PDA

View Full Version : pirate player

mathis pirate 23
08-17-2001, 07:13 PM
hello people have any ? just ask and will talk its ok k that sinton is picked over us it's cool they have to lie about how many people they have coming back to get a better ranking thats pretty sad . if yall want to know what i'am talking about just email me at minx400@yahoo.com

sinfan75
08-17-2001, 08:15 PM
BWAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!Watch and see Bubba!!

sinfan75
08-17-2001, 08:35 PM
As a matter of fact why don't ya just post this info on here so we ain't gotta waste our time sendin you some stupid e-mail!!BOY!!!

mathis pirate 23
08-17-2001, 08:43 PM
you know all you can do is talk stuff, your just a jv player that thinks that you are all hard, its cool that you talk alot when it comes down to it we will know who will come up on top two years in a row if i'am right!

M.PIRATEFAN
08-17-2001, 11:08 PM
WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! YOU ARE RIGHT !!!!SINTON THINKS THAT THEY CAN BEAT US!! POLLS DONT MEAN JACK! LOOK, SINTON LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE, NOT THIS YEAR!!! WEEK 4 IS GOING TO BE A LONG WEEK FOR YALL (FAKE PIRATES)))!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT MATHIS PIRATE 23!! SINTON IF I WAS YOU FORFEIT THE GAME OR JUST SAY WE'RE GOING TO WHIP YALL PRETTY BAD!!! THIS TIME WE ARE GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT!!! GO MATHIS PIRATES, I MEAN, THE REAL PIRATES!!!!

sinfan75
08-18-2001, 09:18 PM
Well I should of known you were a teen-ager to make a remark about Sinton lying about their returning starters.So I'll just leave ya alone to your own fantasies.Have fun youngster!!