PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is Burnet's day!!!

TivyDawgs
12-13-2002, 10:19 PM
I just want to wish all the Burnet player, cheerleaders, bandmemebers and all the fans good luck tomorrow! You guys rock and deserve to win much more than State! My only gripe is that I can't be there to see it! Does anyone know if it will be televised or anything? Probably not huh!
What time is the game? Will there be a webcast? I want to be able to at least hear the game so if anyone knows anything, PLEASE let me know!
Thank you!!!

Chris Hart
12-13-2002, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the well wishes TivyDawgs. I hope we can pull this off, and I wish you guys all the luck next year, to bad ya'll are losing #40 :) off the defense, maybe he will pick a good college, preferrably Tech. Thanks again, and have a merry Christmas!

<small>[ December 13, 2002, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

Jason1725
12-14-2002, 02:13 AM
Yeah I am pulling for you guys as well, you have a great group of kids and they deserve to win. I can't make it because I have to cover another game but I wish you all good luck.

Chernich1985
12-14-2002, 06:43 AM
Good Luck!! You guys will represent 3A Div 1 great!! you have the whole package, great team, cheerleaders, band, and fans!!! Its been a tuff week for our dawgs, but most agree you deserve to win. Hope we meet again next year, Love that great half time show. I also wish I could be there!! Go, Green Dawgs

espn1
12-14-2002, 07:05 AM
The Burnet/Everman game will be webcast at TSRNSPORTS (http://www.tsrnsports.com)

<small>[ December 14, 2002, 06:06 AM: Message edited by: espn1 ]</small>