PDA

View Full Version : Region I week 8 GotW: Abilene Wylie (3-4) vs. Big Spring (5-3)

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2010, 12:49 PM
This is for third place and a playoff spot in 5-3A. Who wins?

ccmom
10-16-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
This is for third place and a playoff spot in 5-3A. Who wins? While I am a realist and am acutely aware that both Snyder and Brownwood will more than likely win out the rest of district play...I also think for it to be stated as a fact is insulting to the rest of the teams in the district...including Sweetwater. Anything can happen...:)

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
While I am a realist and am acutely aware that both Snyder and Brownwood will more than likely win out the rest of district play...I also think for it to be stated as a fact is insulting to the rest of the teams in the district...including Sweetwater. Anything can happen...:)

You mean like an eight turnover game or something? :thinking: :devil:

garciap77
10-16-2010, 01:18 PM

WOW OK Walter Mercado http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/walter-mercado-horoscopo-2010.jpg! LOL

;)

Rocket
10-16-2010, 01:18 PM
You mean like an eight turnover game or something? :thinking: :devil:

Funny how u call me out for being a jerk and you are just as much of a jerk. Lol

garciap77
10-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Funny how u call me out for being a jerk and you are just as much of a jerk. Lol

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rocket
10-16-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/walter-mercado-horoscopo-2010.jpg

Garcia's Aunt. Lol

Charlie47
10-16-2010, 02:11 PM
Wylie Bulldogs take this one!!:clap: ;)

MesquiteFan
10-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Charlie47
Wylie Bulldogs take this one!!:clap: ;)

+1

Snyder_TigerFan
10-16-2010, 03:10 PM
While I am a realist and am acutely aware that both Snyder and Brownwood will more than likely win out the rest of district play...I also think for it to be stated as a fact is insulting to the rest of the teams in the district...including Sweetwater. Anything can happen...:)

I agree.....while I'd like to think we have 2nd locked up, there are sure no guarantees. There is a lot of talent on all the teams in this district. Personally, I'm glad we played Brownwood first, that team can only make you better. We will see how Snyder rebounds next week. Hopefully they'll shake off what happened last night and continue on the journey. I have confidence that they will.

Going with Wylie in this one, but I bet it'll be a close one.

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
We will see how Snyder rebounds next week. Hopefully they'll shake off what happened last night and continue on the journey. I have confidence that they will.

I'm on the phone with Coach Rogers right now. I've almost
convinced him to move Ward to LT and start the 3rd string
punter at QB for next week's game. :thumbsup:

bwdlionfan
10-16-2010, 04:24 PM
I'm on the phone with Coach Rogers right now. I've almost
convinced him to move Ward to LT and start the 3rd string
punter at QB for next week's game. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I think Snyder would still beat ya'll

OPERATOR
10-16-2010, 06:02 PM
I haven't see Big Spring play this year and I have only seen Wylie play about 1-1/2 quarters. From looking at statistics I am guessing:

Big Spring 28

Wylie 18

LionFan72
10-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Have not seen Wylie play, don't know if the Big Spring QB is healthy after ankle sprain. Out on a limb:

Big Spring 31
Wyliepuddogs 17

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2010, 07:59 PM
Garcia's Aunt. Lol

Or is it his uncle? :eek: :confused:

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2010, 08:25 PM
Okay I've seen both AW and BS play the same competition in back to back weeks and
I'll give my unbiased opinion of this game. But, first let me say this....

Big Spring started their back up QB and they jumped out to a 14-0 lead. We scored to
make it 14-7. They were driving and the back up took a pretty good shot down field. He got
up stumbling and Ritchey waved him over to the sideline and #4 came in. To be honest, it
almost looked staged. The hit wasn't that hard and I wonder if they were hoping that they
could "save" #4 for next week and not have to use him in this game. But, he came in
and trust me when I say there is absolutely nothing wrong with him whatsoever.

Now, sadly I have to admit that both Sweetwater and Wylie are slow. I mean really slow.
Big Spring isn't real fast. But they have more speed than either one of us. I just don't see
Wylie being able to contain #4. Their 0-line will give him all the time in the world, either on
drop back passes or roll outs where he looks like a mini Denard Robinson.

