roughneck_2008
10-08-2010, 09:20 PM
last time i heard it was 21-7 at halftime in favor of wc

roughneck_2008
10-08-2010, 09:57 PM
38-7 win for the dub

baseballcoach13
10-09-2010, 12:06 AM
WC's QB did something unprecedented tonight. He snapped the ball to himself, then ran toss left to himself. As he got to the left sideline and got pinned in, he reversed the ball to himself and ran it to the right sideline that was wide open for 6. Pretty good considering he is only an 8th grader. Looks to have a bright future.

baseballcoach13
10-09-2010, 11:28 PM
The qb also kicked an extra point. That he snapped to himself. Yes, he was the holder as well.

Necked
10-09-2010, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
The qb also kicked an extra point. That he snapped to himself. Yes, he was the holder as well.

hmmm... :thinking: is that why we miss so many PATs? :p

Cowboy_Up
10-09-2010, 11:51 PM
No, that's due to poor coaching.

Necked
10-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Well, they are not ThaT bad at it, as they are 2-2 from beyond 40 yds. Plus, no coaching staff in Texas below the 5A ranks can match the Columbia coaches girth wise...

Saggy Aggie
10-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Why do these west Columbia guys come on here and continually talk about stupid stuff? It appears wc has a decent team this year and they wanna talk about everything other than actual football. Maybe if they spent their time developing a decent passing game to go along with the run, they might be relevant outside d 29.

Necked
10-10-2010, 01:01 AM
Hark! A newbee speaks! I'll have you know most of us Columbia posters have been here for several years now talking stupid stuff. You see, its a tradition!:kiss:
If it drives you so nuts reading our thoughts then feel free to avoid our threads, which are clearly marked as ours. Except when we invade a Sinton thread, or a Bellville thread, or a Sweeny thread, or if there is every another one possibly a Wharton thread...

Saggy Aggie
10-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Haha, there's a little more than meets the eye. Not as new as you might think, and I know a thing or two about wc. Like I said, that run only offense will get you MAYBE outta bi district. If you ever wanna be anything serious, the other team has to at least respect the pass. Wc has thrown, what, 50 ints to 10 tds the last 4 years? C'mon man! These coaches should worry a little more about that than mini ditka.

Necked
10-10-2010, 01:30 AM
I'm sure there are some Liberty Hill posters on here that would strenuously argue with you over whether or not a run heavy offense can make state or not. Besides, if you had watched our team lately you would have noticed that our passing game IS getting better, as our screen passes no longer end up striking the cheerleaders on the track, mostly because they learned stay 10 yards behind the offense, but also because some are actually hitting the receiver...

Saggy Aggie
10-10-2010, 01:50 AM
Ive seen 2 wc games this year... and its the same bootleg/ hit the tight end in the flat passing game. Youre completing less than 50% of the passes. And to think wc's running game and or defense is anywhere close to lh's when they had their streak is laughable.

scrub c
10-10-2010, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Wc has thrown, what, 50 ints to 10 tds the last 4 years? C'mon man! These coaches should worry a little more about that than mini ditka.

They have thrown more TDs than INTs this year...

baseballcoach13
10-10-2010, 09:40 AM
Some one has been drankin some HATERADE!!!

mac77
10-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Ive seen 2 wc games this year... and its the same bootleg/ hit the tight end in the flat passing game. Youre completing less than 50% of the passes. And to think wc's running game and or defense is anywhere close to lh's when they had their streak is laughable.

You must not have been paying much attention cause it is the Fullback in the flats and the TE dragging across the field.
And I saw those LH teams and Columbia's running game looks different but is similar in production. LH's defense was the real star in those title teams and most forget that. The novelty of the Slot-T overshadows that fact that they had a great defense.

Saggy Aggie
10-10-2010, 01:20 PM
I acknowledged the LH D. And yes, wc has a great running game. But what happens when you play someone like sealy who matches your speed? They're gonna stack the box, seal the edge and shut down your offense. Need to be able to complete more than a 4 yd play to the *fullback* sometimes. I'm just annoyed because you've got a team with potential this year and I come to read about them and all I get are these numb nuts talking about chuck Norris and other stupid stuff. Oh well.

baseballcoach13
10-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Whats there to discuss? Yall know everything already. Besides, yall wouldnt even let the legendary Don Shula join this message board a few weeks ago.