PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer at Carthage. The intangibles

Gsquared
10-11-2010, 11:05 AM
I better sit on the home side
http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=1247

Texas Bob says there are trees right behind the visitors side. Just the thought of monkies or other tree type animals a few feet from my head, makes me a tad nervous.

waterboy
10-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Just for that I ain't bringing my wallet.:D Can't say as I blame you, though. The visitor's side is too small for all of us. Some of us will probably be standing along the fence.

Gsquared
10-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Just for that I ain't bringing my wallet.:D Can't say as I blame you, though. The visitor's side is too small for all of us. Some of us will probably be standing along the fence.
Wait, theres a real good possiblilty ill forget mine or even lose mine. Can you bring yours just in case?

waterboy
10-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Wait, theres a real good possiblilty ill forget mine or even lose mine. Can you bring yours just in case?
Sorry, man. Your loyalty just tells me to leave mine at the house.:D

Gsquared
10-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Sorry, man. Your loyalty just tells me to leave mine at the house.:D
Me sittin on the Carthage side should bode well for the Buckeyes! If that Goo Goo curse stuff is real it will. I still think its a myth but.....

waterboy
10-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Me sittin on the Carthage side should bode well for the Buckeyes! If that Goo Goo curse stuff is real it will. I still think its a myth but.....
By all means, sit on the home side! I will gladly bring my wallet. I'll meet you at the concession stand.:D

Gsquared
10-11-2010, 12:05 PM
By all means, sit on the home side! I will gladly bring my wallet. I'll meet you at the concession stand.:D
:clap:

bobcat1
10-11-2010, 12:16 PM
By all means, sit on the home side! I will gladly bring my wallet. I'll meet you at the concession stand.:D He loves bananna puddin!:D

Gsquared
10-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
He loves bananna puddin!:D
Whoa! No, and I mean NO BANNANA PUDDING better make its way from the concession stand to me!!!!! Last bannana pudding I ate was Celina orange and I lost 20 lbs in two days cuz of it!!! Methinks the Bobcat faithful was tryin to assasinate me! :p

waterboy
10-11-2010, 02:05 PM
I'm not sure I trust them Carthage people, especially if we are winning. You might opt to sneak in a Snickers bar or something.:D

lulu
10-11-2010, 02:23 PM
I'm not sure I trust them Carthage people, especially if we are winning. You might opt to sneak in a Snickers bar or something.:D

I'd take that option . Them Carthage folk don't like losing.

Not that anyone does.. but......just saying:eek:

oldtownag
10-11-2010, 06:41 PM
I better sit on the home side
http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=1247

Texas Bob says there are trees right behind the visitors side. Just the thought of monkies or other tree type animals a few feet from my head, makes me a tad nervous.

If you don't want to sit around a bunch of people with long faces you best sit on the home side! I'll be there!

buckeyebob
10-12-2010, 05:54 AM
The shirt will be with us Friday....M&G will be @ halftime, south side, outside the fence. For our Bulldog friends, the Buckeyes will be in the orange & black.