I think Wylies only hope is to Nasser them to death or pick on #24 in pass coverage.

My prediction: Big Spring 31 Wylie 21

And for what it's worth...if somebody will talk nobogey into giving me a tour of the new press
box, I'll show up for this game wearing the Wylie shirt that ccmom bought me. :D

Tin Cup
10-17-2010, 09:38 AM
Steers 21
Puppies 20

After seeing BS have it's way with SW I just don't think AW is very good at all. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm just stunned how down AW is this year. Crazy :confused:

OPERATOR
10-17-2010, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
Steers 21
Puppies 20

After seeing BS have it's way with SW I just don't think AW is very good at all. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm just stunned how down AW is this year. Crazy :confused:

I only seen em play for 1-1/2 quarters but they just aren't the usual Wylie Bulldogs, so far.

M-town lobo fan
10-17-2010, 09:44 AM
AW 24-21

slingshot
10-17-2010, 09:45 AM
Open week to prepare and heal up. Home crowd. Team starting to gel. Sandifer and Martin open up the playbook... Wylie wins by 7.

Looking4number8
10-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by slingshot
. Team starting to gel.

Sorry, I saw Sweetwater play Early, Wylie beating Sweetwater is no "starting to Gel". I hope Wylie wins this because I have lots of Wylie friends (now since the 3ADL) but I am afraind BS and their #4 runs away with a victory.

BS by 14+.... again, hope I am wrong

Looking4number8
10-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Geeez, where is everybody... no post on a Wylie GOW in 8 hours.... I expected at least a little bit of talk on here!

Sweetwater Red
10-17-2010, 07:12 PM
Same here. Apparently those Wylie folks need their cage rattled again. :thinking: :D

Rocket
10-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Wylie is busy getting ready for Brownwood in 3 weeks. Better make sure all your light bulbs work on that old crummy scoreboard, Brownwood is about to light it up.

ccmom
10-17-2010, 08:17 PM
Wylie is busy getting ready for Brownwood in 3 weeks. Better make sure all your light bulbs work on that old crummy scoreboard, Brownwood is about to light it up. LOL...a Brownwood person criticizing our modern scoreboard...cute :rolleyes:

Actually, to my knowledge there are no Big Spring posters on this board, but thank goodness we can find a kitty cat on every corner. :rolleyes:

RoyceTTU
10-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Wylie is busy getting ready for Brownwood in 3 weeks.

I agree Rocket, Wylie will rise to the occasion and play their only non-mediocre game against us. Other than that, it will be hit and miss.

I was actually impressed with BS. They can move the ball well and should be able to put up some points. BS finds a way to win this one.

bwdlionfan
10-17-2010, 08:45 PM
I say Big Spring by 7, but Hugh will say it was a moral victory on KTXS after the game.

hollywood
10-17-2010, 08:47 PM
Not going to predict who wins in this one. Haven't seen either play. I know Wylie is coming off of a bye week so that will help with preparation and healing of bumps and bruises. Big Sprig does have some talent and momentum right now. It's a toss up. It should be close.;)

ccmom
10-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
I say Big Spring by 7, but Hugh will say it was a moral victory on KTXS after the game. Soooo.... You post stuff like this about a team that is having their first "off" year 17 years or so (not to mention that you haven't seen them play a single down this season) and then you whine about people talking about Brownwood. :rolleyes: Yeah... It's puzzling, isn't it? :doh: :rolleyes:

garciap77
10-17-2010, 09:57 PM
Wylie is busy getting ready for Brownwood in 3 weeks. Better make sure all your light bulbs work on that old crummy scoreboard, Brownwood is about to light it up.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/bow_down_before_you-960.gif to ME ROCKET!:D

garciap77
10-17-2010, 10:06 PM

Originally posted by Old Tiger
Quit bringing up Brownwood in game threads of other teams includes pre game, post game, and during game threads.

that is all

kthanksbye

:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/bow_down_before_you-960.gif to ME ROCKET!:D

Rocket
10-17-2010, 10:08 PM
LOL...a Brownwood person criticizing our modern scoreboard...cute :rolleyes:

Actually, to my knowledge there are no Big Spring posters on this board, but thank goodness we can find a kitty cat on every corner. :rolleyes:

Did you get a new scoreboard? I haven't been there since 2008. The one in 2008 looked like it had been there since 1968.

OPERATOR
10-18-2010, 03:13 AM
Did you get a new scoreboard? I haven't been there since 2008. The one in 2008 looked like it had been there since 1968.

They're renovated that stadium, you should see there press box :eek: it's all very nice.

http://i53.tinypic.com/erlymw.jpg

bwdlionfan
10-18-2010, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by OPERATOR
They're renovated that stadium, you should see there press box :eek: it's all very nice.

http://i53.tinypic.com/erlymw.jpg

I looked at it online and you're right... it does look really nice.

Louie13
10-18-2010, 09:14 AM
Wow, that is a very nicely renovated stadium and a very nice score board.

Sure glad that Brownwood will have a nice place to play when we come to town. Oops - I bought up Brownwood. So sorry. We are the 3A benchmark--Get used to it--we're not going away! :hijacktd:

BACK TO THE CURRENT IMPORTANT EVENT: WYLIE VS BS.

Would love to see Wylie win. Great athletics and coaching staff and long running successful program. Have not seen Wylie play but I have seen BS (refer to Bwd above--oops :devil: )

GOOD LUCK!

LIONS
10-18-2010, 12:02 PM
Is this game in Wylie? or BS?

ccmom
10-18-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by LIONS
Is this game in Wylie? or BS?

Wylie

Sweetwater Red
10-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Wylie Bulldogs stats and info (http://stats.reporternews.com/football/boys/teams/400/)

Big Spring Steers stats and info (http://stats.reporternews.com/football/boys/teams/441/2010-2011/)

nobogey72
10-18-2010, 12:46 PM

Hope the coaches and kids don't know this!!!!!!!!! With all due respect there Red, that was a dumb first sentence. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: In 3 more weeks, that very well may have turned out to be true, but to say that right now is dumb. Now, straighten up! Don't make me come over there.:D

DaHop72
10-18-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Hope the coaches and kids don't know this!!!!!!!!! With all due respect there Red, that was a dumb first sentence. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: In 3 more weeks, that very well may have turned out to be true, but to say that right now is dumb. Now, straighten up! Don't make me come over there.:D AP Panther Fan said you're just jealous because you didn't have any sunglasses on your hat. :D :D

RoyceTTU
10-18-2010, 01:19 PM
A little off topic but......

Is Phillip Ritchey of Big Spring related to David Ritchey of Clyde?

I was just wondering?

Pendragon13
10-18-2010, 01:26 PM
The Dawgs take this one. They don't have all the weapons of years past, but the boys are well coached and don't let up until the final snap. Coaching and disciplined players are what allowed us to get a W over a pretty good Estacado team.

Ragin Red
10-18-2010, 01:49 PM
Hope Wylie can pull this one off I'm going to say AW by 7

defense51
10-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Wylie wins

Old LB
10-18-2010, 02:41 PM
Up in the air on this one, especially if BS is healty. Never count Wylie out of anything!

upper20
10-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Wylie by a TD

Sweetwater Red
10-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
A little off topic but......

Is Phillip Ritchey of Big Spring related to David Ritchey of Clyde?

I was just wondering?

Nope. No relation.

Rocket
10-19-2010, 11:48 AM
This is the most boring thread ever. The game will probably be the same way.

ccmom
10-19-2010, 11:55 AM
This is the most boring thread ever. The game will probably be the same way.

As I said before, there are no Big Spring posters on the board. Would you like for the Wylie posters to just talk among ourselves? :confused: We'll leave those type of threads to the Burgundy Brothers...or whatever you call yourselves...:rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
10-19-2010, 12:14 PM
This is the most boring thread ever.

I blame it all on the Wylie folks. I call the game like I see it and
instead of the Wylie folks asking why I felt that way, I get
called insulting, dumb, and garciap compares me to a he/she
fortuneteller. :(

That's okay. I think Karma will come back to bite them in the
backside this Friday. :devil: :D

ccmom
10-19-2010, 02:09 PM

Well, I apologize for not asking why you feel like this game is for third place. I tend to assume, which I suppose is not fair. I assumed that you since you stated as a fact that this game IS for 3rd place, you meant that you don't think the Bulldogs or the Mustangs have a snowball's chance in hell, or an ettiquette coach's chance in Snyder, if you will :devil: , of beating the Tigers or the Lions. While I realize the odds are stacked heavily in favor of Snyder and Brownwood, I was simply trying to point out that there are 3 weeks left of district play and anything can happen on any given Friday night, and I felt it disrepectful to both Sweetwater and Wylie for you to not acknowledge that they each have chance (however slight it may be) to pull off an upset. I've seen it happen, and I know you have, too.

But anyway...again, I should not have assumed that's what you meant. So, by all means, tell us how you feel...

nobogey72
10-19-2010, 02:13 PM

It WAS dumb !!! :) You could have at least added the words "could possibly" end up being for 3rd place. OR, I could even have taken "whoever loses this game is OUT!" But to see in print that it's inevitable that Wylie will lose it's last 2 games, just pissed me off and it was DUMB to say. There!!!! Especially for you Red, to just assume that Snyder is going to beat us, well I just don't know about you anymore. I thought you hated Snyder as much as I do.:confused: :D :D

BwdLion_80
10-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Very close in the voting, I fully expect the game to be the same way! Good Luck to both teams and my both come out of injury free!:)

Red&White_9x5
10-19-2010, 02:33 PM
I am saying Wylie wins this game 27-21

Sweetwater Red
10-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Well, I apologize for not asking why you feel like this game is for third place. I tend to assume, which I suppose is not fair. I assumed that you since you stated as a fact that this game IS for 3rd place, you meant that you don't think the Bulldogs or the Mustangs have a snowball's chance in hell, or an ettiquette coach's chance in Snyder, if you will :devil: , of beating the Tigers or the Lions. While I realize the odds are stacked heavily in favor of Snyder and Brownwood, I was simply trying to point out that there are 3 weeks left of district play and anything can happen on any given Friday night, and I felt it disrepectful to both Sweetwater and Wylie for you to not acknowledge that they each have chance (however slight it may be) to pull off an upset. I've seen it happen, and I know you have, too.

But anyway...again, I should not have assumed that's what you meant. So, by all means, tell us how you feel...

Apology accepted. :inlove:

There was an apology in the middle of all that :blahblah: :blahblah:
somewhere wasn't there? :confused: :D

Looking4number8
10-19-2010, 03:32 PM

All of this........

Just to say this... geez, :) :)

ccmom
10-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
All of this........

Just to say this... geez, :) :)

Isn't it your nap time, Gramps? :thinking:

Oh wait, it's Tuesday. You must be primping for half price bingo night. :D

Looking4number8
10-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Isn't it your nap time, Gramps? :thinking:

Oh wait, it's Tuesday. You must be primping for half price bingo night. :D

Both of those are very good ideas... that's why you are my friend I guess.

ccmom
10-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Both of those are very good ideas... that's why you are my friend I guess.

Well, actually I am your "friend" because it counts toward my community service points in Junior League, but you can think whatever makes you feel the warmest and fuzziest. :p

Sweetwater Red
10-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
It WAS dumb !!! :) You could have at least added the words "could possibly" end up being for 3rd place. OR, I could even have taken "whoever loses this game is OUT!" But to see in print that it's inevitable that Wylie will lose it's last 2 games, just pissed me off and it was DUMB to say. There!!!! Especially for you Red, to just assume that Snyder is going to beat us, well I just don't know about you anymore. I thought you hated Snyder as much as I do.:confused: :D :D

And to think it only took me throwing myself under the bus...again
to get this thread to get some replies. :doh:

Oh trust me. I have more disdain for ALL things Big Spring than
ccmom does anything Snyder. :eek:

That's why it pains me to admit that this game is indeed for 3rd
place. :taunt:

ccmom
10-19-2010, 07:09 PM
And to think it only took me throwing myself under the bus...again
to get this thread to get some replies. :doh:

Yeah, because the Sweetwater/Snyder thread is on fire. :rolleyes:

hollywood
10-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Still going with a toss up! But, hoping AW pulls out the W to get to .500.

Cheers!

ccmom
10-19-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Still going with a toss up! But, hoping AW pulls out the W to get to .500.

Cheers! And once again, I'll drink to that! :thumbsup:

ccmom
10-19-2010, 09:09 PM
Somebody post some info about Big Spring. I know everybody has said their QB is good. I've heard differing reports on their defense. What kind of offense do they run?

Tin Cup
10-19-2010, 09:30 PM
Big Spring offense is much like Snyders in that it's all about the QB. They have some size and speed but they aren't great. If Wylie is disciplined on D they will hang in. But if they let the QB get out of the pocket it can be a quick 6 points for BS. I'm curious how this game turns out because both teams need this one badly!!

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Yeah, because the Sweetwater/Snyder thread is on fire. :rolleyes:

Huh? :confused:

What does that have to do with the price on Rocket's head in Celina?:doh:

pirate4state
10-20-2010, 09:28 AM
Huh? :confused:

What does that have to do with the price on Rocket's head in Celina?:doh: :doh: wow, really?

Your thread (Sweetwater/Snyder) has less replies/views than this one.

Sweetwater/Snyder = 61 posts/1284 views

AW/BS = 65 posts/1393 views

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2010, 09:45 AM
Wow, mkay. It makes sense now. If you'll excuse me I'm gonna go try to fit square pegs into
round holes and stuff. :rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Wow, mkay. It makes sense now. If you'll excuse me I'm gonna go try to fit square pegs into
round holes and stuff. :rolleyes:

DaHop72
10-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Yeah, because the Sweetwater/Snyder thread is on fire. :rolleyes: The little red ponies know this one will be a closer game. :devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
The little red ponies know this one will be a closer game. :devil: :devil:

Unfortunately that's a no brainer. :(

But, I bet we sweep you in basketball and split in baseball again this year. So, we've still got that. :D :devil:

DaHop72
10-20-2010, 10:42 AM
Unfortunately that's a no brainer. :(

But, I bet we sweep you in basketball and split in baseball again this year. So, we've still got that. :D :devil: I bet I know someone willing to renew a deal on that.:devil: :devil: :devil:

Inmateboss
10-20-2010, 10:49 PM
And once again, I'll drink to that! :thumbsup:

Save it for after the game... Wylie wins this one

garciap77
10-21-2010, 12:21 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/BrownwoodStadiumcopy-1.jpg
LOL

garciap77
10-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Louie13
Wow, that is a very nicely renovated stadium and a very nice score board.

Sure glad that Brownwood will have a nice place to play when we come to town. Oops - I bought up Brownwood. So sorry. We are the 3A benchmark--Get used to it--we're not going away! :hijacktd:

BACK TO THE CURRENT IMPORTANT EVENT: WYLIE VS BS.

Would love to see Wylie win. Great athletics and coaching staff and long running successful program. Have not seen Wylie play but I have seen BS (refer to Bwd above--oops :devil: )

GOOD LUCK!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8629posting-1.jpg

OPERATOR
10-21-2010, 01:08 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/BrownwoodStadiumcopy-1.jpg
LOL

You have the best posts in all the land. haha

DaHop72
10-21-2010, 04:30 PM
Is this game still being played or have both teams just lost interest??:devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
10-21-2010, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Is this game still being played or have both teams just lost interest??:devil: :devil:

The winner most likely gets Graham in the first round. Unless Burkburnett makes it in with
something like a 3-7 record. Just throwing that out there.

Does anyone know if Big Spring's QB is a senior? They weren't selling programs at the game.

Looking4number8
10-21-2010, 08:23 PM
The winner most likely gets Graham in the first round. Unless Burkburnett makes it in with

Does anyone know if Big Spring's QB is a senior? They weren't selling programs at the game.

Seems like I read he was a senior

ccmom
10-21-2010, 11:45 PM

Does anyone know if Big Spring's QB is a senior? They weren't selling programs at the game. Or unless Sweetwater beats Snyder and Big Spring does, too. Hmmm:thinking: I can't give you a scenario for Wylie until after the treasurer gets me a total collected for the Adopt a Zebra program. Those donations will be made at the reception at the Country Club just prior to the Bwood game. :thumbsup:

ccmom
10-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Game Day!!

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2010/oct/21/playoffs-on-the-line-for-bulldogs-steers/

Let's Go Dawgs! Safe travels and best of luck to the Steers!

garciap77
10-22-2010, 12:24 PM
Game Day!!

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2010/oct/21/playoffs-on-the-line-for-bulldogs-steers/

Let's Go Dawgs! Safe travels and best of luck to the Steers!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

garciap77
10-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Or unless Sweetwater beats Snyder and Big Spring does, too. Hmmm:thinking: I can't give you a scenario for Wylie until after the treasurer gets me a total collected for the Adopt a Zebra program. Those donations will be made at the reception at the Country Club just prior to the Bwood game. :thumbsup:

Pendragon13
10-22-2010, 04:40 PM
As of last night I'm out of town and won't make this game. Probably a good thing since I've been present at every loss...but missed LaVernia, Estacado and Sweetwater.:(

garciap77
10-22-2010, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
As of last night I'm out of town and won't make this game. Probably a good thing since I've been present at every loss...but missed LaVernia, Estacado and Sweetwater.:(

:thinking:

If we win tonight, please don't come to the Brownwood!:D

;)

ccmom
10-22-2010, 05:00 PM
As of last night I'm out of town and won't make this game. Probably a good thing since I've been present at every loss...but missed LaVernia, Estacado and Sweetwater.:( See ya next season...you've been officially banned! :D

ccmom
10-22-2010, 11:34 PM
See ya next season...you've been officially banned! :D Nice job Dawgs! :clap:

Most importantly, prayers are being sent from Wylie for the Big Spring player who was injured tonight. I was so relieved to see him raise his hands to the crowd as he was taken to the ambulance.

garciap77
10-22-2010, 11:37 PM
Wylie Bulldogs stats and info (http://stats.reporternews.com/football/boys/teams/400/)

Big Spring Steers stats and info (http://stats.reporternews.com/football/boys/teams/441/2010-2011/)

Final Score! AW 40 BS 29!:D

OPERATOR
10-23-2010, 01:53 AM
Good job Bulldogs! See ya next week.

Trashman
10-23-2010, 07:34 AM
Congrats to the bull dogs on a great win........don't get used to it.:devil: :D

Looking4number8
10-23-2010, 08:19 AM

BS by 14+....

Good job and Congrats Wylie, just so you guys and gals know I thought all along Wylie was going to win this, I was just trying to motivate your boys that read the downlow with my above post. From the looks of things, I think Nassar read my post and my plan worked to perfection..... your welcome!

Pendragon13
10-23-2010, 08:25 AM
:thinking:

If we win tonight, please don't come to the Brownwood!:D

;) Dang it, you may be right.:( Anyway, sounds like the dawgs played their best game of the season last night.:thumbsup:

Looking4number8
10-23-2010, 08:28 AM
Dang it, you may be right.:( Anyway, sounds like the dawgs played their best game of the season last night.:thumbsup:

You are in charge of the meet and greet at the Brownwood/Wylie game... also what kind of beer do you drink.. I got you covered, what ever you need. See you at the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garciap77
10-23-2010, 11:04 AM
You are in charge of the meet and greet at the Brownwood/Wylie game... also what kind of beer do you drink.. I got you covered, what ever you need. See you at the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Drinks/drinking-48.GIF

Rocket
10-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Congrats to Wylie!! Nasser had an unbelievable game.

Hey nobogey, I heard you say something about Dallas Huston. Care to repeat it? Just want to know what he said and the context. You can PM me if you want.

Send_the_House
10-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Since Big Spring lost, I have to find another team to root for.

Any ideas?

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2010, 03:08 PM

I think Wylie's only hope is to Nasser them to death....

Wylie's Joe Nasser...
17 carries for 148 yds
3 receptions for 148 yds
4 touchdowns

In Wylie's 40-29 win over Big Spring. Great night Joe!! :clap:

Not that I'm looking for validation....:cool:

ccmom
10-23-2010, 04:04 PM
Not that I'm looking for validation....:cool: Uh yeah...good job. Way to predict a bulldog loss and then find a way to say "I told you so" when the bulldogs won. :rolleyes::clap: