View Full Version : Bridge City vs Silsbee

Paratrooper
10-13-2010, 10:48 AM
Should be a really good game

Bridge City 5-1
Silsbee 4-2

trojandad
10-13-2010, 02:04 PM
somebody help me with what happened on the silsbee - orangefield game? none of the boards predicted that game to be that close.....we played of just before that game and they weren't very good at all.....is silsbee that down??

Old Cardinal
10-13-2010, 02:36 PM
I look for Bridge City to take Silsbee.

That was a 38-34 win over Orangefield...it seemed to just be a matter of when the clock ran out as to who would win the game.

Silsbee will be the third team in 21-3a and get the nod for the Division I status.

Old Cardinal
10-13-2010, 04:16 PM
To T-Dad:

Orangefield had to start out with few experienced players at the first of the season.

They have made great strides to build a-- now competitive team.

trojandad
10-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
To T-Dad:

Orangefield had to start out with few experienced players at the first of the season.

They have made great strides to build a-- now competitive team.

doesn't explain such a gain.....they played us 14 days before the silsbee close game, thats not explained with additional development time.....but to be fair, they've played everyone competitive but didn't show up against us, had less than 100 yards of total offense and no rushing defense at all......only the shepherd game has been an easier game for us this year....when i saw they played silsbee so well i just wondered who might have been missing against us......

Paratrooper
10-14-2010, 08:37 AM
Both really haven't played any super teams in the 3A with the exception of BC playing K'Ville in which BC lost 51-31

The only real difference is BC has dominated the teams they have beat.

BC
PF 231
PA 77

Silsbee
PF 191
PA 131