PDA

View Full Version : Sealy vs Columbus

sTxforlife
10-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Sealy comes off a 45-0 win against a very bad stafford team while columbus comes off a 45-0 win against a not so good belville team. This game is an intense rivalry and should be a good game as columbus has shown that they are a competitor this year. Who ya got?

BRfalconfan
10-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Will be a good game only because sealy will be unfocused with austin county fair but sealy still pulls off the win.

the genious
10-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by BRfalconfan
Will be a good game only because sealy will be unfocused with austin county fair but sealy still pulls off the win.

Im sayin it 1st Columbus is forreal should be 7-0 and they flat get after ppl this will be a great game if they both come out pumped if sealy is distracted Columbus will jump all over them

rancher
10-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Because of fair week, I think the Cardinals will slapp the Tigers like they did the Bulls. Columbus by 10

Bone Pile
10-09-2010, 06:44 PM
Sealy is scared. They are already making excuses for loosing. hahahahahaha
Columbus by 10 at least. Gonna put it on the rest of Austin County. Columbus wins district and jimmie takes second(maybe).
GO BIG RED

zebrablue2
10-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by rancher
Because of fair week, I think the Cardinals will slapp the Tigers like they did the Bulls. Columbus by 10

fixed ur slap! Sealy by 20. cards may be better, but the tigers are for real!!

wimbo_pro
10-09-2010, 07:28 PM
Where is the game being played?

the genious
10-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Where is the game being played?

Sealy that's what makes it interesting because the next biggest rivalry that Columbus played was on road and they won so will b good one

Old Dog
10-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Went to see Columbus for myself and watch a young nephew play. They have some talented kids and the defense really knows how to put the hammer to the opposing offense. There are some war horses on the Columbus offense too......had to be to score all those points. I predict they will make it at least three rounds into the playoffs.

sTxforlife
10-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Sealy will not be distracted by the austin county fair. They are a mature group of kids and will put all the nonsense aside. Last year we had this same discussion when sealy played giddings at home during fair week...and what happened then? exactly

Snotbubbles
10-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Sealy BIG here.

Seen Sealy vs. Wimberley, and they should of won that game vs a very talented Texan team. Hiccups final minute of game cost them.

Cardinals don't come close to compare to Wimberley's caliber. Columbus has not played anyone. Kinda like Gonzales (until Sam Houston this Friday, and they lost). GZ and even 1-5 Yoakum has beaten Columbus. And GZ thumped Ykm.

Tigers 35-7, in a easy one. Wait, wait---you say it's a big rivalry, make it 50-7 cause of that. Of course, Tigers coach needs to stay in control though. He might be able to leave at half cause of the score here, just to prevent him from acting a fool again, and getting banned for the year.

BaseballUmp
10-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Distracted by a fair? haha wow always better to get a win then go out to the fair afterwards

Snotbubbles
10-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Distracted by a fair? haha wow always better to get a win then go out to the fair afterwards

True, give a good butt whoopin', then go get a fried corn dog or turkey leg and a cold beer at the fair aferwards. Some cotton candy to the youngeons. Now that sounds like a great family outing.

the genious
10-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Snotbubbles
Sealy BIG here.

Seen Sealy vs. Wimberley, and they should of won that game vs a very talented Texan team. Hiccups final minute of game cost them.

Cardinals don't come close to compare to Wimberley's caliber. Columbus has not played anyone. Kinda like Gonzales (until Sam Houston this Friday, and they lost). GZ and even 1-5 Yoakum has beaten Columbus. And GZ thumped Ykm.

Tigers 35-7, in a easy one. Wait, wait---you say it's a big rivalry, make it 50-7 cause of that. Of course, Tigers coach needs to stay in control though. He might be able to leave at half cause of the score here, just to prevent him from acting a fool again, and getting banned for the year.

HAHA hickups??? the hick up was obviously by wimberly when the center snapped the ball over quarter backs head and sealy recovered fumble for TD that game should have been wimberly by 14. Without that fumble they dont get the chance for all the scoring and onside kicks hmmmm thats a thought. Game will be close

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by sTxforlife
Sealy comes off a 45-0 win against a very bad stafford team while columbus comes off a 45-0 win against a not so good belville team.

Bellville did acually score 8 points in the game vs Columbus, The cards looked like they were one of the best teams in the area, But that is because they were playing a Bellville team that is down. We will see how good Columbus is vs Sealy this week. Sealy at home wins by 4 TDs.

Booter11
10-11-2010, 11:00 AM
Why is it that every time columbus wins a game it is because the team they played is having a down year and not because columbus has a pretty damn good team.. it was the same for needville and rice, who are in no way bad teams.. its time to start giving respect where respect is due... whether the cards win on friday or not, they will open some eyes and make believers out of everyone who has doubted them... That being said im gonna go with the Cards winning this game 34-28 in OT!!

Bone Pile
10-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Booter,They are trying to syche themselves up for the game. Should be a darn good game but probably no OT. Columbus by 10 and a for sure barn burner.

Snotbubbles
10-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Here, see who's played who and had a tougher schedule for yourself. Player stat's included with team links.

Columbus:

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschoolsports/results.html?mkt=&site=default&tpl=team&Sport=1&TeamID=173&SchoolID=&Season=2010&DistrictID=&SearchDate=10%2F11%2F10&SearchDateEnd=10%2F11%2F10&SearchLastName=&SearchFirstName=&Market=&SearchType=Teams

Sealy:

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschoolsports/results.html?mkt=&site=default&tpl=team&Sport=1&TeamID=175&SchoolID=&Season=2010&DistrictID=&SearchDate=10%2F11%2F10&SearchDateEnd=10%2F11%2F10&SearchLastName=&SearchFirstName=&Market=&SearchType=Teams

I'll stick by my projected rivalry score.

Red Bull
10-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Sealy will win this game going away. Columbus is good, but Sealy is great. That adds up to about a 3-4 TD victory for the Tigers.

Fair week does matter due to all the distractions and what not, but Columbus will need more than fair week to top the Tigers. Maybe like 5 turnovers from Sealy.

TheProgram
10-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Bellville only scored 8 on Columbus due to the fact even the water boy could have gotten some playing time in that game when they brought in the subs. The only reason i see Sealy winning it due to the home field advantage, those sealy fans are nasty!!

pirate4state
10-11-2010, 03:38 PM
I'll take a Tiger over a bird anyday!

Bone Pile
10-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Nasty is not gonna bother the Cardinals. They will tell ya bring it on but bring ya best when you bring it. What the tigers need to do is take the Cardinals lightly. That way it wont hurt so bad. Gonna be a tough one to lose at home.
Sealy going down in a barn burner!!!!!!!
Columbus by 10!!!!!!!
GO BIG RED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Cardinal
10-11-2010, 03:49 PM
I think I will go with Columbus.....
I like the name---Cardinals LOL

Tiger Dad
10-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Bring it little birdies ! Your not gonna like what you get. Sorry but were not 0 - 6 or 1 - 5, your gonna have to play a real team this week. I expect yall to give a good effort but it won't be nearly enough. Giving a butt whooping and then the fair = priceless.

Bull's-eye
10-11-2010, 05:57 PM
I don't see how Columbus lost to Yoakum, they look like a very good team. They must of had some players hurt or they have really step up their game since opening week.

Cardinals on a roll.......Columbus wins a barn burner 38-35.

Super Legit
10-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Dad
Bring it little birdies ! Your not gonna like what you get. Sorry but were not 0 - 6 or 1 - 5, your gonna have to play a real team this week. I expect yall to give a good effort but it won't be nearly enough. Giving a butt whooping and then the fair = priceless.

LoL Little birdies... good one kitty cat dad... too bad ur the one in the stands and not on the feild...yalls little happy time isnt guna last long... the Cardinals will come out and skin the tigers this week...and afterward the purrrrrrrrr of the little cat will be lookin for his kitty cat dad in the stands when they get whooped by the cards.

Tiger Dad
10-11-2010, 07:21 PM
I'm well represented on the field. Think of me when your d-line is looking up at the stars from their backs.

Super Legit
10-11-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm well represented on the field. Think of me when your d-line is looking up at the stars from their backs.

HAHA there you got kitty cat dad... just sitt there and keep wishin upon the stars...poor little cat

Tiger Dad
10-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Judging by your spelling you must be on the 7th grade B team. Sealy by as much as Jimmie wants.

Super Legit
10-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Judging by your spelling you must be on the 7th grade B team. Sealy by as much as Jimmie wants.

Your cute... i put got instead of go... y dont u just go dream and wish a little more... your guna get ur little cat whooped and im guna point and laugh everytime i see u on the ground... the one who speaks big and thinks he has something between his legs, has nothing but a cat...poor little tiger

Tiger Dad
10-11-2010, 07:57 PM
In the rest of the world we spell "sitt" sit. Also "guna" isn't a word. How will you laugh at me on the ground I will be in the stands just like you. No wait you must be in the band. lol.

the genious
10-11-2010, 08:14 PM

They will be thanking you after they sack the QB or lay the wood on somebody while returning a pic for 6

Super Legit
10-11-2010, 08:15 PM
In the rest of the world we spell "sitt" sit. Also "guna" isn't a word. How will you laugh at me on the ground I will be in the stands just like you. No wait you must be in the band. lol.

WOW! why don’t you become a teacher and teach every Texan how to spell... guna is a word in Texas just like "Yall" for example... "Yall will lose on Friday!" and sitting in the stands is not my job. My job is to laugh at you when "Yall" get a beaten form the cards.. sorry.. I’m not in the band.. not use to blowin like you.. cards by 7

Super Legit
10-11-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by the genious
They will be thanking you after they sack the QB or lay the wood on somebody while returning a pic for 6

HAHAHA VERY TRUE :iagree:

Tiger Dad
10-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Sorry little boy gonna is a word guna is some sort of backwoods grunt. You would be ineligible if you played ball.

Super Legit
10-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Sorry little boy gonna is a word guna is some sort of backwoods grunt. You would be ineligible if you played ball.

and that’s why I’m from the backwoods! nothing comes between me and my game. Good luck to your Tigers! its guna be a well fought battle between the both of them and the score will prove the victory!

Tiger Dad
10-11-2010, 08:41 PM
That's right. As Teetle will tell you Jimmie's got something for yall and your not gonna like it. Even Teetle can spell gonna. lol

the genious
10-11-2010, 08:44 PM
That's right. As Teetle will tell you Jimmie's got something for yall and your not gonna like it. Even Teetle can spell gonna. lol

Speaking of teetle where is he? I know he went to the Columbus game..... Could he be a cardinal fan now?

Super Legit
10-11-2010, 08:45 PM

HAHA will see about that Dad.. and im guna spell GUNA like this every time.. LOL... just don't hate on me becuase i use the backwoods slag!

Tiger Dad
10-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Cool, get a good nights sleep and we will continue tomorrow. Stir the pot.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Booter11
Why is it that every time columbus wins a game it is because the team they played is having a down year and not because columbus has a pretty damn good team..

Columbus has not played a team that is even close to the sealy tigers this year, Columbus will go 2-2 and one and done in the play-offs! The only reason the cards make the post season is because Stafford and Bellville is way down this year! Be thankfull there are only 5 teams in this district, and 2 are way down!

the genious
10-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Columbus has not played a team that is even close to the sealy tigers this year, Columbus will go 2-2 and one and done in the play-offs! The only reason the cards make the post season is because Stafford and Bellville is way down this year! Be thankfull there are only 5 teams in this district, and 2 are way down!
Sore loser? Hahahaha

Bull's-eye
10-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Columbus made a believer out of me. Funny, Bellville fans usually want to see Sealy lose. ;)

Columbus 38
Sealy 35

Tiger Dad
10-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Don't worry you'll get yours next week.

Lucky2Coach
10-12-2010, 09:00 AM
I don't know who will win, but #61 for Sealy will be on the sidelines gettin' the crowd "KRUNK"!

Tiger Dad
10-12-2010, 09:08 AM
I know that kid he is crazy.

teetle
10-12-2010, 09:12 AM
The Cardinals mays bes the second bestes team in the district. Theys looked pretty goods to me. Theys going to bes tuff. But Jimmie gots something for thems and theys not going to likes it. Jimmie going tos makes them likes it. He that way. The Tigers cannots takes this team lightly. Theys will make you pay. Tigers wins.:D :eek: :eek: :D

bk12
10-12-2010, 11:12 AM

Agreed that Columbus has not had to play a Sealy like team this year, but with that being said to win games and to win dominately is another thing. I remember in 2007 when everyone was saying the same thing, and for some reason Columbus was always beating bad teams on the way to the district championship. I know this for a fact while Columbus' Coach Mascheck will have his boys ready to battle, and when the final whistle blows win or lose everyone who watched the game will know Columbus gave 100% and is not a bad football team, and I bet that Bellville will give Sealy a closer run than they did Columbus. Hope it's a great game Friday. I think defenses will show up. Columbus wins a close one 21-20

TheProgram
10-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Sealy's running back is that freshman from last year running behind downey correct?

teetle
10-12-2010, 01:10 PM
No. He bees Teetles cousin.:D :eek: :eek: :D

Booter11
10-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by bk12
Agreed that Columbus has not had to play a Sealy like team this year, but with that being said to win games and to win dominately is another thing. I remember in 2007 when everyone was saying the same thing, and for some reason Columbus was always beating bad teams on the way to the district championship. I know this for a fact while Columbus' Coach Mascheck will have his boys ready to battle, and when the final whistle blows win or lose everyone who watched the game will know Columbus gave 100% and is not a bad football team, and I bet that Bellville will give Sealy a closer run than they did Columbus. Hope it's a great game Friday. I think defenses will show up. Columbus wins a close one 21-20

Injuries to key players prevented the 2007 Cardinal team from making a good run in the playoffs, but thats a story for another time.. Columbus wins this one, on their way to another district championship

Tiger Dad
10-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Saying you will win over and over will not make it so. Sealy by at least 21.

Bone Pile
10-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Hey Tiger Dad, You may want to be preparing yourself for something other than what you are so boisterous about. Looks like you and Jimmie may need to go to anger management class together. What in the world is your problem man?? Settle down and breathe deeply. All will be Ok. Its just a football game. This is a game for the kids not some ol football fan that cant stand for his boy to be on a team that may lose. Settle down and enjoy the game. Get used to losing cause you come up here to the north side of the county,we gonna spank you too.
How about a cool one before the game to settle the nerves. I'm buying.

hookandladder
10-12-2010, 03:56 PM
Columbus may have improved from last year however not enough to beat Sealy, Sealy by 2 Tds.

Tiger Dad
10-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Same thing every week, its ok to talk about how your going to beat Sealy. Then as soon as we defend our team we are cocky. Anger ? I am laughing at ya'lls silly claims. Of course it is popular to hate the teams or people who are successful. Jealousy does not become you.

Bone Pile
10-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Its gonna hurt you more us to beat you than Columbus beating you. Probably wont be able to live it down. You best get ready.

pirate4state
10-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Bone Pile
Its gonna hurt you more us to beat you than Columbus beating you. Probably wont be able to live it down. You best get ready. Huh?

Isn't it time for practice?

Tiger Dad
10-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Its gonna hurt you more us to beat you than Columbus beating you. Probably wont be able to live it down. You best get ready.

One week at a time.

Super Legit
10-12-2010, 04:29 PM
One week at a time.

HEY kitty cat dad ...what do u predict the score will be?

TexState86
10-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Hey Tiger Dad, You may want to be preparing yourself for something other than what you are so boisterous about. Looks like you and Jimmie may need to go to anger management class together. What in the world is your problem man?? Settle down and breathe deeply. All will be Ok. Its just a football game. This is a game for the kids not some ol football fan that cant stand for his boy to be on a team that may lose. Settle down and enjoy the game. Get used to losing cause you come up here to the north side of the county,we gonna spank you too.
How about a cool one before the game to settle the nerves. I'm buying.

In regards to the last sentence. Location Please!

sTxforlife
10-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Lucky2Coach
I don't know who will win, but #61 for Sealy will be on the sidelines gettin' the crowd "KRUNK"!

Yea that kid is an animal

zebrablue2
10-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by TexState86
In regards to the last sentence. Location Please!

why not meet at crossroads, and have some catfish with that brew:D

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
why not meet at crossroads, and have some catfish with that brew:D

Friday night fish fry:D the best

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-12-2010, 09:19 PM
Same thing every week, its ok to talk about how your going to beat Sealy. Then as soon as we defend our team we are cocky. Anger ? I am laughing at ya'lls silly claims. Of course it is popular to hate the teams or people who are successful. Jealousy does not become you.

brush it off :rolleyes: has been this way on here since i joined... who cares what they think, its a message board.. we can talk all we want as long as we dominate...

sTxforlife
10-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
brush it off :rolleyes: has been this way on here since i joined... who cares what they think, its a message board.. we can talk all we want as long as we dominate...

+1 Haters just add fuel to the fire

TheProgram
10-12-2010, 11:09 PM
You have to love Texas High School Football! It even fires posters up!! Wish I could be here to see this game and its turnout!

Kickin It
10-13-2010, 06:15 AM

I hope you stuck your foot in your mouth after this remark! I guess Caldwell,Cuero, Sweeny,and La Grange aren't very good either? You need to go back to the Bellville/Columbus thread and talk more trash about yalls team and blame the coaches, but be sure not give any credit to the Cardinals for beating yall because they aren't that good. Be thankful for making the post season, heck ya, tell you what, while C-town is playing week 11, you can miss the first Bellville basketball game and come watch! What a sore loser!!

teetle
10-13-2010, 08:10 AM
Yalls on here talking thats smack. The truths to thes matters is that Jimmie got something for Columbus and for Bellvilles too. Yalls aint gonna to likes it. He going to makes you likes it. Cardinals second estes team in District. Theys look pretty good. Bellvilles always plays Sealy tough. Bot both wills come up short. Jimmie know what he be doing. Yalls just haves to accepts the fact and move on. :D :eek: :eek: :D

Super Legit
10-13-2010, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by teetle
Yalls on here talking thats smack. The truths is teetle is never right... Columbus got something for the lil sealy cats Yalls aint gonna like it. Cards are going to makes you likes it. Sealy second estes team in District. Theys look pretty good. Bellvilles always plays Sealy tough. Bot both wills come up short.jimmy is just scared ...Yalls just haves to accepts the fact and move on. :D :eek: :eek: :D . Haha u said it right

Booter11
10-13-2010, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Super Legit
. Haha u said it right :clap:

Tiger Dad
10-13-2010, 07:58 PM
That's cute Booger and Bird Boy.

Booter11
10-13-2010, 09:24 PM
Just havin a little fun

Tiger Dad
10-13-2010, 09:33 PM
We have to do something to kill time until Friday.

Super Legit
10-13-2010, 10:45 PM
We have to do something to kill time until Friday.

Yep... So are yall payin the refs any this year?

Tiger Dad
10-14-2010, 12:09 AM
We're taking up a collection at the fair. Hopefully we can get enough for this week and Bellville. I need to contact wimbo pro and see what the going rate for payoffs is. lol

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-14-2010, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Super Legit
Yep... So are yall payin the refs any this year?

the refs screw sealy at home.. ALWAYS.. seems like everyone and their brother hates sealy now days.

LH Panther Mom
10-14-2010, 05:30 AM
I need to contact wimbo pro and see what the going rate for payoffs is. lol
:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol:

Bone Pile
10-14-2010, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
the refs screw sealy at home.. ALWAYS.. seems like everyone and their brother hates sealy now days.

Call TJ and blame him. With his arrogance is what started the hate. SPOS, but can play the guitar and drink whiskey with the best of them. Glad he is gone myself. He was a Piece of Work. Nobody liked it but sealy fans.
Sorry if none of his coaching rubbed off.

Tiger Dad
10-14-2010, 09:59 AM
Yes all those rings were so arrogant. T.J. has been gone for 10 years. Preparation H may help that pain. Maybe we should try losing with grace like Bellville.

Bone Pile
10-14-2010, 10:56 AM
TD, you do have a lighter side to you!! This is gonna be "one hell of a game". Hope all come out injury free and both teams have good games. Barn Burner for sure. Probably should have been GOTW.
GO BIG RED!!!!!!

the genious
10-14-2010, 05:30 PM
After 2 straight days of discussion the thread dies haha

957tiger
10-14-2010, 11:21 PM
He was a Piece of Work. [/B]

That was a true statement. Coach Mills does not need me to defend him, his coaching style, his four championship rings or his 145-38 coaching record in Sealy. His coaches still respect him, as do the players he taught, loved and scolded. When TJ enters a room or stadium all eyes are on him. And not in the negative manner you suggest.

Yes, he was a sight to see on the sidelines. And he has grayed and mellowed in his old age, but his passion and knowledge of the game is undisputable. He is sought out by coaches, and peers for advice and friendship. It is unfortunate that you never had the opportunity to know the man. I am blessed to know the Mills family and call TJ my friend.

rancher
10-15-2010, 06:49 AM
I would not go to Odessa or LaPorte and mention TJ Mills name. Both communties will tell you how he brought the programs to new lows before he was FIRED and ran out ot town.

Tiger Dad
10-15-2010, 08:14 AM
You can't win with no talent. Mills has chosen to return to Sealy to make his home. He is well respected here by most. Now go get your torch and pitchfork and go back to trying to run your own coach out of town. I'm sure the kids enjoy your degrading rants every week. You are the definition of a fair weather fan. Bone Pile probably has some of that Preparation H left for you too.

teetle
10-15-2010, 08:43 AM
T. J was nevers at thoses places longs enough to runs thems in the ground. theys were already bads before he cames. Administrators needed to leaves him alone. He donts be dancing on no ones string. He run the show. He a winner. If supts coulds does the job, then theys donts T.J. :D :eek: :eek: :D

buff4ever
10-15-2010, 10:23 AM
We will see what Columbus is really made of this year. I say sealy by 10.

Tiger Dad
10-15-2010, 12:16 PM
Hurry up 7:30.

Booter11
10-15-2010, 12:33 PM
i dont think it can get here fast enough... been waiting for this game all season.. gonna be a good one... good luck to both teams, hope its a hard fought and injury free game

Tiger Dad
10-15-2010, 12:38 PM
I agree completely. Except for the outcome of course. It should be a good one with perfect weather.

hookandladder
10-15-2010, 12:44 PM
Love TJ or Hate TJ, the man was a winner at coaching football. We still gave him that one loss however they responded and beat us when it counted the most. Sealy by 2 Tds.

Bone Pile
10-15-2010, 12:48 PM
Hey TD, Yall best get over your loss. We gonna open up a can of wh----- -ss on yall next week too. Just so a tiger knows that a Bull will prevail. You just thought this was Sealys year. haha Got some news for ya. We gonna give it to Jimmie like Columbus did and he aint gonna like it. But we will make all of them like it. hehehehehehehe

Bulls by 10 over the Tigerettes!!!

FbCoachB40
10-15-2010, 12:52 PM
Hey TD, Yall best get over your loss. We gonna open up a can of wh----- -ss on yall next week too. Just so a tiger knows that a Bull will prevail. You just thought this was Sealys year. haha Got some news for ya. We gonna give it to Jimmie like Columbus did and he aint gonna like it. But we will make all of them like it. hehehehehehehe

Bulls by 10 over the Tigerettes!!!

What a Heifer

Bone Pile
10-15-2010, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40
What a Heifer

Not talking to you sport.
You must be a Brahma hater too.
I feel sorry for you.
What a life that must be.

Tiger Dad
10-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Good news Bone Pile, yall will not lose this week.

FbCoachB40
10-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Not talking to you sport.
You must be a Brahma hater too.
I feel sorry for you.
What a life that must be.

When you post something on a PUBLIC forum...you can expect responses from everyone, sport.

Don't feel sorry for ME!

pirate4state
10-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Hey Mitchell....can you feel the love?!?!?! :inlove:

Go get 'em #11!!!!!!!

AACL
10-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Columbus better come out firing on all cylinders or they wont stand a chance against a good sealy team. Cant wait to see this one. Should be a very very good game.

teetle
10-16-2010, 08:08 AM
Bone , Jimmie is commings to town. Yous aints gonna like it. Columbus didnts like it. Theys just gots to live with it. You will learn to. Tigers for real.:D :eek: :eek: :D

Booter11
10-16-2010, 09:00 AM
Columbus shot themselves in the foot early and fell too far behind to make a comeback... they showed some life in the third quarter and got the game close but couldnt slow down sealys rushing attack.. a very hard fought game by both teams but sealy proved they were the better team last nite and i wish them the best of luck through out the rest of the season cuz they are a damn good football team

Tiger Dad
10-16-2010, 09:41 AM
Thank you for the kind words Booter. No one wants to believe we are for real. We still need to play a full game focused to be playoff ready. Best of luck to yall the rest of the way. You will represent our district well.

zebrablue2
10-16-2010, 09:51 AM
Thank you for the kind words Booter. No one wants to believe we are for real. We still need to play a full game focused to be playoff ready. Best of luck to yall the rest of the way. You will represent our district well.

This 3a fan knows the Tigers are for real, as I had you top 5 to start the season. Sealy will be a force for 2 more yrs after this, for the soph. class of this season was one of the best to come through sealy in quite a while. Good luck to both Sealy and the Cards the rest of the way..

957tiger
10-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Is that the sound of crickets coming from Pear Flat Texas, or is their unofficial Tiger basher still sleeping?. Those red dots in the distance are called tailights and they just ran you over. Next!