PDA

View Full Version : Brookshire-Royal(6-1) @ Columbus (5-2)

BRfalconfan
10-16-2010, 03:27 PM
Ok folks the way it looks with the 5 team district winner here gets a playoff spot for sure since both have 1 win. Who do yall take and why???

Snotbubbles
10-16-2010, 03:47 PM
2 in a row for Columbus. Playing real opponents is taking it's toll.

Same margin as this past Friday I predict. Nasty 1, 2 punch the Cards have to face.

Booter11
10-16-2010, 04:10 PM
The cards are coming off of a tough loss against sealy.. playing at home against the falcons i believe they come away with a win here.. slowing down brandon williams wont be easy but if the cards can shut him down i believe they take this one.. gonna be a good game but the cards come out on top by 2 tds

BRfalconfan
10-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Booter11
The cards are coming off of a tough loss against sealy.. playing at home against the falcons i believe they come away with a win here.. slowing down brandon williams wont be easy but if the cards can shut him down i believe they take this one.. gonna be a good game but the cards come out on top by 2 tds

The only defense to "shut down" brandon was caldwell and im sure thats columbus's defense isnt nowhere as good as caldwell's. I dont see them shutting him down at all this kid plays hard every play and he will march the falcons to another win.

Booter11
10-16-2010, 05:32 PM
it takes alot more than one player to win a game.. williams is an outstanding running back no doubt but it takes a team effort to win and that is why columbus wins this game by 2 tds

zebrablue2
10-16-2010, 07:58 PM
it takes alot more than one player to win a game.. williams is an outstanding running back no doubt but it takes a team effort to win and that is why columbus wins this game by 2 tds

will not be 2 tds if the cards win, but i think they can win a close one, 7 or less. that loss to the hornets seemed to bring the falcons down to earth, and they can be had by the cardinals!! cards by 3!!! good luck to both teams, the winner gets 2ed in district...

scrub c
10-16-2010, 07:58 PM
i disagree, this kid is the real deal and he wins games by himself.

Or at the very least, Royal goes as Williams goes... If he dont go, neither do they.

Snotbubbles
10-16-2010, 08:11 PM

Godfrey of Gilmer beat Cuero last year.

BRfalconfan
10-17-2010, 02:12 AM

Your right if the o line and wr block he scores if defense stops them then he has another chance and the falcons receivers aren't to bad at all when they do pass you rarely see a dropped pass the falcons can and will win this game

Booter11
10-17-2010, 03:00 PM
brandon williams is a great rb so im not takin anything away from him.. yall say what yall want but the coaches at columbus will have a great defensive strategy coming into this game and will find a way to slow down brandon williams.. ive said it before and i will continue to say it, the cards win this game at home.. best of luck to both teams its gonna be a great game

AACL
10-17-2010, 04:56 PM

I agree completely.... he is a great back but it takes more than one man to win a game especially when theres 8 or 9 defensive players getting to the ball on every play. Columbus plays a physical defense with everyone flying around the field. That defense didnt show up to sealy and thats why sealy was able to break off a couple of big runs. If they come out like they normally do it will make it hard on williams to find any room to run. Columbus by 10 if that defense shows.

the genious
10-17-2010, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by AACL
I agree completely.... he is a great back but it takes more than one man to win a game especially when theres 8 or 9 defensive players getting to the ball on every play. Columbus plays a physical defense with everyone flying around the field. That defense didnt show up to sealy and thats why sealy was able to break off a couple of big runs. If they come out like they normally do it will make it hard on williams to find any room to run. Columbus by 10 if that defense shows.

Columbus run defense wasn't terrible but the long ball was there!!! I don't think royal passing game is anywhere near sealy

GiddingsFan
10-17-2010, 06:26 PM
Pulling for Columbus

this will be the last yr we see brookshire doing so well.. #5 a senior, right?

teetle
10-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Just donts underestimate the Cardinals. Theys will gives you some of whats Jimmie gave them. Theys going to be unhappy and ready. Cards nots that bad. Theys plays hard Masek know what he be doing. Theys may bes the second bestes team in the districts. I believes cardinals wins by 7.:D :eek: :eek: :D

the genious
10-17-2010, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by teetle
Just donts underestimate the Cardinals. Theys will gives you some of whats Jimmie gave them. Theys going to be unhappy and ready. Cards nots that bad. Theys plays hard Masek know what he be doing. Theys may bes the second bestes team in the districts. I believes cardinals wins by 7.:D :eek: :eek: :D

Columbus's biggest fan teetle will tell u 2 things
1. Columbus played shot for shot with sealy in 2nd half just played bad in the first
2. Columbus plays balls to the wall at home

AACL
10-17-2010, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by the genious
Columbus run defense wasn't terrible but the long ball was there!!! I don't think royal passing game is anywhere near sealy
This is very true. Williams is the best running back columbus will see all year but without the deep threat like sealy had it should be easier to concentrate on stopping him. If Columbus keeps williams from getting into a rhythm and forces brookshire to try to beat them through the air columbus has a very good chance.

IHStangFan
10-17-2010, 11:17 PM
This will be a good one!!! GO FALCONS!!!

teetle
10-18-2010, 08:36 AM
I donts gives a you know what about the Cardinals. I told thems that Jimmie hads something for thems and that theys were not gonna likes it. Theys wouldnots believe me. Jimmie ,he gots something for Bellville and for Brookshire and theys not gonna likes it. He gonna make them like it. He that way. Look out he comes the Tigers. Hides the women, childrens and the faints of heart. Jimmie gots something for you and you aints gonna likes it.:D :eek: :eek: :D

Bone Pile
10-20-2010, 08:35 AM
Been off the bank and just got back. Columbus has a defense like no others. They just didnt show the first half of the Sealy game. Columbus will be darn hard to beat at home. BR best bring their A game if they gonna have a chance.
Columbus by 10 going away!!

teetle
10-20-2010, 09:17 AM
Pile be knowing what he be talking about. Cardinals has a good defense. As to theys didnt show it in thes firstes half if Sealy game, Sealy offense and speed makes a lots of peoples defense nots looks too goods. Cardinals cannots bes underestimated. All i knows is the Jimmie has gots something for both Bellville and for Brookshires. Theys not gonna likes it, but hes gonna makes thems likes it. He that way. Cardinals gonna give a littke of what theys gots form Jimmie and theys gonna give it tos Brookshire.:D :eek: :eek: :D

buff4ever
10-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by BRfalconfan
Ok folks the way it looks with the 5 team district winner here gets a playoff spot for sure since both have 1 win. Who do yall take and why???

I think that Columbus showed what they were made of against Sealy, I take the falcons in this one, resting their starters the majority of the 4th.

teetle
10-20-2010, 01:13 PM
Thats is justs the types of attitudes thats will get the Falcons plucked. I wills makes no difference. Jimmie gots something for thems anyway. Theys not gonna likes it. :D :eek: :eek: :D

bk12
10-20-2010, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
I think that Columbus showed what they were made of against Sealy, I take the falcons in this one, resting their starters the majority of the 4th.

That statement had to be written by someone who simply looked at the score and spoke without knowing. Sealy is one of the best teams in the state hands down. Columbus had a very very rocky start but played a great game against an awesome Sealy team bringing the score to 31-21 after being down 31-7 at half. Advice know a little before you speak. Columbus has their hands full this week again but should be a great game and should take it at home. Columbus 35 Brookshire-Royal 27.

Bone Pile
10-22-2010, 08:09 AM
Hey buff, Apparently you have not seen Columbus play. They have 11 on D and ALL are going to the ball on EVERY play. Before you make stupid statements like you did,you need to watch them play. Just get ready,after they beat BR and Stafford there is a good chance they are gonna put it on the buffs. Best be ready for C-Town. They are contenders for sure.
Columbus over BR by 10.
GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teetle
10-22-2010, 08:56 AM
Talks alls you wants to about the Cardinals. After theys beats you thens you will get something that Jimmie gots for you. You is nots gonna like it. But you is gonna get it anyway. Jimmie is generous, He gonna give it to you. Accept it, Here comes the Tigers. You is gonna see that Pile bes knowing what he be talking about.:D :eek: :eek: :D

Super Legit
10-22-2010, 09:17 AM
Hey teetle, why dont you go back to school and learn how to spell... and on top of that go suck up to jimmie a little more, looks like u already play with his jimmy enough... all u do is talk about the man... u must have a little something for him...you must be his little cat. haha

Global Swarming
10-22-2010, 09:27 AM
Who the heck is Jimmy that Teetle keeps talking about?

Super Legit
10-22-2010, 09:30 AM
i think its his boyfriend... thats all he talks about.. haha

teetle
10-22-2010, 09:33 AM
Super Legit sounds like you speak from experience. I don't do the things that you do.:D :eek: :eek: :D

Bone Pile
10-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Hey Super Legit and Global Swarming. Teetle is doing his job,(getting in your head) just like Sealy will do. Did not take long for that to happen. Good thing you are not the opposing team. You would be down and out already before the game starts.

Super Legit
10-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Good one Teetle... good time for you to shut your mouth...OHHH WAIT.....JIMMY has something for that....AHHHHH HAHAHAHA

Super Legit
10-22-2010, 09:39 AM
nice boney...your funny...

baseballcoach13
10-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Super Legit
nice boney...your funny...

Doesn't look good when you are correcting people's spelling and then you do not have proper grammar.

it's YOU'RE funny. just sayin...

pancho villa
10-22-2010, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
Doesn't look good when you are correcting people's spelling and then you do not have proper grammar.

it's YOU'RE funny. just sayin...

Anyone that notices grammer and spelling on here is a flamming H---!

baseballcoach13
10-22-2010, 10:05 AM
Sorry, it is just my unbelievably high education that senses these things. Just like you can sense any taco that is within 300 yards.

Super Legit
10-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Somebody need to cut that wana be gangster, whats a little thug.. haha

baseballcoach13
10-22-2010, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Super Legit
Somebody need to cut that wana be gangster, whats a little thug.. haha

can someone translate this to english for me please?

Super Legit
10-22-2010, 10:16 AM
yea i will... somebody needs to cutt your little wanta be gangster self... cuz ur just a little thug.

baseballcoach13
10-22-2010, 10:19 AM
yeah, Ok. little? You must have learned what an oxymoron is in junior high english yesterday.

Super Legit
10-22-2010, 10:25 AM
nope.. ur moma taught me... and i like her too..

Bone Pile
10-22-2010, 10:28 AM
Hehehehehe Super Legit and Global Swarming are EASSSSSSYYYYY!!! Dont take much to rile them up. Too bad they are not players,they would be beat before they got the bench warmed up. Hehehehehe

Yall should not be that easy. You need some anger management and a lot of help. hehehe

baseballcoach13
10-22-2010, 10:29 AM
yeah, well since she passed away 30 years ago...i find that difficult to believe. You should maybe think before you speak. Most people don't take well to people talking about deceased parents. I understand anyone can be a bad @$$ behind a keyboard, so if you see me out somewhere, please tell me that real close. I can't hear too well see, you you'll have to be within arms reach.

Super Legit
10-22-2010, 10:35 AM
LOL u better bring more than a arm and leg to take this down... haha

Super Legit
10-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Bone Pile
Hehehehehe Super Legit and Global Swarming are EASSSSSSYYYYY!!! Dont take much to rile them up. Too bad they are not players,they would be beat before they got the bench warmed up. Hehehehehe

Yall should not be that easy. You need some anger management and a lot of help. hehehe

Yep Boney your a funny guy... how about royal?

Bone Pile
10-22-2010, 10:42 AM
Legit, You are a weak arse. You insult someones deceased parent and you still criticize. What kinda person are you? You should be apologizing. Have you no feelings and respect for other people. I do believe that you would get bi-ch slapped if you were close enough for any real man to hear. What a pathetic POS. Glad you are where you are cause things could get ugly. Obviuosly you were not taught right from wrong. An IMMEDIATE apology needs to be issued if you are any kind of a man. That is if you can come out of hiding from tha key board. What a piece of work.

Super Legit
10-22-2010, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bone Pile
Legit, You are a weak arse. You insult someones deceased parent and you still criticize. What kinda person are you? You should be apologizing. Have you no feelings and respect for other people. I do believe that you would get bi-ch slapped if you were close enough for any real man to hear. What a pathetic POS. Glad you are where you are cause things could get ugly. Obviuosly you were not taught right from wrong. An IMMEDIATE apology needs to be issued if you are any kind of a man. That is if you can come out of hiding from tha key board. What a piece of work. [/QUOTE

Sorry baseball coach... how about royal?

baseballcoach13
10-22-2010, 10:49 AM
Don't sweat it bone...some people are just boils on the ass of society. Nothing we can do but teach our kids better.

Bone Pile
10-22-2010, 10:54 AM
Coach, I was surely raised different and I know when to speak my mind and when not to.
That was the time.
Sorry for butting in.
Legit, Take a fricking hike.

teetle
10-22-2010, 10:54 AM
I bes apologizing, I am sorry that Columbus mights beats Royal and I am sorry thats Sealy definatelys will. Jimmie donts have anything for me. But he do for you. :D :eek: :eek: :D

baseballcoach13
10-22-2010, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Bone Pile
Coach, I was surely raised different and I know when to speak my mind and when not to.
That was the time.
Sorry for butting in.
Legit, Take a fricking hike.

No need to apologize at all.

zebrablue2
10-22-2010, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
will not be 2 tds if the cards win, but i think they can win a close one, 7 or less. that loss to the hornets seemed to bring the falcons down to earth, and they can be had by the cardinals!! cards by 3!!! good luck to both teams, the winner gets 2ed in district...

I rest my case!!!! Good win Cards........

GiddingsFan
10-22-2010, 11:55 PM
what was the score????????????????