PDA

View Full Version : It Is Absolutely No Fun.......

nobogey72
10-20-2010, 08:27 AM
to play a team that has NO posters. So just in case there are some Big Spring posters out there that just reading and not posting-------- Big Spring is the ugliest, most depressing, stinkiest, has the worst drinking water, always windy and dusty, God-forsaken town.

I WOULD ALMOST RATHER BE FROM BROWNWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh: :doh: :wave: :taunt: :taunt:

Bosqueville
10-20-2010, 08:31 AM
They probably don't have internet there!! :D

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2010, 09:01 AM
Right after Big Spring dropped I went to the 4A board and asked
if there were any BS posters. Apparently there wasn't any. :(

Ranger Mom
10-20-2010, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I have lots of people on my facebook from Big Spring...so I posted the downlow link on my facebook.......and nothing!!!

:(

Eagle 1
10-20-2010, 09:11 AM
Maybe they are still watching "Dallas" on Friday nights waiting to see who shot JR. :D

Ranger Mom
10-20-2010, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
Maybe they are still watching "Dallas" on Friday nights waiting to see who shot JR. :D

OMG!! That made me laugh!!!

I am so glad I have no remaining kinfolk left in Big Spring....they are all in Coahoma, so all I have to do is get on the Interstate and drive through Big Spring now!!!!

ccmom
10-20-2010, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
OMG!! That made me laugh!!!

I am so glad I have no remaining kinfolk left in Big Spring....they are all in Coahoma, so all I have to do is get on the Interstate and drive through Big Spring now!!!!

Yeah but you need air freshener handy just to drive trough. Maybe that's why the UIL moved them to our district...so the folks from Snyder would feel at home there. :thinking: :taunt:

Ranger Mom
10-20-2010, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Yeah but you need air freshener handy just to drive trough. Maybe that's why the UIL moved them to our district...so the folks from Snyder would feel at home there. :thinking: :taunt:

LOL!! When you lived in Coahoma and did everything else in Big Spring...you got used to the smell of the "refinery".

nobogey72
10-20-2010, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
to play a team that has NO posters. So just in case there are some Big Spring posters out there that just reading and not posting-------- Big Spring is the ugliest, most depressing, stinkiest, has the worst drinking water, always windy and dusty, God-forsaken town.

I WOULD ALMOST RATHER BE FROM BROWNWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh: :doh: :wave: :taunt: :taunt:

Well, I guess the underlying insult to Brownwood (which was my original intent) went right over the heads of all those inbred moron posters from Brownwood. I guess they all had dentist appointments this morning to get their TOOTH checked.:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

DaHop72
10-20-2010, 10:07 AM
Yeah but you need air freshener handy just to drive trough. Maybe that's why the UIL moved them to our district...so the folks from Snyder would feel at home there. :thinking: :taunt: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

BullsFan
10-20-2010, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

There are TONS of BS posters here.

Oh, wait...did you mean Big Spring? :D

OldNavy
10-20-2010, 10:27 AM
They are too busy rounding up rattle snakes! :redX:

Send_the_House
10-20-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm a proud Big Spring supporter.. Ask me anything you want.

We have great water, it's a very happy place, pretty to look at, but it is pretty windy here...

Big Spring is gonna win a tight one this week, 28-24...

Ranger Mom
10-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Send_the_House
I'm a proud Big Spring supporter.. Ask me anything you want.

We have great water, it's a very happy place, pretty to look at, but it is pretty windy here...

Big Spring is gonna win a tight one this week, 28-24...

I just gotta ask.....since when does Big Spring have "great water?"

Send_the_House
10-20-2010, 10:53 AM
I like the water here.

I hate Wylie... It's gonna be good to whip some bulldog tail this weekend...

p.s. - I predict over 350 yards rushing over Wylie... They won't be able to stop the run.

Ranger Mom
10-20-2010, 10:56 AM
I like the water here.

p.s. - I predict over 350 yards rushing over Wylie... They won't be able to stop the run.

So....do you live there??

Are you from there???

Ex-Tiger2005
10-20-2010, 11:00 AM

Bully!

Send_the_House
10-20-2010, 11:20 AM
So....do you live there??

Are you from there???

From.

Not there currently. This post is gettin me all riled up...

BwdLions
10-20-2010, 11:31 AM

As long as you mention the name BROWNWOOD in all your posts, we're ecstatic friend. :clap:

Ranger Mom
10-20-2010, 11:38 AM
From.

Not there currently. This post is gettin me all riled up...

That's good...that is what nobogey wanted!!!

I was gonna ask you how the Settles Hotel was coming along, but if you aren't there, I guess you don't know!!!

