PDA

View Full Version : Hampshire Fannett???

FBmania
10-13-2002, 09:47 AM
Old Cardinal, or anybody, do you have any scoop on the HF/BUNA game? I haven't been able to see any stats on the game. What in the world happened?

Old Cardinal
10-13-2002, 03:31 PM
Not much, I understand that Buna held a very good momentum-plunge team to only 4 first downs. While shutting down a good running and passing game. Buna, Kirbyville, Woodville and even Kountze have come a long way from last years level of play. Buna apparently will not give a game to anyone!

Bobkat
10-13-2002, 03:49 PM
Buna has scared me all year long, and I told yall about Kountze after Orangefield played them. They are definetly a different team, and could mess some things up for some teams before this district race is all said and done. As far as Buna goes, there big and strong from what I here and they've been in every game they've played this year. They run right at you!!! I'm just glad Orangefield plays them at home this year, because we have major problems beating them at their place. This district race is heating up and it's really exciting. Just hope my Cats are one of the teams dancing come week eleven.

eek!

Birdman
10-13-2002, 04:05 PM
Just to really gum-up the works, H-J may have figured out that they can play football! 21-AAA is in for a few wild weeks. I thought I had the top three team figured out, but I'm not so sure now. Bobkat, we might want to dust off those rules for tie-breakers in our district! I can see the distinct possibility that they may be needed.

Bobkat
10-13-2002, 04:56 PM
You and I both, I thought I had a good idea about the two teams besides Bridge City that will be representing our district come playoff time. Wow what a difference a week makes. As far as tiebreaker stuff, I don't know how our district is setup, but I'm going to try and find out. What a race this is turning out to be.

District Standing:
Bridge City 3-0
Orangefield 2-1
Hardin 2-1
Hamshire-Fannett 1-2
Hardin-Jefferson 1-2
Buna 1-2
Anahuac 1-2
Kountze 1-2

All big games this week...
Orangefield @ Hamshire-Fannett
Buna vs Kountze