell of a game.

Too bad we blew a 21-0 lead at halftime in the second round of the playoffs and lost 23-21 (can't even remember the team anymore. Pretty sure it was Wichita Falls Hirschi? We played in Shotwell in Abilene). I dunno about that team being state champ caliber - they just never got the consistency they were looking for.

Honestly I had a higher opinion of the 1997 team that went three rounds in 4a Div 1 and only lost to Canyon Randall because of a bungled kickoff return.

But who can forget the double OT win against Stephenville in 1996?

Incidentally, I started dating my wife the night of the Stephenville game in 1998. It was band nerd love. XD

Bullaholic
10-20-2010, 03:33 PM
Hey, Rocket---our lowly old 2-loss team has got 2145 passing yds, not counting last week...:D

ccmom
10-20-2010, 03:43 PM
For somebody like ETB to get on here and make a statement like that in ignorance is not going to go unchecked. Sorry.

Ignorance....lack of knowledge, education or awareness

Please explain how ETBs opinion is ignorant.

You asked if he had seen Brownwood play and he said he has....so he has the KNOWLEDGE he needs to form his opinion.

He is paid to coach...so must have the EDUCATION.

And lastly, I would venture to say that he is AWARE of how full of yourself you are. :D

So please tell explain why you feel his statements were ignorant. I'm truly interested, for I respect you as an authority on this particular subject. :p

:taunt:

Bosqueville
10-20-2010, 03:52 PM

You asked if he had seen Brownwood play and he said he has....so he has the KNOWLEDGE he needs to form his opinion.

He is a paid to coach...so must have the EDUCATION.

And lastly, I would venture to say that he is AWARE of how full of yourself you are. :D

So please tell explain why you feel his statements were ignorant. I'm truly interested, for I respect you as an authority on this particular subject. :p

CCMOM... I can tell when you start to get annoyed. Your grammar starts to slip. :)

ccmom
10-20-2010, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
CCMOM... I can tell when you start to get annoyed. Your grammar starts to slip. :)

Haha...you got me!! :thumbsup:

Rocket
10-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Whoa be unto he that incures the wrath of the all-mighty Pocket Rocket!

Bow down, sucka... Haha

Rocket
10-20-2010, 05:05 PM

He is ignorant. That's my opinion. ;)

To say Aledo is 28 points better than Brownwood cannot be proven. Also, HIS opinion is worth about a pile of BS. That's what all of our opinions are worth. I have the freedom to form my opinion too and state it. I could care less if he coached in the NFL. He hasn't been watching Brownwood football all season. He doesn't have the KNOWLEDGE to make an accurate statement on the matter.

bwdlionfan
10-20-2010, 05:06 PM

A lot of us on this board are... doesn't mean a thing

hollywood
10-20-2010, 05:15 PM
After all, it's for arguments sake, eh?

Like I said before, we can debate and argue about hypothetical dream matches 24-7. And, it's fun to do. At the end of the day, we Brownwood fans are always right. Because like everyone is saying, only Brownwood can beat Brownwood. And don't forget it!:D

ccmom
10-20-2010, 05:34 PM
A lot of us on this board are... doesn't mean a thing Yeah but some of you had marginal examples to follow in Jr High, so you get a free ignorant pass :taunt:

skins4life
10-20-2010, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU

That there bell ringing job is something I just don't think I could do. Especially knowing everyone at the game and/or watching on tv could see all of the motion.

injuredinmelee
10-20-2010, 08:31 PM
DOnt tell Chad Rogers that Evan Ren is having an affair on him with bwood...

injuredinmelee
10-20-2010, 08:36 PM
its about time they were relevant in lowly 3A.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
its about time they were relevant in lowly 3A.

We have been relevant since we dropped. Wylie this year, that's another story...

Let me explain... Since we have dropped, we have given every 3A team we have played all they can handle (except for Wylie in '09 and La Vega in '08). Every other team had to play their heart out to beats us (5 other teams). I would say that made us relevant. And it will only get stronger now.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 08:59 PM
A lot of us on this board are... doesn't mean a thing

Who were your coaches in jr high?

ccmom
10-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Who were your coaches in jr high? Duh! :doh:

Rocket
10-20-2010, 09:06 PM
Duh! :doh:

HAHAHA

Rocket
10-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
DOnt tell Chad Rogers that Evan Ren is having an affair on him with bwood...

Evan loves a winner...

ctown
10-20-2010, 09:14 PM
We have been relevant since we dropped. Wylie this year, that's another story...

Let me explain... Since we have dropped, we have given every 3A team we have played all they can handle (except for Wylie in '09 and La Vega in '08). Every other team had to play their heart out to beats us (5 other teams). I would say that made us relevant. And it will only get stronger now.

What a pitiful post. Especially for Rocket. You have been irrelevant until this year. Candyland doesn't count.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by ctown
What a pitiful post. Especially for Rocket. You have been irrelevant until this year. Candyland doesn't count.

Brownwood is never irrelevant. We are always feared. Comes with the territory.

grahampaw
10-20-2010, 09:38 PM
Brownwood is never irrelevant. We are always feared. Comes with the territory. Have your fun now Rocket.Next year your back to being Breckenwood.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
Have your fun now Rocket.Next year your back to being Breckenwood.

Like you had your fun last year?

We will be at least 3 rounds next season in this place known as 3A. ;)

Eagle 1
10-20-2010, 09:40 PM
I just read 7 pages of http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/3ee1671c9bdcbde711022629c50f097aaa30785c.gif and I have come to one conclusion.

Rocket your not arrogant, your ignorant.

No matter how you slice it, a team that gets beat in the semifinals is NOT a state calliber team.:hand:

hollywood
10-20-2010, 09:43 PM

:spitlol: oh my goodness! Irrelevant??? Boy you really are lacking knowledge to make a statement like that. How about Celina is Prospers whipping pole? That's about as ignorant as your post was. LOL

grahampaw
10-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Like you had your fun last year?

We will be at least 3 rounds next season in this place known as 3A. ;) That was fun except for the roadblock yall threw up.My bet with you will be that Graham goes further in the playoffs this year, then you guys next year.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
I just read 7 pages of http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/3ee1671c9bdcbde711022629c50f097aaa30785c.gif and I have come to one conclusion.

Rocket your not arrogant, your ignorant.

No matter how you slice it, a team that gets beat in the semifinals is NOT a state calliber team.:hand:

Lol says who? You? Are you one of those idiots that says the best team always wins?

Eagle 1
10-20-2010, 09:46 PM
Lol says who? You? Are you one of those idiots that says the best team always wins?

No I never say that.
Goldthwaite this year is proof of that.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 09:48 PM
No I never say that.
Goldthwaite this year is proof of that.

Good, then shut up.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 09:50 PM
That was fun except for the roadblock yall threw up.My bet with you will be that Graham goes further in the playoffs this year, then you guys next year.

Lol cuz you don't have to play Brownwood in Week 1.

Ok let's see what happens. Better yet, I bet we beat Graham next season.

Eagle 1
10-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Good, then shut up.

No, I won't just SHUT UP because you have a weak argument.

In 2002 Goldthwaite was 0-10.
In 1998 Goldthwaite was 13-2, state semi-finalist.

Neither team was a state calliber team.
Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 09:58 PM
No, I won't just SHUT UP because you have a weak argument.

In 2002 Goldthwaite was 0-10.
In 1998 Goldthwaite was 13-2, state semi-finalist.

Neither team was a state calliber team.
Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

Who gives a flying dog crap about Goldthwaite? We were 1 Qtr and 2 key injuries away from a state championship in 2002. Yet they weren't a good enough team to win it all? Dude, go to the 1A Downlow. Please. If there isn't one, I know why. It's 1A. Lol

grahampaw
10-20-2010, 10:00 PM
Lol cuz you don't have to play Brownwood in Week 1.

Ok let's see what happens. Better yet, I bet we beat Graham next season. The biggest game for Graham this year is Bowie over Burk I hope, then we miss yall all together.

BleedOrange
10-20-2010, 10:02 PM
Who gives a flying dog crap about Goldthwaite? We were 1 Qtr and 2 key injuries away from a state championship in 2002. Yet they weren't a good enough team to win it all? Dude, go to the 1A Downlow. Please. If there isn't one, I know why. It's 1A. Lol

Always some lame excuse. How pathetic!!!:rolleyes:

Eagle 1
10-20-2010, 10:03 PM

Sending me away wont work.
We lost 7-0 in the semifinals with no injuries.
Make no excuses.

WWWEEEEEAAAAAKKKK....

Incidently, I think Celina won the state championship the next week. :clap:

bwdlionfan
10-20-2010, 10:03 PM
Duh! :doh:

:p

bwdlionfan
10-20-2010, 10:08 PM
Make no excuses.

WWWEEEEEAAAAAKKKK....

Wow this has gotten off topic.

Earlier today was the talk that this team could compete for a title in 4A. I think it would. Some think it wouldn't. The guy from the Abilene Reporter News thinks we would beat top ranked 4A Aledo.

People were going crazy last night because MaxPreps has us ranked ahead of all but two 5A schools. While I don't think we're really the 3rd best team in the state in all classifications, the Harris Poll last week had us ranked 10th if we were in 5A.

Most of you on here have never seen your team compete against top 10 4As. We have seen our team win and lose against top 10 4As... hell we have been a top 10 4A in just the last few years. This team is better than any team we've had ranked in 4A in the last decade. That is our basis for thinking this team could compete for a title in 4A.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 10:11 PM

Earlier today was the talk that this team could compete for a title in 4A. I think it would. Some think it wouldn't. The guy from the Abilene Reporter News thinks we would beat top ranked 4A Aledo.

People were going crazy last night because MaxPreps has us ranked ahead of all but two 5A schools. While I don't think we're really the 3rd best team in the state in all classifications, the Harris Poll last week had us ranked 10th if we were in 5A.

Most of you on here have never seen your team compete against top 10 4As. We have seen our team win and lose against top 10 4As... hell we have been a top 10 4A in just the last few years.
This team is better than any team we've had ranked
in 4A in the last decade. That is our basis for thinking this team could compete for a title in 4A.

Awesome post. Exactly.

Eagle 1
10-20-2010, 10:13 PM

And that surprise's you after 8 pages?

Rocket
10-20-2010, 10:13 PM
Make no excuses.

WWWEEEEEAAAAAKKKK....

Remember, we are arguing about a team's caliber. Not if they won or loss. I understand we didn't win and your team didn't win. The point is this 2010 team is way better than that 2002 team that almost pulled it off. That's the only argument I am making. You can disagree. But you will be wrong. As usual... ;)

Yeah, Celina won in 2A. Not relevant to Brownwood in 4A.

Rocket
10-20-2010, 10:15 PM
The biggest game for Graham this year is Bowie over Burk I hope, then we miss yall all together.

Better start praying...

bwdlionfan
10-20-2010, 10:19 PM
And that surprise's you after 8 pages?

With 1A mentality on the thread I'm never surprised.

Eagle 1
10-20-2010, 10:20 PM
Remember, we are arguing about a team's caliber. Not if they won or loss. I understand we didn't win and your team didn't win. The point is this 2010 team is way better than that 2002 team that almost pulled it off. That's the only argument I am making. You can disagree. But you will be wrong. As usual... ;)

The only thing we are arguing about is your definition of a state caliber team and mine.
Celina's state championship in 2A is just as relevant as any team's state championship in 4A; just as 5A is to 4A.
Check the UIL's records if you don't believe me.

Eagle 1
10-20-2010, 10:21 PM
With 1A mentality on the thread I'm never surprised.

Whatever.:rolleyes:

Rocket
10-20-2010, 10:27 PM
The only thing we are arguing about is your definition of a state caliber team and mine.
Celina's state championship in 2A is just as relevant as any team's state championship in 4A; just as 5A is to 4A.
Check the UIL's records if you don't believe me.

Lol ummmm no. Relevance would be Celina's ability to beat Texarkana Texas High instead of the Podunk 2A they beat for the state championship in 2002. I bet Brownwood's 2002 team would have wiped the floor with Celina. How about that relevance?

A 4A State Championship is much harder to win. A lot better athletes and way more GOOD teams.

Celina was the king of the small boy schools. Whooper doooos...

Eagle 1
10-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Lol ummmm no. Relevance would be Celina's ability to beat Texarkana Texas High instead of the Podunk 2A they beat for the state championship in 2002. I bet Brownwood's 2002 team would have wiped the floor with Celina. How about that relevance?

Just as South Lake Carroll would have Brownwood?
How is that for relevance?

Rocket
10-20-2010, 10:37 PM
Just as South Lake Carroll would have Brownwood?
How is that for relevance?

WEEEAK POST.

I don't compare state championships between classifications because they are not relevant TO EACH OTHER. Yes, the titles count! But don't say Celina won and Brownwood lost therefore Celina is better. That's plain dumb. Celina didnt have to strap it up with the big boys, they just knocked out some not quites. ;)

Daddy D 11
10-20-2010, 10:43 PM
The guy obviously does not know what he is talking about. He referred to China Springs as a 3A power and was impressed that Brownwood beat "such an amazing private school". I mean come on, Brownwood is good, they're proving that... But don't play the whole "blow up all their opponents into gods" routine lol

Eagle 1
10-20-2010, 10:55 PM
WEEEAK POST.

I don't compare state championships between classifications because they are not relevant TO EACH OTHER. Yes, the titles count! But don't say Celina won and Brownwood lost therefore Celina is better. That's plain dumb. Celina didnt have to strap it up with the big boys, they just knocked out some not quites. ;)

Man you are the most contradictive person I have ever seen post.
Your always saying that Celina's 2A state championships are irrelevant to Brownwood's 3A championships. (hell you even done it in this thread)

It doesn't matter what class you win a state championship in, as long as you win.
I never said Celina would beat Brownwood in 2002.
I just said they were a state caliber team and Brownwood wasn't. :tongue:

Rocket
10-20-2010, 11:01 PM
Man you are the most contradictive person I have ever seen post.
Your always saying that Celina's 2A state championships are irrelevant to Brownwood's 3A championships. (hell you even done it in this thread)

It doesn't matter what class you win a state championship in, as long as you win.
I never said Celina would beat Brownwood in 2002.
I just said they were a state caliber team and Brownwood wasn't. :tongue:

We will agree to disagree. Later.

Eagle 1
10-20-2010, 11:01 PM
We will agree to disagree. Later.
Agreed.

buckeyebob
10-21-2010, 06:16 AM
I'll catch flack over this...to the Brownwood Bunch...if this is one of those very special teams, sit back and enjoy the ride. We had that special bunch last year. They were special in the 8th grade and watching them mature up and finishing their career last year was something very special for us all. Were starting on a new group of 8th graders...going to see them tonight and they are special. The next several years will be a fun ride...enjoy.

ctown
10-21-2010, 08:32 AM
:spitlol: oh my goodness! Irrelevant??? Boy you really are lacking knowledge to make a statement like that. How about Celina is Prospers whipping pole? That's about as ignorant as your post was. LOL

IRRELEVANT till this year.

Celina has a down year and everyone wants to know if the dynasty is on the way down.

Brownwood has an up year and everybody wants to know if they're finally going to back up the big mouth talk for the last few years.

nobogey72
10-21-2010, 08:33 AM
Evan loves a winner...

That's not how you spell weiner!!!!!! Use spellcheck.

ctown
10-21-2010, 08:40 AM

Fail.

Celina has been to three 3A state title games in the last four and won one. Brownwood has nothing the previous 4 years. That is relevant to this 3A discussion.

hollywood
10-21-2010, 08:50 AM
... Anyway, Check out No. 1 Brownwood while you still can. I know there have been many teams classified as the greatest 3A team to ever take the field, and this years Lions may just be one of those teams. Still a lot of football to be played, so only time will tell. ;)

hollywood
10-21-2010, 08:52 AM
That's not how you spell weiner!!!!!! Use spellcheck.

Wienerschnitzel!

garciap77
10-21-2010, 12:35 PM
We have heard opinions from Aledo players that watched Brownwood play and they even said they wouldn't beat Brownwood. No lie.

You are smoking crap. Very ignorant post.:D

;)

garciap77
10-21-2010, 12:37 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
10-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Brownwood is never irrelevant. We are always feared. Comes with the territory.

0 - 2

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/bow_down_before_you-960.gif to ME ROCKET!:D

Rocket
10-21-2010, 01:31 PM
Fail.

Celina has been to three 3A state title games in the last four and won one. Brownwood has nothing the previous 4 years. That is relevant to this 3A discussion.

LOL losers...

Rocket
10-21-2010, 01:32 PM
IRRELEVANT till this year.

Celina has a down year and everyone wants to know if the dynasty is on the way down.

Brownwood has an up year and everybody wants to know if they're finally going to back up the big mouth talk for the last few years.

Irrelevant? So you are saying that the only relevant team is one that plays in a SC?

91 lion
10-21-2010, 03:13 PM
Hey, Rocket---our lowly old 2-loss team has got 2145 passing yds, not counting last week...:D

Bull, you know that's because in the 3rd and 4th Quarters, you guys are either in a dogfight, or trailing and trying to catch up. Brownwood has basically matched your passing numbers without throwing the ball in the second half (minus the snyder game).

Our backup QB, which has come into most all games, early in the 3rd Quarter, has only thrown 2 passes all year. ....and he can really sling it!

Sorry Bull, but you're comparing apples to oranges.

Bullaholic
10-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by 91 lion
Bull, you know that's because in the 3rd and 4th Quarters, you guys are either in a dogfight, or trailing and trying to catch up. Brownwood has basically matched your passing numbers without throwing the ball in the second half (minus the snyder game).

Our backup QB, which has come into most all games, early in the 3rd Quarter, has only thrown 2 passes all year. ....and he can really sling it!

Sorry Bull, but you're comparing apples to oranges.

Make that 2411 yards thru this week--and I am comparing passing yards and passing yards and it can be sliced and diced any way you want...I'm just trying to show Rocket that BW ain't No. 1 in every category...:D

injuredinmelee
10-21-2010, 03:25 PM

3-7 is not relevant.

ctown
10-21-2010, 04:14 PM
LOL losers...

It is a healthy sign that you Brownwood folks can laugh at yourselves.