21. Wills Point
22. Mexia
23. Paris North Lamar
24. Brownwood
25t. Graham
25t. Emory Rains

Old Cardinal
10-06-2010, 05:04 PM
You can go to the-- Texas Softball Coaches Association-- website and see all the other Classifications Poll ratings.

LE Dad
10-06-2010, 05:41 PM
LE just got knocked out by PG who just lost last night to Paris who plays LE Friday... North Lamar should start taking their lumps soon. It sucks that all 4 of these teams are in the same district.

pirate4state
10-06-2010, 06:54 PM
lol we dropped down 3 more spots

catgut
10-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
LE just got knocked out by PG who just lost last night to Paris who plays LE Friday... North Lamar should start taking their lumps soon. It sucks that all 4 of these teams are in the same district. Pleasant Grove wasn't even in the top 25 and jumps to 7th after beating LE. I wonder where we'll jump if we beat both PG and LE? We didn't move this week after several teams ahead of us losing.

LE Dad
10-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by catgut
Pleasant Grove wasn't even in the top 25 and jumps to 7th after beating LE. I wonder where we'll jump if we beat both PG and LE? We didn't move this week after several teams ahead of us losing. Yeah and LE dropped from 4th to totally and it was a 5 game match.

catgut
10-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Yeah and LE dropped from 4th to totally and it was a 5 game match.
I'd like to see the gameFriday night with LE. It'll be closer than the football game. LE will probably rush for 450 yards against us.

LE Dad
10-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by catgut
I'd like to see the gameFriday night with LE. It'll be closer than the football game. LE will probably rush for 450 yards against us. Well come on over. It should be another great volleyball game. The LE girls are mostly Sophs with a few Jrs sprinkled in and I think the vocalization that was going on in the crowd affected them a little. I don't think I have seen that many people come out for a volleyball game before....but heck it was worth it to hurl a few early season insults at PG.:p

elcabezon
10-07-2010, 12:29 AM
Zapata breaks into the top 10!!!!

catgut
10-07-2010, 06:11 AM
Well come on over. It should be another great volleyball game. The LE girls are mostly Sophs with a few Jrs sprinkled in and I think the vocalization that was going on in the crowd affected them a little. I don't think I have seen that many people come out for a volleyball game before....but heck it was worth it to hurl a few early season insults at PG.:p
I think they're playing like 4:30. No way I could make it that early. Our team is young also. We have a few seniors but a lot of juniors that have started since freshmen.

lulu
10-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Yeah and LE dropped from 4th to totally and it was a 5 game match. What's up with that?
We are at 14 this week. Girls coming along nicely.

LE Dad
10-07-2010, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by lulu
What's up with that?
We are at 14 this week. Girls coming along nicely. It's a poll... Probably 90% of the voters have never seen most of the teams they are voting on. All that matters is that LE get into the playoffs... Any of the top four in 15 3A could go along ways... Only problem is one of them will never go anywhere except basketball practice.

lulu
10-07-2010, 08:17 AM
It's a poll... Probably 90% of the voters have never seen most of the teams they are voting on. All that matters is that LE get into the playoffs... Any of the top four in 15 3A could go along ways... Only problem is one of them will never go anywhere except basketball practice.

Have your girls played White Oak. They are awesome. We've played them a couple tournaments and have not been able to pull off a win against them yet. We're good but thank goodness they are 2A

Txbroadcaster
10-07-2010, 08:18 AM
Have your girls played White Oak. They are awesome. We've played them a couple tournaments and have not been able to pull off a win against them yet. We're good but thank goodness they are 2A

My daughter played them and talked about how great WO was

lulu
10-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
My daughter played them and talked about how great WO was
Best team I've watched so far. Focused and intense.

Txbroadcaster
10-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Best team I've watched so far. Focused and intense.

yep that is basically what she said..also said their ability around the net is just amazing

LE Dad
10-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Have your girls played White Oak. They are awesome. We've played them a couple tournaments and have not been able to pull off a win against them yet. We're good but thank goodness they are 2A I don't think they played WO... LE has played in Pleasant Grove, New Boston and 1 other tourney but I don't recall seeing WO in them. The Lady Necks are usually pretty tough in all sports.

Catnizzle
10-07-2010, 09:25 PM

Paris has only 3 losses all year and two of them were to WO i think