PDA

View Full Version : Reg 3 Toughest Schedule?

rykerx144
10-14-2010, 08:26 AM
now that we are half way through the season, who in reg 3 has the toughest schedule?

Paratrooper
10-14-2010, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by rykerx144
now that we are half way through the season, who in reg 3 has the toughest schedule?

Kirbyville.....plain and simple

rykerx144
10-14-2010, 11:10 AM
i know they have a tough schedule but wasnt sure how it rates with some of the other top ten in the state?

Kville schedule

Silsbee scrimmage
Ozen 4a scrimmage
Coldspring
Newton
Wills Point
Vidor 4a
Bridge City
West Orange Stark
Huntington*
Center*
Jasper *
Diboll*

thats a pretty tough schedule for a team that just moved up to 3a and still is undefeated!

eagles_victory
10-14-2010, 12:03 PM
i know they have a tough schedule but wasnt sure how it rates with some of the other top ten in the state?

Kville schedule

Silsbee scrimmage
Ozen 4a scrimmage
Coldspring
Newton
Wills Point
Vidor 4a
Bridge City
West Orange Stark
Huntington*
Center*
Jasper *
Diboll*

thats a pretty tough schedule for a team that just moved up to 3a and still is undefeated! who cares who they scimmaged?

WOS87
10-14-2010, 12:04 PM
I'd say WO-S has just as tough a schedule as we've played undefeated Kirbyville and undefeated #6 4A Friendswood in addition to having to play 4A Nederland, Silsbee, Jasper and Bridge City.

;-)

Welcome to the board by the way! I hope we get another shot at the Wildcats later on this season.

Paratrooper
10-14-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
I'd say WO-S has just as tough a schedule as we've played undefeated Kirbyville and undefeated #6 4A Friendswood in addition to having to play 4A Nederland, Silsbee, Jasper and Bridge City.

;-)

Welcome to the board by the way! I hope we get another shot at the Wildcats later on this season.

Jasper is 1-6 this year? Typically I would say that is a big win but not this year. I don't think there is much of a comparison between K'ville and WOS by schedule.

Old Cardinal
10-14-2010, 01:53 PM
Kirbyville has the toughest schedule in Region III and maybe in the State, for a 3A squad.

Old Green
10-14-2010, 01:55 PM

Kville schedule

Silsbee scrimmage
Ozen 4a scrimmage
Coldspring
Newton
Wills Point
Vidor 4a
Bridge City
West Orange Stark
Huntington*
Center*
Jasper *
Diboll*

thats a pretty tough schedule for a team that just moved up to 3a and still is undefeated! That is pretty rugged schedule.

Welcome to the Board Rykerx144

rykerx144
10-15-2010, 11:50 AM
thanks guys for the welcome comments. I have that fish out of water feel right now but Itll get better!