PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside vs Mathis

Pages : [1] 2

Blastoderm55
10-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Thoughts? Maths put a good hurting on a bad Goliad team last night, while Ingleside fell against a tough Sinton team. Mathis ran for over 570 yards last night, with three running backs each rushing for over 100 yards. The top two backs also eclipsed the 1000 yard mark for the season. The defense has been solid as well, though it has not faced as good a passing attack as the one presented by Ingleside. Ingleside will be dangerous as they look to bounce back after their loss to Sinton, but Mathis is very strong at home and the Pirate faithful will be ready to buckle down for the two-game home stand against Ingleside and then Sinton.

Mathis 42
Ingleside 28

sinton66
10-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Mathis makes it two in a row over Ingleside, and it won't be as close as last year.

Lake Pirate
10-16-2010, 06:36 PM
Mathis has what it takes to overwhelm Ingleside with score after score, but they will need to slow down the Mustang air asault. Pass defense is not where it needs to be right now, but it should be there friday. Pirates might take a few licks in this one, but still win BIG. Prediction: Mathis 50 Ingleside 20

sinfan75
10-16-2010, 06:44 PM
Mathis should put another 60 on the board. Ingleside can't stop anything.:D

99IHSMustang
10-16-2010, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Mathis should put another 60 on the board. Ingleside can't stop anything.:D

:rolleyes:

piratebg
10-16-2010, 09:22 PM
All I can say is good luck Mustangs. Ya'll are really gonna need it.

Mathis 42
Ingleside 19

99IHSMustang
10-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Tough game for Ingleside. I would be suprised if this game turned out to be anything less than a 21 point difference in Mathis's favor. I hope that I am wrong and the Mustangs come out a play an entirely different game from that of this past Friday.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Thoughts? Maths put a good hurting on a bad Goliad team last night, while Ingleside fell against a tough Sinton team. Mathis ran for over 570 yards last night, with three running backs each rushing for over 100 yards. The top two backs also eclipsed the 1000 yard mark for the season. The defense has been solid as well, though it has not faced as good a passing attack as the one presented by Ingleside. Ingleside will be dangerous as they look to bounce back after their loss to Sinton, but Mathis is very strong at home and the Pirate faithful will be ready to buckle down for the two-game home stand against Ingleside and then Sinton.

Mathis 42
Ingleside 28 common opponents:
Ingleside 42 Goliad 6 ( Ingleside 589 total yards with 480 of it through the air)
Mathis 68 Goliad 12 ( Mathis 593 total yards with 582 of it on the ground)

Ingleside 42 Tuloso Midway 14 ( Ingleside was up 42-0 after 3 qtrs)
Mathis 29 Tuloso Midway 22 ( Mathis was down 22-8 early in the 3rd qtr )

Ingleside 19 Zapata 26 ( Ingleside was up 19-6 at the half. Mustangs finish with 235 yds of offense)
Mathis 69 Zapata 20 ( Mathis 630 total yards with 558 of it on the ground)

This game should be very close til late in the 4th and high scoring. Ingleside weakness is pass defense but also lack some speed.

Mathis 45 Ingleside 33

TxChamp
10-16-2010, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
common opponents:
Ingleside 42 Goliad 6 ( Ingleside 589 total yards with 480 of it through the air)
Mathis 68 Goliad 12 ( Mathis 593 total yards with 582 of it on the ground)

Ingleside 42 Tuloso Midway 14 ( Ingleside was up 42-0 after 3 qtrs)
Mathis 29 Tuloso Midway 22 ( Mathis was down 22-8 early in the 3rd qtr )

Ingleside 19 Zapata 26 ( Ingleside was up 19-6 at the half. Mustangs finish with 235 yds of offense)
Mathis 69 Zapata 20 ( Mathis 630 total yards with 558 of it on the ground)

This game should be very close til late in the 4th and high scoring. Ingleside weakness is pass defense but also lack some speed.

Mathis 45 Ingleside 33 I was at the Mathis game last night yes they did give up some yrds through the air but everytime that QB threw the ball he would get hit very hard. I believe he didnt return at all in the 3rd. Ingleside is just a two man team, Mathis its the whole team that can hurt you. You stop the hughes brothers and who else can they turn you. You try to key on one running back from Mathis another one will hurt you. Mathis is going to put alot of points and i dont see Ingleside keeping it close at all. I dont see it happening Sintonfan!! Oh by the way the 3rd running back it about 150 or 200 yrds away from getting 1000yrds as well. Thats awesome when you have just 1 running with 1000 but 3 guys WOW:clap: :clap:

99IHSMustang
10-17-2010, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by TxChamp
I was at the Mathis game last night yes they did give up some yrds through the air but everytime that QB threw the ball he would get hit very hard. I believe he didnt return at all in the 3rd. Ingleside is just a two man team, Mathis its the whole team that can hurt you. You stop the hughes brothers and who else can they turn you. You try to key on one running back from Mathis another one will hurt you. Mathis is going to put alot of points and i dont see Ingleside keeping it close at all. I dont see it happening Sintonfan!! Oh by the way the 3rd running back it about 150 or 200 yrds away from getting 1000yrds as well. Thats awesome when you have just 1 running with 1000 but 3 guys WOW:clap: :clap:

I though it took 11 players on offense and defense to make a team. :rolleyes:

If what you are trying to say to say is that Ingleside has only 2 players that can do anything with the ball, you are completely wrong. Ingleside may not be the team to stop Mathis, but there are going to be way better teams that are going to shut down Mathis's running game and it will be a rude awakening.

I believe that Mathis does have a great team and expect them to go to the playoffs and make a good run. Just as you say "stop the McHughs and Ingleside is done", that much will be said about Mathis running game in the playoffs. Mathis hasn't been forced to go to the air very much. Beating and or even running up the score against less then stellar teams doesn't mean you are going to run the table on the much better teams.

sinton66
10-17-2010, 10:52 AM
Unless Mathis can stop a good passing game, Ingleside WILL put up some points. If they figure out how to slow Mathis' running game, it could get interesting.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-17-2010, 11:35 AM
i'm considering seeing this game next friday.

pirate4state
10-17-2010, 12:00 PM
i'm considering seeing this game next friday. Me too, if only for a half. Although, I did say I wouldn't miss anymore Sinton games. Decisions, decisions...

sinton66
10-17-2010, 12:01 PM
LOL, we need SOMEONE to do the updates. Heck, give somebody my cell # and have them text me.;)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
LOL, we need SOMEONE to do the updates. Heck, give somebody my cell # and have them text me.;) i can do that and can still get updates if i go to Mathis/Ingleside game.

sinton66
10-17-2010, 12:54 PM
Works for me. I'll trade updates for any you want to know about that are updated on the board.

99IHSMustang
10-17-2010, 01:18 PM
I plan to make this game and will try to do updates as much as possible.

TxChamp
10-17-2010, 01:45 PM
Hey sintonfan if your going to the game let's meet up there. I will be at the game I wanted to go to the game here victoria east titans vs. G-P but I want to see what this Mustangs can do. I will give updates but Mathis scores real quick so we shall see!!!

Blastoderm55
10-17-2010, 01:59 PM
Unless Mathis can stop a good passing game, Ingleside WILL put up some points. If they figure out how to slow Mathis' running game, it could get interesting.

Ingleside had trouble figuring out Beeville's offense, and its pretty much the same as Mathis, only without the athletes and with horrible play-calling. I don't see Ingleside forcing Mathis to punt. They'll have to cause turnovers to slow them down.

Frontline Force
10-17-2010, 02:09 PM
i am trying to save my trip to mathis for the sinton and mathis game..but this game is really temping...

pirate4state
10-17-2010, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Frontline Force
i am trying to save my trip to mathis for the sinton and mathis game..but this game is really temping... Mathis/Sinton will be a MUCH better game.

sinton66
10-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Ingleside had trouble figuring out Beeville's offense, and its pretty much the same as Mathis, only without the athletes and with horrible play-calling. I don't see Ingleside forcing Mathis to punt. They'll have to cause turnovers to slow them down.

Hesseltine should know how to stop a wing-t, but knowing and getting the kids to do it are two different things.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Hey sintonfan if your going to the game let's meet up there. I will be at the game I wanted to go to the game here victoria east titans vs. G-P but I want to see what this Mustangs can do. I will give updates but Mathis scores real quick so we shall see!!! well see, but you think Mathis will score 60 points, that would be just trying to run it up!!! Well thats how you see it, Ingleside will make this a game. See you there i'm most likely going to this game.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Hesseltine should know how to stop a wing-t, but knowing and getting the kids to do it are two different things. his defense is setup to stop the run but Mathis speed to the outside will be a concern for Ingleside. Ingleside will go down the field offensively and put up points.

Lake Pirate
10-17-2010, 05:55 PM
I think a meet and greet would be cool for this game.

Blastoderm55
10-17-2010, 06:30 PM
his defense is setup to stop the run but Mathis speed to the outside will be a concern for Ingleside. Ingleside will go down the field offensively and put up points.

Teams keying the outside are the reason the fullback has over 1000 yards rushing. He's got some pretty good speed himself, having returned a kickoff for a touchdown. His last name, Mair, is very suiting. And to think, he's just a sophomore.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-17-2010, 06:34 PM
Teams keying the outside are the reason the fullback has over 1000 yards rushing. He's got some pretty good speed himself, having returned a kickoff for a touchdown. His last name, Mair, is very suiting. And to think, he's just a sophomore. yea seen him and good blocking up front sets up the inside run game and speed to the outside. My guess is Ingleside will try to disrupt before they can get started because if its a foot race they're gone.

SintonFan
10-18-2010, 12:01 AM
Hey sintonfan if your going to the game let's meet up there. I will be at the game I wanted to go to the game here victoria east titans vs. G-P but I want to see what this Mustangs can do. I will give updates but Mathis scores real quick so we shall see!!!

Seriously there are many different names for those all over the state! Many different names for each city.
Take the time to learn them or don't assume to know what you are talking about!
:mad:

Can you get the names right?:thinking:

megaman2184
10-18-2010, 12:30 AM
Mathis wins this running away. :nerd:

MUSTANG69
10-18-2010, 07:21 AM
One of Ingleside's major problems right now is the lack of players. There were only 26 players suited out for the Sinton game. You could tell that the Mustangs were just worn out at the end of the game. Even if Ingleside finds a way to stop the Mathis running game I think they will be too tired in the 4th quarter to stop it. I hope I'm wrong and Ingleside pulls off the upset.

Phil C
10-18-2010, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
One of Ingleside's major problems right now is the lack of players. There were only 26 players suited out for the Sinton game. You could tell that the Mustangs were just worn out at the end of the game. Even if Ingleside finds a way to stop the Mathis running game I think they will be too tired in the 4th quarter to stop it. I hope I'm wrong and Ingleside pulls off the upset.

MUSTANG I will have to pick Mathis this year. But if Ingleside can get on them early and have it close in the fourth quarter they may be able to pull it off. We will see.

TxChamp
10-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Teams have try to stop Mathis by putting 8 up the box. By doing that your just putting your defenders ina bad position!!! Most of the time those guys are not going to know who to block and touchdown Mathis!!!!

sinton66
10-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Oh, there is another way.

MUSTANG69
10-19-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
MUSTANG I will have to pick Mathis this year. But if Ingleside can get on them early and have it close in the fourth quarter they may be able to pull it off. We will see.

