PDA

View Full Version : Has Been Bowls

DDBooger
10-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Corpus has done quite a few here in the last few months. Carroll vs King, King vs Ray, GP vs Carroll and FB vs Calallen. These are basically all us old folks putting the pads back on and playing. Anyone else doing this around the state? I'm sure there is. I thought about participating, but due to distance and my insurance deductible not going down until December I changed my mind. :D

Txbroadcaster
10-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Corpus has done quite a few here in the last few months. Carroll vs King, King vs Ray, GP vs Carroll and FB vs Calallen. These are basically all us old folks putting the pads back on and playing. Anyone else doing this around the state? I'm sure there is. I thought about participating, but due to distance and my insurance deductible not going down until December I changed my mind. :D

it is an industry now with a couple of companies that will do all the logisitc stuff and make a big deal out of it for money

AP Panther Fan
10-11-2010, 04:43 PM
my insurance deductible not going down until December I changed my mind. :D

Deductible or premium? Do you think you might wreck your car or visit a hospital?

I mentioned on another thread that GP and Carroll's was televised...:rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
10-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
it is an industry now with a couple of companies that will do all the logisitc stuff and make a big deal out of it for money

Thank you for not making this a lengthy or argumentative response.;) :D

Txbroadcaster
10-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Thank you for not making this a lengthy or argumentative response.;) :D

nah i like DD he is a cool cat

bigwood33
10-11-2010, 04:54 PM
I think there was a thread on here sometime last year about this type of thing. If I remember correctly, Wimberley played Dripping Springs and maybe Sweetwater played Snyder. Some of the folks from there could probably enlighten us a bit.

AP Panther Fan
10-11-2010, 04:55 PM
nah i like DD he is a cool cat

Y'all just wore me out on the global warming thread.:cool:

Txbroadcaster
10-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Y'all just wore me out on the global warming thread.:cool:

lol that is just two guys having a good ole fashon debate :D

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
I think there was a thread on here sometime last year about this type of thing. If I remember correctly, Wimberley played Dripping Springs and maybe Sweetwater played Snyder. Some of the folks from there could probably enlighten us a bit.

Sweetwater vs. Snyder alumni game (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=102496&highlight=alumni+game)

Old Tiger
10-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Some lady out of Waco tried to do a Cameron/Rockdale one but apparently she sucked at getting the word out.

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Some lady out of Waco tried to do a Cameron/Rockdale one but apparently she sucked at getting the word out.

Ours wasn't publicized very well either. Atleast not in Sweetwater.
It looked like half of Snyder High School showed up to cheer
Black Magic everytime he ALMOST made a tackle though.

DDBooger
10-11-2010, 07:33 PM
nah i like DD he is a cool cat Feelings mutual buddy.

DDBooger
10-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Deductible or premium? Do you think you might wreck your car or visit a hospital?

I mentioned on another thread that GP and Carroll's was televised...:rolleyes: Deductible. Any outpatient surgical procedure has a 1000 dollar deductible for me. At least that's how it is written on my card.

DDBooger
10-11-2010, 07:38 PM
What two teams would y'all like to see play again? Of particular game? Tyler vs Plano East :)

DDBooger
10-11-2010, 07:39 PM
What two teams would y'all like to see play again? Or particular game? Tyler vs Plano East :)

BaseballUmp
10-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Is there a "Never Was" bowl as well? lol

and your right OT, after a couple adult beverages, people start talking "Yea man let's do this it would be so much fun. Im still so good we would blast them..." then we all came to realize its been 3-4 years for us atleast and none of us are in shape any more and would be pretty embarrassing lol