PDA

View Full Version : East Texas fugitive on the lose. Possibly in San Marcos area

BaseballUmp
10-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Got this in an email about an hour ago.

Area police agencies are on the lookout for an individual involved in two deadly conduct incidents earlier today in Tyler and in Nacogdoches County. Michael Lee Hail, 52-year-old white male, is suspected in the two cases and is believed to be traveling to San Marcos. He is believed to be armed with a 12 gauge shotgun and possibly other weapons. He is driving a 2010 gray Ford F-150 pickup truck with Texas license plates AP70782.

If you believe you have seen Hail or his truck, please take no action yourself, but notify police at 911.

coach
10-12-2010, 07:35 PM
a murder happened last monday in nac and he was seen on sfa campus the next day...needless to say there was hundreds of cops on campus and in the town....they eventually found the guy but needless to say it was kinda of scary

BaseballUmp
10-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Hmm wonder what this email was all about then since it happened a week ago

LE Dad
10-12-2010, 07:50 PM
All I can say is....

Lock up your doors... them East Texas guys get kinda crazy if they get a bad batch o "shine" .:D
j/k

Haven't heard about this one; I guess cause he is moving south, but Tyler seems to be getting more violent by the year. I guess it is just the fact that it is growing and becoming more urbanized. I fear that one day Texarkana will follow in their footsteps.

coach
10-12-2010, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
All I can say is....

Lock up your doors... them East Texas guys get kinda crazy if they get a bad batch o "shine" .:D
j/k

Haven't heard about this one; I guess cause he is moving south, but Tyler seems to be getting more violent by the year. I guess it is just the fact that it is growing and becoming more urbanized. I fear that one day Texarkana will follow in their footsteps.

hide yo kids hide yo wife

BaseballUmp
10-12-2010, 07:54 PM
We gon fiiiiind you, we gon find you

LE Dad
10-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by coach
hide yo kids hide yo wife Hows bouts I hide tha young'uns and draws ya a map to my ex ole ladys house??:D

BaseballUmp
10-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Hows bouts I hide tha young'uns and draws ya a map to my ex ole ladys house??:D

That aint right haha

BaseballUmp
10-12-2010, 09:09 PM
http://www.cbs19.tv/Global/story.asp?S=13309946&config=H264 I think its a different 1 coach

Looking4number8
10-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Got this in an email about an hour ago.

Area police agencies are on the lookout for an individual involved in two deadly conduct incidents earlier today in Tyler and in Nacogdoches County. Michael Lee Hail, 52-year-old white male, is suspected in the two cases and is believed to be traveling to San Marcos. He is believed to be armed with a 12 gauge shotgun and possibly other weapons. He is driving a 2010 gray Ford F-150 pickup truck with Texas license plates AP70782.

If you believe you have seen Hail or his truck, please take no action yourself, but notify police at 911.

Thanks buddy. My daughter is a sophomore at Texas State and I gave her a call. She had gotten a text from the school (as did all kids) but when I called she was at an intermural football game leaning against the back fence with one friend. She had already forgotten about the text. Anyways because of your post she and her buddy and headed to the stands to stay in large groups (under daddy's plea). Anyways, I thank you!

coach
10-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
http://www.cbs19.tv/Global/story.asp?S=13309946&config=H264 I think its a different 1 coach

o i know it is a different guy...lol they caught him the next day i was just saying there was a similar situation in nac last week

BaseballUmp
10-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Thanks buddy. My daughter is a sophomore at Texas State and I gave her a call. She had gotten a text from the school (as did all kids) but when I called she was at an intermural football game leaning against the back fence with one friend. She had already forgotten about the text. Anyways because of your post she and her buddy and headed to the stands to stay in large groups (under daddy's plea). Anyways, I thank you!

Lol no problem my mom told me to go home and lock all the doors and windows haha

coach
10-12-2010, 10:11 PM
i didnt even tell my mom bc she would have crapped a brick and made me come home

Old Tiger
10-13-2010, 12:11 AM
my girlfriend told me about this I laughed and said lock your door.

BaseballUmp
10-13-2010, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
my girlfriend told me about this I laughed and said lock your door.

Haha atta boy

BaseballUmp
10-13-2010, 12:24 AM
http://dailysentinel.com/news/article_516b15be-d658-11df-87d8-001cc4c002e0.html (http://http://dailysentinel.com/news/article_516b15be-d658-11df-87d8-001cc4c002e0.html)

Well he was arrested back at his house in Louisiana...not sure why they thought he was headed through San Marcos and decided to add some tension to us students, but oh well safety first I guess.

Apparently I read everything wrong earlier. I thought this guy had killed 2 people. Guess not which is good for all involved. Lol got mom all worked up for nothing. Texted her that supposedly a killer was on the run and possibly headed towards san marcos...haha pretty sure she was scared.