PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Fans

AP Panther Fan
10-07-2010, 12:22 PM
I watched the news this morning and NOW I know how you are getting all the cool, new toys in Sinton.:D

Kudos to your Superintendent, school board and whoever else saw the opportunity for the district to benefit in a BIG way!

I wish someone in Aransas Pass could do some creative thinking!

:)

SintonFan
10-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I watched the news this morning and NOW I know how you are getting all the cool, new toys in Sinton.:D

Kudos to your Superintendent, school board and whoever else saw the opportunity for the district to benefit in a BIG way!

What did I miss?:doh:

DDBooger
10-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Sinton finally laying down some turf?

pirate4state
10-07-2010, 01:09 PM

What did we do? LOL

Phil C
10-07-2010, 02:05 PM
:confused:

DDBooger
10-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
:confused: Maybe the Pelican West Band is playing at half-time Phil? :confused:

AP Panther Fan
10-07-2010, 02:08 PM
From the way it sounded on the news, y'all are getting a windfall...literally...from the wind farm.

$800K this year and about $300K a year after that. New baseball facilities, elementary school improvements and yes...turf.:)

They can now fly the Pelican West folks to town...if they want.:D

Phil C
10-07-2010, 02:10 PM
From the way it sounded on the news, y'all are getting a windfall...literally...from the wind farm.

$800K this year and about $300K a year after that. New baseball facilities, elementary school improvements and yes...turf.:)

They can now fly the Pelican West folks to town...if they want.:D

AP Panther Fan
10-07-2010, 02:14 PM

I'm pretty sure you already knew this though.:cool:

MUSTANG69
10-07-2010, 02:19 PM
The Sinton school superintendant was on the radio this morning. He stated that the wind turbines (Sinton has 18) was a help but these improvements had already been approved without the wind turbines. He said the Sinton ISD was in good financial shape.

I think what is happening is that the San Patricio County Appraisal District (located in Sinton) is jacking up taxes for all the surrounding towns in the county and we are paying for the Sinton ISD improvements.:D

AP Panther Fan
10-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
I think what is happening is that the San Patricio County Appraisal District (located in Sinton) is jacking up taxes for all the surrounding towns in the county and we are paying for the Sinton ISD improvements.:D

:spitlol: :evillol: :evillol:

Phil C
10-07-2010, 03:15 PM
I would suspect that Taft ISD is going be the the one that really gets the dough on this one though.

MUSTANG69
10-07-2010, 03:29 PM
I would suspect that Taft ISD is going be the the one that really gets the dough on this one though.

And Gregory-Portland

pirate4state
10-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
And Gregory-Portland Like they need any more money :p

Taft though could DEFINITELY use the money to make some improvements. Sheesh!