PDA

View Full Version : A belated congratulations to Burnet!

SintonFan
12-04-2002, 03:56 AM
You guys were the better team. You DID fight for it and deserved it! You took the momentum away from Sinton when the game was on the line. You have OUTSTANDING FANS, PLAYERS, BAND, AND COACHES!!!
Spirit, Pride, Honor?
Keep it going!!!
Yoo guys WILL represent region four well!!! :)

<small>[ December 04, 2002, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

BIG19
12-04-2002, 08:19 AM
Thanks, SintonFan. You all are a very class act and would be more than happy to go to battle with you at anytime!! Thanks for the great year on here at 3ADL. Have wonderful holiday.

Old Dog
12-04-2002, 11:35 AM
Nice of you to say SintonFan and right back at you too! The Sinton fans and posters have been very classy all year. I look forward to hearing about Alaniz pitching at UT. If any other players get offers please post it. I love seeing these small town kids get a chance.

Bellville22
12-04-2002, 12:22 PM
We've been saying it for almost a year, now. You guys from Sinton are a class act. Keep it up.

Good luck Burnet, shock a few people at Kyle Saturday.

Old Cardinal
12-04-2002, 01:23 PM
I also am very proud of Sinton. In a rebuilding year, you came all the way to the 3rd round after heavy graduation last year. I have heard of the injured players and hobbled players, yet you played a valient effort against Burnet. I like the Sinton people-a real class act!

Awesome Dawg Fan
12-04-2002, 04:13 PM
Hey old card your about as clueless as they come. Sinton has one of the greatest programs in high school football they don't have to rebuild they just reload. That team we saw Saturday is good enough to compete with any team in the state, including Jasper and Everman. Besides being a great team they are the classiest team in 3a. I just wish you had to play them, you would already have started your rebuilding process for next year.

Old Cardinal
12-04-2002, 04:39 PM
Mr. Awesome Dog, Please butt out, I was complimenting folks at Sinton who I like very much. You come across as crude as a mud fence. None of this message had anything to do with Burnet.