PDA

View Full Version : Bellville/Sealy

gambler1606
10-17-2010, 01:47 AM
Who wins this "Old Rivalry"
Sealy just come off of a big win against Columbus and Bellville was idle last friday. I think Sealy has way to much fire power for Bellville. But, it's in Bellville 'The Pasture of Pain" as they say!
My prediction is Sealy 52 Bellville 14

rancher
10-17-2010, 06:35 AM
Unless you are brain dead, it is a given fact that Sealy will rule the pasture of pain in a big way, at least by 30.

sTxforlife
10-17-2010, 10:42 AM
On paper Sealy should dominate Belville but with this being a huge rivalry for both teams anything can happen, but i don't see anything interesting happening in this one. Sealy by 3 tds

Snotbubbles
10-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Bellville keeps it close, Sealy 60-6.

Bull's-eye
10-17-2010, 11:12 AM
Bellville in a rout....Sorry, got my words mixed

A rout in Bellville......Sealy by at least 15 FG's. :D

rancher
10-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Could this be the biggest beat down the tigers ever put on the bulls? What are the odds they score less than 50.

MJMbrahmas10
10-17-2010, 12:01 PM
This is goin to embarrassing

Snotbubbles
10-17-2010, 12:03 PM
Sealy can name their score here, but---I think they'll play it smart, and protect from injury and pull the troops early. Still will score 60.

SintonFan
10-17-2010, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Bellville in a rout....Sorry, got my words mixed

A rout in Bellville......Sealy by at least 15 FG's. :D

That's some shunny fit!:D

teetle
10-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Jimmie he gots something fors Bellville and theys aints gonna likes it. He going tos makes them likes it. He that way. Cardinals thought theys wernts gonna get it but Jimmie gave it tos them. Bellville however is a class acts and theys will play with heart. Mays nots be lopsidedbuts Jimmie he gonna gives it to them justs the same wether theys likes it or not.:D :eek: :eek: :D

rancher
10-17-2010, 07:09 PM
The tigers will do well, since this is Jimmie's last year at Sealy. He will head for bigger program and more money when this season is over. Take that to the bank, Jimmy will.

BrahmaMom
10-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Brahmas better get ready to play some football Friday night after the Austin County Fair week off. Should be a big help, they need to take advantage of that. The rivalry is legendary, the Tigers are tough. Brahmas better get pumped to do some damage in their own Pasture! Let's do it, Bulls!

Tiger Turtle
10-17-2010, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by rancher
The tigers will do well, since this is Jimmie's last year at Sealy. He will head for bigger program and more money when this season is over. Take that to the bank, Jimmy will.

I'm sure it could happen, but Jimmie might want to take a lesson from what happened to TJ and be very careful about where he goes. If he ends up at a place with big expectations and not much talent, he may not get the time to build the program back up. He has done well at Sealy, but it took a couple of years to get things on the right track.

Saggy Aggie
10-17-2010, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Snotbubbles
Bellville keeps it close, Sealy 60-6. LOL

jykoy
10-18-2010, 09:16 AM
Sealy whipped Bellville 56-0 in 1997.

Surely it won't get that bad.

Sealy wins by at least 3 TDs.

rancher
10-18-2010, 09:22 AM
It could be worst than 1997. Bellville may not even cross the 50 yard line. They only did that once against Columbus.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-18-2010, 09:36 AM
It could be worst than 1997. Bellville may not even cross the 50 yard line. They only did that once against Columbus.

not ad big a spread asy'all l think. Second and third team will play more than first and second team but an easy win none the less

BrahmaMom
10-18-2010, 10:40 AM
C'mon Brahmas! Show what you are made of! Get fired up and ready to play!

957tiger
10-18-2010, 12:14 PM
What I like so far about this thread, unlike others that deal with Sealy there appears to be less venom in the postings. What's obvious is that Sealy has been an improving program for at least the last 5 years. The class of 2010 has sent six players to the next level. A couple are seeing playing time this season. Other classess are also represented at the college level.

The ghost of the ninties will always be around and rightly so. Each edition of Tiger Football is unique and special. Last year was a fun season and this season has provided excitment as well. The accomphlisments of our student-athletes should always be the focus. Nothing brings small towns together better than friday night lights. As for this game, it should be a good contest.

Right now the Tigers are enjoying a good run, just as Bellville did in the recent past. Faced with graduation, coaching changes and other interests the program has declined. But if history is correct they will have a swing in the talent level and be competitive again. The Tigers right now are focused on friday nights and being the best they can be for themselves, and the community.

BrahmaMom
10-18-2010, 01:53 PM
957tiger, you are right on many levels. We need to support our Austin County athletes. Sealy seems to have it again, Bellville not so much. Let's pray for an injury-free contest Friday night! GO BULLS!

Red Bull
10-18-2010, 05:27 PM
There is no way Bellville can compete with Sealy's speed - offensivly or defensively. Sealy wins this one by any score they choose. I say 63-0.

Wait I forgot this was a rivalry game at the Pasture. I change my prediciton to 56-3.

This game and next week versus Royal we will see if this Bellville team has pride and steps up and plays above their heads. That happens a lot in rivalry games, but I just don't see it happening after the lay down they did the last game in Columbus.

Johnny Utah
10-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Bellville is playing some young kids if I am not mistaken. The Brahmas are well coached, but this is Sealy's year. I hope no matter what happens that Coach Mitchell does have a chance to move up if he wants or to stay and get Sealy on the State Championship map year in and year out. Win win situation for him and his coaches in my opinion. Bellville will return soon, they have always competed well. May the Tigers make a long historic run this year!!

zebrablue2
10-18-2010, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by 957tiger
What I like so far about this thread, unlike others that deal with Sealy there appears to be less venom in the postings. What's obvious is that Sealy has been an improving program for at least the last 5 years. The class of 2010 has sent six players to the next level. A couple are seeing playing time this season. Other classess are also represented at the college level.

The ghost of the ninties will always be around and rightly so. Each edition of Tiger Football is unique and special. Last year was a fun season and this season has provided excitment as well. The accomphlisments of our student-athletes should always be the focus. Nothing brings small towns together better than friday night lights. As for this game, it should be a good contest.

Right now the Tigers are enjoying a good run, just as Bellville did in the recent past. Faced with graduation, coaching changes and other interests the program has declined. But if history is correct they will have a swing in the talent level and be competitive again. The Tigers right now are focused on friday nights and being the best they can be for themselves, and the community.

Very classy and GREAT post:2thumbsup

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-18-2010, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Bellville is playing some young kids if I am not mistaken. The Brahmas are well coached, but this is Sealy's year. I hope no matter what happens that Coach Mitchell does have a chance to move up if he wants or to stay and get Sealy on the State Championship map year in and year out. Win win situation for him and his coaches in my opinion. Bellville will return soon, they have always competed well. May the Tigers make a long historic run this year!!

Coach Mitchell's son graduates this year.. could impact his decision

Johnny Utah
10-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Mitchells son is one tough hard playing dude! He has no choice. His uncle would let him know as well.

pirate4state
10-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
Coach Mitchell's son graduates this year.. could impact his decision With the talent he has coming back it would have to be a sweet gig for him to walk away, IMO.

rancher
10-19-2010, 05:58 PM
The star's are aligned for Jimmie to take a bigger gig for a lot more cash. This team will go deep into the playoffs. Jimmie will take the cash and run all the way to the bank. Bellville being well coached, that is like saying Bill Clinton saying it depends on what is is. Bellville only appears to be well coached during warm ups. Having a 1-6 record is not well coached. If you saw the Columbus game, they were only able to move past the 50 yard line one time and that was late in the game when Columbus had its scrubs playing. Bellville is on pace to tie a 40 year lossing record this year.

Johnny Utah
10-19-2010, 06:35 PM
I disagree rancher! Records don't mean squat! Some of the best coaching jobs I have seen have been with coaches and teams who had average records. Sealy is well coached and if they were 1 and 6 those kids would still be getting the same high quality coaching. Texas is 4 and 2. Mizzou is undefeated so mizzou has the better coached kids? Notre dames kids are not well coached? Breckenridge was blasted by godley so that means breck has lesser coaches than godley? I could go on and on.

rancher
10-19-2010, 06:59 PM
You make my point exactly, well coach teams have winning records. They do not tie 40 year losing records, look at last years team, numerous returing starters off a team that the year before went deep into the playoffs. This current crop of seniors on the team went undefeated in 7th, 8th and 9th. The same for the junior class with them. Only one common factor.

Tiger Dad
10-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Maybe, maybe not Rancher. Only one person knows the answer for sure. Lots of talent left in the pipeline. Now back to your torch and pitchfork so you can continue to try and run your own coach out of town. Oh yea don't forget to berate your players some more.

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2010, 07:12 PM
You make my point exactly, well coach teams have winning records.
I'll gladly argue that point with you! It takes a LOT more for any team to have a winning record than coaching.

~Talent - do you have it or not?
~Team chemistry - how well does the team get along and play together?
~Injuries - 'nuff said
~Parents - I won't go there
~Genetics - won't go there either ;)
~Outside influences - too many to list

I could go on and on. ***hijack***I'm sure lots of folks here will disagree with me to an extent, but we went from the semifinals to 4-5 in one year with the same coaches.***hijack over***

Good luck to both teams! Here's hoping that Bellville finds some positives in this season and that both teams have a injury free game!

Tiger Dad
10-19-2010, 07:28 PM
I agree Mom.

pirate4state
10-19-2010, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'll gladly argue that point with you! It takes a LOT more for any team to have a winning record than coaching.

~Injuries - 'nuff said

I could go on and on. ***hijack***I'm sure lots of folks here will disagree with me to an extent, but we went from the semifinals to 4-5 in one year with the same coaches.***hijack over***

Good luck to both teams! Here's hoping that Bellville finds some positives in this season and that both teams have a injury free game!

haha "parents - I won't go there"

Hell, I will....parents these days are absolutely ridiculous in their expectations of their kids. some of them just need to face the fact that Little Johnny/Susie isn't all that and what he/she did in LITTLE LEAGUE/JUNIOR HIGH doesn't mean squat if they don't work hard TODAY!!!

The modern parent is so eager to be their kids "friend" rather than their parent. they give them whatever they are crying for at the moment to get them to STHU! :rolleyes: this in turn makes it difficult for our educators and coaches to even raise their voice at these poor little babies. :rolleyes: God forbid, you hurt their wittle feelings. GMAB!

Go cry to mommy & daddy and get off the field.

{rant over}

oops, not yet...let me add that I am aware that not ALL parent's are like this, but if my rant pisses you off...you are probably one of those parent's that gives in to your kid.

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
haha "parents - I won't go there"

Hell, I will....parents these days are absolutely ridiculous in their expectations of their kids. some of them just need to face the fact that Little Johnny/Susie isn't all that and what he/she did in LITTLE LEAGUE/JUNIOR HIGH doesn't mean squat if they don't work hard TODAY!!!

The modern parent is so eager to be their kids "friend" rather than their parent. they give them whatever they are crying for at the moment to get them to STHU! :rolleyes: this in turn makes it difficult for our educators and coaches to even raise their voice at these poor little babies. :rolleyes: God forbid, you hurt their wittle feelings. GMAB!

Go cry to mommy & daddy and get off the field.

{rant over}

oops, not yet...let me add that I am aware that not ALL parent's are like this, but if my rant pisses you off...you are probably one of those parent's that gives in to your kid.
Well, that wasn't the "there" I was thinking about. :p (But that's another part....)

pirate4state
10-19-2010, 07:39 PM
Well, that wasn't the "there" I was thinking about. :p (But that's another part....) oh well...you shouldn't censor yourself :p

BrahmaMom
10-19-2010, 08:27 PM
Well said, pirate4state. I am looking forward to this game as a test of Brahma character and integrity. We have players that are still trying hard, so I can't stop supporting them. We have coaches I don't believe want to lose, so I can't stop supporting them, either. Give it all you've got, Bulls! Wisconsin Head Coach Brett Bielema asks recruits if they know the difference between boys & men. The answer: Boys do what they want to do, men do what the HAVE to do. Let's do it, MEN!

OLE'BULL
10-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Bellville has a few things in their favor. Playing at home always helps. Also, they had a week to lick their wounds and nurse their injuries, and two full weeks to get ready for the Tigers. Crazier things have happened in this great sport, and the Brahmas beating Sealy by a touchdown might come close to the top of that list! I think if the Bulls have ever picked a time to pull a major upset, this Friday night at the pasture might be it. I cant give up on 'em yet, there is still football left to be played. Gotta go with the Bulls by 7, take it easy on me fellow D'Lers ;)

Red Bull
10-20-2010, 07:17 AM
Ole' Bull,

Have you seen Bellville play this season? If you have, then you should know there is no way they even keep this close. I know they say you can throw the records out on a rivalry game, but the talent gap between Sealy and Bellville is simply too large this year. The Tigers will handle Bellville easily and like I have said before they can pretty much dial up the score they want.

Brahma Mom, I admire the way you stand behind this team and coaches. Obviously, they are all still working hard and the coaches don't want to loose. But after what I saw in Columbus a couple weeks ago I have to wonder how they could look so bad. I didn't see much desire that night and that was such a big game to possibly salvage the season.

Here's to hoping Bellville plays Sealy a good game on Friday, but I think it will be similar to the Columbus game and like 21-0 before most people even get in their seats. I hope I am wrong.

Tiger Turtle
10-20-2010, 07:26 AM
Don't even think about giving up on your team until the final second ticks off the clock. Like my sig line says, this is just a game played by kids and they need to know that we love and support them through thick and thin. I know on paper Sealy wins this one going away, but like someone said. "That's why they play the games..."

teetle
10-20-2010, 09:25 AM
Sealy be going to thes pasture of shame an theys gonna un load on thes Brhamas. Jimmie gots something for you and yous nots gonna likes it. He be having something up his sleeve becides an arm. He gonna win bys as muched as he be wanting. Sorry that be justs the ways it bes. Watches out here comes Jimmie.:D :eek: :eek: :D

OLE'BULL
10-20-2010, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Red Bull
Ole' Bull,

Have you seen Bellville play this season? If you have, then you should know there is no way they even keep this close. I know they say you can throw the records out on a rivalry game, but the talent gap between Sealy and Bellville is simply too large this year. The Tigers will handle Bellville easily and like I have said before they can pretty much dial up the score they want.

Brahma Mom, I admire the way you stand behind this team and coaches. Obviously, they are all still working hard and the coaches don't want to loose. But after what I saw in Columbus a couple weeks ago I have to wonder how they could look so bad. I didn't see much desire that night and that was such a big game to possibly salvage the season.

Here's to hoping Bellville plays Sealy a good game on Friday, but I think it will be similar to the Columbus game and like 21-0 before most people even get in their seats. I hope I am wrong.

I have, and have not liked what I've seen. But I also saw some bright spots in a few of the scrimmages that let me know that there are some good athletes on this team. They all just have to get on the same page, but they are running out of time. Like I said in my first post, I just cant give up on them yet. It also doesnt help that I, like many other Brahmas, cannot stand the thought of losing to Sealy. So if it happens, save the "I told ya so's". Brahma Pride goes far beyond wins and losses. I just want the Seniors to have 1 good memory of their football season. What better than upsetting Sealy.

duckhunter
10-20-2010, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by OLE'BULL
What better than upsetting Sealy. making playoffs?..… eat tiger meat

Red Bull
10-20-2010, 12:29 PM
Ole' Bull,

I see your point and I too had hope after the two scrimages. That has all gone by the wayside after the lackluster 1-6 start. I just don't see a team improving week to week as they should.

The last two years Sealy has won this rivalry game because they wanted it more. Bellville had big leads in both games and didn't make the adjustments or have the heart to fight off the Tigers. Being a long time Bellville fan and former player this just about killed me.

Lets hope for all Bellville fans and former players they come out with fire in their gut and play Sealy the games of their lives. I will just not hold my breath.

Bull's-eye
10-20-2010, 12:37 PM

~Injuries - 'nuff said

Talent- Same boys that went undefeated in 7th, 8th & 9th grade. Bellville doesn't appear to a lot of the really athletic game- breakers, but should be much better than a 1-6 team.

Team chemistry- I would say very good, haven't seen anything that would divide this team.

Injuries- Only a few injuries

Parents- Very good support led by BrahmaMom....enough said.

Genetics- A few of the dads and older brothers were great players

Outside influences- I don't see any distractions

I agree that sometimes good coaching is just not enough, but that 4-5 team was more likely due to graduation of many good players, a drop off in talent, injuries or lack of experience. Last season, Bellville returned plenty of talent from a 12-2 team and didn't even make the playoffs. Over the years of following Bellville football, the previous coaching staff seemed to always get more production out of their players. I'm a very good judge of talent, but was amazed at how many times a lesser talented Bellville team could defeat a much bigger & faster opponent. Most people would agree that the past 2 teams have underachieved under the current coaching staff.

teetle
10-20-2010, 01:08 PM
Ole' Bulls, everything gonns bes allrights. This things happens to all programs. I remembers when the Rice birdes was beating the craps out ofs the Tigers. Hang in theres everything gonna bes fine. Justs nots this weeks. Jimmie got something for you. :D :eek: :eek: :D

OLE'BULL
10-20-2010, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by duckhunter
making playoffs?..… eat tiger meat

It might lead to it

OLE'BULL
10-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Is this Brahma football team preparing for teams week in and week out the way they should? I dont think so. I believe the coaches are telling them over and over what to do, where to be, how to react, etc., but I just dont think its sinking in. My source tells me some of the starters are still making tons of mental mistakes, missing too many (one is too many) questions on their pre-game tests, etc. I suggested putting in the back ups that at least know the offensive/defensive plays, and was told they dont know them either. I think the immaturity of this team is really getting put on display. Not a whole lot of accountability amongst the players. Back in the glory days, if you didnt know your s@!#, then you dont start. There was always somebody ready to step in for you. I dont see that with this team, not a whole lot of competition amongst players. There should be 11 people on defense fighting to get to the ball carrier first, and 10 others coming in to finish them off. That being said, the Bulls will be fired up Friday night, no doubt about it. Just hope they are ready to face a Sealy team (dare I say it?) that looks like the Tigers of the old mid nineties....

rancher
10-20-2010, 01:53 PM
This tells me that one of two things 1. The systems is too complicated and they should adapt the KISS rule (keep it simple stupid) or 2. the team needs to be certified special education. Is this the reason they are about to tie a 40 year losing record. Do the coaches need an IEP and ARD before each game?

OLE'BULL
10-20-2010, 01:59 PM
This tells me that one of two things 1. The systems is too complicated and they should adapt the KISS rule (keep it simple stupid) or 2. the team needs to be certified special education. Is this the reason they are about to tie a 40 year losing record. Do the coaches need an IEP and ARD before each game?

BOTH. Only kidding... My understanding is they toned down the playbook drastically. No system in high school is too complicated if the players take it seriously. Extra effort is what takes teams to the next level. Coaches cant force that on the players, they have to want to learn. These kids who think they can play in college will have a rude awakening when they get a 3 inch thick playbook that they think they will just "catch on" to. It takes effort to be good at anything, just dont think this team is doing everything they can to improve. They will regret it when they grow up...

rancher
10-20-2010, 02:19 PM
Why not use the same system they had in 7th, 8th and 9th, all those teams went undefeated??? Seemed to work then, why not now?

OLE'BULL
10-20-2010, 02:34 PM
Why not use the same system they had in 7th, 8th and 9th, all those teams went undefeated??? Seemed to work then, why not now?

That would be a good idea, i think anything different is a good idea at this point. I heard the Bulls have come up with a defensive scheme to mess with the Sealy offense. I have not seens Sealy play but supposedly they look to the sidelines for the play, and the coach calls it according to the defensive alignment. At least the coaches are still working

jykoy
10-20-2010, 02:38 PM
We need more 30 trap, STAT!!

OLE'BULL
10-20-2010, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by jykoy
We need more 30 trap, STAT!!

"Hey menses, we're gonna mix it up on this one, lets go.....ummmm.... LEFT 30 trap on one, Koy do you know what you're doing on this one???"

"Yes Coach"

"Well then do it you dang knothead!"

Tiger Dad
10-20-2010, 04:31 PM
Sealy's offense is easy to stop all you have to do is account for Davis, Hamner, Seals -Jones, Barrett and whoever else they lineup at recievers. Then stop the offensive line from driving you 10-15 yds downfield. Simple isn't it. lol Good luck, what defense you show doesn't matter much.

BrahmaMom
10-20-2010, 04:37 PM
I see Brahma fans are gettin' fired up! Let's get the whole team, school and town fired up to beat Sealy this week! GO BRAHMAS!!!! This Mom loves you!

Johnny Utah
10-20-2010, 04:38 PM
So this begs my question....why did Huey leave? He and his OC are the only ones that left....correct??

11as1
10-20-2010, 04:44 PM
This game is no contest if the Brahmas can't handle Columbus who seemed to only run four plays throughout the game there is no way they can stop Jimie Mitchell's playbook. Sealy rolls by atleast 35.

On a sidenote, I'm getting tired of hearing about how teams go undefeated through their freshman year. Yes this is true but what is also true is some kids mature slower than others and catch up by their senior year, and schools also get move-ins. However, it doesn't matter this Bellivlle team is better than one win, I've seen it the past few years. But there is no excuse for this. There is no the kids are young, because they have had seven games to grow up. There is no the system is too complicated. If a player can't get the system he shouldn't be on the field. There is no excuse for this lack of exacution, and only the players and coaches can be blamed for not doing their jobs.

With that being said I will restate that the Bulls have a 1:1,000,000 chance of winning this game (I had to give them a slim chance since both teams will be taking the feild and it's a rivalry game.)

In closing I applaud the Bellville fans for sticking with their team through this rough patch. However it only gets rougher, Sealy demolishes the Brahmas in a 5 touchdown blowout.

OLE'BULL
10-20-2010, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
So this begs my question....why did Huey leave? He and his OC are the only ones that left....correct??

Family issues first, "upgrade" to 4a second. Yes, the OC followed him to Longview Pinetree when he got beat out by Foster for HC of Bellville

OLE'BULL
10-20-2010, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by 11as1
This game is no contest if the Brahmas can't handle Columbus who seemed to only run four plays throughout the game there is no way they can stop Jimie Mitchell's playbook. Sealy rolls by atleast 35.

On a sidenote, I'm getting tired of hearing about how teams go undefeated through their freshman year. Yes this is true but what is also true is some kids mature slower than others and catch up by their senior year, and schools also get move-ins. However, it doesn't matter this Bellivlle team is better than one win, I've seen it the past few years. But there is no excuse for this. There is no the kids are young, because they have had seven games to grow up. There is no the system is too complicated. If a player can't get the system he shouldn't be on the field. There is no excuse for this lack of exacution, and only the players and coaches can be blamed for not doing their jobs.

With that being said I will restate that the Bulls have a 1:1,000,000 chance of winning this game (I had to give them a slim chance since both teams will be taking the feild and it's a rivalry game.)

In closing I applaud the Bellville fans for sticking with their team through this rough patch. However it only gets rougher, Sealy demolishes the Brahmas in a 5 touchdown blowout.

All already been said....

11as1
10-20-2010, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by OLE'BULL
All already been said....

This may be but my understanding is that a poster can share his thoughts on a thread, which is exactly what I did. I didn't see you say that to anyone else predicting scores. So instead of making smart comments toward my post, go back to your dream world where you think Bellville has a chance of even keeping this close.

OLE'BULL
10-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by 11as1
This may be but my understanding is that a poster can share his thoughts on a thread, which is exactly what I did. I didn't see you say that to anyone else predicting scores. So instead of making smart comments toward my post, go back to your dream world where you think Bellville has a chance of even keeping this close.

Easy chief, just stirring the pot... You have a right to post whatever you want.

BRfalconfan
10-20-2010, 08:25 PM
Just because its bellville and sealy i say bellville comes to play keeps it close first maybe second quarter then sealy pulls away cause what it looks like on paper bellville cant score and sealy can but who knows what could happen.

zebrablue2
10-20-2010, 08:37 PM
I wish Bellville the best Friday night. Play hard and keep those heads high.

OLE'BULL
10-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
I wish Bellville the best Friday night. Play hard and keep those heads high.

+1

BrahmaMom
10-21-2010, 10:27 AM
Play hard, keep those heads high, I love the support! The Columbus game is past and was not a good example of what the Brahmas are capable of. Anyone that saw them scrimmage, knows their potential. These guys haven't given up yet, so neither have I. I believe in them and hope lots of fans and former Brahmas will be in the stands to show their loyalty. Brahma Pride is nothing to overlook--we have still got it and I hope we break it loose in the Pasture tomorrow night. If we run the "Jess Koy" play, as I still affectionately call it, the O Line will have to blow open some holes and HOLD them open. Sounds like our defense may have to hold hard and firm, we've had our warning. So, Brahmas, SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT! Mistake-free ball, no holds barred, BRAHMA BALL at its best! GO BULLS!

beastyboyz
10-21-2010, 12:06 PM
anybody think sealy can break the scoreboard friday...??

a fumble here..a mishap there..bellville upset?

what if....?? lol

Red Bull
10-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Sealy will break the scoreboard. Or at least paint it up as they did most of the facility two years ago.

Hey Mom, you and other posters keep bringing up the scrimmages and what you saw on those two occasions. Why do you think they haven't looked any better in "real" games other than Lockhart? (who must be worst class 4A team in the state).

BrahmaMom
10-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Can't answer that, wish I could. Still behind my boys!

OLE'BULL
10-21-2010, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by beastyboyz
anybody think sealy can break the scoreboard friday...??

a fumble here..a mishap there..bellville upset?

what if....?? lol

NO

A couple of each would certainly help

Then I imagine there would be some upset Sealy fans

OLE'BULL
10-21-2010, 01:55 PM
Sealy will break the scoreboard. Or at least paint it up as they did most of the facility two years ago.

Hey Mom, you and other posters keep bringing up the scrimmages and what you saw on those two occasions. Why do you think they haven't looked any better in "real" games other than Lockhart? (who must be worst class 4A team in the state).

Maybe everyone was telling them how good they looked and they got lackadaisical instead of trying to build from there.

IHStangFan
10-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by teetle
Jimmie he gots something fors Bellville and theys aints gonna likes it. He going tos makes them likes it. He that way. Cardinals thought theys wernts gonna get it but Jimmie gave it tos them. Bellville however is a class acts and theys will play with heart. Mays nots be lopsidedbuts Jimmie he gonna gives it to them justs the same wether theys likes it or not.:D :eek: :eek: :D THERE'S MAH BOY!!! Where you been Tee? Glad you are back.

Sealy wins...and it won't be close.

MJMbrahmas10
10-21-2010, 03:17 PM
Bellvillesure is missing the fire that valentine ad chancellor brought to the team. Them seemed to always get the best out of each player. I don't think this could ever be replaced

OLE'BULL
10-21-2010, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by MJMbrahmas10
Bellvillesure is missing the fire that valentine ad chancellor brought to the team. Them seemed to always get the best out of each player. I don't think this could ever be replaced

Agreed

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-21-2010, 05:35 PM

haha... yeah that was a good one! Love the Hate between the tigers and the bulls

zebrablue2
10-21-2010, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
haha... yeah that was a good one! Love the Hate between the tigers and the bulls

Too bad there is hate and not respect, right!!! I respect Sealy, love to beat them, but hate...... Not this Brahma fan!!!!

Sinton94
10-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
Too bad there is hate and not respect, right!!! I respect Sealy, love to beat them, but hate...... Not this Brahma fan!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

MJMbrahmas10
10-21-2010, 11:25 PM
Anyone have score on freshman game?

zebrablue2
10-21-2010, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by MJMbrahmas10
Anyone have score on freshman game?

Bellville 42
Sealy 6

BaTmAn24
10-21-2010, 11:48 PM
BELLVILLE < SMITHVILLE. ;). No offense Smithville!!:D

Red Bull
10-22-2010, 08:00 AM
Sealy will beat Bellville for the 29th time tonight. I see where Bellville has won this rivalry game 43 times. Interestingly, there has never been a tie. The way some Sealy folks talk you would think the series would be dominated by Sealy.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-22-2010, 08:11 AM
Bellville jv was beat by sealy 28 -20, with help from the crew, anyone that was there saw a crew that was very pro-sealy. Everyone that was there last night on the bellville side was very disapointed in how bad this crew was and they let it be known by all the comments comming out of the stands. Were was this crew from?

teetle
10-22-2010, 08:47 AM
Bellville's getting like the aggies now. they says wes won 49 times sealy only 29 times in history of rivalry. Wells the facts is Sealy gonna win tonight. Jimmie got something for you and you aints gonna likes it. He gonna make you understand whats its alls about. Winning in thes present. Nots what yous done in the pastes. Losers always makes excuses. Look outs, Here Jimmie come. :D :eek: :eek: :D

BrahmaMom
10-22-2010, 08:57 AM
No hate from Bellville fans. Enthusiasm, support for our team and interest in the rivalry, but no hate. Do I miss the Chancellor and Valentine combination? Yes, for reasons unrelated to a season record-- as you know, I love the passion and intensity. Do I think this staff and team could replicate it? Yes. Why we aren't? That is the $64,000 question. All I know is that my cow bell and I will be cheering for the Brahmas for every second of the 48 minutes of play tonight and will be there for the Brahmas following the game. Bellville has a reputation of being a team with class, and I expect nothing less. Sealy team and fans, have a safe trip to and from the Pasture tonight. May we have an injury-free contest. Brahmas, play hard, fast and mistake-free ball tonight with heart and integrity. Go BULLS!

tigerball4life
10-22-2010, 09:53 AM
well from what I hear from a friend that was there the
"CREW" were all Sealy coaches pause here for all the sealy haters she says the district secretary had the games played last night in Sealy scheduled for next week. Mitchell called Foster to see what he wanted to do and instead of posponing the game fOSTER said to use the coaches, Bellville had a chance to put some coaches on the "crew" but declined. from what i am being told the "crew of coaches" let the kids play and the only folks complaining were the Bellville fans, looks like they weren't informed of the agreement. she says there were penalties on both teams ignored and the game was decided by a turnover..... sealy was stopped on the goal line in the 4th and one of the coaches said he was in but they wanted to see how his players would react to that.

sTx
10-22-2010, 12:29 PM
maybe it will be like a couple years ago and be a tight game everyone had bellville rolling sealy... 22-21 game was an instant classic ill be listening on STSN tonight go tigers and beat the tar outta bellville
:D :D :D

Red Bull
10-22-2010, 12:32 PM
As they say history is the best indicator of what will happen in the future. So in my opinion the past does count.

BrahmaMom
10-22-2010, 12:42 PM
sTx: A close game would be a lot of fun! That was a classic, wasn't it? Go Brahmas!

teetle
10-22-2010, 12:58 PM
Thats can be a conforts to you tonight when Bellville be getting drove. :D :eek: :eek: :D

OLE'BULL
10-22-2010, 01:51 PM
Bellville's getting like the aggies now. they says wes won 49 times sealy only 29 times in history of rivalry. Wells the facts is Sealy gonna win tonight. Jimmie got something for you and you aints gonna likes it. He gonna make you understand whats its alls about. Winning in thes present. Nots what yous done in the pastes. Losers always makes excuses. Look outs, Here Jimmie come. :D :eek: :eek: :D

Past players, teams, coaches, etc. are where legends, dynasties, and hometown heroes were born. If you don't appreciate and respect the past, you don't respect the game...

OLE'BULL
10-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by tigerball4life
well from what I hear from a friend that was there the
"CREW" were all Sealy coaches pause here for all the sealy haters she says the district secretary had the games played last night in Sealy scheduled for next week. Mitchell called Foster to see what he wanted to do and instead of posponing the game fOSTER said to use the coaches, Bellville had a chance to put some coaches on the "crew" but declined. from what i am being told the "crew of coaches" let the kids play and the only folks complaining were the Bellville fans, looks like they weren't informed of the agreement. she says there were penalties on both teams ignored and the game was decided by a turnover..... sealy was stopped on the goal line in the 4th and one of the coaches said he was in but they wanted to see how his players would react to that.

I wonder why Foster declined to put coaches on the "crew"? I can only think of 2 reasons: 1)he thinks he's gone after the season so he doesn't care about the Freshman/JV teams coming up. 2) All of his extra staff was at the office until the wee hours watching more Sealy film, gameplanning, etc.

Boy I hope its option #2

teetle
10-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Jimmie, He a legend. He be coming tonight. You is nots gonna like it.:D :o :o :D

OLE'BULL
10-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Jimmie, He a legend. He be coming tonight. You is nots gonna like it.:D :o :o :D

You know where to find us. I promise one thing, Bellville WILL NOT back down from an opponent, ESPECIALLY Sealy.

jykoy
10-22-2010, 02:11 PM

Teetle, I'm not sure I follow your vernacular. Can you explain its roots for us? Does adding an "s" on the end of words drive home the importance of your well-thought out points?

I get the point of reemphasizing that Jimmie is going to show up tonight and people are not going to like it. I also realize the he has something up his sleeve. People are not going to like that either. I get it because you repeat it in every post.

Just wondering. I'm new here so I want to be able to translate.

Thanks... :crazy: :confused: :confused: :crazy:

OLE'BULL
10-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Teetle, I'm not sure I follow your vernacular. Can you explain its roots for us? Does adding an "s" on the end of words drive home the importance of your well-thought out points?

I get the point of reemphasizing that Jimmie is going to show up tonight and people are not going to like it. I also realize the he has something up his sleeve. People are not going to like that either. I get it because you repeat it in every post.

Just wondering. I'm new here so I want to be able to translate.

Thanks... :crazy: :confused: :confused: :crazy:

Good luck understanding the explanation 6

teetle
10-22-2010, 02:17 PM
Bellville wills nots ever backdown. Theys has too much tradition. However it aints gonna be pretty tonight. Yous donts has to worry. Sealy donts backsdown either. Jimmie he be on the way:D :eek: :eek: :D

teetle
10-22-2010, 02:20 PM
What be vernacular:D :eek: :eek: :D

jykoy
10-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Vernacular has something for you and you're not going to like it. :D :eek: :eek: :D

OLE'BULL
10-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Vernacular has something for you and you're not going to like it. :D :eek: :eek: :D

GREAT POST

Old QB
10-22-2010, 03:43 PM
teetle, bests bes yous enjoys sealy success this year as next year Bellville will have their program turned around. Then jimmie, the legend, will be gone & you'll bes scratching yours vernaculars wondering what happened to your team.

Tiger Dad
10-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Get it out now heifers. This thread will be dead silent on your end after the game. You'll really be praying for Jimmie to leave after tonight. Of course we will hear how you lost with dignity and grace.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-22-2010, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Old QB
teetle, bests bes yous enjoys sealy success this year as next year Bellville will have their program turned around. Then jimmie, the legend, will be gone & you'll bes scratching yours vernaculars wondering what happened to your team.

get off of it, its this year not next year

teetle
10-23-2010, 08:07 AM
All i knows is Jimmie got you agains. good luck.:D :eek: :eek: :D