PDA

View Full Version : This Week Will be a Special Sideline To Sideline

Txbroadcaster
10-19-2010, 09:52 AM
Right now planning on interviewing LE HC Pat Brady tomorrow in honor of LE Dad( I could think of no better way)

I also need what ever link that will be used for donations to his familoy or whatever this awesome community decides to do. Thanks guys

ccmom
10-19-2010, 09:53 AM
:clap: :clap:

LH_Tuff
10-19-2010, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Right now planning on interviewing LE HC Pat Brady tomorrow in honor of LE Dad( I could think of no better way)

I also need what ever link that will be used for donations to his familoy or whatever this awesome community decides to do. Thanks guys :clap: :clap: Fantastic idea.

Txbroadcaster
10-19-2010, 09:55 AM
It will be a shorter show( some may like that lol) It will be just the interview and then information..honestly dont feel like discussing a ton of football at the moment..next week we will roll back into normal wacky debate

pirate4state
10-19-2010, 10:31 AM

I also need what ever link that will be used for donations to his familoy or whatever this awesome community decides to do. Thanks guys Coach Brady should have that information. That is who txkmom was going to get it from. Haven't heard back from her, but she is a teacher so she might be busy :D

Txbroadcaster
10-19-2010, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Coach Brady should have that information. That is who txkmom was going to get it from. Haven't heard back from her, but she is a teacher so she might be busy :D

I meant anything 3DL was doing specific if planned..thanks :D

Txbroadcaster
10-19-2010, 03:48 PM
bump

lulu
10-19-2010, 03:59 PM

I also need what ever link that will be used for donations to his familoy or whatever this awesome community decides to do. Thanks guys That is so caring of you to honor LE Dad with your broadcast. We are really gonna miss that clown. I know I will.:(

eagles_victory
10-19-2010, 04:21 PM
When will this air?

pirate4state
10-19-2010, 04:37 PM
I meant anything 3DL was doing specific if planned..thanks :D What do you mean? Most of us have expressed interest in donating in a monetary fashion to whatever maybe established by the LE community.

There was a really good idea floating around about setting up a scholarship fund for the kids, but not sure what the final verdict is or how we would set this up???

Me, Ranger Mom, bullsfan & APPF are working on a shirt project for the kids. More details to follow.

:nerd: :D

Rocket
10-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Looking forward to this show. As always...

Txbroadcaster
10-19-2010, 04:45 PM
What do you mean? Most of us have expressed interest in donating in a monetary fashion to whatever maybe established by the LE community.

There was a really good idea floating around about setting up a scholarship fund for the kids, but not sure what the final verdict is or how we would set this up???

Me, Ranger Mom, bullsfan & APPF are working on a shirt project for the kids. More details to follow.

:nerd: :D

ok was just making sure 3DL was not planning anything seperate..Coach Brady is getting me the LE information

and the interview will be done tomorrow so show will go up after

pirate4state
10-19-2010, 06:56 PM
ok was just making sure 3DL was not planning anything seperate..Coach Brady is getting me the LE information

and the interview will be done tomorrow so show will go up after

not right now, but you should PM the owners and make sure.

txkmom is trying to get me info. she thought she'd have it today, but it is looking like tomorrow. from how her message read, nothing is in place just yet.

will keep the board posted.

Txbroadcaster
10-19-2010, 07:13 PM
not right now, but you should PM the owners and make sure.

txkmom is trying to get me info. she thought she'd have it today, but it is looking like tomorrow. from how her message read, nothing is in place just yet.

will keep the board posted.

yea that is basically what Coach told me, hopes it is all in place tomorrow

sinton66
10-19-2010, 09:45 PM
For a couple of different reasons, I honestly think an account set up there is the best way to ensure whatever we (collectively) may donate gets to the kids in the most direct and timely fashion.

lulu
10-20-2010, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
For a couple of different reasons, I honestly think an account set up there is the best way to ensure whatever we (collectively) may donate gets to the kids in the most direct and timely fashion. I agree