Mississippi State
Wisconsin
Purdue
SMU
UTEP
Missouri
Kentucky
Colorado

Who has visited any of these campuses? Tell me what you liked and disliked about them.

bwdlionfan
10-17-2010, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
UCLA
TCU
Mississippi State
Wisconsin
Purdue
SMU
UTEP
Missouri
Kentucky
Colorado

Who has visited any of these campuses? Tell me what you liked and disliked about them.

Out of those I've been to TCU, SMU, and Colorado. I've only been in 3 or 4 buildings at TCU and SMU and all I saw of Colorado was driving around the perimeter of the campus.

I thought the Colorado campus was one of if not the prettiest college campus I've ever seen. With that said, I think the SMU campus is a step ahead of TCU (at least from the few buildings I was in).

Maroon87
10-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan

I thought the Colorado campus was one of if not the prettiest college campus I've ever seen.

I agree...I visited Boulder once and loved it.

OPERATOR
10-17-2010, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
UCLA
TCU
Mississippi State
Wisconsin
Purdue
SMU
UTEP
Missouri
Kentucky
Colorado

TCU - Campus grounds are kept very nice, some buildings are "out of date"

SMU - I like the layout of the campus and pretty much everything is up to date.

UTEP - It's one of the most visually appealing campus's in the US, with the Bhutanese architecture, It is the only Themed campus in the United States that I know of.

Missouri - It's a gorgeous campus, lots of history that goes back to 1839. When I toured the campus it was more like a "vacation" type of tour instead of a school.

LionFan72
10-17-2010, 11:26 AM
TCU - Loaded with beautiful (ladies everywhere) eye candy. Old school with nice buildings.

SMU - Very modern and up to date buildings.

Colorado - Most beautiful campus! Close to if not!

OPERATOR
10-17-2010, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by LionFan72
TCU - Loaded with beautiful (ladies everywhere) eye candy. Old school with nice buildings.

SMU - Very modern and up to date buildings.

Colorado - Most beautiful campus! Close to if not!

lol I forgot the most important thing about TCU:doh: :doh:

MesquiteFan
10-17-2010, 01:09 PM
TCU has updated many of their residence halls and buildings in recent years and there's talk of a new Amon Carter Stadium.

And they have just about the most beautiful women on the planet there. Fort Worth is a really nice place too.

SMU is nice, but could be better in my opinion. TCU has more of a college type feel to it.

And like the above poster noted, UTEP has gorgeous architecture.

IHStangFan
10-17-2010, 01:15 PM
UTEP's "Sun Bowl" is pretty awesome looking. It's kinda built into the side of a mountain and sits up in a "bowl" up above the campus and much of El Paso. Very cool.

Matthew328
10-17-2010, 03:08 PM
TCU is updating the stadium...construction starts as soon as the season ends

tog
10-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
TCU is updating the stadium...construction starts as soon as the season ends

matt
what are they adding?

Matthew328
10-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Here is the link

http://stadium.tcu.edu/

Matthew328
10-17-2010, 05:47 PM
http://stadium.tcu.edu/release.asp

Daddy D 11
10-17-2010, 05:50 PM
I toured SMU's law school a few weeks back, the campus is nice, but the location SUCKS.

Daddy D 11
10-17-2010, 05:51 PM
I've been thoroughly impressed with TCU's campus every time I've been on it. Wisconsin though, from what I've heard is freaking awesome.