PDA

View Full Version : First Round Of Playoffs

Bosqueville
10-20-2010, 08:20 AM
I know it's early but with Brownwood off this week, I would like to talk scenarios. Who do you think you will face in the first round? I'm not sure who Brownwood will face. I guess it dependes on what Burkburnett does??

HEMOTOXIC
10-20-2010, 08:42 AM
If all goes as planned, it looks as if Navasota will play the Fighting Tigers of Sealy in the first round. Not exactly who I would want to play in the first round of the playoffs.

Hopefully, Brenham, Katy, Waller, or the Berry Center will play host to this matchup.

Bosqueville
10-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Wow... What a first round game!

Bosqueville
10-20-2010, 12:56 PM
bump

Yoe_09
10-20-2010, 01:05 PM
For district 23 I see:

DI:

Navasota & Sealy

D2:

Caldwell & Columbus
Giddings & Brookshire Royal

OLE'BULL
10-20-2010, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
For district 23 I see:

DI:

Navasota & Sealy

D2:

Caldwell & Columbus

Assuming Bellville doesn't upset Sealy AND Brookshire :mad: :mad:

Matthew328
10-20-2010, 02:07 PM
Brownwood will play either Bowie or Iowa Park based on my gues

trojandad
10-20-2010, 02:11 PM
with respects to old cardinal, and knowing i've been wrong more than once in my life, i see it this way for 21 and 22 3a....

DI - Silsbee vs Huffman

DII - WO-S vs Splendora (Liberty is still in it, Cleveland will be mathematically out after a loss Fri to Huffman)

Coldspring vs Bridge City

obviously a win by huffman over coldspring next week (or bridge city win over wo-s) would swap the DII opponents but no other players seen to have a reasonable shot.....

which reminds me, wos87, i have no history of coldspring and bridge city ever playing before......

GiddingsFan
10-20-2010, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
For district 23 I see:

DI:

Navasota & Sealy

D2:

Caldwell & Columbus

Ugh. Again? Unless Navasota beats Caldwell and we beat Navasota then it will come down to points, right?

Rocket
10-20-2010, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Brownwood will play either Bowie or Iowa Park based on my gues

Sucks to be them...

HEMOTOXIC
10-20-2010, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by GiddingsFan
Ugh. Again? Unless Navasota beats Caldwell and we beat Navasota then it will come down to points, right?

I think you are right.

OldNavy
10-20-2010, 07:01 PM
It looks like unless Sanger blows up, Celina will get them in the first round. They would have to lose to Whitesboro and Gainesville to not make the playoffs. I guess that could happen, we will know this Friday as they host Whitesboro.

IHStangFan
10-20-2010, 07:17 PM
If things pan out as they appear to be headed....

I BELIEVE Needville will get Mathis. That's provided Mathis doesn't beat Sinton and Needville is able to slide by Wharton. Still kinda up in the air.

trojandad
10-20-2010, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
with respects to old cardinal, and knowing i've been wrong more than once in my life, i see it this way for 21 and 22 3a....

DI - Silsbee vs Huffman

DII - WO-S vs Splendora (Liberty is still in it, Cleveland will be mathematically out after a loss Fri to Huffman)

Coldspring vs Bridge City

obviously a win by huffman over coldspring next week (or bridge city win over wo-s) would swap the DII opponents but no other players seen to have a reasonable shot.....

which reminds me, wos87, i have no history of coldspring and bridge city ever playing before......

somebody corrected me and its true, irregardless of who wins between coldspring and huffman, coldspring will be the #1 DII team from 22 3a, the only thing that would change DII opponents is who wins with wos-bc, the loser will get us either way......which means if wo-s loses we would be playing them in the first round for the 4th year in a row......<i wonder what the record is for the highest number of years facing the same opponent in the first round, wos87.....lol>......

SintonFan
10-20-2010, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
If things pan out as they appear to be headed....

I BELIEVE Needville will get Mathis. That's provided Mathis doesn't beat Sinton and Needville is able to slide by Wharton. Still kinda up in the air.

Got a new acronym for Mathis now. (http://www.caller.com/news/2010/oct/20/mathis-offense-drives-through-opponents-with-bmw/)
:eek: