PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood jv

orange machine
10-14-2010, 11:01 PM
What is there record this year?

orange machine
10-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Ok I've seen some BW posters on here in the last 20 minutes since I posted this what's the record?

OPERATOR
10-14-2010, 11:51 PM
IDK but Snyder spanked em' tonight

orange machine
10-14-2010, 11:55 PM
I'm pretty sure that there jv has lost a few so I guess the varsity better win while they can because it looks like they are gonna take a major fall after this year in Brownwood.

Go Lions!

bobcat4life
10-15-2010, 12:31 AM
Im still not sold on Bwood being a sure thing. I know a few people who went to see them play and came away unimpressed

orange machine
10-15-2010, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
Im still not sold on Bwood being a sure thing. I know a few people who went to see them play and came away unimpressed
Oh good gosh you did not just say that :doh:

BwdLion_80
10-15-2010, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by OPERATOR
IDK but Snyder spanked em' tonight

JV
Snyder 28
@ Brownwood 27

Spanked that arse hard, HUH?:thinking: :thinking: :doh: :hand:

ctown
10-15-2010, 07:06 AM
Snyder JV didn't beat Brownwood JV. Brownwood JV beat Brownwood JV. Silly superhero...

BullBoy
10-15-2010, 07:17 AM

:foul:BLASPHEMY!!!:foul:

garciap77
10-15-2010, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by ctown
Snyder JV didn't beat Brownwood JV. Brownwood JV beat Brownwood JV. Silly superhero...

:fnypost:

Looking4number8
10-15-2010, 07:28 AM

lol, there you go, pretending you have friends again

GrTigers6
10-15-2010, 07:32 AM
Yeah my nephew scored 18 of those 27 points. :clap: :clap:

Lion_Addict
10-15-2010, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
lol, there you go, pretending you have friends again
:clap: :clap: :clap: :D

MoveInDad
10-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
What is there record this year?
What was the Celina White JV final score last night? Looked like Anna were going to come back out for the 2nd half which surprised me a little... I think everybody would have understood if they had not, their poor kids were dropping like flies. Any word on the boy who was being attended to by the paramedics?

Tin Cup
10-15-2010, 09:21 AM

Ask your buddies what they thought about our JV. They played the whole second half against all saints and I'm assuming that's the game they watched. We have several talented kids on varsity this year that will be keys to varsity next year. We won't be as good as this year but we will be fine.

In the mean time, you and everyone else just keep doubting Brownwood. We'll score 60 on you and you'll be scratching your heads thinking "I thought Billy said they weren't that good?!"

Rabid Cougar
10-15-2010, 09:21 AM
I've seen BW Varsity , JV and Freshmen play against China Spring.

The Varsity is very good. Not a one horse team by any means. But they better win now because what is coming up will not replace what will be lost to graduation.

CS JV is not a good measuring stick but BW JV didn't handle them as I would have expected.

CS freshmen beat BW Freshman A team 21-0 and limited them to 3 first downs.

Rocket
10-15-2010, 09:33 AM
I'm pretty sure that there jv has lost a few so I guess the varsity better win while they can because it looks like they are gonna take a major fall after this year in Brownwood.

Go Lions!

A lot of JV kids have been moved up. ;) nice try.

Rocket
10-15-2010, 09:36 AM

Jealous people...

Tin Cup
10-15-2010, 09:36 AM
What was our jv record last year? Bc if we weren't good on jv last year then our varsity can't be good this year. Right?!?

Rocket
10-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
What was our jv record last year? Bc if we weren't good on jv last year then our varsity can't be good this year. Right?!?

LOL Hey TC, are you asking these people to use Common Sense? Good luck with that...

Rocket
10-15-2010, 09:53 AM

If Brownwood is not as good as advertised, then Celina is HORRIBLE...

Grahamcheerdad
10-15-2010, 09:57 AM
Anybody that thinks Brownwood is not that good is wrong

Tin Cup
10-15-2010, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Grahamcheerdad

Shhhhhhh :D

BwdLions
10-15-2010, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Grahamcheerdad

It's just Celina fans. They don't like the spotlight being on another football team. :rolleyes:

bobcat1
10-15-2010, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
If Brownwood is not as good as advertised, then Celina is HORRIBLE... And you saw Celina when?

Black_Magic
10-15-2010, 11:22 AM
FYI . Snyder JV won last night. dont know where your getting your info. won by one. Snyder 8th A won, 7th A Tied. 9th lost by one.

orange machine
10-15-2010, 11:57 AM
Actually no since y'all are loaded with seniors who were juniors last year on the varsity remember y'all said y'all brought back most of your staters on both sides of the ball. So I will stick with what I said y'all better win it all this year because y'all take a major hit next year and back to waiting another 29 yearsto win another title.

DaHop72
10-15-2010, 12:05 PM
Actually no since y'all are loaded with seniors who were juniors last year on the varsity remember y'all said y'all brought back most of your staters on both sides of the ball. So I will stick with what I said y'all better win it all this year because y'all take a major hit next year and back to waiting another 29 yearsto win another title. That is a good point, with 20 seniors returning the Lions will have a different mix next year even though some of the younger kids have gotten a lot of playing time this year. The Tigers are in a similar situation with 23 seniors as well.

Tin Cup
10-15-2010, 12:11 PM
This team will never be replaced. We have some talent coming back but no one will ever tell you next years team will be this years team.

DaHop72
10-15-2010, 12:13 PM
but no one will ever tell you next years team will be this years team. Now TC, you know there is "ONE". :devil: :devil:

Snydertigersrul
10-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by ctown

Brownwood freshmen didn't beat the Snyder freshmen, the Snyder freshmen beat the Snyder freshmen

ctown
10-15-2010, 04:02 PM
I sense a tremor in the force. As if millions of voices cried out and were suddenly silenced.

(cue Darth Rocket):devil: