PDA

View Full Version : Columbia vs Wharton

RoughNeck2011
10-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Columbia is coming off a 38-7 win against Needville, Needville had the #1 defense but Columbia put up 409 yards against them. Wharton is coming off a 14-9 loss against Sweeny, Who Wins?

Saggy Aggie
10-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Necks by a lot. Just gotta stop Wharton's RB (leading the district in yards). I feel like WC will slow him down enough, and WC's offense will walk all over Wharton.

RoughNeck2011
10-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Necks by a lot. Just gotta stop Wharton's RB (leading the district in yards). I feel like WC will slow him down enough, and WC's offense will walk all over Wharton.

:2thumbsup Couldn't agree more.

Necked
10-11-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm curious as to why Sweeny had so much trouble with Wharton. The Game Time video only covered the highlights of the game, but not why they almost lost that game. That and the Royal game where they gave up a ton of yards leads me to suspect Sweeny is having some issues crop up.
We shouldn't have any difficulty beating Wharton, at least in theory. Its interesting to note that this will be only our second game on real grass this late in the season...

RoughNeck2011
10-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Necked
I'm curious as to why Sweeny had so much trouble with Wharton. The Game Time video only covered the highlights of the game, but not why they almost lost that game. That and the Royal game where they gave up a ton of yards leads me to suspect Sweeny is having some issues crop up.

Sweeny doesn't have near as much talent as WC does, they have 2 or 3 key players that if you shut them down, they crumble, in comparison to WC who has too many threats offensively and defensively to be able to shut down.

HEMOTOXIC
10-11-2010, 09:33 PM
I have nothing against Wharton, but I was not impressed at all. Maybe it was a bad night. Who knows? After the initial drive, the game wasn't even close. I wasn't sure if the Tigers were that bad or the Rattlers were that good. I was expecting the team who lost to Royal by 12 to show up. But, it never happened. Final Navasota 49-12 with the opportunity to score more.

Anyhow, good luck to Wharton and WC! My pick is WC.

Saggy Aggie
10-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
I have nothing against Wharton, but I was not impressed at all. Maybe it was a bad night. Who knows? After the initial drive, the game wasn't even close. I wasn't sure if the Tigers were that bad or the Rattlers were that good. I was expecting the team who lost to Royal by 12 to show up. But, it never happened. Final Navasota 49-12 with the opportunity to score more.

Anyhow, good luck to Wharton and WC! My pick is WC. Yeah, Wharton hasn't been very good since Ansley was there. It's going to be a long night for Wharton on Friday.

zebrablue2
10-12-2010, 07:04 AM
Roughnecks by a bunch!!!

Lucky2Coach
10-12-2010, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Necked
We shouldn't have any difficulty beating Wharton, at least in theory. Its interesting to note that this will be only our second game on real grass this late in the season...

Ran a total of 31 plays on offense. Dropped a 4th down TD in the EZ on the first drive, which I believe was p.i, but they never call that in Brazoria County. Had three drives ended because of bad snaps, two on the ground and one about twenty yards over QBs head. Had 245 yards total offense including the -30 on those bad snaps. O-line forgot how to pass protect this week. Sweeny has some things to tighten up, no doubt!

It's a lot easier said then done to stop those 3 big threats!The other skill kids aren't too bad either.

Lucky2Coach
10-12-2010, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by RoughNeck2011
Sweeny doesn't have near as much talent as WC does, they have 2 or 3 key players that if you shut them down, they crumble, in comparison to WC who has too many threats offensively and defensively to be able to shut down.

We'll see about that soon enough!

Bigraid
10-12-2010, 08:50 AM
I dont know about WC. they look good at times. But I was at the Stafford / WC game and it was 8-0 with 7 minutes left in the 3rd before WC opened it up..and Stafford handed them some easy opportunities there to help them get rolling. . However, Sealy had a 35-0 lead on Stafford before halftime. I think wharton can play with WC.

Ron Burgandy
10-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Bigraid
I dont know about WC. they look good at times. But I was at the Stafford / WC game and it was 8-0 with 7 minutes left in the 3rd before WC opened it up..and Stafford handed them some easy opportunities there to help them get rolling. . However, Sealy had a 35-0 lead on Stafford before halftime. I think wharton can play with WC.

8-0 in the middle of the 3rd? Every team that has beaten stafford this year has been up by at least 30 at halftime What happened with WC / Stafford to make it 8-0 in the middle of the 3rd ? Staffords defense must have stepped up big.

baseballcoach13
10-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Ditka had to leave after WC scored on the first drive. He had a stomach bug. He returned in full 'body' armor to play the second half.

pancho villa
10-12-2010, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Ron Burgandy
8-0 in the middle of the 3rd? Every team that has beaten stafford this year has been up by at least 30 at halftime What happened with WC / Stafford to make it 8-0 in the middle of the 3rd ? Staffords defense must have stepped up big.

West Columbia was still worn out after scoring so many TDs in their second scrimage.

Bigraid
10-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
West Columbia was still worn out after scoring so many TDs in their second scrimage.

welll Pancho Villa, save that for your boys at BR. I was at the WC Stafford game. Yall didnt look too impressive to me that night. I've seen alot of teams this year, and I think yall will have your hands full a couple of times. Seems like scoring on BR in a scrimmage was the pinnacle for yall. Most good coaches and teams aim to win championships, not scrimmages.

baseballcoach13
10-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Funny how so many people make references to the games that BR just happened to have scouts at.... just sayin

Bigraid
10-12-2010, 11:07 AM
I am not allowed to go to a game and comment on what I see?
I'm sorry. Who pulled your chain?

Bigraid
10-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
Funny how so many people make references to the games that BR just happened to have scouts at.... just sayin

I happen to know several people from stafford and follow them when I can. I can tell you right now, after talking to the people i know at stafford, they felt like of all the non HISD teams they had played this year, WC was the least sound, and they felt like the had a chance to win the game. They said that Bridge City and Sealy were far better prepared, more sound, and more talented. So since this is a message board, I decided to put my thoughts down on the board. BR might have scouts at every game in texas. that has no bearing on me. man...WC is obsessed with BR. I have nothing to do with them. Like I said...most coaches focus on winning championships...not gossip about other teams.

baseballcoach13
10-12-2010, 11:20 AM
they felt like the had a chance to win the game. teams.

at what point in a 41-0 game does the loser have a chance to win? before the kickoff maybe? It may have only been 8-0 at half but how many yards did Stafford have at that time? Regardless of how they 'felt' you aren't in the game if you cant move the football.

Bigraid
10-12-2010, 11:28 AM
at what point in a 41-0 game does the loser have a chance to win? before the kickoff maybe? It may have only been 8-0 at half but how many yards did Stafford have at that time? Regardless of how they 'felt' you aren't in the game if you cant move the football.

OK.let me walk you WC peeps through this ONE MORE TIME....
We are talking about teams winning CHAMPIONSHIPS...my comment is that WC had an 8-0 LEAD on STAFFORD with 7 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. my point is that WC is going to have to play MORE CONSISTENTLY than that to beat a GOOD FOOTBALL team in the future, on the way to a POSSIBLE CHAMPIONSHIP.

all i hear you saying is that you were just playing lights out the first half at stafford.

baseballcoach13
10-12-2010, 11:36 AM
OK.let me walk you WC peeps through this ONE MORE TIME....
We are talking about teams winning CHAMPIONSHIPS...my comment is that WC had an 8-0 LEAD on STAFFORD with 7 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. my point is that WC is going to have to play MORE CONSISTENTLY than that to beat a GOOD FOOTBALL team in the future, on the way to a POSSIBLE CHAMPIONSHIP.

all i hear you saying is that you were just playing lights out the first half at stafford.

Still didn't answer the question of when Stafford felt they were in the game...

Didnt think I said 'lights out'..but ok. whatever.

And yes, WC would have to play better than they did in the first half to win any championship. Don't think anyone would argue with that statement.

RoughNeck2011
10-12-2010, 12:29 PM
any team that can hold a team to -21 rushing yards is gonna do just fine.

Bigraid
10-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by RoughNeck2011
any team that can hold a team to -21 rushing yards is gonna do just fine.

Team Stats
West Columbia Columbia Stafford
Total yards 399 201
First downs 23 7
Rushes/Yds 43/297 33/133
Average rush 6.91 4.03
Comp/Atts 8/10/0 7/10/0
Pass yards 102 68
Comp pct 80 70
Punts 1 6
Punting Yards 45 187
Punting Average 45 31.17
Fumbles/Lost 1/0 3/1
Penalties-yards 6-45 4-25

Stafford didnt have negative 21 rushing yards according to the chronicle
Stafford 33 rushes for 133 yards

baseballcoach13
10-12-2010, 01:32 PM
The Chron had it WAAAAY off. Check it again. they had a kid down for 1 rush att for 95 yards...you were there, so you should know that didn't happen.

Bigraid
10-12-2010, 01:42 PM
The Chron had it WAAAAY off. Check it again. they had a kid down for 1 rush att for 95 yards...you were there, so you should know that didn't happen.

ok take the entire 95 away..that leaves 38 yards.

what about the other 59 yards that stafford lacks to make it -21 yards rushing?

baseballcoach13
10-12-2010, 01:46 PM
"While Columbia’s offense was rolling up the points, its defense was even more . The Roughnecks not only shut out the Spartans, they limited them to only 47 yards of total offense and five first downs. Stafford finished with minus-22 yards on the ground.
The Spartans broke into Columbia territory only once in the game, and that came in the second quarter when they reached the Roughnecks’ 37-yard line. A holding call on the next play dropped them back to the 47, and they never moved closer to Columbia’s end zone from that point."

baseballcoach13
10-12-2010, 01:48 PM
ok take the entire 95 away..that leaves 38 yards.

what about the other 59 yards that stafford lacks to make it -21 yards rushing?

That's a very good question. I have no idea where those stats came from. My point was if that one person's stats are wrong, couldn't the rest be as well? You were there....you tell us how many rushing yards they had.

Lucky2Coach
10-12-2010, 01:49 PM
Seriously... Columbia beat the ever-living piss out of Stafford! Columbia is a really good football team, and Stafford is ready for basketball season.

That being said... Columbia will beat the "DOG" out of Wharton!

baseballcoach13
10-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Careful lucky, those BR peeps, errr I mean people will have you explaining blocking schemes again.

Bigraid
10-12-2010, 01:57 PM
That's a very good question. I have no idea where those stats came from. My point was if that one person's stats are wrong, couldn't the rest be as well? You were there....you tell us how many rushing yards they had.
no yall killed them. I know for sure there was no 95 yard run. Unless it was during one of the times i nodded off.
but i was asking because they did have some positive plays, i thought they were passes however.

Bigraid
10-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Careful lucky, those BR peeps, errr I mean people will have you explaining blocking schemes again.

no connection to BR.
yall must have a man crush on those guys

baseballcoach13
10-12-2010, 02:00 PM
They did have some passes for gains. I think they ended up with 60 something yards of passing. Several late in the 4th qt.

Also WC #1 back only played one full series.

baseballcoach13
10-12-2010, 02:01 PM
no connection to BR.
yall must have a man crush on those guys

:hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:

JDOG
10-12-2010, 02:47 PM
What about BPort WC. Did you kill them also. You did beat La Grange like 48-45 or something like that. But I think the next week Sealy beat them by 45? The Necks are awesome!

Saggy Aggie
10-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by JDOG
What about BPort WC. Did you kill them also. You did beat La Grange like 48-45 or something like that. But I think the next week Sealy beat them by 45? The Necks are awesome! FWIW, If you want to compare more common scores.....

Sealy 45-0 over Stafford.
WC 41-0 over Stafford.

Sealy 38-6 over needville.
WC 38-7 over needville.

And for the record, wc beat lg by 10.

Sure wc struggled a bit with lg, but the other 2 scores are pretty comparable, right?

maestro
10-12-2010, 07:07 PM

those are season stats...wharton rb has been little better than ave. the last 4 ballgames.

Necked
10-12-2010, 07:56 PM
Its a little odd to be talking about championships & comparisons to Sealy. After all, they are coming off a 2 win season & are filthy with underclassmen. There is no way to tell how they will handle the postseason. They have three things to look forward to for the playoffs: They continue the trend of not losing the ball through turnovers, Flannel & Lewis will be healthy (fingers crossed), & region IV is not deep. That is the recipe for a long playoff run...

4x100jackets
10-12-2010, 09:16 PM
PALACIOS WILL KICK ALL OF YOU @$$'$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Necked
10-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by 4x100jackets

Will they beat Sweeny too? we can still make the playoffs if they do...

'Necks 2013-14
10-12-2010, 09:22 PM
PALACIOS WILL KICK ALL OF YOU @$$'$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More like you need 4 straight-jackets dude!! :fnypost:

Saggy Aggie
10-12-2010, 09:25 PM
I'll take the dub by 21+ this week. Give them Sweeny Weenies something to think about. :)

Necked
10-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Make it 20+ Saggy, they're still missin' PATs...:D

RoughNeck2011
10-12-2010, 09:54 PM

Palacios isn't even gonna make the playoffs, let alone beat Sweeny this week or anybody else in their district.

RoughNeck2011
10-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Team Stats
Total yards 399 201
First downs 23 7
Rushes/Yds 43/297 33/133
Average rush 6.91 4.03
Comp/Atts 8/10/0 7/10/0
Pass yards 102 68
Comp pct 80 70
Punts 1 6
Punting Yards 45 187
Punting Average 45 31.17
Fumbles/Lost 1/0 3/1

Columbia Defense held them to -22 on the ground, but Stafford had around 65 passing yards most of which coming from when they drove down to the Columbia 30 and got stopped.

RoughNeck2011
10-12-2010, 09:59 PM
My Prediction is..If Columbia plays to their full potential physically and mentally..Columbia rolls Wharton by 35 at LEAST.

HEMOTOXIC
10-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Team Stats
Total yards 399 201
First downs 23 7
Rushes/Yds 43/297 33/133
Average rush 6.91 4.03
Comp/Atts 8/10/0 7/10/0
Pass yards 102 68
Comp pct 80 70
Punts 1 6
Punting Yards 45 187
Punting Average 45 31.17
Fumbles/Lost 1/0 3/1

FYI, the Chronicle isn't the most reliable source. They have Navasota losing to Willis 34-23.:thinking:

RoughNeck2011
10-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
FYI, the Chronicle isn't the most reliable source. They have Navasota losing to Willis 34-23.:thinking:

:iagree:

Saggy Aggie
10-12-2010, 10:14 PM
"While Columbia’s offense was rolling up the points, its defense was even more . The Roughnecks not only shut out the Spartans, they limited them to only 47 yards of total offense and five first downs. Stafford finished with minus-22 yards on the ground.
The Spartans broke into Columbia territory only once in the game, and that came in the second quarter when they reached the Roughnecks’ 37-yard line. A holding call on the next play dropped them back to the 47, and they never moved closer to Columbia’s end zone from that point."

From: Thefacts.com LOL. You just shat all over bigraid's argument.

Know where I can get a copy of the full ACCURATE season and or individual game stats?

RoughNeck2011
10-12-2010, 10:17 PM
LOL. You just shat all over bigraid's argument.

Know where I can get a copy of the full ACCURATE season and or individual game stats?

Maxpreps?

Bigraid
10-13-2010, 08:50 AM

LOL. You just shat all over bigraid's argument.

Yeah. thats right. Just SHAT all over my argument huh? You are right the chronicle is not always right..but at what point did the brazoria county backwoods news...or "THE FACTS" become a reliable news source? Ha Ha thats funny

pancho villa
10-13-2010, 09:26 AM

Yeah. thats right. Just SHAT all over my argument huh? You are right the chronicle is not always right..but at what point did the brazoria county backwoods news...or "THE FACTS" become a reliable news source? Ha Ha thats funny

Dude go back to Pattison!

Bigraid
10-13-2010, 09:30 AM
Dude go back to Pattison!
???WTH??? Pattison?? where is Pattison?

Bigraid
10-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Dude go back to Pattison! I did know a guy from pattison once. he was kinda fat and dumpy looking...but a real 4x200 guru. maybe you are mistaking me for him

baseballcoach13
10-13-2010, 09:35 AM
???WTH??? Pattison?? where is Pattison?

Walk outside and look around.....that is Pattison.

Bigraid
10-13-2010, 09:52 AM
If i walk outside and look around right now I see a sign that says Clayton NM 55 miles. Definitely not in Pattison right now my friend

Bigraid
10-13-2010, 09:52 AM
Walk outside and look around.....that is Pattison.

Yall are SO OBSESSED with pattion and BR though. this is funny to me. What gives?

Saggy Aggie
10-13-2010, 09:53 AM
Yeah. thats right. Just SHAT all over my argument huh? You are right the chronicle is not always right..but at what point did the brazoria county backwoods news...or "THE FACTS" become a reliable news source? Ha Ha thats funny I mean, being that you said you were AT the game and all, you should know that those stats are indeed correct.... unless of course you weren't actually there. So tell us.... did Stafford ever get past the 37 yd line? Did they get more than 5 first downs? Etc.... I mean c'mon... if the backwoods news is so unreliable, then tell us what really happened.

pancho villa
10-13-2010, 10:03 AM
If i walk outside and look around right now I see a sign that says Clayton NM 55 miles. Definitely not in Pattison right now my friend

If you are 55 miles from Clayton NM right now it is because you are a sheep wrangler.

Bigraid
10-13-2010, 10:22 AM
If you are 55 miles from Clayton NM right now it is because you are a sheep wrangler.
Spending the day in Dalhart today and tomorrow i will be in Angel Fire in the mountains. Definitely not a sheep wrangler. But I will be in the mounatains by noon tomorrow!

pancho villa
10-13-2010, 10:25 AM
Spending the day in Dalhart today and tomorrow i will be in Angel Fire in the mountains. Definitely not a sheep wrangler. But I will be in the mounatains by noon tomorrow!

Go to Dalhart High School and holla at the Principal David Steele great guy.,

Angle Fire is awsome!

Johnnypaycheck
10-13-2010, 10:27 AM
wharton has a slight home field advantage. the visiting locker room at Tiger Field will not be able to house the large sized WC coaching staff, much less players also.

Bigraid
10-13-2010, 10:27 AM
well , you shold go to a little place between angel fire and Clayton NM sometime called Folsom Falls. the locals know its whereabouts and its pretty cool. In the middle of nowhere you walk up and all of a sudden a huge swimming hole with a waterfall. cant beat it.

pancho villa
10-13-2010, 10:32 AM
well , you shold go to a little place between angel fire and Clayton NM sometime called Folsom Falls. the locals know its whereabouts and its pretty cool. In the middle of nowhere you walk up and all of a sudden a huge swimming hole with a waterfall. cant beat it.

I won't ever go back to that part of the world. Spent 4 years there.

Bigraid
10-13-2010, 10:35 AM
gotcha where were you living up there?

pancho villa
10-13-2010, 10:47 AM
gotcha where were you living up there?

Goodwell Okla.

Bigraid
10-13-2010, 10:50 AM
panhandle state huh? thats kind of desolate out there, but the area has its good points. Good deal.

baseballcoach13
10-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Johnnypaycheck
wharton has a slight home field advantage. the visiting locker room at Tiger Field will not be able to house the large sized WC coaching staff, much less players also.

There must not be a 5adownlow anywhere.....

Bigraid
10-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Goodwell Okla.

I like to take the road from clayton to raton pass then make a circle around angel fire red river and taos and then back to texas. it makes for a good day or two . goodwell is not on the list for stops though!

pancho villa
10-13-2010, 11:00 AM
panhandle state huh? thats kind of desolate out there, but the area has its good points. Good deal.

The only good thing in that part are the girls. They are extra sweet out there.

Johnnypaycheck
10-13-2010, 11:02 AM
There must not be a 5adownlow anywhere.....

occasionally i like to lower my standards and see how my old friends that are in the lowly ranks of 3a are doing.

baseballcoach13
10-13-2010, 11:05 AM
Next Wednesday, come back by the field. I got something you can "lower " on.

pancho villa
10-13-2010, 11:07 AM
occasionally i like to lower my standards and see how my old friends that are in the lowly ranks of 3a are doing.

You 5a boys are way to important to be talking to us.

Johnnypaycheck
10-13-2010, 11:11 AM
Next Wednesday, come back by the field. I got something you can "lower " on.

yeah yeah...funny funny...go dream about working on some dirt piles...

FbCoachB40
10-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Are you saying that there are no dirt piles in 5A?? I guess that is mantenence's problem, not your's anymore...Must be nice.

Johnnypaycheck
10-13-2010, 11:15 AM
The Good Lord has blessed me with other problems to deal with instead of dirt and grass...to each his own...

baseballcoach13
10-13-2010, 11:18 AM
Won't be long until you forget what got you there boy. You'll be riding around your precious little field in a golf cart holding a bull horn.

SintonFan
10-13-2010, 11:22 AM
The only good thing in that part are the girls. They are extra sweet out there.

:doh:
I don't think you're supposed to eat them.:(

Johnnypaycheck
10-13-2010, 11:22 AM
nope, i will always remember, because in this profession, you are only one irate parent away from being thrown back down the ladder.

baseballcoach13
10-13-2010, 11:23 AM
That aint no lie....and winning doesn't always keep them happy. Go figure.

Johnnypaycheck
10-13-2010, 11:25 AM
Coaching is a wonderful profession. Gotta love it!

raider red 2000
10-13-2010, 03:05 PM
nope, i will always remember, because in this profession, you are only one irate parent away from being thrown back down the ladder.

well when it happens...gimmie a hollar....you can come down south.....our field could use your help.....it doubles as a football practice field.

NHSBulldog75
10-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Necks by 28

2 krunk
10-14-2010, 06:33 PM
This is the Dubs year. I see greatness. They will be naming streets after the coaches in Columbia Lakes, WC proper and yes......................even brazoria. Go necks!

ps. Don't be scared to throw the ball!

D4C
10-14-2010, 10:17 PM
got my Tigers by 7, i remember when they told us that WC wasnt gonna do good and they ended up beatin us by 3. friday nights can be unpredictable

'Necks 2013-14
10-15-2010, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by D4C
got my Tigers by 7, i remember when they told us that WC wasnt gonna do good and they ended up beatin us by 3. friday nights can be unpredictable :devil: Not THIS friday night!! 'Necks by 21:devil:

Lucky2Coach
10-15-2010, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by 2 krunk
This is the Dubs year. I see greatness. They will be naming streets after the coaches in Columbia Lakes, WC proper and yes......................even brazoria. Go necks!

ps. Don't be scared to throw the ball!

I want to live on Pancho Villa Ln.

pancho villa
10-15-2010, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Lucky2Coach
I want to live on Pancho Villa Ln.

Your not worthy.

baseballcoach13
10-15-2010, 08:27 AM
Can you imagine the fiesta de barrio on Pancho Villa lane

pancho villa
10-15-2010, 08:48 AM
Can you imagine the fiesta de barrio on Pancho Villa lane

It would be cinco de mayo everyday on pancho Villa Lane.

Lucky2Coach
10-15-2010, 09:14 AM
Your not worthy.

Dude, I'm hurt...emotionally hurt!

baseballcoach13
10-15-2010, 09:22 AM
I'll let you live on Baseballcoach Court. No single wides allowed though . Gotta be at least a double wide. thats the code.

pancho villa
10-15-2010, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Lucky2Coach
Dude, I'm hurt...emotionally hurt!

Ok sorry I'll let you move in, if you bring plenty of Cervesa.

Saggy Aggie
10-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Anybody willing to send me text updates of this game?

If so, PM me please.

4x100jackets
10-15-2010, 08:19 PM
WHAT IS THE SCORE

baseballcoach13
10-16-2010, 12:13 AM
Wc 48
Wharton 14