PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Caldwell vs. Navasota

Hornet Mom 2
10-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Can't let the victory over Giddings distract us. Caldwell goes to Rattler Stadium on Friday...who wins?

Caldwell_Raider
10-16-2010, 11:17 AM
Of course I'm going to say Caldwell, but sooner or later one of these tough games are going to catch up with them. I'm going to pick Caldwell in another shootout winning by 7. :D

HornetMom
10-16-2010, 11:21 AM
This will be another close and hard fought game. But have to go with the Hornets again...

Go Hornets....Swarm!!!!!!

trojandad
10-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Hornet Mom 2
Can't let the victory over Giddings distract us. Caldwell goes to Rattler Stadium on Friday...who wins?

it would distract me if i were a player......gonna be hard to not have a letdown after that game, caldwell coaches will have their hands full all week in practice, i bet.....wow oh wow.....

HEMOTOXIC
10-16-2010, 03:20 PM
It will be rocking in Navasota. As I have stated before, Navasota will go 5-0 in district. No need to do alot of debating . I will let the Rattlers do the talking Friday! It will be another good game between Navasota and Caldwell.

Go Snakes!

1st and goal
10-16-2010, 03:36 PM
This will be an awesome game. I would love to come and I just might...depends on how many chores I get done during the week.:thinking:

bigYoe
10-16-2010, 04:40 PM
Havent seen Caldwell play this year but I've heard they are pretty good. Not sure what happened in the Smithville Game, but at the same time I believe Navasota will win this one. They have a strong team that's fast and can score in a hurry when they need to. I've got the chance to see them play this year when we played them and when it came down to crunch time they stepped it up and almost came back and beat us. Rattlers will take this one

zebrablue2
10-16-2010, 08:00 PM
hornets by 10!!!

1st and goal
10-16-2010, 08:11 PM
The last time I went to Navasota, ( I think in '07) the dance team were all wearing neon pink wigs for breast cancer month. It actually was pretty cool.

They had their new stadium and it was nice except for the parking. Did you guys ever get a parking lot behind the visitors side?

I know this is going to be a great game. If Navasota can defend the Hornets passing attack, they can win. But it will be close. I ain't voting yet. I'm holding out to root for whichever team has the least smacktalkers here. Especially the bandwagon newbies.:devil: :eek: :D

GiddingsFan
10-17-2010, 09:46 AM
pulling for navasota

navscanmaster
10-17-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by GiddingsFan
pulling for navasota

Same here. :D

Bosqueville
10-17-2010, 09:09 PM
I'm really thinking about going to this game since Brownwood's off. Will getting a ticket be an issue?

Yoe_09
10-17-2010, 09:17 PM
I have seen both Navasota and Caldwell in live action this year. Both teams are very impressive and will have have a lot to say when the playoffs roll around. I am taking Navasota by 3.

snake_attack
10-17-2010, 09:18 PM
This will be a good game. It will be way closer this year cause the field will not be flooded. :stirpot: :D

HEMOTOXIC
10-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
I'm really thinking about going to this game since Brownwood's off. Will getting a ticket be an issue?

It shouldn't be...atleast on the home side..it holds 3000+.. visitors' side only seats around 1500.

Bosqueville
10-17-2010, 09:24 PM
Thanks! And dinner options?

HEMOTOXIC
10-18-2010, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
Thanks! And dinner options?

Of course, you will have better options in College Station. And, considering CS is only 15 min or so from Navasota, that may not be a bad idea.

As far a Navasota goes, Wrangler Steakhouse (next to McDonalds) is within walking distance from the stadium. Also, La Casita (behind WalMart next to Super 8 Motel) restaurant has pretty good Mexican food , and Mallett Brothers Barbeque (off feader in front of Comfort Inn & Suites) is not bad either....All are within minutes of the stadium on hwy 6. Fast food joints...McDonalds, Sonic, Popeyes, Church's, Dominoes, DQ, Pizza Hut.....all within minutes as well.

HEMOTOXIC
10-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Maybe they can merge the two polls.?

Bosqueville
10-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Wranglers it is!