PDA

View Full Version : Let a sleeping Dawg lie......

Cam
10-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Quietly, the Burnet Bulldogs have pulled off 6 straight wins. Young QB starting to settle down. Thank you Katy, TX for bringing us the Belmarez twins. Demone Belmarez now gives Burnet a 3-headed monster at RB with 100m district champ Joe Brown leading the way and equally fast Zac Maldonado. Throw in big & tall wideouts Aaron Thomas, Josh Barrera, and Caden Connally and this offense is now averaging 33 ppg. Defense is smallish but very fast, strong, and athletic, plus they love to hit...They are only allowing 16.7 ppg. If they stay injury free, this is a team coaches will hate to play against cause they know they'll be in for a fight to the finish....

LH_Tuff
10-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Cam
Quietly, the Burnet Bulldogs have pulled off 6 straight wins. Young QB starting to settle down. Thank you Katy, TX for bringing us the Belmarez twins. Demone Belmarez now gives Burnet a 3-headed monster at RB with 100m district champ Joe Brown leading the way and equally fast Zac Maldonado. Throw in big & tall wideouts Aaron Thomas, Josh Barrera, and Caden Connally and this offense is now averaging 33 ppg. Defense is smallish but very fast, strong, and athletic, plus they love to hit...They are only allowing 16.7 ppg. If they stay injury free, this is a team coaches will hate to play against cause they know they'll be in for a fight to the finish....

Sounds awesome. Good luck, except that last district game. :evilgrin:

Cam
10-18-2010, 04:16 PM
Hey LH_Tuff, do you remember last year's game and the opening kickoff?

LH_Tuff
10-18-2010, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Cam
Hey LH_Tuff, do you remember last year's game and the opening kickoff?

I was at last years game. I don't remember the opening kickoff. Unless Burnet took it all the way. They really had their way with LH last year.

Cam
10-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Nah, I don't think coach Vance will let happen what happened last year. This will be a tougher game.

LH_Tuff
10-18-2010, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Cam
Nah, I don't think coach Vance will let happen what happened last year. This will be a tougher game.

I will say that LH's defense is much better this year. The offense is coming along.