PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Coach S.

'Necks 2013-14
10-13-2010, 07:34 AM
:clap: Got good news last night from my freshman Roughneck. West Columbia HC Leland Surovik stated that ALL players will travel with the varsity to all playoff games(which I hope is at least several!). Anyway, I'm sure that this is nothing new to some schools but I don't know if WC has ever brought everybody along before. I like it.

Tiger Turtle
10-13-2010, 08:01 AM
TJ Mills always did that at Sealy. One year, we were way ahead of Newton (82-6 final) at the half and the freshman defensive front 7 played the last 10 minutes of the game. It's a great experience for the kids.

baseballcoach13
10-13-2010, 08:19 AM
Dude, that's a goocher.

You need to rephrase that....

Coach S will allow all players to traverl IF they make the playoffs. Stating it like they have already sewed up a spot is a major goocher.

Didn't you see Stand By Me?

'Necks 2013-14
10-13-2010, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
Dude, that's a goocher.

You need to rephrase that....

Coach S will allow all players to traverl IF they make the playoffs. Stating it like they have already sewed up a spot is a major goocher.

Didn't you see Stand By Me? No, that was my intent...I mean, do you REALLY think the Sharks are a threat?? And I know, I know. Gotta tcb @ Wharton first but c'mon--the playoffs are in our future.:D

baseballcoach13
10-13-2010, 09:02 AM
Anyone can get beat by anyone on a given night.....
I wouldn't look past a single opponent. Regardless.

Send_the_House
10-13-2010, 09:05 AM
This is a funny thread... obviously started by a Freshman parent, which sometimes act just as foolish as freshman themselves...

Thanks for the lol...

'Necks 2013-14
10-13-2010, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Send_the_House
This is a funny thread... obviously started by a Freshman parent, which sometimes act just as foolish as freshman themselves...

Thanks for the lol... Geez--aren't you the bright light bulb!! "obviously started by a freshman parent" What was your first clue!! Lighten up guys, I'm just glad to see the team do well after a few down years!

Johnnypaycheck
10-13-2010, 10:22 AM
Boy, that is a lot of chicken fried steaks to have to order.

Send_the_House
10-13-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by 'Necks 2013-14
Geez--aren't you the bright light bulb!! "obviously started by a freshman parent" What was your first clue!! Lighten up guys, I'm just glad to see the team do well after a few down years!

It's good to have new posters from other schools... Goodness knows we're all sick of Brownwood, Bridgeport, Wylie, Snyder, LH, Celina.... That's all I can think of atm.

Maroon87
10-13-2010, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
Dude, that's a goocher.

Awesome...:cool:

Bullaholic
10-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Send_the_House
It's good to have new posters from other schools... Goodness knows we're all sick of Brownwood, Bridgeport, Wylie, Snyder, LH, Celina.... That's all I can think of atm.

You wound me greatly, sir......:D