If I wasn't from Ingleside I would pick Mathis also, but I'll never say that.:D

SintonPirateFan
10-19-2010, 11:17 AM
judging from this past week, Mathis wins this one HUGE.

Ingleside gave up way too many big plays vs Sinton, and Mathis is a big play offense. the only thing that MIGHT keep this game kinda close, is if Mathis' defense doesn't show up.

Mathis 55
Ingleside 17

MUSTANG69
10-19-2010, 11:29 AM
Does anyone know anything about Mathis' pass defense? That was the only way Ingleside could move the ball against Sinton so it is probably the only way to move the ball against Mathis.

SintonFan
10-19-2010, 11:43 AM

Sorry for the harsh post above. It came across way more hostile than I intended it to be.
:( :o

pirate4state
10-19-2010, 12:17 PM
Does anyone know anything about Mathis' pass defense? That was the only way Ingleside could move the ball against Sinton so it is probably the only way to move the ball against Mathis. I don't think Mathis has really played anyone that has had much of a passing game. 243 yards for the Mustangs through the air against Sinton. If yall get the ball enough, you should have success against them, but if you go 3 and out, like yall did against us, early it's gonna be another long night for yall.

With only 28 kids suited out I can see Mathis wearing yall down.

MUSTANG69
10-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I don't think Mathis has really played anyone that has had much of a passing game. 243 yards for the Mustangs through the air against Sinton. If yall get the ball enough, you should have success against them, but if you go 3 and out, like yall did against us, early it's gonna be another long night for yall.

With only 28 kids suited out I can see Mathis wearing yall down.

We had 26 suited out against Sinton. The week before we had 29 players and the week beforre that we had 32. If the number of players keeps getting lower we may not have enough to finish the season. :D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-19-2010, 03:14 PM
Does anyone know anything about Mathis' pass defense? That was the only way Ingleside could move the ball against Sinton so it is probably the only way to move the ball against Mathis. just the first game of the season and if that was the same team that it is now, I would give Ingleside a chance but its obvious they have greatly improved since then offensively. Tuloso Midway qb passed for 246 yds and a TD and had open receivers most of the game with a few drops. TM qb has passed for 1100 yds this year so they face a decent qb. Mathis had to come back in that game to win. Goliad qb passed 269 yds but dont know if it was late in the game with it out of reach.

Blastoderm55
10-19-2010, 03:37 PM
I doubt that Butler and Washington played defense against either T-M or Goliad, but they have experience in the secondary and have logged some playing time this year. Actually Butler was a starting DB as a sophomore under a coaching staff that didn't know he could run the ball. :p I wouldn't be surpised to see them on defense against Ingleside as well as the following week against Sinton.

Lake Pirate
10-19-2010, 07:33 PM
My boy plays on the team, and the Pirates are not taking the Mustangs lightly; nor are they looking ahead to Sinton. They are preparing as if the playoffs start Friday. I'm gonna stick to my prediction: The Mustangs will be in the playoffs.

Mathis/Sinton (DC)
Ingleside

The District Champs will be crowned on the 29th!

SintonFan
10-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
My boy plays on the team, and the Pirates are not taking the Mustangs lightly; nor are they looking ahead to Sinton. They are preparing as if the playoffs start Friday. I'm gonna stick to my prediction: The Mustangs will be in the playoffs.

Mathis/Sinton (DC)
Ingleside

The District Champs will be crowned on the 29th!

I like yalls new marquee, saw it last week. Pretty cool!:cool:

99IHSMustang
10-19-2010, 09:05 PM
I hope that Ingleside can make this out to be a good game win or loose. I have to admit, it is strange to see Ingleside struggle this year but they seem to have those moments where if they could play consistent football they would be ok. Turnovers have killed them. Lack of depth really hurts them. I can't believe that only 26 players are suited out.

Sinton94
10-20-2010, 09:39 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pirate4state
[B]I don't think Mathis has really played anyone that has had much of a passing game. 243 yards for the Mustangs through the air against Sinton. If yall get the ball enough, you should have success against them, but if you go 3 and out, like yall did against us, early it's gonna be another long night for yall.

Like P4S said can't go 3 and out and expect to have a chance.

Don't forget about #2. That kid ran tough! He was lit up time and time again and got right back up again and again. I don't see Ingleside winning either but he has to touch the ball a lot if they want to control the clock and keep it close. Run to open the passing game and throw in a few trick plays!

Mathis 42
Ingleside 26

MUSTANG69
10-20-2010, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Sinton94
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pirate4state
[B]I don't think Mathis has really played anyone that has had much of a passing game. 243 yards for the Mustangs through the air against Sinton. If yall get the ball enough, you should have success against them, but if you go 3 and out, like yall did against us, early it's gonna be another long night for yall.

Like P4S said can't go 3 and out and expect to have a chance.

Don't forget about #2. That kid ran tough! He was lit up time and time again and got right back up again and again. I don't see Ingleside winning either but he has to touch the ball a lot if they want to control the clock and keep it close. Run to open the passing game and throw in a few trick plays!

Mathis 42
Ingleside 26

Ingleside needs to run him more to the outside and use him on the short passes. As you say, he is tough but he is not big enough to be running up the middle all the time. I think Hesseltine my a mistake by trying to send him up the middle so much against Sinton. Those d-lineman were just to big for him to run over.

Sinton94
10-20-2010, 10:27 AM
Ingleside needs to run him more to the outside and use him on the short passes. As you say, he is tough but he is not big enough to be running up the middle all the time. I think Hesseltine my a mistake by trying to send him up the middle so much against Sinton. Those d-lineman were just to big for him to run over.

