PDA

View Full Version : Region I GotW: The Wood vs Snyder. The Showdown!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

garciap77
10-12-2010, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Louie13
No but I have heard of fans leaving at half-time when they could take no more of the beating -- .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....;)

I have not heard of such a thing, but I have witness it! I think it was in Brownwood, when we played the mighty Brownwood lions last year!:D

;)

garciap77
10-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Operator, What position do you coach? My guess is somewhere on the offense, maybe the line or qb???

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/surprised-004.gif

:D

;)

91 lion
10-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
The Lions have faced better talent this season than what Snyder will bring. Sville is bigger, stronger, faster, and better than Snyder has ever hoped to be. Lions by 35+ in Snyder.

+1
Brownwood 56
Snyder-21

btw....(if they played)
Stephenville-31
Snyder-21

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Just because I didn't mention Abilene Wylie in there as one of the good teams Stephenville has played doesn't mean you have to be hatin'!!! Calm down. I never said you have to just forfeit the game. But knowing you will get schooled and act like you will be the ones to take down the Kings, that's ignorant. Of course, you have to line up and play the game. You never know what could happen. :rolleyes: Given all players stay healthy, nope, not going to happen. IT's JUST THE WAY IT IS! Get used to it.

;) It's amazing that some of you bwood posters think that you are allowed to ramble on with pompous arrogance at every turn about the lions and yet fans from other towns aren't allowed to believe in the young men that they have watched grow up and believe that they can do the unbelieveable. Gee, get over yourself. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Louie13
10-12-2010, 01:04 PM
No but I have heard of fans leaving at half-time when they could take no more of the beating -- .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not heard of such a thing, but I have witness it! I think it was in Brownwood, when we played the mighty Brownwood lions last year!---by garcia

Hey its a univeral illness, but I'm telling U, Snyder fans R gonna get hit HARD by this malady, and there's gonna be seats on that home side that have a flashing VACANCY SIGN.

:clap: Us BWD fans have the 29-year fever and it has hit us hard! It causes us to flap our lips, smile a lot, and BRAG about our team. The only cure is Friday, Dec 17, and then another symptom will appear: EXTREME LIP FLAPPING!! ROCKET WILL LAUNCH!! He He! :stirpot: :stirpot::)

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Hey Rocket, where have all your bandwagon buddies been the last two years? Fair weather fans I suppose who will run and hide when the good times fade.:thinking: :thinking:

Rocket
10-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
It's amazing that some of you bwood posters think that you are allowed to ramble on with pompous arrogance at every turn about the lions and yet fans from other towns aren't allowed to believe in the young men that they have watched grow up and believe that they can do the unbelieveable. Gee, get over yourself. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Like I said, I think it's cute... :inlove:

Rocket
10-12-2010, 01:30 PM
Brownwood Destroys Big Spring News Article (http://www.reporternews.com/news/2010/oct/08/brownwood-big-spring-sdyfsdyfy/)

Take a lesson from those that have faced the Lions...

Rocket
10-12-2010, 01:33 PM
Hey Rocket, where have all your bandwagon buddies been the last two years? Fair weather fans I suppose who will run and hide when the good times fade.:thinking: :thinking:

Who gives a crap?

Ranger Mom
10-12-2010, 01:37 PM
I think the Brownwood posters have finally cornered the market on sheer arrogance....even over the Celina posters!!:eek: :eek:

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Who gives a crap? Oh that's right, who needs those other chump lion fans when you have the army of two. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rocket
10-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think the Brownwood posters have finally cornered the market on sheer arrogance....even over the Celina posters!!:eek: :eek:

Since Day 1....LOL Come on, RM... think back.

Rocket
10-12-2010, 01:41 PM
I want this to be a good game. I really do. Hopefully, it will be.

DaHop72
Brownwood Destroys Big Spring News Article (http://www.reporternews.com/news/2010/oct/08/brownwood-big-spring-sdyfsdyfy/)

Take a lesson from those that have faced the Lions... Best line in the entire article.

Then the Earth stood still momentarily as Brownwood’s first-team offense saw its streak of scoring on consecutive drives halted at 27 after Brown was flagged for intentionally grounding and threw two incompletions.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ranger Mom
Since Day 1....LOL Come on, RM... think back.

Nope....it took you 3 years to get on my nerves as much as they did.

But congrats....y'all finally did it!!

Rocket
10-12-2010, 01:42 PM
“Their offense is as good as I’ve seen ... maybe ever,” Ritchey said. “Their skill players are as good as I’ve seen in 25 years of coaching. It’s impossible to try and take one thing away from them or they’ll kill you with something else. We won’t see any better this year, I hope.

“I hope they go ahead and win it all.” - Coach Phillip Ritchey, Big Spring Head Coach

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 01:43 PM
I want this to be a good game. I really do. Hopefully, it will be. :lies: You enjoy the lions destroying other teams and then bragging about it too much for this to be true.

Rocket
10-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Nope....it took you 3 years to get on my nerves as much as they did.

But congrats....y'all finally did it!!

Oh so it is ok for me to talk trash and my team not deliver, but when I talk trash and they do deliver, it gets on your nerves? LOL hmmm, that figures.:rolleyes:

Rocket
10-12-2010, 01:46 PM
:lies: You enjoy the lions destroying other teams and then bragging about it too much for this to be true.

Hmmm... good point. Remember my quote that you had in your signature? It is about to come true.

Rocket
10-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Best line in the entire article.

Then the Earth stood still momentarily as Brownwood’s first-team offense saw its streak of scoring on consecutive drives halted at 27 after Brown was flagged for intentionally grounding and threw two incompletions.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I like the next paragraph after that...

The Lions atoned for their momentary lapse, though, scoring on their final four possessions of the first half for a 42-6 lead at the break. Perez’s 26-yard run made it 21-0 before the first quarter ended.

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Hmmm... good point. Remember my quote that you had in your signature? It is about to come true. Oh I still remember it well, along with multiple other put downs of the Tiger football team.

Rocket
10-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Oh I still remember it well, along with multiple other put downs of the Tiger football team.

And how has this season been any different from the past 2?

Rocket
10-12-2010, 01:57 PM
I'll let the Lions do the rest of the talking... See you guys at the M&G...

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 02:01 PM
And how has this season been any different from the past 2? Much more pompous arrogance from you and a couple of your merry men. I think everyone likes to brag on their team when they are doing well, but people are turned off when it comes to the belittling and putting down of young men who have poured their life blood into striving to be the best they can be. It gets old when a players does well and someone points it out and the only reply that comes from the "crew" is how it wouldn't have happened against the Wood or that one of the Lion players would have done it better. When it comes to fellow posters and fans, flame away.

Ranger Mom
10-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Oh so it is ok for me to talk trash and my team not deliver, but when I talk trash and they do deliver, it gets on your nerves? LOL hmmm, that figures.:rolleyes:

You can :rolleyes: all you want!!

I said "y'all"....which means "more than just you." Let me see if I can break this down for you so you can understand it....collectively, (which means the majority of a teams posters) a group of posters haven't made me "shake my head" as much as the Celina posters....until now!!!

That being said......YOU have ALWAYS gotten on my nerves!:kiss:

Rocket
10-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Much more pompous arrogance from you and a couple of your merry men. I think everyone likes to brag on their team when they are doing well, but people are turned off when it comes to the belittling and putting down of young men who have poured their life blood into striving to be the best they can be. It gets old when a players does well and someone points it out and the only reply that comes from the "crew" is how it wouldn't have happened against the Wood or that one of the Lion players would have done it better. When it comes to fellow posters and fans, flame away.

That is one way to look at it. I suppose...

What happens on the field when your young men face the Lions is what happens. After the fact, you can take what we said as pompous jibbering or truth. Whichever you choose. All we can ask of any team is that they do their best and give it their all. I think we can probably handle the success of the Lions with a little more grace. We shall work on that.

Good luck to Snyder.

Ranger Mom
10-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Are they reserved seating? If not, shoot from the hip. They won't sell out.

I think the ones DaHop has are reserved, although if we bring the kids with us, I don't know if we will sit in them.

I just don't wanna get there so late that there is no seating to be had and have to stand up the whole game....I would rather not go, in that case.

If worst comes to worst, I guess me and my daughter could sit in the reserved seats and let my husband and son-in-law fend for themselves!!!:devil: :devil:

Rocket
10-12-2010, 02:08 PM
You can :rolleyes: all you want!!

I said "y'all"....which means "more than just you." Let me see if I can break this down for you so you can understand it....collectively, (which means the majority of a teams posters) a group of posters haven't made me "shake my head" as much as the Celina posters....until now!!!

That being said......YOU have ALWAYS gotten on my nerves!:kiss:

Oh sweet! It is nice to have some company..haha

Ranger Mom
10-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Oh sweet! It is nice to have some company..haha

I hate that I have finally had to lump Brownwood and Celina posters into the same mold!!

Bullaholic
10-12-2010, 02:16 PM
I think we can probably handle the success of the Lions with a little more grace. We shall work on that.

Good luck to Snyder.

Great googly moogly---somebody pass me the smelling salts....:D

Bosqueville
10-12-2010, 02:29 PM

We hope to outdo Burnet!

RoyceTTU
10-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Hmmm, this is getting good.

http://members.arstechnica.com/x/freeman/homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.jpg

Ranger Mom
10-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
We hope to outdo Burnet!

Rocket single-handedly did that his first few months here!!

hollywood
10-12-2010, 02:47 PM
I hate that I have finally had to lump Brownwood and Celina posters into the same mold!!

You are delusional RM if you think that. :hand: Don't EVER put us as far down the list as Celina posters. BIG difference. We do it for fun, jab in the ribs and make you smile at the same time kind of fun. Celina, they take it WAAAAAAAAAAY too serious. :thinking:

RoyceTTU
10-12-2010, 02:49 PM

Someone has there Panties in a wad. Its all in fun.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/dan_richard13/Wedgie323.jpg

hollywood
10-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Much more pompous arrogance from you and a couple of your merry men. I think everyone likes to brag on their team when they are doing well, but people are turned off when it comes to the belittling and putting down of young men who have poured their life blood into striving to be the best they can be. It gets old when a players does well and someone points it out and the only reply that comes from the "crew" is how it wouldn't have happened against the Wood or that one of the Lion players would have done it better. When it comes to fellow posters and fans, flame away.

I hope you are kidding Hop. This is a message board. I'm sure the coaches are not coaching kids that HS Football is the climax of their enitre existence. Good coaches teach life lessons while coaching them to be the best they can be and a message board doesn't teach life lessons... at least I hope not. :(

Ranger Mom
10-12-2010, 02:59 PM
You are delusional RM if you think that. :hand: Don't EVER put is as far down the list as Celina posters. BIG difference. We do it for fun, jab in the ribs and make you smile at the same time kind of fun. Celina, they take it WAAAAAAAAAAY too serious. :thinking:

I used to think it was all in fun with Brownwood, but I am a pretty good judge of character and have been doing this "job" long enough to be able to tell the difference in good natured banter and when it goes a little further....it has gotten to that point, IMO!!

But what do I know?? I'm just a delusional girl!!

http://www.cleartuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Im_Smiling.jpg

hollywood
10-12-2010, 03:07 PM
I used to think it was all in fun with Brownwood, but I am a pretty good judge of character and have been doing this "job" long enough to be able to tell the difference in good natured banter and when it goes a little further....it has gotten to that point, IMO!!

http://www.cleartuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Im_Smiling.jpg

LOL. :clap: Nice.

Well, that's why the meet and greets are always fun!;) Most of us Brownwood posters are really down to earth and are liking the ride we've been taken on so far. Nothing personal.

Hope you guys have a safe trip over to Snyder. Do you guys consider that East Texas? :D

Ranger Mom
10-12-2010, 03:08 PM
LOL. :clap: Nice.

Well, that's why the meet and greets are always fun!;) Most of us Brownwood posters are really down to earth and are liking the ride we've been taken on so far. Nothing personal.

Hope you guys have a safe trip over to Snyder. Do you guys consider that East Texas? :D

Snyder is West Texas....but Sweetwater is East Texas!!:p

hollywood
10-12-2010, 03:15 PM
In Brownwood, we are...

THE MIGHTY LIONS!

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 03:20 PM
I hope you are kidding Hop. This is a message board. I'm sure the coaches are not coaching kids that HS Football is the climax of their enitre existence. Good coaches teach life lessons while coaching them to be the best they can be and a message board doesn't teach life lessons... at least I hope not. :( I re-read my post and don't get the translation you got. I said nothing about coaches and what they teach. I was talking about young men who work their butts off starting in two a days to be the best they can be. Then when it is pointed out on the board about a play they made, it's "it wouldn't have happened if (take a pick) Lion had been guarding him or it probably wasn't completed instead of being able to step back and acknowledge a good play by a good kid.

Ranger Mom
10-12-2010, 03:20 PM
In Brownwood, we are...

http://www.cleartuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Awesome.jpg

Dude!! You went and horned in on my newly discovered website, didn't ya??

I knew I should have uploaded it to photobucket first!!!:doh:

http://www.cleartuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Gone_Nuts.jpg

hollywood
10-12-2010, 03:30 PM
I re-read my post and don't get the translation you got. I said nothing about coaches and what they teach. I was talking about young men who work their butts off starting in two a days to be the best they can be. Then when it is pointed out on the board about a play they made, it's "it wouldn't have happened if (take a pick) Lion had been guarding him or it probably wasn't completed instead of being able to step back and acknowledge a good play by a good kid.

Whatever, my point is this is a MESSAGE BOARD! It's smack talk. I do agree that this is HS sports and there should be limitations as to how far some can take it, because these are kids after all. BUT, for someone to say that a (Brownwood, Celina, Sweetwater, Monahans, AW, Gilmer) player could do it better and you get ticked, that is simply concerning. I hope the kids don't go on here and take things literal or too personal, I know I don't.

hollywood
10-12-2010, 03:31 PM
Dude!! You went and horned in on my newly discovered website, didn't ya??

I knew I should have uploaded it to photobucket first!!!:doh:

http://www.cleartuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Gone_Nuts.jpg

I apologize mam, I fixed it for ya. Much better.

Looking4number8
10-12-2010, 03:36 PM

I gotta tell ya, As much as yall lump all of us Brownwood people together and hate us all, it is getting tougher and tougher not to lump all of the other people and haters together. Many of us dont post as often as we used to becuase of all the hate this year. I know we can be arrogant but some of you need to look in a mirror once and a while. (not pointed directly pointed at you RM, but yes, I do include you in that group)

Ranger Mom
10-12-2010, 03:40 PM
I apologize mam, I fixed it for ya. Much better.

That's okay! I'm used to it!!!!

You should have kept the one that you referred to Brownwood with up....it was cute!!

Ranger Mom
10-12-2010, 03:47 PM
I gotta tell ya, As much as yall lump all of us Brownwood people together and hate us all, it is getting tougher and tougher not to lump all of the other people and haters together. Many of us dont post as often as we used to becuase of all the hate this year. I know we can be arrogant but some of you need to look in a mirror once and a while. (not pointed directly pointed at you RM, but yes, I do include you in that group)

I know...I am SO filled with hate on here!!! I am so ashamed:blush:

Never once have I said ALL Brownwood posters......

But wait...y'all aren't really taking me serious....are you?? It's all just fun and games to me!!!! You know me...I'm just talkin' smack, trying to liven up the board.

Rocket and I don't get mad at each other....we can throw whatever we have at each other and still smile at the end of the day!!!!

AP Panther Fan
10-12-2010, 03:51 PM

I figure we have approximately a year and a half to convince the families of 112 high school children to move there.;)

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Whatever, my point is this is a MESSAGE BOARD! It's smack talk. I do agree that this is HS sports and there should be limitations as to how far some can take it, because these are kids after all. BUT, for someone to say that a (Brownwood, Celina, Sweetwater, Monahans, AW, Gilmer) player could do it better and you get ticked, that is simply concerning. I hope the kids don't go on here and take things literal or too personal, I know I don't. No need to be concerned for me. I've been on this board long enough that I've seen plenty. One more time and maybe I'll be clearer. When Jaxon makes a great play, most people acknowledge it, the same with Shelby last year and the mighty mite receiver as well. We missed out on Graylon playing football last year, but several of us traveled to Abilene and supported the Lions against Andrews and watched the job he did in relief and saw the wheels he possesses on his triple. We didn't put these performance down by saying someone else would have done it better, we acknowledged the plays and the player. That's the point I was making, throwing rocks at posters, now that's a different story.:devil: :devil:

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 03:54 PM
I gotta tell ya, As much as yall lump all of us Brownwood people together and hate us all, it is getting tougher and tougher not to lump all of the other people and haters together. Many of us dont post as often as we used to becuase of all the hate this year. I know we can be arrogant but some of you need to look in a mirror once and a while. (not pointed directly pointed at you RM, but yes, I do include you in that group) They better not be hating on an old codger or the band will have to re-unite and take a road trip.:D :D

95mustang
10-12-2010, 04:13 PM
This game is in the running for Sonic Big Country Big Game of the week this week. You can got to bigcountryhomepage.com to vote.

RoyceTTU
10-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
This game is in the running for Sonic Big Country Big Game of the week this week. You can got to bigcountryhomepage.com to vote.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/sports/sonic-game-of-the-week

hollywood
10-12-2010, 04:45 PM
No need to be concerned for me. I've been on this board long enough that I've seen plenty. One more time and maybe I'll be clearer. When Jaxon makes a great play, most people acknowledge it, the same with Shelby last year and the mighty mite receiver as well. We missed out on Graylon playing football last year, but several of us traveled to Abilene and supported the Lions against Andrews and watched the job he did in relief and saw the wheels he possesses on his triple. We didn't put these performance down by saying someone else would have done it better, we acknowledged the plays and the player. That's the point I was making, throwing rocks at posters, now that's a different story.:devil: :devil:

I understand. I give credit where credit is due. Didn't Keenon Ward get POTW last week? I congratulated him for it btw. Well deserved.

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 04:55 PM
I understand. I give credit where credit is due. Didn't Keenon Ward get POTW last week? I congratulated him for it btw. Well deserved. Yes you did!!:thumbsup:

hollywood
10-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Yes you did!!:thumbsup:

Tell the boys they better have their chin straps on TIGHT, because the Lions are coming to town and they ain't going to let up in this one. Fight to the end.

Cheers!:devil:

garciap77
10-12-2010, 05:15 PM
No but I have heard of fans leaving at half-time when they could take no more of the beating -- .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not heard of such a thing, but I have witness it! I think it was in Brownwood, when we played the mighty Brownwood lions last year!---by garcia

Hey its a univeral illness, but I'm telling U, Snyder fans R gonna get hit HARD by this malady, and there's gonna be seats on that home side that have a flashing VACANCY SIGN.

:clap: Us BWD fans have the 29-year fever and it has hit us hard! It causes us to flap our lips, smile a lot, and BRAG about our team. The only cure is Friday, Dec 17, and then another symptom will appear: EXTREME LIP FLAPPING!! ROCKET WILL LAUNCH!! He He! :stirpot: :stirpot::)
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8629posting-1.jpg

garciap77
10-12-2010, 05:17 PM

Take a lesson from those that have faced the Lions...

Who gives a crap?

;)

garciap77
10-12-2010, 05:28 PM

I like BROWNWOOD!!!:)

bobcat1
10-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Hey all Celina posters aren't like some Brownwood posters. There are some great posters from each school. Each school however has their own village idiots. JMHO I used to get a little uptight when the hate was on Celina only but now Brownwood has taken some of the hate away. Message boards are all in fun to me until a kid is degraded on here. I get a little ticked about that still. I get ticked at Celina's village idiots too.

Jabbing me in the ribs will get a return but I trully have enjoyed all the posters at the meet and greets over the years especially after bantering all week before the game. One of my best friends in the world used to be my mortal enemy on another board. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: So fire away at me anytime.

Oh by the way, Sic em Tigers!:D

garciap77
10-12-2010, 05:56 PM
I like CELINA!:)

OPERATOR
10-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Wow we have 3 more days of this :thinking:

44INAROW
10-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by OPERATOR

I know what you mean :doh:

bp80884
10-12-2010, 07:08 PM
Mark my word, this is the week Brownwood goes down.

Snyder 35 Brownwood 28

Sweetwater Red
10-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

I know what you mean :doh:

And it's only going to get worse after this game no matter the outcome. Either they beat their
stiffest regular season opponent or the beat themselves. :doh:

Sweetwater Red
10-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by bp80884
Mark my word, this is the week Brownwood
goes down.

Snyder 35 Brownwood 28

Nice job clueless. You'd think that given your ofer record in picking Brownwood games
that you'd have the sense to pick BW against the one team that might actually beat them.
Again...nice job! :doh:

OPERATOR
10-12-2010, 07:30 PM

Snyder 35 Brownwood 28

I've got some kind of feeling your right.

Bosqueville
10-12-2010, 07:38 PM

Snyder 35 Brownwood 28

What do you base this on? Hope?

Sweetwater Red
10-12-2010, 07:44 PM
I've got some kind of feeling your right.

Are you sure that the feeling your having isn't puberty finally kicking in?

Rocket
10-12-2010, 07:45 PM
Keep on fueling the fire... Piss Brownwood off some more...

OPERATOR
10-12-2010, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Are you sure that the feeling your having isn't puberty finally kicking in?

Okay? That did have anything to do with this?

Looking4number8
10-12-2010, 07:52 PM

Snyder 35 Brownwood 28

Ha, like anyone believes anything you say... you gonna come apoligize for this too next week

Rocket
10-12-2010, 07:55 PM

Snyder 35 Brownwood 28

Lol there's another fake score from a big fake. Dude, are you still mad that Brownwood made your team look like a JV?

bp80884
10-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Nice job clueless. You'd think that given your ofer record in picking Brownwood games
that you'd have the sense to pick BW against the one team that might actually beat them.
Again...nice job! :doh:

Sweetwater,
You sound like a bitter idiot without a village too mooch off of.

Get over it!

Rocket
10-12-2010, 08:00 PM
I hope you are kidding Hop. This is a message board. I'm sure the coaches are not coaching kids that HS Football is the climax of their enitre existence. Good coaches teach life lessons while coaching them to be the best they can be and a message board doesn't teach life lessons... at least I hope not. :(

Some people just can't handle smack. Especially when the team backs it up and much more.

I had a good time with DaHop, Stang Red, and Sweetwater Red last year at the Bwd vs Dalhart playoff game.

Talking smack and who we are in real life are 2 different things.

I've been the same person I am from Day 1 on this board and now that Bwood is destroying everybody (like I knew they would) I'm gonna stop? Get real people.

bwdlionfan
10-12-2010, 08:03 PM
49 second clip KTXS did on the game:

http://www.ktxs.com/video/25360161/index.html

Rocket
10-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Hey all Celina posters aren't like some Brownwood posters. There are some great posters from each school. Each school however has their own village idiots. JMHO I used to get a little uptight when the hate was on Celina only but now Brownwood has taken some of the hate away. Message boards are all in fun to me until a kid is degraded on here. I get a little ticked about that still. I get ticked at Celina's village idiots too.

Jabbing me in the ribs will get a return but I trully have enjoyed all the posters at the meet and greets over the years especially after bantering all week before the game. One of my best friends in the world used to be my mortal enemy on another board. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: So fire away at me anytime.

Fire away? Cool. Just letting you know that around Brownwood you are considered a Village Idiot. How's that? ;)

Sweetwater Red
10-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Keep on fueling the fire... Piss Brownwood off some more...

you still don't get it Rocket. if it wasn't for you and your stupid ass comments and your
little man syndrome, 99 percent of the board would be oohing and ahhing and
Brownwood's deeds to this point. Congrats for making most hate Brownwood. I'm guessing that was your goal?

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
49 second clip KTXS did on the game:

http://www.ktxs.com/video/25360161/index.html Hey Rocket, why would Coach Shipley say that Brownwood has had this game circled? :thinking: :thinking: He didn't seem to think that the Lions are playing a "Pop Warner" team.:devil: :devil:

Rocket
10-12-2010, 08:16 PM
you still don't get it Rocket. if it wasn't for you and your stupid ass comments and your
little man syndrome, 99 percent of the board would be oohing and ahhing and
Brownwood's deeds to this point. Congrats for making most hate Brownwood. I'm guessing that was your goal?

And it's funny to me that people care so much about what I say. Little man syndrome? Haha ok serial killer...

Rocket
10-12-2010, 08:18 PM
Hey Rocket, why would Coach Shipley say that Brownwood has had this game circled? :thinking: :thinking: He didn't seem to think that the Lions are playing a "Pop Warner" team.:devil: :devil:

I never said Snyder was a Pop Warner team. I just said Brownwood is gonna spank them. Shipley is a classy guy. He even said China Spring had a good team if that makes ya feel any better.

I said Brownwood had this game circled as well. For far more reasons than y'all being good. Get ready Snyder... Hurricane Brownwood is heading your way and it ain't happy.

bp80884
10-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Lol there's another fake score from a big fake. Dude, are you still mad that Brownwood made your team look like a JV?

OMG, are you kidding me?

It is a prediction, not a fake score. If it was a fake score some idiot would accuse me of posting a fake score (hmmmm, i wonder who might do that) again and get their feelings hurt.

"I feel like I am playing cards with my brother's kids"

Rocket
10-12-2010, 08:24 PM
OMG, are you kidding me?

It is a prediction, not a fake score. If it was a fake score some idiot would accuse me of posting a fake score (hmmmm, i wonder who might do that) again and get their feelings hurt.

"I feel like I am playing cards with my brother's kids"

Believe me, my feelings were never hurt cuz I was there and I knew the TRUTH. LOL It was funny to me. From now on any score you predict is fake. Did you predict CS to upset Brownwood? Get my point?

OPERATOR
10-12-2010, 08:25 PM
I never said Snyder was a Pop Warner team. I just said Brownwood is gonna spank them. Shipley is a classy guy. He even said China Spring had a good team if that makes ya feel any better.

I said Brownwood had this game circled as well. For far more reasons than y'all being good. Get ready Snyder... Hurricane Brownwood is heading your way and it ain't happy.

Classy people are the only people I have any sort of respect for. I think your the only one who isn't happy.

BwdLion73
10-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Wow, sorry I missed a day or so! Guess we should watch out for the lynch mob!
If your going to start lumping us into one group and brag about how long you have been on "THE Board"then I guess ....never mind I won't lump everyone in the same boat as some do.

fun goes away when someone starts kicking everyones a.....

:dispntd:

Rocket
10-12-2010, 08:28 PM
Classy people are the only people I have any sort of respect for. I think your the only one who isn't happy.

You have no idea... :)

Bullaholic
10-12-2010, 08:29 PM
[B and it ain't happy. [/B]

Please explain your meaning...

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 08:31 PM

I said Brownwood had this game circled as well. For far more reasons than y'all being good. Get ready Snyder... Hurricane Brownwood is heading your way and it ain't happy. I know you don't respect Snyder but it would appear that Coach Shipley does.

hollywood
10-12-2010, 08:32 PM

Why are you anti-Brownwood? Just all in fun, right? I guess all of you lesser cats have to stick together, huh??;)

Rocket
10-12-2010, 08:33 PM
I really do enjoy meeting people off the board. Every M&G I have been to has been fun. It was funny when Sweetwater Red was scared to come talk to me. I think I intimidated him a little bit. Like he was in awe of me or something... Lol I would have given him my autograph if he would have just asked. I think I'm actually taller than him.

Rocket
10-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Please explain your meaning...

Nah, not really important. The point is this. Any team that stands in the way of Brownwood is going to get dealt with. These kids are focused, ready, and able to handle it's business. There is no reason Brownwood would come into this game looking ahead or taking it lightly. Snyder is the biggest threat to Brownwood's perfect season since Sville, so just know it's coming.

Bullaholic
10-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Nah, not really important.

Apparently, important enough for you to post....

hollywood
10-12-2010, 08:35 PM
And it's only going to get worse after this game no matter the outcome. Either they beat their
stiffest regular season opponent or the beat themselves. :doh:

LOL! Again, this will not be Brownwood's toughest game so far.

bp80884
10-12-2010, 08:36 PM
I really do enjoy meeting people off the board. Every M&G I have been to has been fun. It was funny when Sweetwater Red was scared to come talk to me. I think I intimidated him a little bit. Like he was in awe of me or something... Lol I would have given him my autograph if he would have just asked. I think I'm actually taller than him.

Rocket,
You remind me of Bobby Bouche on The Water Boy.

Rocket
10-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Rocket,
You remind me of Bobby Bouche on The Water Boy.

And your name is Bobby... What a coincidence. Say hi to mama for me while she washes your soiled sheets and tells you Brownwood is the devil. :rolleyes:

OPERATOR
10-12-2010, 08:40 PM

I'm just curious to see if you talk this much crap in person.

Bullaholic
10-12-2010, 08:41 PM

So, among other things, you are the official emotional barometer for the Brownwood Lions team who knows their overall mental readiness state at any given time?

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 08:41 PM
And your name is Bobby... What a coincidence. Say hi to mama for me while she washes your soiled sheets and tells you Brownwood is the devil. :rolleyes: :devil: :devil:

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 08:42 PM
I'm just curious to see if you talk this much crap in person. This from someone who is either a no-show or blends in the woodwork. You know the saying about people who live in glass houses.:thinking: :thinking:

bp80884
And your name is Bobby... What a coincidence. Say hi to mama for me while she washes your soiled sheets and tells you Brownwood is the devil. :rolleyes:

Classy comeback.

I had you pegged with either:

1. I know you are but what am I?

Or

2. My daddy can beat up your daddy!

Rocket
LOL! Again, this will not be Brownwood's toughest game so far.

The deception is that since Brownwood kills a team, they must suck. Stephenville would beat the dog mess out of Snyder. Go find some film on them. I would even pick All Saints over Snyder.

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 08:44 PM
I would even pick All Saints over Snyder. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
10-12-2010, 08:44 PM
And it's funny to me that people care so much about what I say. Little man syndrome? Haha ok serial killer...

Nice! Your resorting to pesonal attacks. Again how lame could you be? If you're not willing
that you're the reason that even Brownwood posters have an adversion towards you then
you are the unstable one.

bp80884
10-12-2010, 08:45 PM
The deception is that since Brownwood kills a team, they must suck. Stephenville would beat the dog mess out of Snyder. Go find some film on them. I would even pick All Saints over Snyder.

Has anyone seen the movie Office Space?

Rocket reminds me of the 3rd boss who came to tell Peter about his TPS reports.

Rocket
10-12-2010, 08:45 PM

Hop and I are actually buddies. Well we used to be... Lol

Louie13
10-12-2010, 08:46 PM
It's only Tuesday and things sure are heating up. By Friday, you guys may use this heat to install and get a Tar & Feather Pit boiling--right there by the Tiger where the M&G is supposed to happen. It's not cold enough for us Lion fans to wear our feather coats yet! LOL:devil:

Rocket
10-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Nice! Your resorting to pesonal attacks. Again how lame could you be? If you're not willing
that you're the reason that even Brownwood posters have an adversion towards you then

Lol I thought we made some progress last year. I've even supported the Stangs this year. Haven't said one thing bad about them. This upsets me. The serial killer comment was a joke... Chilllll

hollywood
10-12-2010, 08:50 PM
I know you don't respect Snyder but it would appear that Coach Shipley does.

I respect Snyder. The Tigers are a good ball team and are rightfully the 2nd best team in the district. A lot of talent on Snyders team and really good coaching. The importance of this game is high considering what's at stake. If things go as they should Friday, the Lions will coast through district and will be crowned Champs. Thats why this game has been circled.

bp80884
10-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Lol I thought we made some progress last year. I've even supported the Stangs this year. Haven't said one thing bad about them. This upsets me. The serial killer comment was a joke... Chilllll

yeah, get off of Sweetwater's back, it is not like he posted a fake score or anything drastic.

On this board it might be better to be labeled a serial killer than the guy who posts 3 fake scores. You would less crap for it.

Rocket
10-12-2010, 08:52 PM
yeah, get off of Sweetwater's back, it is not like he posted a fake score or anything drastic.

On this board it might be better to be labeled a serial killer than the guy who posts 3 fake scores. You would less crap for it.

Awww poor little Bobby...

Rocket
10-12-2010, 09:01 PM

Oh I'm sure they don't like Brownwood dropping to 3A and taking over. But yeah you are probably right. Either way, there are some people that can play the smack talk game and laugh and some that get all in a hissy and cry about it. I know which one you are.

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 09:04 PM
It's only Tuesday and things sure are heating up. By Friday, you guys may use this heat to install and get a Tar & Feather Pit boiling--right there by the Tiger where the M&G is supposed to happen. It's not cold enough for us Lion fans to wear our feather coats yet! LOL:devil: "Louie Lou-eye oh say tha Woods gotta go yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah" Sorry Louie, couldn't resist with your name,:D :D

Bullaholic
10-12-2010, 09:09 PM
"Louie Lou-eye oh say tha Woods gotta go yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah" Sorry Louie, couldn't resist with your name,:D :D

LOL---Now that was pretty funny, Hop....:D Get the band to play that at the game and have the Snyder fans sing the words....

skins4life
10-12-2010, 09:10 PM
LOL---Now that was pretty funny, Hop....:D Get the band to play that at the game and have the Snyder fans sing the words....

While he's sitting in is lawn chair because he waited till Friday to try to buy a ticket.:D :D

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
While he's sitting in is lawn chair because he waited till Friday to try to buy a ticket.:D :D :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

bp80884
10-12-2010, 09:15 PM
While he's sitting in is lawn chair because he waited till Friday to try to buy a ticket.:D :D

That is funny no matter where you are from!

skins4life
10-12-2010, 09:25 PM
That is funny no matter where you are from!

I thought about selling him mine for a price!!:devil: :devil:

95mustang
10-12-2010, 09:27 PM
I thought about selling him mine for a price!!:devil: :devil:

The price will have to depend on how close you set to DaHop. :D

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 09:29 PM
The price will have to depend on how close you set to DaHop. :D :tongue: :tongue: I'll have you know he paid good money to sit by me this year.:D :D

95mustang
10-12-2010, 09:30 PM
:tongue: :tongue: I'll have you know he paid good money to sit by me this year.:D :D

I never said the price would have to be higher or lower. ;)

Bullaholic
10-12-2010, 09:31 PM
:tongue: :tongue: I'll have you know he paid good money to sit by me this year.:D :D

RM and her family know they need to bring their lawn chairs to the game, Hop? :D

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 09:31 PM
I never said the price would have to be higher or lower. ;) :evillol: :evillol:

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 09:32 PM
RM and her family know they need to bring their lawn chairs to the game, Hop? :D :evillol: :evillol: But I think she's more into the chaise lounger!!:D

skins4life
10-12-2010, 09:33 PM
RM and her family know they need to bring their lawn chairs to the game, Hop? :D

They got their ticket in time to set next to a couple of pretty good 'OLE boys at this one.;) ;)

skins4life
10-12-2010, 09:34 PM
:evillol: :evillol: But I think she's more into the chaise lounger!!:D

Do I need to bring her one so she won't have to haul her's from Greenwood? :D :D

Rocket
10-12-2010, 09:41 PM
"Louie Lou-eye oh say tha Woods gotta go yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah" Sorry Louie, couldn't resist with your name,:D :D

LOL nice...

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Do I need to bring her one so she won't have to haul her's from Greenwood? :D :D :evillol: :evillol:

hollywood
10-12-2010, 09:43 PM

Lol. Better do it before the game starts! If not, it would sound dumb with Snyder so far behind... unless they just want the game to end early so they don't have to take anymore.:D

Ranger Mom
10-12-2010, 09:43 PM
They got their ticket in time to set next to a couple of pretty good 'OLE boys at this one.;) ;)

Yes!! I made the decision that the hubby and son-in-law can sit wherever they want.....me and my daughter are sitting with "the good ole boys!!" :D

Ya know what cracks me up? Rocket can spew and spew and then comes back and says it's all in fun and he's just joking around, and everything is all good.....now heaven forbid Ranger Mom try to partake in some of the fun....everyone gets all booty hurt......except Rocket, of course, who it's all aimed at anyway!!

I don't get it!!!:crazy:

garciap77
10-12-2010, 09:46 PM

I like your helmet!:) You coming to the M&G?:D

garciap77
10-12-2010, 09:47 PM

Snyder 35 Brownwood 28

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rocket
10-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Lol. Better do it before the game starts! If not, it would sound dumb with Snyder so far behind... unless they just want the game to end early so they don't have to take anymore.:D

There should be plenty of seats by halftime. When we go up by 21, game over.

Rocket
10-12-2010, 09:48 PM
[i]Ya know what cracks me up? Rocket can spew and spew and then comes back and says it's all in fun and he's just joking around, and everything is all good.....now heaven forbid Ranger Mom try to partake in some of the fun....everyone gets all booty hurt......except Rocket, of course, who it's all aimed at anyway!! [/B]

They just don't understand us, RM...

OPERATOR
10-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I like your helmet!:) You coming to the M&G?:D

Yes sir I am. Are you coming as well, you wouldn't want to miss this massacre?

skins4life
10-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Yes!! I made the decision that the hubby and son-in-law can sit wherever they want.....me and my daughter are sitting with "the good ole boys!!" :D

Ya know what cracks me up? Rocket can spew and spew and then comes back and says it's all in fun and he's just joking around, and everything is all good.....now heaven forbid Ranger Mom try to partake in some of the fun....everyone gets all booty hurt......except Rocket, of course, who it's all aimed at anyway!!

Just goes to show you, he doesn't where his feelings on his shoulder like most women.:D :D

Bullaholic
10-12-2010, 09:51 PM

Rocket is like one of those Chatty Cathy dolls, RM. After you pull the ring enough times---you know everything it is going to say and it begins to drive you crazy. Now you--on the other hand--are NEVER predictable and are always entertaining.

garciap77
10-12-2010, 09:59 PM

If you come to the M&G you can see for yourself!!!:D :D :D

;)

OPERATOR
10-12-2010, 10:06 PM
If you come to the M&G you can see for yourself!!!:D :D :D

;)

I'll be there, I guess it is at the Tiger out front?

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 10:08 PM
I'll be there, I guess it is at the Tiger out front? I think we will change it since we shouldn't have to leave the stadium if they are through by Friday with the construction!!!

garciap77
10-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Yes sir I am. Are you coming as well, you wouldn't want to miss this massacre?

Which one? You beating on ROCKET!:D Or Brownwood beating on Brownwood!:D

:stirpot:

P.S. I'll be there!:)

Rocket
10-12-2010, 10:11 PM

oh sweet! Garcia! Yeah! are you riding with ccmom?

OPERATOR
10-12-2010, 10:12 PM

hmm :thinking: :D

skins4life
I think we will change it since we shouldn't have to leave the stadium if they are through by Friday with the construction!!!

Probably on the same end just inside the fence, is what I'm thinking. Close to the walk-way to the visitor's side :thinking:

garciap77
oh sweet! Garcia! Yeah! are you riding with ccmom?

garciap77
10-12-2010, 10:16 PM
I'm only going to the M&G, since BW bought all the tickets!:D

Is Kid Ice coming?

P.S. Rumor is (heard this at the Whatabuger in Early) Operator stand about 6' 8" 285 pounds and is as mean as a Tiger!:D

;)

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Probably on the same end just inside the fence, is what I'm thinking. Close to the walk-way to the visitor's side :thinking: Or by the new concession stand on the visitor side.

Rocket
10-12-2010, 10:23 PM

Is Kid Ice coming?

P.S. Rumor is (heard this at the Whatabuger in Early) Operator stand about 6' 8" 285 pounds and is as mean as a Tiger!:D

;)

yeah, kid Ice will be at the stadium, not sure about the M&G...I may need him to get my back. haha

Ranger Mom
10-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Or by the new concession stand on the visitor side.

I'm just gonna follow you around!!

Rocket is like one of those Chatty Cathy dolls, RM. After you pull the ring enough times---you know everything it is going to say and it begins to drive you crazy. Now you--on the other hand--are NEVER predictable and are always entertaining.

Awwww!! Thanks!!:inlove:

95mustang
10-12-2010, 10:26 PM

That could be dangerous!:p

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 10:27 PM

Awwww!! Thanks!!:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 10:28 PM
That could be dangerous!:p :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

garciap77
10-12-2010, 10:28 PM
yeah, kid Ice will be at the stadium, not sure about the M&G...I may need him to get my back. haha

I know who has you back!!!:D BEAST

95mustang
10-12-2010, 10:29 PM
I know who has you back!!!:D BEAST :thumbsup:

Rocket
10-12-2010, 10:30 PM
I know who has you back!!!:D BEAST

BEAST is my boy...for sure.

bobcat1
10-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Fire away? Cool. Just letting you know that around Brownwood you are considered a Village Idiot. How's that? ;) That coming from a gym rat, I accept that.

Rocket
10-12-2010, 10:34 PM
That coming from a gym rat, I accept that.

I am your hero.

bobcat1
10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
And it's funny to me that people care so much about what I say. Little man syndrome? Haha ok serial killer... You do have the little point guard syndrome.

bobcat1
10-12-2010, 10:37 PM
OMG, are you kidding me?

"I feel like I am playing cards with my brother's kids" You are.

bobcat1
10-12-2010, 10:39 PM
I really do enjoy meeting people off the board. Every M&G I have been to has been fun. It was funny when Sweetwater Red was scared to come talk to me. I think I intimidated him a little bit. Like he was in awe of me or something... Lol I would have given him my autograph if he would have just asked. I think I'm actually taller than him. Sweetwater Red is under 5'4"?:eek:

Rocket
10-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Sweetwater Red is under 5'4"?:eek:

I couldn't tell..he was crawling around.

skins4life
10-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Or by the new concession stand on the visitor side.

That would work too.. :thumbsup:

bobcat1
10-12-2010, 10:47 PM

Is Kid Ice coming?

;) Can he let Rocket ride on his shoulders?

BEAST
10-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Ok folks, BEAST can't be at the game. Family needs to be here and family comes first. But, just so you know. The WOOD will dankey. Game start=Game over. Wish I could be there.

BEAST

Rocket
10-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Can he let Rocket ride on his shoulders?

You should come to Snyder and watch a real team like Brownwood play this week.

DaHop72
10-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Family needs to be here and family comes first.

BEAST :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bobcat1
10-12-2010, 10:57 PM
You should come to Snyder and watch a real team like Brownwood play this week. Would love too but DaHop didn't get me seats!

Ex-Tiger2005
10-13-2010, 09:04 AM

It doesnt make sense why this game is circled for yall...didnt yall beat us and knock us out of the play-offs last year? :thinking:

Someone must have a personal beef with us...

ccmom
10-13-2010, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
It doesnt make sense why this game is circled for yall...didnt yall beat us and knock us out of the play-offs last year? :thinking:

It's because they are jealous of your high dollar bleachers! Yep...I'm pretty sure that's it! :D

Nice field, though...:thumbsup: ;)

Ex-Tiger2005
10-13-2010, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
It's because they are jealous of your high dollar bleachers! Yep...I'm pretty sure that's it! :D

Nice field, though...:thumbsup: ;)

Our bleachers are pretty high dollar i have to admit that! :D :cool:

BwdLions
10-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Man, this thread is already up to 28 pages and it's only Wednesday morning. Some of you people spend a lot of time on here. I really do expect this game to be competitive for 2 1/2 quarters. Unless a team proves otherwise, the Lions will finish strong and put the Tigers away mid-way through the 3rd quarter. Of course that's just my humble opinion. :D

ccmom
10-13-2010, 09:50 AM
Our bleachers are pretty high dollar i have to admit that! :D :cool:

I'm gonna try the view from the Tiger side this week. I'm wondering if I should heckle the fans in order to return the favor? :thinking:

Nah...even I have enough sense to know better than to tick off one of the Snyder "bubbas". :eek: ;)

Ex-Tiger2005
10-13-2010, 10:07 AM
I'm gonna try the view from the Tiger side this week. I'm wondering if I should heckle the fans in order to return the favor? :thinking:

Nah...even I have enough sense to know better than to tick off one of the Snyder "bubbas". :eek: ;)

Rocket
10-13-2010, 10:19 AM

It is quite sad that Snyder is the only team that is halfway decent in our district this season. That is the main reason this game is circled.

Bullaholic
10-13-2010, 10:33 AM
It is quite sad that Snyder is the only team that is halfway decent in our district this season. That is the main reason this game is circled.

Was 2 years really that long ago? :rolleyes:

I am truly glad for the Lions' recent success, but nothing lasts forever, and I promise you Brownwood will not dominate 5-3A for a long period of time if the district stays intact, those other teams are traditionally very good teams, plus the Lions may find themselves playing with the big schools again.

hollywood
10-13-2010, 11:04 AM
Come on people, just need 16 more votes for Snyder to prove that almost half of the voters are truly very ignorant (definition: uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication). :p

Bullaholic
10-13-2010, 11:09 AM
Come on people, just need 16 more votes for Snyder to prove that almost half of the voters are truly very ignorant (definition: uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication). :p

15...:D

Rocket
10-13-2010, 11:11 AM

I am truly glad for the Lions' recent success, but nothing lasts forever, and I promise you Brownwood will not dominate 5-3A for a long period of time if the district stays intact, those other teams are traditionally very good teams, plus the Lions may find themselves playing with the big schools again.

Recent success? LOL Yeah, we are just one of those teams that shows up for a couple of years and then fades away. Don't get it twisted. As long as Brownwood is in 3A, they will be a strong player in District.

hollywood
14 now. Yeah!

LIONS
This is a very good competitive district. Brownwood is really good this year. Wylie is a very good team with great coaches, they just have had some injuries with a young team that didn't have much experience. They will always year in and year out be a tough opponent. Snyder has some very good skill players. They also usually play extremely hard from when I saw them in the past. Sweetwater is still a little down. Big spring has a great offensive line, and there qb was a phenomenal player, hope he heals in time for this season. Things change year in and year out. I do not think that one program can dominate every year in this district.

hollywood
10-13-2010, 11:13 AM
15...:D

Keep the doubters coming in. :clap:

Bullaholic
10-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Recent success? LOL Yeah, we are just one of those teams that shows up for a couple of years and then fades away. Don't get it twisted. As long as Brownwood is in 3A, they will be a strong player in District.

Big diff between saying nobody is worthy and then saying the Lions will always be a strong player in District. Seems like the only "twisting" that ever goes on is on your end my good man.

garciap77
10-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Man, this thread is already up to 28 pages and it's only Wednesday morning. Some of you people spend a lot of time on here. I really do expect this game to be competitive for 2 1/2 quarters. Unless a team proves otherwise, the Lions will finish strong and put the Tigers away mid-way through the 3rd quarter. Of course that's just my humble opinion. :D

That's really conservative! Now tells how you really feel!:D

:p

;)

Ex-Tiger2005
10-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Keep the doubters coming in. :clap:

or maybe believers in Snyder!!! :thinking:

Bullaholic
10-13-2010, 12:02 PM
That's really conservative! Now tells how you really feel!:D

:p

;)

Are you nuts? A BW poster makes a decent, believable post about the Lions and you pander for more "Rocket Racket"? I don't know about you anymore, GP77...:D

DaHop72
10-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Are you nuts? A BW poster makes a decent, believable post about the Lions and you pander for more "Rocket Racket"? I don't know about you anymore, GP77...:D

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/crowd_applause.gif

garciap77
10-13-2010, 12:07 PM

I remember it like it was yesterday! I was eating at the famous Whataburger in Early. When I over heard a couple of Early fans discussing how they wish they could have scheduled Brownwood (2007)......................:D

;)

garciap77
10-13-2010, 12:12 PM

Yeah. let me see they are 0 - 2 vs the Mighty Bulldogs!:D

Now http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/bowing-036.gif ROCKET!:D

;)

garciap77
10-13-2010, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by LIONS
This is a very good competitive district. Brownwood is really good this year. Wylie is a very good team with great coaches, they just have had some injuries with a young team that didn't have much experience. They will always year in and year out be a tough opponent. Snyder has some very good skill players. They also usually play extremely hard from when I saw them in the past. Sweetwater is still a little down. Big spring has a great offensive line, and there qb was a phenomenal player, hope he heals in time for this season. Things change year in and year out. I do not think that one program can dominate every year in this district.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
Now if you could only get ROCKET to believe that!:D

;)

Rocket
10-13-2010, 12:19 PM
I sure don't know what to think now that I watched the highlights from Clyde-Snyder. Snyder looks very predictable and so-so on defense.

Prediction:

70-28 Brownwood because Snyder is good enough to hang some points on our third team defense.

