PDA

View Full Version : Today more than any other

eagles_victory
10-18-2010, 05:48 PM
Im proud to say I am a member of 3adownlow. This place is more than just sports talk.

BaseballUmp
10-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Im proud to say I am a member of 3adownlow. This place is more than just sports talk.

Absolutely...I have been on campus most of the day and away from a computer, but I have been checking back here via my phone to see all the wonderful things people have had to say for Carl...truly feels like a big family here

Ranger Mom
10-18-2010, 06:43 PM
The dlow kinda reminds me of America on 9/11/01.

We may fight and argue amongst ourselves, but when of us is hurting....the entire "family" gathers around to put their arms around them.

I can truly say that the good people on here have definitely blessed my life!!

trojandad
10-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

We may fight and argue amongst ourselves, but when of us is hurting....the entire "family" gathers around to put their arms around them.

I can truly say that the good people on here have definitely blessed my life!! :iagree:

1st and goal
10-18-2010, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I can truly say that the good people on here have definitely blessed my life!!

Nicely said.

MUSTANG69
10-19-2010, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
Nicely said.

Couldn't have said it better.:clap:

BILLYFRED0000
10-19-2010, 08:12 AM
I believe you can say that we are a community and I am glad to be a part of this one. Thank you all my friends for what you contribute to this board and thank you Carl for being the man you were.

God Bless.

GrTigers6
10-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Absolutely proud to be a part of this community even though I have been here a year longer than LEDAD and he has 7000 more posts. I can be that committed. :)

BullsFan
10-19-2010, 10:37 AM
I feel the same way. I woke up feeling a little different about this board and the posters here. I think there's another level of bonding going on now.

DDBooger
10-19-2010, 10:38 AM
Sociologically, cyberspace communities that when struck with tragedies or threats to its integrity(trolls) react similarly to social communities. This incident kind of illustrates that. Its why I like this place. :)

I even used this as an example of social integration in the 21st century.

AP Panther Fan
10-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Sociologically, cyberspace communities that when struck with tragedies or threats to its integrity(trolls) react similarly to social communities. This incident kind of illustrates that. Its why I like this place. :)

I even used this as an example of social integration in the 21st century.

LOL...did you just call Rocket a troll?;) :D