I would get him the ball anyway I could. I was really impressed with his toughness!:clap:

MUSTANG69
10-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Sinton94
I would get him the ball anyway I could. I was really impressed with his toughness!:clap:

I liked the shovel pass(shuffle pass) that Ingleside used against Sinton. Marquise (#2) was able to make good yardage with that play. That is the first time I had seen Ingleside use that play this year. I don't think Sinton was expecting it. Hopefully Mathis can be caught off guard with some plays like that.

AP Panther Fan
10-20-2010, 12:01 PM
If I wasn't from Ingleside I would pick Mathis also, but I'll never say that.:D

Just letting you know, you're turning green again. Something about Wednesday's????:evillol:

Are your nightmares in maroon and white and wear eye-patches?

MUSTANG69
10-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Just letting you know, you're turning green again. Something about Wednesday's????:evillol:

Are your nightmares in maroon and white and wear eye-patches?

Nope, I never take anything serious enough to have a nightmare.:D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-20-2010, 07:44 PM
Mathis offense drives through opponents with BMW (http://www.caller.com/news/2010/oct/20/mathis-offense-drives-through-opponents-with-bmw/)

Blastoderm55
10-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Mathis offense drives through opponents with BMW (http://www.caller.com/news/2010/oct/20/mathis-offense-drives-through-opponents-with-bmw/)

Hah! Best tag line ever! :p

maroogreen
10-20-2010, 09:28 PM
When and where is the Mathis/Sinton game?

piratebg
10-20-2010, 09:52 PM
Next Friday, October 29, in Mathis.

sinton66
10-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by maroogreen
When and where is the Mathis/Sinton game?

This is Ingleside/Mathis thread. All of the district info is on the website.

http://www.3adownlow.com/30-3A.php

TxChamp
10-20-2010, 10:23 PM
Hey Sintonfan no hard feelings!!!! lol I use to be like that then I grew up haha jk!!! Say its going to be a good game I will be there. Hopefully we can do a meet and greet before the game.Where should we meet up? :thinking:

SintonFan
10-20-2010, 10:40 PM
Hey Sintonfan no hard feelings!!!! lol I use to be like that then I grew up haha jk!!! Say its going to be a good game I will be there. Hopefully we can do a meet and greet before the game.Where should we meet up? :thinking:

No biggie. Just thought I would clarify. I hope to be at the game but I'm 50/50 at the moment. Still working on a neat Halloween project.

I think you already know it's going to be a good game. So yes, I'll say it.

"I'll take "good games" for $1000, Alex."

"This rivalry really bloomed in 1999.

"What is Sinton and Mathis?"

"You are right SintonFan, and next Friday will no doubt be a good game... pick again":D

Is that clear enough? lol

We do need to have a M&G for this game.:clap:

SintonFan
10-20-2010, 10:41 PM

That is a cool article.:clap: :nerd:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
No biggie. Just thought I would clarify. I hope to be at the game but I'm 50/50 at the moment. Still working on a neat Halloween project.

I think you already know it's going to be a good game. So yes, I'll say it.

"I'll take "good games" for $1000, Alex."

"This rivalry really bloomed in 1999.

"What is Sinton and Mathis?"

"You are right SintonFan, and next Friday will no doubt be a good game... pick again":D

Is that clear enough? lol

We do need to have a M&G for this game.:clap: not sure which Sintonfan he was trying to talk to :)

have a tough choice, Rangers or Mathis/Ingleside game
My wife is not missing the Sinton game, so she might video the game for me

SintonFan
10-20-2010, 11:00 PM
not sure which Sintonfan he was trying to talk to :)

have a tough choice, Rangers or Mathis/Ingleside game
My wife is not missing the Sinton game, so she might video the game for me

Dude. You can Tivo the Rangers... but not our Pirates.:D

ok ok
you kinda do "tivo" our beloved Pirates.:clap: :cool:

99IHSMustang
10-22-2010, 07:09 AM
Wohoo, Its Friday... Good luck and Go Mustangs!!

SHSBulldog00
10-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Pirates 45-21

SintonPirateFan
10-22-2010, 10:00 AM
GO MUSTANGS!!!!!

MUSTANG69
10-22-2010, 11:20 AM
I'm hoping for a good game tonight. If Ingleside were to pull off the offset it would throw this district into total chaos. Sinton would have the inside road to the district championship but if Mathis beat Sinton then it could be another 3-way tie for district if Ingleside wins the rest of their games. I had this dream last night. Hope it comes true.:D

AP Panther Fan
10-22-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm hoping for a good game tonight. If Ingleside were to pull off the offset it would throw this district into total chaos. Sinton would have the inside road to the district championship but if Mathis beat Sinton then it could be another 3-way tie for district if Ingleside wins the rest of their games. I had this dream last night. Hope it comes true.:D

lol...you better go back to :sleeping:

jk...hope it is a good (injury-free) game.

:)

MUSTANG69
10-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
lol...you better go back to :sleeping:

jk...hope it is a good (injury-free) game.

:)

You're right. Then I can the dream where Ingleside kicks AP's butts. That dream will come true.:D

Yes I know am green.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 12:56 PM
I'm hoping for a good game tonight. If Ingleside were to pull off the offset it would throw this district into total chaos. Sinton would have the inside road to the district championship but if Mathis beat Sinton then it could be another 3-way tie for district if Ingleside wins the rest of their games. I had this dream last night. Hope it comes true.:D lol, i was thinking about that too, but that would mean this year it would be reverse on the teams that won last year on the head to head games.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Ok so who's to win the race, a American muscle car Mustang or German engineering BMW?

MUSTANG69
10-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Ok so who's to win the race, a American muscle car Mustang or German engineering BMW?

LOL Almost didn't catch your little pun. Hopefully the Mustang.

SintonPirateFan
10-22-2010, 02:20 PM
hopefully its not one of those 4 cylinder mustangs from the 80's....

pirate4state
10-22-2010, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
hopefully its not one of those 4 cylinder mustangs from the 80's.... :spitlol: that cracked me up!

MUSTANG69
10-22-2010, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
hopefully its not one of those 4 cylinder mustangs from the 80's....

Hopefully it is a 500 horse GT:D

Never know which car is going to show up week to week.

99IHSMustang
10-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Hopefully it is a 500 horse GT:D

Never know which car is going to show up week to week.

I am going to be at this game it better be a damn good one!!!! :mad:

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 04:46 PM
Should be a good one....is anyone going to update this game?

99IHSMustang
10-22-2010, 05:15 PM
I might be able to post some updates from qtr to qtr

SintonPirateFan
10-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Please do...im sure everybody at our game will be interested

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang

Thanks bud I would really appreciate it

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 07:09 PM

Post away please.:)

99IHSMustang
10-22-2010, 07:34 PM
Mathis will be receiving kickoff.

99IHSMustang
10-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Ingleside kicks short and Mathis returns it to ingleside 25

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 07:39 PM
Let's have an injury free game. .may the lord protect both teams

99IHSMustang
10-22-2010, 07:39 PM
Td Mathis.

Mathis 7
Ingleside 0

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 07:43 PM
Nice let's see what the mustangs can do

99IHSMustang
10-22-2010, 07:44 PM
ingleside drives in 3 plays and scores td

mathis 7
ingleside 6

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 07:46 PM
ingleside drives in 3 plays and scores td

mathis 7
ingleside 6

Wow looks to be a good one

99IHSMustang
10-22-2010, 07:47 PM
Ingleside kicks onside kick and recovers. But turns ball over on in 2 plays later

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 07:48 PM
Ingleside kicks onside kick and recovers. But turns ball over on in 2 plays later DAMN!

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 07:49 PM
Ingleside kicks onside kick and recovers. But turns ball over on in 2 plays later

Gettin crazy

99IHSMustang
10-22-2010, 07:51 PM
Td mathis

Mathis 14

Ingleside 6

631 left in first

TxChamp
10-22-2010, 07:52 PM
14-6 Mathis

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 07:55 PM
soph qb for Mustangs didnt see lb across the middle for Mathis int and go down field and score

Mathis 14 Ingleside 6

Ingleside moving the ball running and passing .

Mustangs at Mathis 1 yd line and 3rd down

OnceABucJr
10-22-2010, 07:57 PM
Another QB for Ingleside?

TxChamp
10-22-2010, 07:59 PM
Hey onside kicking is for well you know!!!!:mad:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 08:00 PM
Mathis 14 Ingleside 14

Butler drop for 7 yd loss and next play qb sacked

3rd and 30

4th down punting

no.11 for Ingleside td on punt returbn

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Mathis 14 Ingleside 14

3rd and 30

4th down punting

no.11 for Ingleside td on punt returbn WOOT!!

99IHSMustang
10-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Ingleside holds and returns punt for td.

Ingleside 21
Mathis 14

55 seconds left in first qtr

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Mathis 14 Ingleside 14

3rd and 30

4th down punting

no.11 for Ingleside td on punt returbn

Wow looks like the mustangs came out to play

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 08:05 PM
is it tied up or is it 21-14 IHS?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 08:07 PM
Levi Mair sp? 59 td run on 3rd and 7

Ingleside 21 Mathis 21 2nd qtr

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 08:10 PM
Levi Mair sp? 59 td run on 3rd and 7

Ingleside 21 Mathis 21 2nd qtr
According to caller it was a 68 yrd run for Mair his 3 td

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 08:13 PM
According to caller it was a 68 yrd run for Mair his 3 td they were at their 41

Ing at Mathis 10

qb sacked
2nd and goal at 17

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 08:14 PM
This is AWESOME!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 08:16 PM
TD to no.33

Ingleside 27
Mathis 21
2nd qtr 9:05 left

point block and almost return all the way

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 08:19 PM
Wow!:eek:

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 08:19 PM
TD to no.33

Ingleside 27
Mathis 21
2nd qtr 9:05 left

point block and almost return all the way
I knew I should've went to this game

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 08:20 PM
onside kick

Mustang ball

3rd and 1

1st down to mathis 37

sinfan75
10-22-2010, 08:22 PM
Not much defense in this game.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 08:22 PM
3rd and 1

qb barrajas to 35 for 1st down

pass comp to 11 yd line and fumble

mathis recovers

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 08:23 PM
Not much defense in this game.
You said it brother

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 08:25 PM
Mathis on the move
at the Ingleside 45
1st down

4:17 left 2nd qtr

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Washington with a big run after holding call on Mathis push then back

Mathis with a 3rd and goal at the 6 yd line

Levi to the 2 yd line

4th and goal

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 08:33 PM
*chewing on fingernails*

SintonFan_inAustin
TD Mathis

Mathis 28 Ingleside 27 1:25 2nd qtr

Frontline Force
*chewing on fingernails*
Same here

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Ingleside at Mathis 48
3rd and 1

1:02 left

run to Mathis 38 1st down

run to Mathis 33

3rd down

sinton66
10-22-2010, 08:38 PM
*chewing on fingernails*

Woo-Hoo! an old-fashioned barn burner!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 08:40 PM
pass incomplete

4th down

qb scramble

td pass to no 11

2 point is good

Ingleside 35 Mathis 28 33 secs til half

big daddy russ
10-22-2010, 08:40 PM
Wow, what a game!

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Woo-Hoo! an old-fashioned barn burner!

:D :clap: :eek: :( :D

IHStangFan
DANG!!!

Frontline Force
What a game so far

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 08:42 PM
pass incomplete

4th down

qb scramble

td pass to no 11

2 point is good

Ingleside 35 Mathis 28 33 secs til half

Insane!:clap: :eek:

Saggy Aggie
10-22-2010, 08:44 PM
West Columbia 32
Palacios 0

-halftime-

sinfan75
10-22-2010, 08:45 PM
I said Mathis would put 60 on Ingleside. Problem is Ingleside may put 60 up on Mathis! :D

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
West Columbia 32
Palacios 0

-halftime- should be 50 to zip. WC turned the ball over a few times and is getting penalized heavily...as per my contact at the game.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Mathis couple of runs at their 49 with 14 secs left

reverse to Ing 46
7 secs left

run by Washinton to around 5 yd line and time runs out.

wow he can run!

Ingleside 35 Mathis 28 halftime

sinton66
10-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Go my little ponies?????:D

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Mathis couple of runs at their 49 with 14 secs left

reverse to Ing 46
7 secs left

run by Washinton to around 5 yd line and time runs out.

wow he can run!

Ingleside 35 Mathis 28 halftime
All 3 backs from mathis can fly

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 08:48 PM
What a half

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 08:49 PM
Who gets the ball to start the 2nd half?:D

TxChamp
10-22-2010, 08:50 PM
There's no need to worry its fixn to be a different game after the half!!! Yes iunderstand those onside kicks have help. They must have practice that all week lmao!!! Its gonna stop ;) :clap:

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 08:51 PM
There's no need to worry its fixn to be a different game after the half!!! Yes iunderstand those onside kicks have help. They must have practice that all week lmao!!! Its gonna stop ;) :clap: Yet to be seen, Mathis was supposed to be up by 2 or 3 TDs by now right? :thinking:

Great job so far Mustangs, I underestimated you in this one.

99IHSMustang
10-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Ingleside gets ball to start second half! Mathis won toss and chose to receive first

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 08:52 PM
There's no need to worry its fixn to be a different game after the half!!! Yes iunderstand those onside kicks have help. They must have practice that all week lmao!!! Its gonna stop ;) :clap:
Give props to ingleside...those boys came out to play

sinfan75
10-22-2010, 08:58 PM
Mathis has to be a little shocked right now. They're usually talkin about the next game by now. :D

KingRob
10-22-2010, 08:59 PM
I dunno...I just don't think Mathis is all that....Just saying.....

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 09:00 PM
Mathis has to be a little shocked right now. They're usually talkin about the next game by now. :D

Well from what I've seen ingleside tends to ease up in the second half...let's hope that's not the case if they plan on being victorious...plus there is still a lot of ball to play

IHStangFan
Mathis has to be a little shocked right now. They're usually talkin about the next game by now. :D could be part of the problem.....I've heard all week that Mathis was all wrapped up in Sinton this week when they SHOULD have been focused on Ingleside apparently.

IHStangFan
Originally posted by KingRob
I dunno...I just don't think Mathis is all that....Just saying..... from everything I've heard they are fairly one dimensional. That won't bode well for them in the playoffs if it's true.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:02 PM
Mathis is going to have to get out of man to man, they cant cover the no.11 and 33 one on one. Mathis backs are fast as advertise.

TxChamp
10-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Coach wasn't gona change that defense in 1 st qrt have to tough it out and wait til 3rd qrt!!! 7 points is no problem its a good test for mathis what don't kill you will make you stronger!!!! Haha who wants to meet up right now!!!hola at me!!

99IHSMustang
10-22-2010, 09:06 PM
No matter the outcome, Ingleside has played one heck of a ball game so far. I am glad I was able to make it.

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 09:08 PM
No matter the outcome, Ingleside has played one heck of a ball game so far. I am glad I was able to make it.
You are lucky brother I was gonna make this game but held off until next week..if ingleside wins then it was a bonehead move by me

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:09 PM
No matter the outcome, Ingleside has played one heck of a ball game so far. I am glad I was able to make it. where you at?

sinton66
10-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Is Ingleside throwing a lot?

99IHSMustang
10-22-2010, 09:11 PM
where you at?

Sitting mid 40 7 rows up :D

KingRob
10-22-2010, 09:14 PM
Sitting mid 40 7 rows up :D

Nice!!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:14 PM
Is Ingleside throwing a lot? yep but they're also able to run the ball.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:16 PM
brought out laptop for 2nd half

Ingleside returns kickoff to 31

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:16 PM
no.2 for ING for 7 yds on 1st down

maroogreen
10-22-2010, 09:17 PM
Score update anyone?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:17 PM
qb keeper to 42 for a 1st down

pass complete to a open no.33 for a first down to Mathis 46

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:18 PM
Ingleside 35-28 3rd qtr

ING with a 2nd and 9

run for no gain
3rd and 9

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:20 PM
pass complete to no.11 to Mathis 29 for a first down

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 09:20 PM
Ingleside 35-28 3rd qtr

ING with a 2nd and 9

run for no gain
3rd and 9
Bro you rock thanks for busting out the laptop

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:22 PM
pass to no.33 around 10 yd line and broken up on nice defensive play

3rd and 10 for Ingleside at Mathis 29 with 8:50 left in 3rd

pass and overthrown and picked off. reciever went short and ball thrown deep

Mathis ball at their 40

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:24 PM
Butler for 2 yds

2nd and 8
Levi Mair for few yards

3rd and 3

Washington stop short of the first down

4th and 1 at their own 49

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:24 PM
Butler for about 6 yds but false start Mathis brings it back

4th and 6

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:25 PM
punt and Ingleside takes over at their own 26 with 6:16 left in 3rd

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 09:26 PM
Butler for about 6 yds but false start Mathis brings it back

4th and 6 Wow can you say digging your own grave

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:27 PM
run for a lost of 2 yds

pass into double coverage to no.33 and he still makes the catch at Mathis 47

qb keeper to Mathis 36 and a first down

sinfan75
10-22-2010, 09:28 PM
Wow! If Ingleside can go up 2 tds. Mathis could get nervous.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:28 PM
qb keeper for 3 yds

2nd and 7

no.11 wide open and caught at Mathis 24 for a first down

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 09:29 PM
Wow! If Ingleside can go up 2 tds. Mathis should get nervous.

I fixed it for you. :D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:30 PM
qb keeper for 4 yds

2nd down

wow, no. 2 for Ingleside is a sparkplug!! broke several tackles in backfield and gets to the 9 yd line for a 1st and goal

qb keep for no gain
2nd and goal

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:31 PM
qb keeper to Mathis 4 yd line

3rd and goal

qb keeper and no gain

4th and goal

sinfan75
NOOO i meant could!!:D I still want Mathis to win.:p

IHStangFan
COME ON BLUE!!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:32 PM
ingleside running down the clock and call time out with 1:28 left in 3rd qtr

Ingleside 35 Mathis 28

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
COME ON BLUE!!
You're my boy blue !!

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 09:33 PM
You're my boy blue !! LOL...that was beautiful man. (cheers)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:34 PM
TD Pass to no. 33 open in the right corner of the endzone

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:35 PM
Ingleside 42 Mathis 28 3rd qtr 1:23 left

sinfan75
UH OH!!

Frontline Force
Where did these mustangs come from?!?!

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 09:36 PM
H*LL YES!!!

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 09:36 PM
NOOO i meant could!!:D I still want Mathis to win.:p

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-004.gif:D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:37 PM
Mathis returns kickoff to thier 39

Washington on 1st down runs for 5 yds

2nd and 5

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 09:37 PM
Where did these mustangs come from?!?! Hesseltine.....the guy is a motivator and a strategist. :clap: IHS finding a groove at the right time? Hope so!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Mair for 4 yds but holding on Mathis

2nd and 15

sinton66
10-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Hesseltine.....the guy is a motivator and a strategist. :clap: IHS finding a groove at the right time? Hope so!

Mathis finally played some competition.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:39 PM
washington for 5 yds

3rd and 10 as 3rd qtr ends

Ingleside 42 Mathis 28

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 09:40 PM
Mathis finally played some competition. evidently....IHS seems to be fired up as well.....not to mention everyone I talked to said Mathis was already talkin next week and Sinton....slight oversight? Possibly.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:40 PM
Butler runs for 8 yds

4th and 2

sinton66
10-22-2010, 09:41 PM
evidently....IHS seems to be fired up as well.....not to mention everyone I talked to said Mathis was already talkin next week and Sinton....slight oversight? Possibly.

LOL, if they think IHS is good, they ain't seen nothing yet.;)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Butler breaks one tackle in backfield and takes to the house for a td

Ingleside 42 Mathis 35 4th qtr 11:07 left

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:43 PM
Ingleside starts at their 29 after the kickoff

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 09:44 PM
Butler breaks one tackle in backfield and takes to the house for a td

Ingleside 42 Mathis 35 4th qtr 11:07 left

Hold on!
Game is still on!:eek:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:44 PM
no.2 running hard and picks up 5 yds

2nd and 5

qb keeper to 38

3rd and 1

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 09:45 PM
Mathis needs a big stop if they wanna stay in it

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:46 PM
qb keeper and Mathis had a chance to get him in the backfield but breaks through for 2 yds and a first down to their own 40

pass to thier own 49
2nd and 1

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 09:46 PM
Mathis needs a big stop if they wanna stay in it last few series IHS has moved the ball pretty well and been deep in Mathis territory. If they can't slow down the Blue, they lose provided IHS doesn't make any mistakes. Mathis' backfield is explosive and can score at anytime as they just demonstrated.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:47 PM
qb keeper to Mathis 43 for a 1st down

8:26 left in the game

qb keeper and dropped for 3 yd lost

2nd and 13

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:49 PM
pass incomplete

3rd and 13
pass complet to rb no.2 to Mathis 21 yd line for a 1st down

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 09:49 PM
GO MUSTANGS!!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:51 PM
run for 1 yd

pass to endzone and good coverage on the play

3rd and 9

pass complete to rb out of the backfield for a first down but holding Ingleside brings it back

3rd and 16

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:52 PM
no.2 runs to about 19 yd line and fumbles. Mathis recovers at their 20.

Ingleside 42 Mathis 35 4th qtr 6:10 left

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Mair to 29 for a first down

Mair to their own 44 for another first down

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 09:54 PM
DANG!!! Mathis found a little something left in the tank? GO BLUE!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Washington for 1 yd

2nd and 9

4:54 left in the game

false start Mathis

2nd and 14

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:55 PM
fumble and Ingleside recovers at Mathis 40 with 4:37 left in the game

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:56 PM
qb keeper to Mathis 25 yd line for a 1st down

no.2 for 3 yds

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 09:57 PM
YES SAH!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 09:58 PM
3:38 left

2nd and 7

qb keeper and lost of a yd

3rd and 8 at the Mathis 23

pass complete short of the first down

4th and 1

TxChamp
10-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Hey ingleside is good but if it was for those onside kicks!!!! Dam it!!!

SintonFan
3:38 left

2nd and 7

qb keeper and lost of a yd

3rd and 8 at the Mathis 23

pass complete short of the first down

4th and 1

Game on that 4th down!:eek:

SintonFan_inAustin
2:41 left in the game

injury timeout

4th and 1

Ingleside 42 Mathis 35 4th qtr

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Hey ingleside is good but if it was for those onside kicks!!!! Dam it!!! what about the 2 turnovers inside the 25? Those could have been TDs. :thinking:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 10:02 PM
no.2 stopped for no gain!!

Mathis takes over at their 16 with 2:36 left

sinfan75
10-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Bet this game goes to OT

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Mathis goes to the air and caugth around their 45 but taken away by the defender:eek:

Ingleside ball at the Mathis 39

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 10:04 PM
Mathis goes to the air and caugth around their 45 but taken away by the defender:eek:

Ingleside ball at the Mathis 39

Crazy!