Ex-Tiger2005
10-13-2010, 12:21 PM
I sure don't know what to think now that I watched the highlights from Clyde-Snyder. Snyder looks very predictable and so-so on defense.

Prediction:

70-28 Brownwood because Snyder is good enough to hang some points on our third team defense.

Tell me how we are "predictable?" :thinking:

garciap77
10-13-2010, 12:31 PM

Prediction:

0 - 2!!!!!!!

;)

91 lion
10-13-2010, 12:49 PM

Big Spring and Wylie will move up before we do.....wait, what am I saying, Wylie will never move up.:cool:

Bullaholic
10-13-2010, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by 91 lion
Big Spring and Wylie will move up before we do.....wait, what am I saying, Wylie will never move up.:cool:

There is that chance. Anymore like you in Brownwood, 91 lion? You're one of the first Lion fans without rabies with whom I've shared posts...:D

(BTW--There are lots of great folks in Brownwood who I have had the pleasure of knowing over the years just who don't happen to post on the 3ADL, and yes, I do enjoy the wild ride with most of these crazy Lion posters on here to a point.)

Rocket
10-13-2010, 01:43 PM
0 - 2!!!!!!!

;)

0-2 for now... on November 5, the lions will beat Wylie so bad that it will be 3-2 Brownwood.

Rocket
10-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Tell me how we are "predictable?" :thinking:

LOL Your offense runs through your QB. He is either going to run, or he is going to pass. That means you key on the QB and cover up the pass. Every play. Game over. You have not played a defense like Brownwood! They are going to jack that offense up... Brownwood can actually cover WR's and Intercept the football. Most 3A secondaries are weak in this area, but Brownwood is VERY STRONG in the secondary and fast with the Linebackers...LOOOOONG night for Mr. Ward.

Rocket
10-13-2010, 01:52 PM
There is that chance. Anymore like you in Brownwood, 91 lion? You're one of the first Lion fans without rabies with whom I've shared posts...:D

(BTW--There are lots of great folks in Brownwood who I have had the pleasure of knowing over the years just who don't happen to post on the 3ADL, and yes, I do enjoy the wild ride with most of these crazy Lion posters on here to a point.)

91 Lion and I are good friends. He is a good guy, but believe me when I say we see eye to eye. ;)

Rocket
10-13-2010, 01:53 PM
Change the poll to say, Who do you HOPE wins? LOL

I love it. That poll is going to piss Brownwood off.

Bullaholic
10-13-2010, 02:23 PM

Not as much as it is going to inspire the Snyder folks.....

Ranger Mom
10-13-2010, 02:24 PM

Seriously??:eek: :eek:

Just how many of y'all read this board????

M-town lobo fan
10-13-2010, 02:36 PM
LOL Your offense runs through your QB. He is either going to run, or he is going to pass. That means you key on the QB and cover up the pass. Every play. Game over. You have not played a defense like Brownwood! They are going to jack that offense up... Brownwood can actually cover WR's and Intercept the football. Most 3A secondaries are weak in this area, but Brownwood is VERY STRONG in the secondary and fast with the Linebackers...LOOOOONG night for Mr. Ward.

:iagree: Just dont let Ward roll out and its definitely Game over.He buys his time to get Recievers open.With his athletic ability to avoid the pass rush and roll out.Eventually someone will get open.He either runs for 20 or throws for 20.Thats all they got 1 man team!

hollywood
10-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
:iagree: Just dont let Ward roll out and its definitely Game over.He buys his time to get Recievers open.With his athletic ability to avoid the pass rush and roll out.Eventually someone will get open.He either runs for 20 or throws for 20.Thats all they got 1 man team!

Brownwood's D is fast. Here's the thing. The DB's will bait the QB to make him think he's got a receiver open and then close fast for the pick. I'm predicting KW will throw at least 3 picks in this one. LB's cover fast and will hit hard. This will be the first D that can contain the QB. It's going to be a great game.;)

Old LB
10-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Had a chance to watch about thirty minutes of BW practice yesterday, secondary going against Snyder O. Anyone who is under the illusion that these guys won't come prepared will be sorry! Good luck:D

bobcat1
10-13-2010, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
Had a chance to watch about thirty minutes of BW practice yesterday, secondary going against Snyder O. Anyone who is under the illusion that these guys won't come prepared will be sorry! Good luck:D You're kidding! They are actually having to practice? I must have been under the wrong impression here.:thinking:

Ex-Tiger2005
10-13-2010, 03:02 PM

Dont all offenses run thru the QB? :thinking: He is not the only weapon we have even tho it seems that way in the stats. A lot of kids have not even sniffed the ball yet cuz no one has stopped our QB. If Bwood stops him then all hail Bwood but we have others that can step up and play too. That running back we have is the same one who torched yall for close to 300 and 4 TDs when he was a SOPH. The thing is we have others besides Keenon.

bwdlionfan
10-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Dont all offenses run thru the QB? :thinking: He is not the only weapon we have even tho it seems that way in the stats. A lot of kids have not even sniffed the ball yet cuz no one has stopped our QB. If Bwood stops him then all hail Bwood but we have others that can step up and play too. That running back we have is the same one who torched yall for close to 300 and 4 TDs when he was a SOPH. The thing is we have others besides Keenon.

Everyone put up those numbers on us 2 years ago. That was statistically the WORST defense in the history of BHS in terms of points given up... and in only a 10 game season.

bobcat1
10-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Everyone put up those numbers on us 2 years ago. That was statistically the WORST defense in the history of BHS in terms of points given up... and in only a 10 game season. I don't remember what those are like. Please elaborate.:D

OPERATOR
10-13-2010, 03:22 PM

haha cause hardly anyone wants Brownwood to win.

Louie13
10-13-2010, 03:26 PM
Tigers in white
Lions in maroon
Friday night Tigers headed for doom
Game is scheduled--there no turning back
Lions gonna hit ya like a Mack
Truck that is--So enjoy your next 2 days
Before the Lions & fans hit you in a craze!!

(I'm no poet so criticize away. I feel it is a useful contribution to the Board!)
Louie-Lou-ee to DaHop.

ccmom
10-13-2010, 03:33 PM
Tigers in white
Lions in maroon

(I'm no poet so criticize away. I feel it is a useful contribution to the Board!)
Louie-Lou-ee to DaHop.

Will the Tigers be wearing white? :confused:

Sorry....just couldn't pass up an invitation to criticize. :D

LionFan72
10-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Snyder needs to bring white towels to surrender at half-time, not just white uniforms, their backs are gonna be green with envy by the time the 1st quarter ends. Let's play the game, hope both teams come out injury free and healthy. GO Lions!

Rocket
10-13-2010, 04:39 PM

Same story every week...

Rocket
10-13-2010, 04:40 PM

That's where the lineman and Linebackers come in... QB will have to make his decision fast this week... ;)

Rocket
10-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Not as much as it is going to inspire the Snyder folks.....

You have no idea...

Rocket
10-13-2010, 04:42 PM
Seriously??:eek: :eek:

Just how many of y'all read this board????

I know Brownwood players read this board. :)

DaHop72
10-13-2010, 04:42 PM
:iagree: Just dont let Ward roll out and its definitely Game over.He buys his time to get Recievers open.With his athletic ability to avoid the pass rush and roll out.Eventually someone will get open.He either runs for 20 or throws for 20.Thats all they got 1 man team! :thinking: :thinking: So, that would mean one man scored 42 points on the vaunted Loboe defense in two quarters. :doh: :doh:

DaHop72
10-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Tigers in white
Lions in maroon

Louie-Lou-ee to DaHop. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Good job Louie except we wear all black at home. :D

DaHop72
10-13-2010, 04:50 PM
Would love too but DaHop didn't get me seats! All you've gotta do is say you're coming and I'll get you a seat. :D :D

hollywood
10-13-2010, 04:51 PM

Cause anyone in their right mind wants Brownwood to win. All the others, just a bunch a haters.:rolleyes:

What's wrong with having a little downlow banter. Some people just take it WAAAAAAAAAAY too serious. ;)

Bullaholic
10-13-2010, 04:53 PM
You have no idea...

Sorry, I forgot that in your omnipotence you know the emotional, physical, and mental state of every Lion player 24-7...:rolleyes:

Louie13
10-13-2010, 05:01 PM
DaHop
Pretend I said

Tiger in black
Lion in white and maroon

hehe:)

DaHop72
10-13-2010, 05:01 PM
Sorry, I forgot that in your omnipotence you know the emotional, physical, and mental state of every Lion player 24-7...:rolleyes: Now Bull, you must understand the http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/dahop_guru_joe.jpg.:D :D

DaHop72
10-13-2010, 05:03 PM
DaHop
Pretend I said

Tiger in black
Lion in white and maroon

hehe:) :2thumbsup I can pretend, just not as good as Rocket. :devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
10-13-2010, 05:10 PM
:thinking: :thinking: So, that would mean one man scored 42 points on the vaunted Loboe defense in two quarters. :doh: :doh:

Did Ward return the opening kickoff of the second half? I wouldn't
know because I was in the pressbox and the view from in there sucks.:devil:

DaHop72
10-13-2010, 05:14 PM
Did Ward return the opening kickoff of the second half? I wouldn't
know because I was in the pressbox and the view from in there sucks.:devil: Well yes he did because Snyder is a one man show. That #12 you thought you saw return the kick was actually #1. :D :D He barely made it back from selling programs and popcorn at the half. :devil:

ccmom
10-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Well yes he did because Snyder is a one man show. That #12 you thought you saw return the kick was actually #1. :D :D He barely made it back from selling programs and popcorn at the half. :devil:

Hahahaha :clap: :clap: :fnypost:

Rocket
10-13-2010, 06:17 PM
Sorry, I forgot that in your omnipotence you know the emotional, physical, and mental state of every Lion player 24-7...:rolleyes:

I know a lot more than you would think.

Rocket
10-13-2010, 06:21 PM
Well yes he did because Snyder is a one man show. That #12 you thought you saw return the kick was actually #1. :D :D He barely made it back from selling programs and popcorn at the half. :devil:

Brownwood has about 7 Ward caliber players and 1 superstar. Have fun stopping all of them. Lol

garciap77
10-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by 91 lion

garciap77
10-13-2010, 06:36 PM
0-2 for now... on November 5, the lions will beat Wylie so bad that it will be 3-2 Brownwood.

No chance of that happening! You will be 0 - 3 and you will http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/king-033.gifmy friend, just like a nice little kitty!:D

;)

ccmom
10-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Well yes he did because Snyder is a one man show. That #12 you thought you saw return the kick was actually #1. :D :D He barely made it back from selling programs and popcorn at the half. :devil: That reminds me...is Shade Romisch (forgive the spelling) a senior yet? I used to think he had a cool name, but it seems like I've been hearing the stadium announcers say it 20 times a game for about 5 years, so now I'm kinda over it. :D Talented kiddo! :clap:

skins4life
10-13-2010, 06:52 PM
That reminds me...is Shade Romisch (forgive the spelling) a senior yet? I used to think he had a cool name, but it seems like I've been hearing the stadium announcers say it 20 times a game for about 5 years, so now I'm kinda over it. :D Talented kiddo! :clap:

He's not the only Roemisch that your PA announcer has butchered the pronunciation of their name. :eek: :eek: His cuz( 2nd or 3rd I believe) Brad was a DB, KR and WR for the Tigers in the 98 season.

garciap77
10-13-2010, 06:56 PM
Tigers in white
Lions in maroon

Louie-Lou-ee to DaHop.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Louie13-1.jpg

;)

ccmom
10-13-2010, 07:08 PM
He's not the only Roemisch that your PA announcer has butchered the pronunciation of their name. :eek: :eek: His cuz( 2nd or 3rd I believe) Brad was a DB, KR and WR for the Tigers in the 98 season. Unless he sold popcorn and programs and played the tuba, too...he wasn't quite carrying his load. :D

skins4life
10-13-2010, 07:18 PM
Unless he sold popcorn and programs and played the tuba, too...he wasn't quite carrying his load. :D

I don't know about the tuba and the band but I do remember him selling popcorn in the stands at half. :D :D

DaHop72
10-13-2010, 07:22 PM
Unless he sold popcorn and programs and played the tuba, too...he wasn't quite carrying his load. :D

http://www.smileyhut.com/laughing/rofl.gifhttp://www.smileyhut.com/laughing/rofl.gifhttp://www.smileyhut.com/laughing/rofl.gifhttp://www.smileyhut.com/laughing/rofl.gif

OPERATOR
10-13-2010, 07:33 PM
That's where the lineman and Linebackers come in... QB will have to make his decision fast this week... ;)

Even you will be impressed with Ward, they may come after him but the ball with be gone before they can get to him.

hollywood
10-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Even you will be impressed with Ward, they may come after him but the ball with be gone before they can get to him.

Ward is a great athlete. I wish him the best. But, you are right, by the time the Lions D can get to him, the ball will be gone and sailing right into the hands of #4 or #25 or #8 or #6... take your pick. No need to memorize those numbers, because the announcer will be calling them out a LOT during the game.;)

hollywood
10-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Snyder in black running from the Mighty Lions this coming Friday night after the 1st quarter. LOL Picture perfect.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/26000/Lion-26462.jpg

Sweetwater Red
10-13-2010, 07:57 PM
Ugh! Okay. I've gotta ask. Rocket has mocked any and all things Snyder through out this
thread and hollywood always seems to swoop in and deflect attention from him
by posting something "classy". Am I the only one that sees this?

skins4life
10-13-2010, 07:59 PM
Ward is a great athlete. I wish him the best. But, you are right, by the time the Lions D can get to him, the ball will be gone and sailing right into the hands of #4 or #25 or #8 or #6... take your pick. No need to memorize those numbers, because the announcer will be calling them out a LOT during the game.;)

OPERATOR,
You know with all of the D1 players the Wood has we don't stand a chance in this game. Everyone knows ONLY the Wood can beat the Wood. ;) The TIGERS might as well forfeit and just get ready for Sweetwater. That way the Wood can get ready for the BCS Championship being as the BW posters think their on the top of that list too!!:devil: :devil: :devil:

hollywood
10-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Snyder Tigers after the Lions are done with them Friday night.

:clap:

http://media.tzaam.com/images/full/uf.jpg

:eek:

skins4life
10-13-2010, 08:14 PM
Ugh! Okay. I've gotta ask. Rocket has mocked any and all things Snyder through out this
thread and hollywood always seems to swoop in and deflect attention from him
by posting something "classy". Am I the only one that sees this?

I'm :thinking: :thinking: they're twins separated at birth!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

DaHop72
10-13-2010, 08:23 PM
Ward is a great athlete. I wish him the best. But, you are right, by the time the Lions D can get to him, the ball will be gone and sailing right into the hands of #4 or #25 or #8 or #6... take your pick. No need to memorize those numbers, because the announcer will be calling them out a LOT during the game.;) http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/confused.jpg

DaHop72
10-13-2010, 08:25 PM
Brownwood has about 7 Ward caliber players and 1 superstar. Have fun stopping all of them. Lol http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/toilet_tongue.gif

Louie13
10-13-2010, 08:54 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/toilet_tongue.gif

R these currently installed in all restrooms at the stadium?:thinking:

bwdlionfan
10-13-2010, 08:57 PM
R these currently installed in all restrooms at the stadium?:thinking:

only in the women's rr

DaHop72
10-13-2010, 08:59 PM
R these currently installed in all restrooms at the stadium?:thinking: Only on the visitors side, the will be easy to recognize as they are marked "Rocket Special Urinals".:devil: :devil:

skins4life
10-13-2010, 09:07 PM
Only on the visitors side, the will be easy to recognize as they are marked "Rocket Special Urinals".:devil: :devil:

They're for the swirly Rocket will get when he goes to the RR. :devil: :devil:

garciap77
10-13-2010, 09:25 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

garciap77
10-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Snyder in black running from the Mighty Lions this coming Friday night after the 1st quarter. LOL Picture perfect.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/26000/Lion-26462.jpg

11). Do not intentionally post false information. (3 points)

Snyder_TigerFan
10-13-2010, 09:40 PM
LOL Your offense runs through your QB. He is either going to run, or he is going to pass. That means you key on the QB and cover up the pass. Every play. Game over.

Only on page 30....but I couldn't stop laughing over this post.....freaking genious. Why has Shipley not hired you to join his staff???:rolleyes: