PDA

View Full Version : Hey DaHop.......!!!!!!

Lion_Addict
10-16-2010, 09:54 AM
Enjoyed meeting all the Bwood faithful at the half. Can't believe Mr. and Mrs. Lion Addict failed to show and really disappointed that my man Louee didn't show.

We went EVERYWHERE brotha!!! Walked behind the Snyder stands 2 times (that was rather interesting to say the least :eek: ) . Went to both ends of the field. WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE.....wife thought I was gonna cry :bigcry: . Did we misunderstand where this was supposed to be??? Very disappointed :(

Looking4number8
10-16-2010, 09:56 AM
My friend, I think they were hiding from you. I heard something about "dont tell roger".... not sure what that was alll about.:) :)

Lion_Addict
10-16-2010, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
My friend, I think they were hiding from you. I heard something about "dont tell roger".... not sure what that was alll about.:) :)

Yeah....musta been. Walked all over that Gawd forsaken smelly place ;)........ and found nobody.

And again.....THANK YOU BIG TIME for the tickets Bro!!!!

95mustang
10-16-2010, 10:12 AM
The bronze tiger is actually outside the stadium on the north end of the home side. It is right on the street corner, where the home crowd enters the stadium. I don't see how you missed it they had a black and yellow dress on it last night. :D

garciap77
10-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict

We went EVERYWHERE brotha!!! Walked behind the Snyder stands 2 times (that was rather interesting to say the least :eek: ) . Went to both ends of the field. WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE.....wife thought I was gonna cry :bigcry: . Did we misunderstand where this was supposed to be??? Very disappointed :(

:thinking:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_34583adl.jpg

Lion_Addict
10-16-2010, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_34583adl.jpg

Well damn! Like I said....we looked everywhere. Didn't know we were looking for somewhere outside the stadium :(

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2010, 07:43 PM
Hey Addict, do you not have anybody's cell #? If not I can sell you just about everyone's in
that picture. That way you'll have them for next time. :doh: :D

zebrablue2
10-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Hey Addict, do you not have anybody's cell #? If not I can sell you just about everyone's in

ROFL!!!

Lion_Addict
10-16-2010, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I used to have 'em all but my sim card fried awhile back..... :(

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2010, 08:53 PM
Well do you still have the same #? I've got 325-203- XXXX. If the prefix/number is different
then PM me your new one and I'll give you a few that I know won't mind you having their's.

DaHop72
10-16-2010, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict

We went EVERYWHERE brotha!!! Walked behind the Snyder stands 2 times (that was rather interesting to say the least :eek: ) . Went to both ends of the field. WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE.....wife thought I was gonna cry :bigcry: . Did we misunderstand where this was supposed to be??? Very disappointed :( We missed you as well, was looking forward to meeting Mrs. Addict as well. I bet there will another place and time and I will come and lead you by the hand.:devil: :devil: