PDA

View Full Version : Where to go tonight?

Saggy Aggie
10-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Best game in a 50-60 mile radius of College Station?

EDIT:

Not sure exactly how far Caldwell is, but Giddings @ Caldwell looks intriguing.

Yoe_09
10-15-2010, 01:41 PM
Yeah, Caldwell is about at 26 mile drive from College Station and that should be a good game. You could always come on down to Cameron and check out Academy Vs. Cameron Yoe...should be a good game.

Hornet Mom 2
10-15-2010, 02:37 PM
If you come to the Caldwell/Giddings game, come early. Talk of standing room only tonight. I'd be here by 6:30 if you want a seat.

'Necks 2013-14
10-15-2010, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Best game in a 50-60 mile radius of College Station?

EDIT:

Not sure exactly how far Caldwell is, but Giddings @ Caldwell looks intriguing. :D Hey B. we are @ Wharton...c'mon down,it's just gasoline!!:D

Saggy Aggie
10-15-2010, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by 'Necks 2013-14
:D Hey B. we are @ Wharton...c'mon down,it's just gasoline!!:D Haha. Wharton is a journey for me.

And it's official, the girlfriend and I are going to Caldwell tonight. We can't leave C-stat 'til around 6:30... so I'll be in Caldwell by 7, hopefully. Parking and tickets and I should be in the stands by 7:15..... IF there are still seats! :doh:

PLEASE tell me kickoff is at 7:30?

And can anyone give me an exact address to the stadium?

Hornet Mom 2
10-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Haha. Wharton is a journey for me.

And it's official, the girlfriend and I are going to Caldwell tonight. We can't leave C-stat 'til around 6:30... so I'll be in Caldwell by 7, hopefully. Parking and tickets and I should be in the stands by 7:15..... IF there are still seats! :doh:

PLEASE tell me kickoff is at 7:30?

And can anyone give me an exact address to the stadium?

Kick-off yes, 7:30.
550 C.R. 307, Caldwell, TX 77836 (for GPS purposes)

If you get into Caldwell you went too far. Coming in on 21 from CS, the high school will be on your left at the yellow flashing light before you get to the city limit sign. Yea, we are some country folk, LOL!

By 7:00, the cars will probably be lined up on both sides of 307. The girls have an important VB match tonight against each other as well.

Is your Aggie self gonna wear some BURNT Orange and cheer for the home team?
:D

Old Tiger
10-15-2010, 04:26 PM
The Rockdale Fair to see Easton Corbin

Saggy Aggie
10-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Hornet Mom 2
Kick-off yes, 7:30.
550 C.R. 307, Caldwell, TX 77836 (for GPS purposes)

If you get into Caldwell you went too far. Coming in on 21 from CS, the high school will be on your left at the yellow flashing light before you get to the city limit sign. Yea, we are some country folk, LOL!

By 7:00, the cars will probably be lined up on both sides of 307. The girls have an important VB match tonight against each other as well.

Is your Aggie self gonna wear some BURNT Orange and cheer for the home team?
:D I don't own any burnt orange, but I might wear an aTm shirt. I'm sure the lady will want me to dress nicely, and it might be kinda chilly, so I assume I'll be wearing jeans and a hoodie. I won't be cheering too hard, because I'm neutral. I just want to see what these Caldwell Hornets are all about.

And thanks so much for the address and directions! Is there a M&G?

HornetMom
10-15-2010, 05:03 PM
I don't own any burnt orange, but I might wear an aTm shirt. I'm sure the lady will want me to dress nicely, and it might be kinda chilly, so I assume I'll be wearing jeans and a hoodie. I won't be cheering too hard, because I'm neutral. I just want to see what these Caldwell Hornets are all about.

And thanks so much for the address and directions! Is there a M&G?

It will be pretty crowded, but in the past we have done one up behind where the TV trucks park by the Caldwell Hornet sign. Grassy area to the left as you are coming down the hill to the stands.

Rabid Cougar
10-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Take your waders. There was a nano-hurricane last night in Caldwell centered right over the field! :D

BaseballUmp
10-15-2010, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
Take your waders. There was a nano-hurricane last night in Caldwell centered right over the field! :D

I heard that...dropped over 4 inches haha

Hornet Mom 2
10-15-2010, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
Take your waders. There was a nano-hurricane last night in Caldwell centered right over the field! :D Ssshhhhhhh. That's our little secret!

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2010, 11:51 PM
I knew it!!!!!!! :doh: :doh:

Saggy Aggie
10-16-2010, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I knew it!!!!!!! :doh: :doh: :wave: