PDA

View Full Version : Raymondville vs. La Feria?

BigKat20
10-29-2002, 03:21 PM
Who will win? A offense with a fiesty full back and a awesome o-line? Or a defense thats is ranked 2nd in the district? The odds will determine a whole lot in Friday nights game in Raymondville. For me as a player, we a are working hard for this win and are trying to look into the playoffs as 2nd place in district. The Bearkats have a good offense if we don't fumble, so if our offense plays great, then our defense needs to play at a level we have never been to this year. So the odds right to me is Raymondville by 14:)
GO KATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #20

footballgal
10-29-2002, 03:38 PM
I will repeat....

I will go with La Feria by at least 7. La Feria has the 2nd best defense in the district that I have seen this season. Good players like Almanza, won't have two bad games in a row, so look out for him.

Big Tarp 74
10-29-2002, 06:40 PM
Footballgal, I have to go with Raymondville. Raymondville needs this win, and I think Raymondville has a better offense than La Feria, however I do agree La Feria has a good defense, I still think Raymondville defense can hold La Feria giving Raymondville offense time to work on La Feria defense. La Feria can be beat to the outside, an if I was Raymondville that were I would go. eek!

footballgal
10-29-2002, 07:03 PM
All I can say Big Tarp, is the old but true cliché (most cases); "Defense wins championships"-(Well, games in this case). Raymondville's Defense is mediocre at best, which I think La Feria will be able to definitely pass on and even run a little on them.

Kool Tarpon 21
10-30-2002, 07:52 AM
I think this is going to be a close game. For some odd reason I think Raymonville is going to win. I think they have a good offense. La Feria on the other hand, has a good defense. I think this game will be a good game to watch. I'm going with Raymondville by 3. La Feria prove me wrong. Well, good luck to both teams.

GO BIG BLUE!!!
Missile #21

sinton66
10-30-2002, 08:32 AM
I'm in line with Data Poll on this one. LaFeria by 9. On paper, both offenses seem the same, but there is almost a 3 to 1 difference on the defensive side in favor of LF.

jmtz79
10-30-2002, 10:13 AM
Well, La Feria has a good passing game, and Raymondville has a good running game. I take Raymondville with a win cause they gave us a bigger game than La Feria did, but Raymondville could explode on their passsing game if they have to. No dissing to eather team, but im just giving my opinion. La feria is very good also, but like i said i pick Raymondville by 14.Good Luck to both teams!!

Go Big Blue!!!
Jeffery Martinez #79

Big Tarp 74
10-30-2002, 02:38 PM
What make Raymondville a wild card is their quarterback. He can run as well as pass. Their running back is good, if he can get to the outside. I think La Feria has a better Defense, but if they are not careful, Raymondville will score on them. Raymondville was able to move the ball, while La Feria was unable to.

sinton66:
I'm in line with Data Poll on this one. LaFeria by 9. On paper, both offenses seem the same, but there is almost a 3 to 1 difference on the defensive side in favor of LF.

nfcfan
10-31-2002, 02:13 PM
On a dry field.. LaFeria
On a wet field... Toss up
Raining during game... Raymondville

LaFeria is more of a passing team so...
that's why with the weather we have been having, its tough to choose between two good teams.

eek!