IHStangFan
GEEZUS...I'm gonna have a heart attack!!

sinton66
Bet this game goes to OT

Bet not.;)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 10:05 PM
penalty on Mathis

1st and 5 at Mathis 34 with 2:21 left

no.2 for 2 yds
2nd and 3 and time out Mathis

sinfan75
10-22-2010, 10:05 PM
Kina puts a damper on next weeks game.:(

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Kina puts a damper on next weeks game.:( are you kidding? Mathis will be fired up and have something to prove. Look out Sinton!!

sinfan75
Bet not.;) :p

SintonFan_inAustin
2:13 left

Ingleside 42 Mathis 35 4th qtr

no.2 dropped in backfield and fumble but Ingleside recovers. Time out Mathis wit 1:57 left

3rd and 5

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 10:07 PM
Kina puts a damper on next weeks game.:(

Who knows.

Do you see Mathis giving Sinton anything other than their best at home? And even more now?:nerd:

TxChamp
10-22-2010, 10:07 PM
That was a fumble ngleside dodge a bulllet!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 10:08 PM
Ingleside fake the run and qb dropped for lost

4th and 10 and clock running 1:25 left

sinfan75
are you kidding? Mathis will be fired up and have something to prove. Look out Sinton!! I meant as far as unbeatens. Sinton will be ready to play for sure.

SintonFan_inAustin
Ingleside runs the clock down to 1:16 left and calls timeout

4th and 10

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 10:09 PM
I meant as far as unbeatens. Sinton will be ready to play for sure. AH, I gotcha.

TxChamp
10-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Anything can happened!!!

Frontline Force
10-22-2010, 10:11 PM
Update?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 10:11 PM
Ingleside going for it

pass to no.33 down field and incomplete

Mathis takes over at their 39

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 10:12 PM
Anything can happened!!!

Wha?

past time future?:D :p

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 10:12 PM
Update? was a flag on mathis but they rule no flag after a meeting

1:00 min left in the game

SintonPirateFan
10-22-2010, 10:13 PM
Go mustangs!!!!!

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 10:13 PM
COME ON BLUE!!! LET'S GO!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2010, 10:14 PM
pass to Butler for 6 yds and goes out of bound to stop the clock

55 secs left

2nd and 4

Mair hit in the backfield and fumbles and Ingleside recovers

sinfan75
10-22-2010, 10:15 PM
Should we call this an upset?

pirate4state
where are they on the field

SintonFan_inAustin
Ingleside 42 Mathis 35 Final

wow, great game. Ingleside is best suited for Barajas qb

sinton66
10-22-2010, 10:16 PM
are you kidding? Mathis will be fired up and have something to prove. Look out Sinton!!
It won't help them.;)

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 10:17 PM
Should we call this an upset?

Definitely. Mustangs look to have learned from the week before.:nerd:

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 10:18 PM
It won't help them.;) LOL...perhaps not, but I'd suspect it's another nail biter for at LEAST 2 quarters.

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 10:20 PM
WOW...what a game!!! Congrats Mustangs!!

sinfan75
10-22-2010, 10:20 PM
Congrats Ingleside!! Great Great Win!! Mathis? Find you a defense it ain't gonna be any better next week!!

SintonFan
10-22-2010, 10:21 PM
Congrats Ingleside!! Great Great Win!! Mathis? Find you a defense it ain't gonna be any better next week!!

I'll ditto that!!!
:clap: :) :clap:

99IHSMustang
10-22-2010, 10:22 PM
That was a great game and ingleside played lights out. They managed the clock well and kept mathis offense off the feild as much as possible. Mathis offense was very good. That was a little payback from last year.

sinfan75
10-22-2010, 10:23 PM
I guess the rumors of Sinton and Mathis playin in Calallen is probably bit the dust. Dammit!!:D

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 10:23 PM
That was a great game and ingleside played lights out. They managed the clock well and kept mathis offense off the feild as much as possible. Mathis offense was very good. That was a little payback from last year. IHS needs to work on turnovers. If they could have converted a few and not turned the ball over in the redzone what...twice...it could have been worse. They appeared to be very balanced and moved the ball fairly easily. Congrats again Mustangs!!

SintonPirateFan
10-22-2010, 10:38 PM
Awesome job congrats ingleside!

Looks like you brought the shelby tonight!

Blastoderm55
10-22-2010, 11:09 PM
Great game. The first half was an offensive showcase, while the second was a defensive battle with each team forcing turnovers and limiting the opposition to a single score. Ingleside's onside kick strategy in the first half was brilliant and netted them two extra possessions. Mathis was close to tying the game at the half, but Washington was tackled inside the Mustang 10 as time ran out. With less than a minute remaining, Mathis had the ball and had a chance, but going into the shotgun was, in my opinion, a terrible move. Oh well. Mathis definitely was not looking ahead. Ingleside was just well prepared and did a great job of forcing two punts and three turnovers.

sinton66
10-22-2010, 11:14 PM
Congrats Stangs!

Blastoderm55
10-22-2010, 11:15 PM
Mathis is going to have to get out of man to man, they cant cover the no.11 and 33 one on one. Mathis backs are fast as advertise.

They had no safety help over the top for the majority of the game. It was ridiculous. Butler and Washington should have been head-hunting back their. I understand the staff wants to show some faith in the younger kids and spread the playing time, but the corners were burnt repeatedly on the out patterns and the jump balls.

sinfan75
10-22-2010, 11:26 PM
I think scheduling a soft group of teams hurt Mathis in this game. Mathis D is not very good and it was hidden by the teams they played. Ingleside needed to outscore Mathis and they did It. Plus ther D made a couple of big stops.