PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL fantasy update - week 5

jason
10-11-2010, 01:24 PM
armadillos 63.66
werenotdetroit 77.96
armadillos undefeated season will come to an end...

michigan panthers 96.28
emerson1s team 146.74
final

highschoolfan78's 85.6
p4s 110.33
looks like p4s will stop her 3 game losing streak after being the leagues top scorer in week 1

quebec nordiques 58.22
maroon87 64.93
both have action in MNF....looks like its maroon87's to lose....

the untouchables 92.19
lion_addict 112.66
the untouchables are getting touched every week....lion_addict looks for 2 in a row after starting 0-3....

jack chit 100.47
spirates 77.19
spirates has action tonight in MNF but its unlikely to be enough....

jason
10-11-2010, 01:24 PM
i will not be able to do upates next week - i am getting married saturday and will be on my honeymoon until friday...

pirate4state
10-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by jason
i will not be able to do upates next week - i am getting married saturday and will be on my honeymoon until friday... I'll post them....slacker! :p :D

sahen
10-11-2010, 04:13 PM
matt schaub is really aggravating...i think im gonna have to just sit him and play mcnabb, if i would be getting any production at all out of the quarterback position (minus week 2) i would probably have won 2 more games...he is absolutely killing me...

the first 2 years i did this i lost 4 games total....now in 5 weeks i have lost 4...yikes, talk about a drop off...

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by sahen
matt schaub is really aggravating...i think im gonna have to just sit him and play mcnabb, if i would be getting any production at all out of the quarterback position (minus week 2) i would probably have won 2 more games...he is absolutely killing me...

the first 2 years i did this i lost 4 games total....now in 5 weeks i have lost 4...yikes, talk about a drop off...

I'm right there with you on Shaub. I have him in my work league.
VY is gonna be my starter the rest of the way.

jason
10-12-2010, 08:20 AM
week 5 results
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8510/4results.jpg

week 5 standings
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9999/4standings.jpg

week 6 matchups
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/3413/6matchups.jpg

well the mighty armadillos have fallen leaving no undefeated teams left in the league....if my memory is correct, this is the quickest all of the teams have at least one loss since we've started this league - seems like we always had one team get to 7 or 8 wins before their first loss, i could be wrong though....

things seem to be fairly competitive with a few teams with multiple losses scoring more total points than those with just one loss....

game of the week:

#1 armadillos vs #2 emerson1's team

with the owner of the armadillos getting married this weekend and the owner of emerson1's team being the best man, we'll see which team can come out of this weekend with the victory - which owner can keep his head on straight enough to pick a lineup that can get the job done....

in week 5 the armadillos were the lowest scoring team in the league while emerson1s team was the highest but it appears that the armadillos will have their full roster available this week....

pirate4state
10-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by jason
game of the week:

#1 armadillos vs #2 emerson1's team

with the owner of the armadillos getting married this weekend and the owner of emerson1's team being the best man, we'll see which team can come out of this weekend with the victory - which owner can keep his head on straight enough to pick a lineup that can get the job done....

in week 5 the armadillos were the lowest scoring team in the league while emerson1s team was the highest but it appears that the armadillos will have their full roster available this week.... :clap: :clap: LOL good luck, men! :D