PDA

View Full Version : Quit bringing up Brownwood in game threads of other teams

Old Tiger
10-17-2010, 08:01 PM
includes pre game, post game, and during game threads.

that is all

kthanksbye

95mustang
10-17-2010, 08:05 PM
and yet another thread.....:rolleyes:

Trashman
10-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
and yet another thread.....:rolleyes: :doh: :spitlol:

RoyceTTU
10-17-2010, 08:15 PM
LOL, this cracks me up, it just keeps going and going

SintonFan_inAustin
10-17-2010, 08:15 PM
is Brownwood good? :)

RoyceTTU
10-17-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
is Brownwood good? :)

Don't know, every time I've seen them they don't slow down enough to ask someone. They just run up and down the field.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-17-2010, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Don't know, every time I've seen them they don't slow down enough to ask someone. They just run up and down the field. next time ask them before the game ;)

HeavyD
10-17-2010, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
includes pre game, post game, and during game threads.

that is all

kthanksbye

Were'nt you on the Brownwood Fans thread started by some Carthage dude talking mess to some girl.:thinking: :thinking:

bowleghorses
10-17-2010, 10:39 PM
From the outside looking in...Ain't noone gunna touch them this year. I may be wrong but would anyone be interested in a friendly wager?:D

XtremeCouture
10-17-2010, 10:43 PM
2004: decatur was murdering everyone until they met abilene wylie in the playoffs. decatur had already beaten wylie something like 44-7 during the season but when it mattered most they went down 14-13.

everyone on this board thought they were unstoppable. brownwood will be beaten this season.

Rocket
10-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture
2004: decatur was murdering everyone until they met abilene wylie in the playoffs. decatur had already beaten wylie something like 44-7 during the season but when it mattered most they went down 14-13.

everyone on this board thought they were unstoppable. brownwood will be beaten this season.

Yeah because everything happens like that...LOL

Did they have a stud like Jaxon Shipley? Ummm where you have to put 2 Dbs on him EVERY PLAY? leaving somebody wide stinkin' open? LOL Ignorant...

Old Tiger
10-18-2010, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Rocket

Did they have a stud like Jaxon Shipley? Ummm where you have to put 2 Dbs on him EVERY PLAY? leaving somebody wide stinkin' open? LOL Ignorant... Actually they had Brian Christian who has ranks these all time in the history of Texas high school football

Receiving Yards: 3rd with 4,143
Touchdown Receptions: 3rd with 50

Also their QB, Chandler Dane, ranks top 10 all time stat wise for Texas high school football.

Passing yards: 6th with 10,046
Passing touchdown: 6th with 104

OPERATOR
10-18-2010, 03:22 AM

Did they have a stud like Jaxon Shipley? Ummm where you have to put 2 Dbs on him EVERY PLAY? leaving somebody wide stinkin' open? LOL Ignorant...

lol thats the thing, Brownwood wouldn't be anything without Shipley. :cool: :cool:

RoyceTTU
10-18-2010, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by OPERATOR
lol thats the thing, Brownwood wouldn't be anything without Shipley. :cool: :cool:

Sure, if thats what you think, maybe those points we put on the board against China Springs when Shipley only caught 2 balls for 9 yards and 0 TD, maybe those points were just given to us since Bwd is anything :confused: :thinking:

LH Panther Mom
10-18-2010, 05:30 AM
Actually they had Brian Christian who has ranks these all time in the history of Texas high school football

Also their QB, Chandler Dane, ranks top 10 all time stat wise for Texas high school football.

Brian Christian - that's the name I was trying to think of the other day! TYVM

Louie13
10-18-2010, 08:34 AM
Brownwood is the benchmark team. You can't talk 3A football without comparing all teams to the benchmark. lol :cheerl:

Look back at the past. Hasn't this phenom happened before.:D

Old Tiger
10-18-2010, 11:48 PM

Actually they had Brian Christian who has ranks these all time in the history of Texas high school football

No rebuttal?

BwdLion73
10-19-2010, 10:31 AM
No rebuttal?

Can't...read the title of the thread silly.;)

Cam
10-19-2010, 12:25 PM
I agree...Brownwood could get thumped by somebody. They're not untouchable. Look what happened to them last season. Yeah, yeah....I know it's not the same team like you homers are gonna say....but the simple matter is any team can go down...Look what happened to Bob in the state championship games in 2002 & 2003. Lost both. And he had his son Jordan and a pretty good QB in McGee. That's why they play the game fellas. Nobody is gonna bow down to Brownwood in the playoffs. It's gonna be a tough road no matter what. And, there are always surprises. I hope Brownwood players don't read too many of your homerisms cause their heads are gonna get as big as yours! Especially from your own website.....

Tin Cup
10-19-2010, 12:49 PM
The difference is there is no Everman-like teams this year. We haven't won anything and we get it. We just think we will win state. If believing in the Brownwood Lions is a crime then I'll be the first to go to jail. We will be tested, we might get beat, who knows. Anyone saying we will lose is just as "wrong" as we are for saying we will win. I'm glad I'm a Brownwood Lion.

poisoned10
10-19-2010, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
From the outside looking in...Ain't noone gunna touch them this year. I may be wrong but would anyone be interested in a friendly wager?:D

Maybe you should grab a voo doo doll of one of their opponents. They obviously don't work for the teams your aiming at. Ahem, Carthage.