PDA

View Full Version : Would Celina be undefeated if they had Prosper's schedule?

Eagle2
10-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Without killing anyone (which I know is difficult) do you think Celina would be sitting at 6-0 if they had Prosper's schedule this year? Would they have beaten Alvarado, Bridgeport, Argyle & Lovejoy in 5 week span? I haven't seen the Bobcats play this year. I knew they'd run the table going into the playoffs but they are killing everyone. Are the Cats that good this year??

Gsquared
10-11-2010, 10:10 AM
I think they would be but ya never know for sure because they didnt have to play that schedule.

Pick6
10-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I think they would be but ya never know for sure because they didnt have to play that schedule.

Let me fix that for you G

I think they would be but ya never know for sure because they didnt chose to play that schedule.

LIONS
10-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Its hard to get through that many good teams in a row with out getting a little banged up. But Celina is a very good football team so I would think they would have a very good shot at it. IMO

Tin Cup
10-11-2010, 10:23 AM
I'd say they win all of them but I'm not sure how good their pass defense is. Seems likes good spread teams can have success against them throwing but I could be wrong.

Eagle2
10-11-2010, 10:29 AM
I was impressed with Love Joy, their QB is a beast. Not sold on their D just yet though. Started strong but seemed to have gotten tired against the Eagles.

bwdlionfan
10-11-2010, 10:32 AM
I think Celina would have beaten Alvarado and Bridgeport but a game with Argyle and Lovejoy are toss ups. So either 4-2, 5-1, or 6-0.

Bosqueville
10-11-2010, 11:27 AM
What a great game Argyle/Celina would be! Man...

WildTexan972
10-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
Let me fix that for you G

I think they would be but ya never know for sure because they didnt chose to play that schedule.

non-district games for Celina are rarely "if they choose to" games....many teams won't play Celina due to their history...Dangerfield chose to and that turned out well for them, but the travel was rank for both teams....and Prosper probably will never choose to play Celina again, so no need to talk about it unless you intend to do something about it....

Celina would beat Alvarado and B'port.....they usually beat Argyle but this year we may not find out.....but the LL game will be in the playoffs so that 1 will be answered....

BossHog09
10-11-2010, 12:59 PM
actually wildtexan, it was celina who chose not to play prosper. I think you got your words mixed up. Im sure Prosper would be more than willing to schedule yall anytime. Maybe it would give yall a nice change of pace from your competition of Anna and Melissa.

bobcat1
10-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by BossHog09
actually wildtexan, it was celina who chose not to play prosper. I think you got your words mixed up. Im sure Prosper would be more than willing to schedule yall anytime. Maybe it would give yall a nice change of pace from your competition of Anna and Melissa. And this from someone at Gunter? That is rich! http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8350/newlaughqh2.gif http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8350/newlaughqh2.gif http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8350/newlaughqh2.gif

charlesrixey
10-11-2010, 01:09 PM
does it matter?

even if celina wins a state title this year prosper will complain about their easy schedule

marler1972
10-11-2010, 01:15 PM
actually wildtexan, it was celina who chose not to play prosper. I think you got your words mixed up. Im sure Prosper would be more than willing to schedule yall anytime. Maybe it would give yall a nice change of pace from your competition of Anna and Melissa.

I would not trust a word that has come out of the Prosper coaches mouth about Celina he is a ego maniac just look at his website.........I am just saying.........

marler1972
10-11-2010, 01:18 PM

oh jack leg Anna is in our District we did not pick them to be on our sched.

PPSTATEBOUND
10-11-2010, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
does it matter?

even if celina wins a state title this year prosper will complain about their easy schedule

:clap: :clap: :clap:

3afan
10-11-2010, 01:43 PM
a team's non-district slate is irrelevant ... all that matters is district wins and losses, then playoffs ... obviously

however Celina, or aTm, or Ohio State, or Southlake Carrol - pick a team - wants to play in the preseason will be what they think will work best for them.

Celina traditionally has an easier than average pre district schedule for such a highly successful program ... but look at their record. obviously it works for them so why should they change a thing?

orange machine
10-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Another attempt for Prosper to fill good about there team. If Prosper can get other people thinking that they would lose to the mentioned teams then they think they are worthy of Celina. Bottom line Celina is 7-0 and Prosper is 2-5. Prosper get over it we don't play y'all are not good and Celina is way better it's not an issue, but with y'all.

orange machine
10-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Why don't you and pick6 worry about your mighty Gunter Tigers. Hog you still havent answered my question about Gunter getting a game with Celina. You have avoided the question going on a year now.

TuckA4
10-11-2010, 02:23 PM
He won't answer because he's not from Gunter..been a fun ride for Boss Hog fooling people making them think he is from Gunter...shame on you Hog...shame on you:D

BaseballUmp
10-11-2010, 02:32 PM
So a 2-5 team calling out a 7-0 team because they didn't schedule them...sounds like Prosper is jealous cuz they aren't consistently on the same level as Celina. The Bobcats are good. Get over it Prosper. Never seen either team play, but when all you have to talk about is how said team wont play you because they are scared and that is constantly the only thing you can bring up...that is weak. So get over it and try to win some more games

BILLYFRED0000
10-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Why don't you and pick6 worry about your mighty Gunter Tigers. Hog you still havent answered my question about Gunter getting a game with Celina. You have avoided the question going on a year now.

You know that Gunter has fought tooth and nail when we were 2a to NEVER be in our district anyway. So even if bh was from gunter it is moot anyway.

Back to the topic. I think it is possible for us to still be undefeated. However we had injuries and are now just coming more or less back to full strength. So I would suggest that maybe we still have yet to play our best football.

Eagle2
10-11-2010, 02:39 PM
A lot of you morons have gotten off the topic. Why is it so hard to just answer the question? I'm just curious as to how good Celina is because they seem to be pretty impressive this year. Haven't bashed them here so don't be so sensitive. It's not breaking news Prosper is stinking this year. It is surprising to me that Celina is rolling everyone. Want t oknow where the talent popped in from because last year they were down and lost 2 dang good backs. I'm just curious if they are a real threat to contend for a state title or if their opponets are justthat bad and they haven't been tested yet. I have been to all of Prosper's games and I think Love Joy has the most talent of any of them. Their D may get them beat down the stretch but their O can move the ball.

BleedOrange
10-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Celina would be undefeated if they had Prosper's schedule in my opinion. On the other hand would Prosper be undefeated if it had played Celina's schedule? I think not. Prosper would be unable to handle Prestonwood and the Pilot Point game would also be problematic.

Pick6
10-11-2010, 02:55 PM

Gunter me? Wrong again as usual barney

BILLYFRED0000
10-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Eagle2
A lot of you morons have gotten off the topic. Why is it so hard to just answer the question? I'm just curious as to how good Celina is because they seem to be pretty impressive this year. Haven't bashed them here so don't be so sensitive. It's not breaking news Prosper is stinking this year. It is surprising to me that Celina is rolling everyone. Want t oknow where the talent popped in from because last year they were down and lost 2 dang good backs. I'm just curious if they are a real threat to contend for a state title or if their opponets are justthat bad and they haven't been tested yet. I have been to all of Prosper's games and I think Love Joy has the most talent of any of them. Their D may get them beat down the stretch but their O can move the ball.

Like I said. I think we lose to ARgyle but beat lovejoy. Argyle might be a tossup but sanger is big school and will make the playoffs unless the wheels fall off. So round one sanger and they will be good and then round two lovejoy. Lovejoy and Celina should go to Celina if both teams play to their respective levels. The difference between last year and this is the leadership on the team and the lack of controversy. IMHO the QB this year is better than either from last and the O line is also much better. That is the main reason for the improvement.
The D line is also a little better and the dbacks and line backers are getting better each game.

DaHop72
10-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by BleedOrange
Celina would be undefeated if they had Prosper's schedule in my opinion. On the other hand would Prosper be undefeated if it had played Celina's schedule? I think not. Prosper would be unable to handle Prestonwood and the Pilot Point game would also be problematic. Wow, this sounds like a bwood post.:devil: :devil:

BaseballUmp
10-11-2010, 03:05 PM
Would Celina be undefeated if they had Prosper's schedule?

Why target just Celina? Take it one step further why don't you. Name some other top tier teams

DDBooger
10-11-2010, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp

Why target just Celina? Take it one step further why don't you. Name some other top tier teams Probably because these people hate each other lol but it's good reading :)

BILLYFRED0000
10-11-2010, 03:13 PM

Why target just Celina? Take it one step further why don't you. Name some other top tier teams

The simple answer there is the fact that in the last 15 years we are the measuring stick. 9 trips to the big dance and 7 titles and with the exception of last year no more than a couple of losses a season. 5 undfeated seasons in the same stretch. Prosper knows football cause they see it often. North Texas has had the good fortune to have a good run since 95. Not just Celina.

defense51
10-11-2010, 03:30 PM
Celina might be 7-0, but a little more banged up! If they were 7-0 with Prosper's schedule their confidence would be overflowing and rightfully so. That being said we'll never know!!!

BleedOrange
10-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Wow, this sounds like a bwood post.:devil: :devil:

Maybe its contagious. I think I am ill.

DaHop72
10-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Maybe its contagious. I think I am ill. :D :D

sandbagger
10-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Without killing anyone (which I know is difficult) do you think Celina would be sitting at 6-0 if they had Prosper's schedule this year? Would they have beaten Alvarado, Bridgeport, Argyle & Lovejoy in 5 week span? I haven't seen the Bobcats play this year. I knew they'd run the table going into the playoffs but they are killing everyone. Are the Cats that good this year?? No, Celina is average at best.

BILLYFRED0000
10-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by sandbagger
No, Celina is average at best.
And of course your iq is less than your shoe size of course. I know you like to bait people. I just like to let you know how stupid you are.

Eagle2
10-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
And of course your iq is less than your shoe size of course. I know you like to bait people. I just like to let you know how stupid you are.

BILLYFRED, you make me laugh. I'm starting to like you more and more.....even though you are a kitten fan....:thinking:

Bruce
10-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Eagle2, Celina has been improving each week, are they great, no. But, they do have a fairly good team this season. Much better than last year, and not taking anything away from last year team, this year team plays as team.I feel onces we get all our players back from injuries , we well even improve more week by week. We still have few little weak spots, but time will tell. I can say one thing ,I'm not a coach by far, but I can tell you the different between and good team an a not so good team. Celina is looking ok week by week. Can they go too the big dance this season, lets wait and see. Thanks!

sandbagger
10-11-2010, 05:17 PM
And of course your iq is less than your shoe size of course. I know you like to bait people. I just like to let you know how stupid you are. Looks like you took the bait rockless

sandbagger
10-11-2010, 05:27 PM
actually wildtexan, it was celina who chose not to play prosper. I think you got your words mixed up. Im sure Prosper would be more than willing to schedule yall anytime. Maybe it would give yall a nice change of pace from your competition of Anna and Melissa. Amen boss

orange machine
10-11-2010, 05:48 PM
Like I said. I think we lose to ARgyle but beat lovejoy. Argyle might be a tossup but sanger is big school and will make the playoffs unless the wheels fall off. So round one sanger and they will be good and then round two lovejoy. Lovejoy and Celina should go to Celina if both teams play to their respective levels. The difference between last year and this is the leadership on the team and the lack of controversy. IMHO the QB this year is better than either from last and the O line is also much better. That is the main reason for the improvement.
The D line is also a little better and the dbacks and line backers are getting better each game.

Most of what you say is correct i think the part about Argyle is a little off. I think that Argyle is a good as they were last year, but i beleive Celina is way better then they were last year. In saying that i think it would be a close battle all the way through and it would come down to turnovers and penalties. Either way it would be a fun game to watch, but more than likely wont be happening.

injuredinmelee
10-11-2010, 08:30 PM
how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

BILLYFRED0000
10-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Looks like you took the bait rockless
No, you look stupid brainless. I thought I explained it down even to your level.

BossHog09
10-12-2010, 12:12 PM
orange machine, have you ever wondered maybe im not from gunter, then maybe you wouldn't feel the need to ask me the same question over and over. Its pretty funny it's taken you a year to figure that out. And i just laugh everytime you diss on gunter cause you think you're really stickin it to me.

hollywood
10-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Okay, would Celina be undefeated if they played Brownwood's schedule? I honestly think not. Just due to how some of the teams would match up against the run. JMHO

PPSTATEBOUND
10-12-2010, 12:32 PM
BILLYFRED, you make me laugh. I'm starting to like you more and more.....even though you are a kitten fan....:thinking:

Pilot Point Ends the Green Birds season.:)

WildTexan972
10-12-2010, 12:57 PM

from the next realignment on I bet Prosper won't be so quick to schedule Celina since a 3A beatin them will hurt their weak 4A image.....this year I think Butch chose not to play such a weak Prosper team so Celina would not get made even more fun of for the weak schedule, so he chose Melissa instead since they are better than Prosper....

BILLYFRED0000
10-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
from the next realignment on I bet Prosper won't be so quick to schedule Celina since a 3A beatin them will hurt their weak 4A image.....this year I think Butch chose not to play such a weak Prosper team so Celina would not get made even more fun of for the weak schedule, so he chose Melissa instead since they are better than Prosper....

Touche'......:D

bobcat1
10-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Okay, would Celina be undefeated if they played Brownwood's schedule? I honestly think not. Just due to how some of the teams would match up against the run. JMHO Just keep thinking that way. Celina only runs the ball.:rolleyes:

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Just keep thinking that way. Celina only runs the ball.:rolleyes: Easy bobcat1, you are not worthy.:D

orange machine
10-12-2010, 01:12 PM
orange machine, have you ever wondered maybe im not from gunter, then maybe you wouldn't feel the need to ask me the same question over and over. Its pretty funny it's taken you a year to figure that out. And i just laugh everytime you diss on gunter cause you think you're really stickin it to me.
So then you have to pretend your from Gunter how cool doesn't change anything so let me ask you this do you know Mr. Pelley?

WildTexan972
10-12-2010, 01:13 PM
I might just go down and watch that Superman vs. UglyMaroon game this Friday just to see the stadium and the finally decent UglyMaroons after decades of mediocrity.....

and I might just wear the color of champions to the game....you know, the color that only 1 team of 8 titles wears.....

orange machine
10-12-2010, 01:19 PM
I might just go down and watch that Superman vs. UglyMaroon game this Friday just to see the stadium and the finally decent UglyMaroons after decades of mediocrity.....

and I might just wear the color of champions to the game....you know, the color that only 1 team of 8 titles wears.....
Sounds like it will be a good game wouldn't be surprised to see the Panthers pull it out should be a close one.

MoveInDad
10-12-2010, 02:16 PM
It was mentioned how Celina scheduled weak teams like Anna and Melissa, and subsequently pointed out that Anna is in the same district. What wasn't pointed out was that Melissa coaches requested the match-up with Celina to measure the progress of their developing program. And that Celina coaches have been assisting Melissa coaches in developing a successful program for the last few years... and that Melissa isn't the only program Celina coaches have shared their experience with when requested.

As to the strength of the rest of the non-district schedule, we can debate all day that playing 2 defending state champions (2a and Div 1 private school) doesn't make up for not scheduling Prosper... personally, I know every Celina fan and player wanted the game.

I also feel Celina could have benefited from another 'big game' on the schedule from an emotional standpoint. But that's in hindsight, we didn't know how good this team was going to be, perhaps we still don't, and that the outcome of just about every game would be clear before the end of the 1st quarter... making games a bit ho-hum for me at least. But who knew? I think Prosper had the tougher pre-district schedule as it turns out, however I'd rather be 7-0 than 2-5 under any circumstances.

How good is Celina? Good, but not great... and I think that's whats missing from any of the debates regarding the program. Celina are rarely ever GREAT - meaning hulking D1 lineman and 4.4 190 lb backs - but they believe, they execute and most of the time they overachieve. Unlike Brownwood, who many believe is a team of destiny this year, Celina's play-off run is going to get scrappy, but I'm going with the recent past of 7 titles and 9 title games in the last 15 years over fate...

cheers!

Bruce
10-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Well said, MoveInDad. Could not have been told any better.Thanks!

bobcat1
10-12-2010, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Easy bobcat1, you are not worthy.:D I digress. I forget our place Rick.;)

sandbagger
10-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by MoveInDad
It was mentioned how Celina scheduled weak teams like Anna and Melissa, and subsequently pointed out that Anna is in the same district. What wasn't pointed out was that Melissa coaches requested the match-up with Celina to measure the progress of their developing program. And that Celina coaches have been assisting Melissa coaches in developing a successful program for the last few years... and that Melissa isn't the only program Celina coaches have shared their experience with when requested.

As to the strength of the rest of the non-district schedule, we can debate all day that playing 2 defending state champions (2a and Div 1 private school) doesn't make up for not scheduling Prosper... personally, I know every Celina fan and player wanted the game.

I also feel Celina could have benefited from another 'big game' on the schedule from an emotional standpoint. But that's in hindsight, we didn't know how good this team was going to be, perhaps we still don't, and that the outcome of just about every game would be clear before the end of the 1st quarter... making games a bit ho-hum for me at least. But who knew? I think Prosper had the tougher pre-district schedule as it turns out, however I'd rather be 7-0 than 2-5 under any circumstances.

How good is Celina? Good, but not great... and I think that's whats missing from any of the debates regarding the program. Celina are rarely ever GREAT - meaning hulking D1 lineman and 4.4 190 lb backs - but they believe, they execute and most of the time they overachieve. Unlike Brownwood, who many believe is a team of destiny this year, Celina's play-off run is going to get scrappy, but I'm going with the recent past of 7 titles and 9 title games in the last 15 years over fate...

cheers! Finally an honest opinion from a celina fan but dont forget the most recent past was 7-5 with 2nd round exit.

sandbagger
10-12-2010, 04:52 PM
No, you look stupid brainless. I thought I explained it down even to your level. Its very simple, if you dont like my post dont read them muchless dont respond, but after seeeing that you have over 4100 post in four years its clear you pin all your hopes and dreams on 16 & 17 year old highschool football players. Everybody knows that most celina poster are all blow hards and we all understand that. You need to get a life but you wont be able to take it and you will have some great wisdom you think will get under my skin

OldNavy
10-12-2010, 05:10 PM
A healthy Celina is probably still 6-0 with Prosper's schedule, however, Sandbagger, Pick6 and Keith7 would all be on here saying Celina never plays anyone and they are playing a weak schedule. Seems we heard that the last two years as well.

I don't know how they get away with insulting so many teams, especially when Celina averages about 14 games a year or more!

Still, I think it would be good for some of you who have all to answers to try on the coach's hat for awhile and when you can be as successful as Coach Ford and the Bobcats, I will happily take your criticism with more than a grain of salt.

garciap77
10-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Without killing anyone (which I know is difficult) do you think Celina would be sitting at 6-0 if they had Prosper's schedule this year? Would they have beaten Alvarado, Bridgeport, Argyle & Lovejoy in 5 week span? I haven't seen the Bobcats play this year. I knew they'd run the table going into the playoffs but they are killing everyone. Are the Cats that good this year??

YES!!! But, IF they played BROWNWOOD!!!!:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

:stirpot:

:D

;)

bobcat1
10-12-2010, 05:23 PM
At this point in History, Celina's coaches have strategically planned and been more successful in obtaining the ultimate prize than any other. Instead of complaining about how "Celina never plays anyone", step back and look at the philosophy of the stategy of winning the race. It matters not how you run the race but whether or not you run the race and win. Tough schedules or weak schedules matter not in the final game of the season if you win it.

ctown
10-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Its very simple, if you dont like my post dont read them muchless dont respond, but after seeeing that you have over 4100 post in four years its clear you pin all your hopes and dreams on 16 & 17 year old highschool football players. Everybody knows that most celina poster are all blow hards and we all understand that. You need to get a life but you wont be able to take it and you will have some great wisdom you think will get under my skin

What a cute little monkey. He is learning to type so well. It seems he has post envy.

bigwood33
10-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Okay, would Celina be undefeated if they played Brownwood's schedule? I honestly think not. Just due to how some of the teams would match up against the run. JMHO
I hope that you aren't one of the morons who think that a team that relies heavily on the run, can't be highly successful. It was only 2 short seasons ago that LH won the Div 1 Championship without throwing a pass in the championship game.
I am no Celina apologist but anyone who thinks that their run 1st and play balls out defense tradition can't win big today, is a football moron.

sandbagger
10-12-2010, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by ctown
What a cute little monkey. He is learning to type so well. It seems he has post envy. Another example of a blow hard. Hey ctown dont forget 71-21

firstdown
10-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
I hope that you aren't one of the morons who think that a team that relies heavily on the run, can't be highly successful. It was only 2 short seasons ago that LH won the Div 1 Championship without throwing a pass in the championship game.
I am no Celina apologist but anyone who thinks that their run 1st and play balls out defense tradition can't win big today, is a football moron.

bigwood that is the recipe to beating a team with a high powered offense. Run the ball to shorten the game and play hard nosed/hard hitting defense. If the team with the big offense can't match the defensive intensity they are in trouble.

bigwood33
10-12-2010, 06:40 PM
My point exactly! BTW, you guys are really good this year! Maybe better than last year and I sure didn't see THAT coming. Holler at me and I'll buy you a Coke this Friday night.

MoveInDad
10-12-2010, 07:08 PM
Finally an honest opinion from a celina fan but dont forget the most recent past was 7-5 with 2nd round exit.
Bud, you exited in the 3rd round last year and had a winning record in only 1 of the previous 5 seasons... barely. In that same time Celina was 72-6, 2 State Champs, 2 Runner-ups and a Semi-final, and both teams are undefeated so far this year.

I feel kinda stupid for having to post that information when it has been so widely discussed... but does that help you get the picture? So let's just say that last season was out of character for both teams based on a slightly more immediate view of the recent past.

sandbagger
10-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Bud, you exited in the 3rd round last year and had a winning record in only 1 of the previous 5 seasons... barely. In that same time Celina was 72-6, 2 State Champs, 2 Runner-ups and a Semi-final, and both teams are undefeated so far this year.

I feel kinda stupid for having to post that information when it has been so widely discussed... but does that help you get the picture? So let's just say that last season was out of character for both teams based on a slightly more immediate view of the recent past. If you think celina only has 6 loses in the last 5 years you did just move in. Also a few more facts wrong but your not worth wasting time on.

MoveInDad
10-12-2010, 07:27 PM
If you think celina only has 6 loses in the last 5 years you did just move in. Also a few more facts wrong but your not worth wasting time on.
I really am laughing out loud right now, spend another minute of your precious time to read the post again and then go to http://bit.ly/aV0nAD (MaxPrep) and check the records... I'm just saying ;0)

bobcat4life
10-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Celina has only lost lost 18 games in the past 16 seasons and you are comparing them to a Prosper program who has been one of the worst programs in the state outside of 2 years and one state title. Celina has played in more state championship games in that stretch than playoff games prosper has won.

8>1, 27-6

eagleqb_14
10-12-2010, 07:48 PM
idk would they?:)

BILLYFRED0000
10-12-2010, 07:56 PM
you know some people just don't get it.....

Just remember Mind over chatter..

ctown
10-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Another example of a blow hard. Hey ctown dont forget 71-21

71-21????? Please explain goat hearder.

ctown
10-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Prosper is terrible. The only reason they make the playoffs this year is because celina isn't in their district. Ha ha ha ha. If they played our schedule, they would be ofer.

WildTexan972
10-12-2010, 09:11 PM

maybe that is the all time record of Celina over PeeTown?

or is that the avg margin of victory for Celina over Prosper for the last 25 years?

eagle9
10-12-2010, 10:03 PM
33-7 + 38-14 = 71-21... And if Prosper had Celina's schedule they would definitely be 6-1 or 7-0 so idk what you are smoking saying they would be ofer. And also if Celina had Prosper's schedule I honestly think they would be 5-1, they would drop either Lovejoy or Argyle

orange machine
10-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by eagle9
33-7 + 38-14 = 71-21... And if Prosper had Celina's schedule they would definitely be 6-1 or 7-0 so idk what you are smoking saying they would be ofer. And also if Celina had Prosper's schedule I honestly think they would be 5-1, they would drop either Lovejoy or Argyle

How in the world can you make that claim you have no clue?

eagle9
10-12-2010, 10:09 PM
How in the world can you make that claim you have no clue? What do you mean I can't make that claim? Am i not allowed to state my opinion.. No freedom of speech? :(

Bruce
10-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Its hard for me to understand why Prosper has been ,and still so worried about Celina not playing them this regular season. I would think they would be getting behind their own team and players , and be giving than a big hand on the back with little respect from these people. I could care less, but your just short changing these young men from Prosper. Its looks as Prosper could lost all of its games and still be more wewe off at Celina for not playing than. That's my take on this. Get over it. There is more to football than just playing and not playing Celina. I can surely say that in all fairness. Drop it Prosper, what's done is done,time to move on. Thanks!

bobcat4life
10-12-2010, 10:50 PM
Another example of a blow hard. Hey ctown dont forget 71-21 27-6

or

8>1

take your pick, either way you look retarded

gatordaze
10-12-2010, 10:56 PM
It is hard to tell if Celina is really good or not as they have really only been challenged in the first half of the Pilot Point game. Celina has outscored the field 34-11 in the first half on average. After that the 2's are in for for the rest and have given up too many points. The 1's average 350+ yards and 34 points per game by halftime. That is pretty good O. They pass because they can, but they have had no need to as they have not been stopped on a single series when they kept the ball on the ground for 3 plays in a row.

Top 3 RB's have total 181 carries for 1745 yards and a 9.6 yrds per carry average.

ctown
10-13-2010, 06:34 AM

What a cute little quirky post filled with useless info and babble. You're 2-4. What are you smoking? You'll be done first round.

ctown
10-13-2010, 06:36 AM

And at least we know some professional info too. My original request was for goat hearder to explain. They'll need some goats for the local economy since the egg farm burnt down. Of course they could use the football team's help since they are laying so many eggs lately.:(

PPSTATEBOUND
10-13-2010, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by gatordaze
It is hard to tell if Celina is really good or not as they have really only been challenged in the first half of the Pilot Point game. Celina has outscored the field 34-11 in the first half on average. After that the 2's are in for for the rest and have given up too many points. The 1's average 350+ yards and 34 points per game by halftime. That is pretty good O. They pass because they can, but they have had no need to as they have not been stopped on a single series when they kept the ball on the ground for 3 plays in a row.

Top 3 RB's have total 181 carries for 1745 yards and a 9.6 yrds per carry average.

The game was tied 28-28 in the 3rd and was 42-35 with 3:11 to go in the 3rd, Point went blow for blow with this team thru 3 quarters..Celina has a very good program and is a very good football team this season they would completely crush Prosper..

gatordaze
10-13-2010, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
The game was tied 28-28 in the 3rd and was 42-35 with 3:11 to go in the 3rd, Point went blow for blow with this team thru 3 quarters..Celina has a very good program and is a very good football team this season they would completely crush Prosper..

You are right, I was speaking on whole. It just goes to show what emotion can do to kids. If you cant get up for Celina v. PP you may not have a pulse. Had you guys had some depth it might have turned out differently. Case in point is that Prestonwood destroyed that Liberty Christian team that PP struggled with. Had that game happened before we played, we would have taken PP for granted. I am glad that it did not because we could not have afforded to come out flat against you and come away with a W.

MoveInDad
10-13-2010, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by gatordaze
It is hard to tell if Celina is really good or not as they have really only been challenged in the first half of the Pilot Point game. Celina has outscored the field 34-11 in the first half on average. After that the 2's are in for for the rest and have given up too many points...

Come playoff time the performance of 2's will be less of an issue, and hopefully with the playing time they're getting they should be improving. I haven't seen any other 3a games this year other than Celina's, so I have a difficult time trying to match them up against other ranked teams... I'll have to trust others who know more than I, which is most others.

It appears to me that if Celina sharpen up their execution of the passing game (quicker delivery, more short routes, fewer picks) they are going to be very tough to beat with the rushing attack they already possess. We saw a little bit of this last week, I think we'll see more as we tune up for Round 1.

So back to the topic of this thread... I'm going to give credit to the coaches for putting together a non-district schedule suited to developing a team that perhaps 'on paper' wasn't as strong as 09. Based on the results so far, looks like they got it right, and their experience in the playoffs (including last year's Kennedale debacle) will prevail over any over confidence they may have due to the results of their schedule.

gatordaze
10-13-2010, 10:11 AM
Come playoff time the performance of 2's will be less of an issue, and hopefully with the playing time they're getting they should be improving. I haven't seen any other 3a games this year other than Celina's, so I have a difficult time trying to match them up against other ranked teams... I'll have to trust others who know more than I, which is most others.

It appears to me that if Celina sharpen up their execution of the passing game (quicker delivery, more short routes, fewer picks) they are going to be very tough to beat with the rushing attack they already possess. We saw a little bit of this last week, I think we'll see more as we tune up for Round 1.

So back to the topic of this thread... I'm going to give credit to the coaches for putting together a non-district schedule suited to developing a team that perhaps 'on paper' wasn't as strong as 09. Based on the results so far, looks like they got it right, and their experience in the playoffs (including last year's Kennedale debacle) will prevail over any over confidence they may have due to the results of their schedule.

Last year the coaches stacked the D as their strategy. The majority of the talent was on that side of the ball. This year, it has swung the opposite way and the O is a bit more athletic than the defense particularly in the secondary.

The strategy of not playing your best players both ways has always been a Celina thing and pays off in the 4th quarter of a tough game as demonstrated against PP this season. It will be interesting to see if when its nut cutting time if the truly dominate players will go both ways abit. I saw Zach B playing receiver last week and was real impressed. Maybe that is in preperation for the playoffs.

Pre-season injuries have also played a part in that Tanner, Roos and Brummy have missed so much early. Roos' return to form has freed up the coaches to move Jake back to D which has improved the pass rush. I think that you will see more speed added to the D as the season moves on. It really is about balancing the team and leveraging the depth. As the 2's get experience the gap between 1 & 2 will shrink and open up even more opportunities.

The biggests surprises for me this year have been Damian on D and Garcia running the ball. There are still a couple of kids that did not get not get better over last year. They are not worse, just not better with age. And there a few on JV that may add value in the playoffs that really just needed this year on JV to be ready.

As expected it is coming together and things are lining up in the favor of the Orange. It will take a defense similar to the 2008 Prosper defense to slow the O down and as long as Brownwood stays in D2, Celina's D is good for a few stops particularly if they can make it to the 4th quarter in a shoot out.

In the end, if all else is equal I will take coaches that have been there and know what to expect. I have not yet seen these guys get out coached on gameday, only out played.

Last seasons exit was ironically the best defensive game of the season allowing Kennedale only 63 yards offense. Offensively we could not score against a strong wind. That was a result of losing both QB's to the same injury during the season and not having enough depth to oercome it. It was clear that the pass was not a threat and almost any decent defense can shut down a truly one dimensional offense. Celina could not throw as the QB's shoulder injury had not healed. The game was still close when the biggest short yardage receiving threat went down and Kennedale just loaded the box.

I can only compare this team to the teams that I have seen play since 07.

The 09 team had the talent to make a deep run just not the depth or chemistry that this team posses. Is this team better than last? Based on depth and intangibles I think so.

Are they better than 08? Probably not but 08 would have won state easily had it not been for Carthage that I beleive is better than this years Brownwood team (bows head).

Are they better than 07? Probably the best comparison. QB's are even, RB's are even because of the sheer number that can get it done, Wr's go to 07, OL goes to 10, DL is pretty even, Secondary 07 based upon D Lynn as he made up for alot of mistakes, LB's pretty even as the MLB in 07 was only a soph. Kicking game is better now.

This team can win it all if the dominoes fall they way they appear to be falling. ...but what do I know I am just a dad!

MoveInDad
10-13-2010, 11:47 AM
BTW, what do I gotta do to shed my 'rookie' status... its embarrassing. :o

WildTexan972
10-13-2010, 11:55 AM
BTW, what do I gotta do to shed my 'rookie' status... its embarrassing. :o

keep makin lots of useless posts like mine and butt in on EVERY conversation and soon your post count will elevate your status

but since I am smarter than most of the world I have to post to allow most of these people to realize what they don't know but I do......

MN95
10-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Hey ctown dont forget 71-21

This cracks me up, and is the essence of the Prosper wannabe's and their Celina envy. With a sample size of well over 20+ years, this moron hangs his hat, and makes his argument, based on the last 2. Forget about the 20 years prior and this year's results. Idiot.

MoveInDad
10-13-2010, 01:06 PM
keep makin lots of useless posts like mine and butt in on EVERY conversation and soon your post count will elevate your status

but since I am smarter than most of the world I have to post to allow most of these people to realize what they don't know but I do......

So, if I post soemthing like this .... it still counts?

MoveInDad
10-13-2010, 01:07 PM

And this....?

OK, that's it for this thread, on to post useless crap somewhere else.... just follow Rocket I suppose. :D

Eagle2
10-13-2010, 03:02 PM
And at least we know some professional info too. My original request was for goat hearder to explain. They'll need some goats for the local economy since the egg farm burnt down. Of course they could use the football team's help since they are laying so many eggs lately.:(

Easy Tiger, not sure you want to get into economics here. I think Prosper would win that battle. Pretty classless to make fun of a business like that but do know that was an empty chicken house and I'd be willing to wager Mr. Mahard is doing just fine...

orange machine
10-13-2010, 03:07 PM
Go Bobcats

sandbagger
10-13-2010, 03:17 PM
71-21????? Please explain goat hearder. Must be over your head. No surprize. I guess this means you wont be having me over for supper. Dang it I was really wanting to check out your trailer.

BleedOrange
10-13-2010, 03:29 PM
Must be over your head. No surprize. I guess this means you wont be having me over for supper. Dang it I was really wanting to check out your trailer.

More of that Proper uppity attitude which is to expected. You see in Celina people are judged by character not by where they live. Of course you would look down on someone for living in a trailer (whether ctown actually does is irrelevant). Your character is clear and it ain't pretty.

charlesrixey
10-13-2010, 03:44 PM
Another example of a blow hard. Hey ctown dont forget 71-21

lol

i really hope 71-21 is what i think it is supposed to be, because that would be really funny

charlesrixey
10-13-2010, 03:56 PM

oh goody it is what i thought lol

pick the previous 5, 10 or 15 years, or however many (20, 30, etc) for that matter, take the scores, average them up, and see what happens. Good for Prosper that beating twice us gives them a feeling of legitimacy. Celina fans don't care that occasionally they dont win district titles. We don't hold grudges when we lose a district game sometimes. Celina won their fourth state title before they could claim a district title in the same year and somehow we as bobcat fans survived to lick our wounds.

Prosper wants to talk important because a real rivalry with Celina makes them more important in North Texas football conversations. That's fine. But i'll take fifteen years (most of which i attended) of 45-0 games for a couple of losses in the regular season every now and then.

I've said this before and i'll say it again. Most Celina fans thought it was wonderful that Prosper won a state championship, and we didn't feel horrible about losing to the eagles twice in a row (of course we wanted to win, but that doesn't mean that we don't wish you success in your other games). But if Prosper needs Celina to be the evil empire then continue to be jealous.

charlesrixey
10-13-2010, 04:04 PM
And this....?

OK, that's it for this thread, on to post useless crap somewhere else.... just follow Rocket I suppose. :D

you will fit in just fine here lol!

Pick6
10-13-2010, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
then continue to be jealous.

Why does everyone in celina think everyone outside of celina is jealous?

charlesrixey
10-13-2010, 04:11 PM

im merely pulling it from the continual complaining that these particular prosper fans come up with. That is not an implication of any other team or fans, since this is not a discussion of any other teams or fans at this point.

firstdown
10-13-2010, 04:22 PM

For the record I don't believe we (Argyle) are jealous of Celina, and I don't think Celina thinks that. We respect their tradition and ability to put together a pretty dang good team most years. They have been as humble in their victories over us (many) as they were in our one victory. That is more than I can say for others. We are relatively new to varsity sports and our ability to field a competitive teams has not been received well by most in our district. I hope that in 20 years we have the legacy that the boys Celina have. I don't think that is jealousy.

Bullaholic
10-13-2010, 04:32 PM

Dang right I'm jealous---rings for everything but the thumbs will do that :D. I'd just like to see the Bulls get 1 for any finger....

gatordaze
10-13-2010, 04:34 PM
TK

ctown
10-13-2010, 05:25 PM
Must be over your head. No surprize. I guess this means you wont be having me over for supper. Dang it I was really wanting to check out your trailer.

My trailer pulls a 36 foot speedboat. You probably work out of a beat up john boat. Go frog giggin cause your bobcat hunting skills are pitiful.

Cipher this homes. Prolly ovah yo hed.

ctown
10-13-2010, 05:29 PM
Easy Tiger, not sure you want to get into economics here. I think Prosper would win that battle. Pretty classless to make fun of a business like that but do know that was an empty chicken house and I'd be willing to wager Mr. Mahard is doing just fine...

Not makin fun of no chicken farms. I knew it was empty and that they were moved/moving. I wouldn't mind owning a chicken farm or two. They make great money. Just not fun to work. Lots of crap to haul. Kinda like sandbagger's comments.

Bruce
10-13-2010, 05:30 PM
sandbagger, Must be over your head. No surprize. I guess this means you wont be having me over for supper. Dang it I was really wanting to check out your trailer.

On your way to the trailer park, our trailer number is #17 . Dinner will be ready about 7:30, by the way stop and pick up two old laying hens and dozen of eggs, we will have chicken and dumplings and eggs for dinner. We will get all of this worked out about Celina and Prosper, beware of those coon dogs laying in front yard. Thanks!

ctown
10-13-2010, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
For the record I don't believe we (Argyle) are jealous of Celina, and I don't think Celina thinks that. We respect their tradition and ability to put together a pretty dang good team most years. They have been as humble in their victories over us (many) as they were in our one victory. That is more than I can say for others. We are relatively new to varsity sports and our ability to field a competitive teams has not been received well by most in our district. I hope that in 20 years we have the legacy that the boys Celina have. I don't think that is jealousy.

I think Argyle has great PROGRAMS. They do well in lots of sports. Hats off. Prosper just has the stench of the little man syndrome all over it. Got beat up all those years and had some success. Now can't understand why being big isn't enough. When Argyle and Prosper move up to 4A, I hope they are in the same district and that Argyle owns them forever.

Prosper probably planned their athletic building pretty well. They put that state champs right smack in the middle in permanent letters. Don't worry, it will never have to move over to make room.:kiss:

bobcat1
10-13-2010, 07:48 PM
Why does everyone in celina think everyone outside of celina is jealous? Everybody in Celina doesn't think everyone is jealous of them, but I do believe 3 people on this board are green with envy. You people from a couple of towns that start with a "G" like Gainesville and Gunter know who you are and a few from Prosper. There are good folks in Prosper y'all know who you are too.

bobcat4life
10-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Another example of a blow hard. Hey ctown dont forget 71-21 heres a number for you: 1369-333. figure that one out genious

Tired ole Bobcat
10-13-2010, 10:41 PM
I throw this out based on the information I have at hand.
This is the Celina-Prosper record from 1958 thru 2009.

Celina won 26

Prosper won 2

Ties 2

Celina scored 1351 points

Prosper scored 351 points

The above also includes the game in the mid '80s when Prosper
did not come out to the field for the second half of a game, but
they boarded the bus and headed home. I know I was there.

BaseballUmp
10-13-2010, 10:58 PM
Who leaves a game at halftime?

BILLYFRED0000
10-14-2010, 08:43 AM
Who leaves a game at halftime?

A team that is short on players at half time because of injuries. That team actually did not play a few games because of injury but did come back at the end of the season for one or two.

MoveInDad
10-14-2010, 08:56 AM
A team that is short on players at half time because of injuries. That team actually did not play a few games because of injury but did come back at the end of the season for one or two. . If its the same game I heard about, wasn't it something like 62-0 at the half?

BaseballUmp
10-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Oh ok I see. I can understand that

BILLYFRED0000
10-14-2010, 09:33 AM
. If its the same game I heard about, wasn't it something like 62-0 at the half?

Yes I believe that was true. They only had fifteen players I believe or something close to that and were beat up coming into the game.

Tired ole Bobcat
10-14-2010, 01:20 PM
I remembered the half being a very high score. Did not remember the score. I was always under the impression they did not play the second half because of too much Anthony Lynn. If your were physically ailing a big dose of Lynn right, Lynn left and Lynn up up the middle might make you want to call it off. Lynn was a joy to watch at tailback

Eagle2
10-14-2010, 01:57 PM
Prosper probably planned their athletic building pretty well. They put that state champs right smack in the middle in permanent letters. Don't worry, it will never have to move over to make room.:kiss: [/B][/QUOTE]

You got a lot of hate for Prosper. You must have gotten spanked by them the last couple years or you play on that pathetic basketball program. Do you have a ring or you just a Bobcat fan?

ctown
10-14-2010, 05:57 PM
Prosper probably planned their athletic building pretty well. They put that state champs right smack in the middle in permanent letters. Don't worry, it will never have to move over to make room.:kiss:

You got a lot of hate for Prosper. You must have gotten spanked by them the last couple years or you play on that pathetic basketball program. Do you have a ring or you just a Bobcat fan? [/B][/QUOTE]

I jus a prosper hater boyeeeeeee!!! Rings? Got lots o rings. You got naught.

BILLYFRED0000
10-14-2010, 08:57 PM
You got a lot of hate for Prosper. You must have gotten spanked by them the last couple years or you play on that pathetic basketball program. Do you have a ring or you just a Bobcat fan?

I jus a prosper hater boyeeeeeee!!! Rings? Got lots o rings. You got naught. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey I liked the old Prosper. Good people. JUST seems to have gottn a little uppity lately.

orange machine
10-14-2010, 09:04 PM
My cousin is an 8th grader in Prosper and hates it. His parents have lived there for the last 15 years and they don't like what Prosper has turned into and are wanting to move. They were telling me that 115 boys in 8th grade went out for football and the boys are not getting the coaching and playing time they deserve.

skins4life
10-14-2010, 09:15 PM
non-district games for Celina are rarely "if they choose to" games....many teams won't play Celina due to their history...Dangerfield chose to and that turned out well for them, but the travel was rank for both teams....and Prosper probably will never choose to play Celina again, so no need to talk about it unless you intend to do something about it....

Celina would beat Alvarado and B'port.....they usually beat Argyle but this year we may not find out.....but the LL game will be in the playoffs so that 1 will be answered....

Weren't Celina, Prosper and Argyle in the same district last year? And if so didn't Argyle go 10-0 before the playoffs? :thinking: :thinking:

BILLYFRED0000
10-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
Weren't Celina, Prosper and Argyle in the same district last year? And if so didn't Argyle go 10-0 before the playoffs? :thinking: :thinking:

Yeah and Celina had their worst record sinc 1987. tough year. 7-5 and lost an area game they should not have......

orange machine
10-15-2010, 12:15 AM
Nobody can say for certain Celina would beat all the teams Prosper has played, but I know Celina would have a much better chance because they are alot better than Prosper.

alaskacat
10-15-2010, 01:07 AM

OK I'm game, would Brownwood be undefeated if they had to play Prospers schedule.

Probably not,...Brownwood would have a huge time beating Soldotna Alaska.

sandbagger
10-15-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Bruce
sandbagger, Must be over your head. No surprize. I guess this means you wont be having me over for supper. Dang it I was really wanting to check out your trailer.

On your way to the trailer park, our trailer number is #17 . Dinner will be ready about 7:30, by the way stop and pick up two old laying hens and dozen of eggs, we will have chicken and dumplings and eggs for dinner. We will get all of this worked out about Celina and Prosper, beware of those coon dogs laying in front yard. Thanks! I always thought the stinch in the air at celina was due to a south wind and the egg farm but now the egg farm is gone but the stinch isnt.

sandbagger
10-15-2010, 02:00 PM
I happened to see the celina basketball sch. seems there is a team missing Prosper. Now a am no basketball fan but really. Yall need to get over the last 2 years of falure and move forward. Must be tougher than I thought living in the shadow of Prosper. Well there is always Baseball season. Nope forget that celina lost to Prosper at that too.

BleedOrange
10-15-2010, 02:13 PM
I happened to see the celina basketball sch. seems there is a team missing Prosper. Now a am no basketball fan but really. Yall need to get over the last 2 years of falure and move forward. Must be tougher than I thought living in the shadow of Prosper. Well there is always Baseball season. Nope forget that celina lost to Prosper at that too.

Keep trying to elevate Prosper through your nonsense. You are beginning to sound quite pathetic. These self esteem issues that some of the Prosper faithful have are very sad indeed. Trying to discredit one to elevate yourself is hopeless and very telling of your character.

RPF2666
10-15-2010, 02:18 PM

Hey Baggie...off the top of your head, who holds the Texas State Records for....

Most Baseball Championships and how many?
Most Basketball Championships and how many?

Can't name them...How about Football? ;)

See where I'm headed...

BleedOrange
10-15-2010, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by RPF2666
Hey Baggie...off the top of your head, who holds the Texas State Records for....

Most Baseball Championships and how many?
Most Basketball Championships and how many?

Can't name them...How about Football? ;)

See where I'm headed...

How about how many state championships has Prosper won other than the one in football??? Maybe we can try that comparison. Or maybe even a comparison of district championships in baseball when Celina and Prosper were in the same district????? Prosper would get the overal nod in roundball but outside of that it would get ugly.

BILLYFRED0000
10-15-2010, 02:50 PM
How about how many state championships has Prosper won other than the one in football??? Maybe we can try that comparison. Or maybe even a comparison of district championships in baseball when Celina and Prosper were in the same district????? Prosper would get the overal nod in roundball but outside of that it would get ugly.

Yeah I was thinkin the other day I mean we have what 16 or 17 state titles in athletics and a couple in band. sumthin like that.

EagleMaster23
10-15-2010, 03:00 PM

Just spitballin here but Prosper was 2nd in district last year in baseball, Celina was 3rd. As far as football state championships go however..... touchẻ celina touchẻ..

sandbagger
10-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Nobody can say for certain Celina would beat all the teams Prosper has played, but I know Celina would have a much better chance because they are alot better than Prosper. L guess will never know

RPF2666
10-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Figured you'd try to steer the topic in a different direction...

Congrats to the Eagles for getting healthy last night. I for one don't see 4A as a bad option for Prosper if they get in a district that is heavy to Frisco schools!

Pick6
10-15-2010, 03:31 PM
Yeah I was thinkin the other day I mean we have what 16 or 17 state titles in athletics and a couple in band. sumthin like that.

How many UIL Academic Championships?

BILLYFRED0000
10-15-2010, 03:37 PM

Don't know the total Band falls in that category. sorta and I know that the choir program had done well. My daughter went to state 3 times.

BleedOrange
10-15-2010, 03:50 PM

Thought we were talking sports. But since you brought it up I am not sure about how many academic championships there are but the HS has the highest academic rating.

RPF2666
10-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Aca...what?

BleedOrange
10-15-2010, 03:59 PM
Aca...what?

I heard Celina leads 3A in Rhodes scholars.

RPF2666
10-15-2010, 04:00 PM
We've definatel got a Rhodes!

Go Cody!

BleedOrange
10-15-2010, 04:05 PM
We've definatel got a Rhodes!

Go Cody!

Is "definatel" French??? Or some prescription drug you took too much of??:)

Bruce
10-15-2010, 04:24 PM
sandbagger, with the enrollment numbers Prosper have, they should be kicking doors down and kicking _ss. With over 4700 students in the school district and growing more and more each day, you would think Prosper would win a championship in all sports. By the way, on opening day of school this years enrollment has gone up by 500 students. Think about that, and lets all of know what the problem is, not being able to win with all of those numbers.

Those chicken and dumplings sure were good, and eggs were great. Just hold your nose. Thanks!

Pick6
10-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Don't know the total Band falls in that category. sorta and I know that the choir program had done well. My daughter went to state 3 times.

Neither band or choir falls in the category

http://www.uiltexas.org/files/academics/academics-brief-overview.pdf

Bruce
10-15-2010, 04:40 PM
Pick6, Celina won the Lone Star Cup in 2000 and has been in the running a number of time.Also ,I look for Gainsville to win to night game.If they can run all the gangs out of town ,Gainesville would be a nice town.Thanks!

Pick6
10-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Bruce
If they can run all the gangs out of town ,Gainesville would be a nice town.Thanks!

If I ever decide to move I'll remember that before I check it out. I'd take that over celina though, but to each their own.

RPF2666
10-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Is "definatel" French??? Or some prescription drug you took too much of??:)

I believe I've told you this previously on this air...

You are a fool :p

bobcat1
10-15-2010, 05:08 PM
If I ever decide to move I'll remember that before I check it out. I'd take that over celina though, but to each their own. Easy there. You know you want your home town to be like Celina, you just don't like Orange. Here is something more your color:

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3775/bluenods.gif

RPF2666
10-15-2010, 05:21 PM
If I ever decide to move I'll remember that before I check it out. I'd take that over celina though, but to each their own.

So where you from P6?

You like to pick at people on here, who are proud to call their home town theirs. You apparently have no pride in the town you call home, or are scared someone you offend might come find you!

Which is it?:thinking:

orange machine
10-15-2010, 09:16 PM
Yes pick6 why don't you tell us where you grew up at? In case you forgot the town is just north of Celina and although you won't admit it. Oh yeah and your last name starts with a P right?