surfspike
10-19-2002, 06:58 PM
just wondering what the score was.....

Rabbit'93
10-19-2002, 08:54 PM
When were they supposed to play today?

eye of the tiger
10-19-2002, 08:55 PM
Forney rolled bigtime 47-14. Laury 9 rushs 167 yards. Crabtree 2 rushs 116 yards. Forney 514 total yards offense. Not to shabby at all.
http://dallasnews.statsonline.com/football/02/stats/event33086.shtm

aamove
10-19-2002, 11:04 PM
Forney was definitely in control of the game scoring three times in the first quarter, although they failed to convert the PAT on any of these scores. The kicking game still needs some work. Ferris scored once in the first half and Forney scored three more touchdowns in the second quarter. At the end of the half the score was 40 to 7. Forney scored one more time in the third and pulled most of their starters. Ferris had the only score in the fourth. Over all it was a good game for Forney. :D :p

Rabbit'93
10-20-2002, 12:51 AM
Thanks for the update guys.

Wallflower
10-20-2002, 08:21 AM
Forney needs some competition to prepare for the post season. Wills Point looms on the horizon....

cajun1
10-20-2002, 08:59 AM
The storm is approching for that day when Forney and Wills Point to meet!!!
Let's just see where the sun is going to shine after the game.....

Jimbotex40
10-20-2002, 07:19 PM
cujun, youre such a smart slut. i love it

By the way, the sexiest man to ever walk the face of the earth (Coy Davis) caught a TD from the 2nd sexiest man to ever walk the face of the earth (Caleb Hanie).

jason
10-20-2002, 08:16 PM
Hey Jimbo...that last statement cleared a LOT of things up for me...HAHA..I'll talk to you later, tell your mom I said HI !!!

cajun1
10-20-2002, 08:38 PM
Sound like there is alot of sexy men in forney,just wondering what type of FB team yall have telling each other how sexy each other are. LOL maybe I need to tell the tigers to watch yalls hands and don't drop the ball..LOL

Jimbotex40
10-20-2002, 09:10 PM
hello again, cajun.

how do you do?
me? you ask
im very good, thanks for asking

i would like to reaffrim what i have previously mentioned, you are a very very very smart slut, but you are also very very very silly and frightening at times.

please know that i do not play football for forney. also, note that their players are not homo***uals. they are beastly sexy men.

cajun1
10-20-2002, 09:27 PM
Beastly sexy men??? Maybe they need to paint flowers on their helmets. LOL
And call them self the litle fairies.. :D

Jimbotex40
10-20-2002, 09:51 PM
cajun, i can assure you that these forney jackrabbits need no flowers on their helmets due to the fact that they are, as i previously replied, beastly sexy men.

cajun, i mean, were talking GQ Mr. handsome here.

not the sissy type guys such that wills point might have to offer

surfspike
10-20-2002, 11:53 PM
jimbotex.....i can guess that you are the jimmy that rants and shouts over the crowd? i could be wrong. if ur wondering i was a grad in 01.

cajun1
10-21-2002, 06:40 AM
Sissy type, I heard that all the boys in forney has soap on a rope.
Well truely I can't say that because I know a few of them and they are good kids but, I am not speaking for the rest..
As for the power plant I hope that yall do pick up some athletes from all those construction worker around there because when yall do go 4A your going to need all the help you can get.
Well see yall in about four weeks. :D

WpSr03
10-22-2002, 12:09 AM
There's no point in even talking about Forney Wp... Wp has it in the bag, could there be an easier game? Forney shouldn't even be in the top 25 on any poll this year from what I have seen now. I thought them to be a good team, but no. Wp offense will stun Forney when it comes to it, I'm thinking by 35+ points. There isn't a defense in this state that can hold our passing, and it is that fact that is going to lead us to topple most everyone. Our D may be mediocre, but just try to keep as much points on the board as Wp... Good luck to anyone who trys...

surfspike
10-22-2002, 01:03 AM
don't doubt a very good team, becuase if you underestimate this forney team....you are in for a rude awakening. No they don't have dabryan blanton....or bryson brown, but their depth and speed will prove them a state contender. Wills point has the easiest district in the state....I'd like to see which district is easier. please humor me.

Jacket2000
10-22-2002, 08:50 AM
WpSr03:
There's no point in even talking about Forney Wp... Wp has it in the bag, could there be an easier game? Forney shouldn't even be in the top 25 on any poll this year from what I have seen now. I thought them to be a good team, but no. Wp offense will stun Forney when it comes to it, I'm thinking by 35+ points. There isn't a defense in this state that can hold our passing, and it is that fact that is going to lead us to topple most everyone. Our D may be mediocre, but just try to keep as much points on the board as Wp... Good luck to anyone who trys...That has to be the most juvenile, high-schoolish post I have ever seen! Gawd, a team gets a few wins and now they wanna get sized for Super Bowl rings! Hate to break it to ya, but there are much better teams out there than the Little Sisters of the Poor teams you've been playing; and Forney is one of'em. WP couldnt hang 35 points on Forney on their best day. Not saying that WP can't beat'em, but you'd better bring some D come playoff time. Otherwise, the basketballs will be thumping kinda early in Van Zandt county.
J2K

justanopinion
10-22-2002, 02:39 PM
wills point has no chance against the forney jackrabbits

justanopinion
10-22-2002, 02:59 PM
well i can't say no chance but if WP goes into the game thinking it's going to be an easy win they're going to be in for a surprise. But thanks for that post WPSR. It lets us know just how narrow minded you are. Now we can ignore your future posts knowing that you only look at WP and not how strong or weak (like Kemp)other teams are.

justanopinion
10-22-2002, 02:59 PM
well i can't say no chance but if WP goes into the game thinking it's going to be an easy win they're going to be in for a surprise. But thanks for that post WPSR03. It lets us know just how narrow minded you are. Now we can ignore your future posts knowing that you only look at WP and not how strong or weak (like Kemp)other teams are.

WillsPointgradTJC
10-22-2002, 05:34 PM
Although I dont agree that we have it in the bag I will say that Wills Point has a great chance and Jacket if you havent noticed they have a defence, I bet they give up no more then 14 points al distric, they have back to back shut outs and dont be suprised if they sut out the district. BTW: dont take post from WpSr03 at the feeling on the team, if you did not see him say it earlier he does not play

WpSr03
10-22-2002, 10:51 PM
Lol guys, like he said, I do not play for the team. And I am anything but narrow minded, I respect Forney believe it or not. When I made that post, I was very drunk, and saw the topic of Forney WP yet again. This is something I have tired of as of late, and I decided to get a few barks out of ppl. No it is not in the bag, but I do still believe we will win. My actual pick for that game would be a 7-14 pt difference in either direction. And I honestly believe that Forney DOES belong in the top 20. They way ppl on this board are so easy to rile up, it really trips me out wink

Rabbit'93
10-23-2002, 12:05 AM
No offense but your guy's JV could hold your districts Varsity teams to shutouts. :) Hey any of you guys ever heard of Jason Schedule or Jay Dickerson? They are a couple of guys I know from WP that have already graduated. they said that they were some of the best FB players in school history. wink

cajun1
10-23-2002, 09:02 AM
Forney yall don't need to worry about Wills Point at this time yall need to put your mind on Wilmer Hutchins. I hear they are pretty good and they have alot of speed on both sides of the ball.
I hear people telling me that last game will a good one I wished I could come see it but, I wish yall all the luck and I look forward to see yall in the play-off's....
Yes, I will agree that we have a easier district this year but, it has not always been that way for us and our goal is to go deeper into the play-off's to show everybody we do have a team this and with a little luck we maybe at State....
Dream big and it may happen that's what life is all about.. "Good Luck to everybody"
GO TIGERS......

Jimbotex40
10-23-2002, 03:22 PM
yessssssss, thank you cajun an wpsr for admiting that yall were wrong

yall are such smart sluts

i love it

and no, cajun, we at forney are not gay as you were probably hoping due to the fact that you are, but we sure do have some future models on the team.

cajun1
10-23-2002, 04:05 PM
I did not change my mind at all, Wills Point will win this game I just don't know where the score will be!!! It could be by a little or a lot but, in the finish we will have the big W!!!!
And as for being gay we are not so quit flarting with us. It sound like there is a girl traped in you boyish looking body..
You need to get some serious therapy but, you got to have a brain first so I am sorry that your hung on These Tigers like you are maybe you need to find you someone so you will be happy.

justanopinion
10-23-2002, 04:08 PM
Surfspike and Rabbit'93 I'm just curious as to who ya'll are. I'm the one that got in trouble for the air horn at the commerce game. just give me a hint or send me a private message