Pendragon13
10-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Just got one question...was it really necessary to build that giant refinery just inches away from I-20?:doh: Gotta remember to hit the "recirc" button on the a/c before reaching the city limits..:eek:

AP Panther Fan
10-20-2010, 11:47 AM
Well, I guess the underlying insult to Brownwood (which was my original intent) went right over the heads of all those inbred moron posters from Brownwood. I guess they all had dentist appointments this morning to get their TOOTH checked.:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

LE Dad would be proud of this one and probably would have found a nice photo to accompany your post.:D

tex_male
10-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
Just got one question...was it really necessary to build that giant refinery just inches away from I-20?:doh: Gotta remember to hit the "recirc" button on the a/c before reaching the city limits..:eek:

I am sure that plant was built years before I-20

Just had their 80th anniversary

44INAROW
10-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LE Dad would be proud of this one and probably would have found a nice photo to accompany your post.:D
something like this :)
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/44inarow/one-tooth.jpg

AP Panther Fan
10-20-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

With Rocket's name underneath. Good job 44inarow!:cool:

Send_the_House
10-20-2010, 12:23 PM
The point of this thread is that A. Wylie is good for nothin...

Good luck to the Steers this weekend.

bobcat1
10-20-2010, 01:01 PM
I think LEDad would have done something on this line....

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8928/onetooth.jpg

Ranger Mom
10-20-2010, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1

LOL!! Nice one!!!

44INAROW
10-20-2010, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1

nice :)

Rocket
10-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Ok...Watch it.

ccmom
10-20-2010, 03:55 PM
I like the water here.

Is your QB gonna get all those yards or do you have a RB we should know about?

Not that it matters, since we don't stand a chance against the Stinky Steers. :rolleyes: :D

Just wondering what to expect...

ccmom
10-20-2010, 03:58 PM
I'm also curious...

Do you think the UIL put Big Spring in our district for comedic value? I'll admit I was pretty disappointed when we lost Graham's Castrated Bulls....but woohoo, we got some more Ball-less Brahma's to make fun of. :taunt:

steerz2010
10-20-2010, 04:28 PM
I'm also curious...

Do you think the UIL put Big Spring in our district for comedic value? I'll admit I was pretty disappointed when we lost Graham's Castrated Bulls....but woohoo, we got some more Ball-less Brahma's to make fun of. :taunt:
Castrated bulls that beat you two years in a row :D :p

ccmom
10-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by steerz2010
Castrated bulls that beat you two years in a row :D :p

Yep!! I betcha they don't have the balls to do it again, though! :taunt:

Ranger Mom
10-20-2010, 04:36 PM
Yep!! I betcha they don't have the balls to do it again, though! :taunt:

Dayum girl.....you on a roll!!!:clap: :clap:

skins4life
10-20-2010, 05:25 PM

Listen here young lady. THAT AINT RIGHT!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

skins4life
10-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13

If you hit the "recirc" button on the AC, the AC works a lot better and it doesn't matter where you are. ;)

skins4life
10-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Dayum girl.....you on a roll!!!:clap: :clap:

She sure is. :eek: :eek:

Louie13
10-20-2010, 06:24 PM

I saw the post but was trying to get through reading before commenting. Oh well, I'll bite. After you all lose out in District play, or RD1, I'm inviting you to get on board the Lion train. We would love to have all you--you definitely would increase the noise level on our side and just look how much lip you could receive by being a Bwd supporter. Wouldn't you like to see a team from your area/region whip up on a south or east Texas team! .:thumbsup:

ccmom
10-20-2010, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Louie13
I saw the post but was trying to get through reading before commenting. Oh well, I'll bite. After you all lose out in District play, or RD1, I'm inviting you to get on board the Lion train. We would love to have all you--you definitely would increase the noise level on our side and just look how much lip you could receive by being a Bwd supporter. Wouldn't you like to see a team from your area/region whip up on a south or east Texas team! .:thumbsup: Been there... Done that...and the view is much better when you are wearing purple! ;)

Louie13
10-20-2010, 06:36 PM
Sorry purple isn't going to make it, so add a little dye to that purple and you'll have maroon. Or wear your own shirt so we'll know where our supporters are from.:cheerl:

ccmom
10-20-2010, 06:50 PM
I'm a proud Big Spring supporter... Another question...do Steers even need athletic supporters? :thinking:

Inmateboss
10-20-2010, 10:13 PM
Another question...do Steers even need athletic supporters? :thinking:

Haven't needed one against the Wylie puppies yet!!! :p

ccmom
10-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
Haven't needed one against the Wylie puppies yet!!! :p Hmmm... I'm guessing your former QB might disagree! :doh: What was his name again? :thinking: :confused: I think he's at some jr college in Austin....:thinking: :p

By the way, we've missed ya around here. Don't be a stranger! :)

SintonFan
10-20-2010, 11:01 PM
Another question...do Steers even need athletic supporters? :thinking:

"loaded question":doh:

ccmom
10-20-2010, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
"loaded question":doh: Or not...:D

SintonFan
10-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Or not...:D

:eek:
lol

garciap77
10-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

I the saw tooth, then right below the sign "Bite Me"! Now that's funny!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/BITEME.jpgmany thanks to DaHop for this signature!:)

Ranger Mom
10-21-2010, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I saw tooth, then right below the sign "Bite Me"! Now that's funny!:D

ROFL!! That literally made me LAUGH OUT LOUD when I read it!!!!!:D :D

garciap77
10-21-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm also curious...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: