PDA

View Full Version : 1A Thru 5A SC Game/Champs Predictions

Bullaholic
10-18-2010, 12:59 PM
What would be your choices for any/all of the following SC games and SC's right now?

1A
D1 SC Game=
D1 Champ=
D2 SC Game=
D2 Champ=

2A
D1 SC Game=
D1 Champ=
D2 SC Game=
D2 Champ=

3A
D1 SC Game=
D1 Champ=
D2 SC Game=
D2 Champ=

4A
D1 SC Game=
D1 Champ=
D2 SC Game=
D2 Champ=

5A
D1 SC Game=
D1 Champ=
D2 SC Game=
D2 Champ=

(DISCLAIMER- These are long-range predictions for the pure speculative fun of it--no one should be considered presumptuous or cocky for making their best predictions, but rather I hope some good point/counter-point football discussions will be spawned.)

Rocket
10-18-2010, 01:29 PM
3A
D1 SC Game= Doesn't Matter
D1 Champ= Doesn't Matter
D2 SC Game= Doesn't Matter
D2 Champ= Brownwood

Bullaholic
10-18-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
3A
D1 SC Game= Doesn't Matter
D1 Champ= Doesn't Matter
D2 SC Game= Doesn't Matter
D2 Champ= Brownwood

Gee, you surprised me again, Rocket...:rolleyes: Strange as it may seem to you, football is played in other towns around the state, also---would you want to hazard a WAG on some of them?

Louie13
10-18-2010, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
What would be your choices for any/all of the following SC games and SC's right now?

1A
D1 SC Game=
D1 Champ=Canadian
D2 SC Game=
D2 Champ=Earth Spring Lake

2A
D1 SC Game=
D1 Champ=Godley
D2 SC Game=
D2 Champ=Yoe

3A
D1 SC Game=
D1 Champ=Argyle
D2 SC Game=
D2 Champ=Brownwood

4A
D1 SC Game=
D1 Champ=Aledo
D2 SC Game=
D2 Champ=Lake Travis

5A
D1 SC Game=
D1 Champ=Euless Trinity repeats
D2 SC Game=
D2 Champ=Abilene High repeats

Submitted by Louie13 - the lazy way of filling in the blanks. As far as who plays whom, too much work--just speculating the winners!

(DISCLAIMER- These are long-range predictions for the pure speculative fun of it--no one should be considered presumptuous or cocky for making their best predictions, but rather I hope some good point/counter-point football discussions will be spawned.)

Tin Cup
10-18-2010, 08:45 PM
Argyle DI or DII? If DII, they are the team to beat for Brownwood I think.

gatordaze
10-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
Argyle DI or DII? If DII, they are the team to beat for Brownwood I think.

Almost assured DII now that Pilot Point and Aubrey have both lost. Argyle, Sanger, Gainesville will make the playoffs. Argyle is the smallest of the three and Sanger is undefeated. Aubrey and Pilot Pint have to make it over Sanger and Gainesville for Argyle to go D1. They are both down 1 so far.

Rocket
10-18-2010, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Gee, you surprised me again, Rocket...:rolleyes: Strange as it may seem to you, football is played in other towns around the state, also---would you want to hazard a WAG on some of them?

Wait a second... This is alarming news. YOU MEAN THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN OTHER TOWNS THAT LOVE AND SUPPORT THEIR FOOTBALL TEAM?

WOW...epiphany..Thanks Bullaholic.

BaseballUmp
10-19-2010, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Louie13

Remember, 2A already has the split divisions

In 2A Cameron and Godley are both D1 as well as Tatum and Daingerfield

I could see any of those 4 winning D1 along with Refugio, Lexington, Rogers, and West Rusk all having a chance in D2

PPSTATEBOUND
10-19-2010, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Almost assured DII now that Pilot Point and Aubrey have both lost. Argyle, Sanger, Gainesville will make the playoffs. Argyle is the smallest of the three and Sanger is undefeated. Aubrey and Pilot Pint have to make it over Sanger and Gainesville for Argyle to go D1. They are both down 1 so far.

D-9 Will more then likely end up

Argyle DII
Sanger DI
With Gainesville, Pilot Point and Aubrey notted up in a 3 way tie for the last playoff spot....I see the 3rd seed coming down to a points tie breaker. Although nobody has been eleminated yet. Whitesboro could be odd man out. The Pilot Point Aubrey game will decide if PP still can get in after Friday.

Louie13
10-19-2010, 09:32 AM
Ooops -- not ready

Louie13
10-19-2010, 10:00 AM

Corrected on D1 vs D2. This is hard this early. How about we try this again when the Division are set?! lol

1A
D1 Champ=Canadian

2A
D1 Champ=Godley
D2 Champ=Refugio

3A
D1 Champ=Celina
D2 Champ=Brownwood

4A
D1 Champ=Aledo
D2 Champ=Lake Travis

5A

Bullaholic
10-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Corrected on D1 vs D2. This is hard this early. How about we try this again when the Division are set?! lol

1A
D1 Champ=Canadian

2A
D1 Champ=Godley
D2 Champ=Refugio

3A
D1 Champ=Celina
D2 Champ=Brownwood

4A
D1 Champ=Aledo
D2 Champ=Lake Travis

5A

LOL--I do understand--but there is no challenge to spearing fish in a barrel....:D Thanks for your picks---it will be fun to look at after it's all over and see what a swami you were...or not...:D