PDA

View Full Version : (sports related) the DALLAS COWBOYS....

PPHSfan
10-04-2010, 05:13 PM
....Had a bye. So I rented "Hot tub time machine"

I laughed a little. It hit my funny bone a few times.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-04-2010, 05:15 PM
on demand on the movie, "Diary of a wimpy kid" had some funny moments.

crzyjournalist03
10-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
....Had a bye. So I rented "Hot tub time machine"

I laughed a little. It hit my funny bone a few times.

Huh...I always figured you probably OWNED a hot tub time machine or something along those lines.

PPHSfan
10-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Huh...I always figured you probably OWNED a hot tub time machine or something along those lines.

No. But that would be freaking cool wouldn't it?

We could go back to 1983 and tell everyone in Daingerfield how the 2010 Brownwood Lions would OWN them.

LE Dad
10-04-2010, 06:57 PM
No. But that would be freaking cool wouldn't it?

We could go back to 1983 and tell everyone in Daingerfield how the 2010 Brownwood Lions would OWN them. I would pay to see that.:D

crzyjournalist03
10-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
I would pay to see that.:D

And just think, if you did pay to see it, afterward, you could use the time machine again and go back and tell yourself everything that happened so you wouldn't need to pay for it.

turbostud
10-04-2010, 07:08 PM
And just think, if you did pay to see it, afterward, you could use the time machine again and go back and tell yourself everything that happened so you wouldn't need to pay for it.

:eek:

sinton66
10-04-2010, 07:12 PM

LOL, you just couldn't get real CLOSE to yourself.;)

Farmersfan
10-04-2010, 09:07 PM

Wouldn't that explode the universe or something???

DDBooger
10-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Wouldn't that explode the universe or something??? it would disturb the space time continuum. :nerd:

Though, I believe in THE UNIVERSE with Stephen Hawking, he said this was malarkey. In fact I believe he said traveling BACK in time was not possible, but approaching the speed of light would actually carry you into the future (not really though, just time relative to speed slows).

PPHSfan
10-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Geez. I give ya'll the perfect segway to make fun of Brownwood posters and you guys turn into Star Trek nerds.

DDBooger
10-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Geez. I give ya'll the perfect segway to make fun of Brownwood posters and you guys turn into Star Trek nerds. Good to have you back! :)

crzyjournalist03
10-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Geez. I give ya'll the perfect segway to make fun of Brownwood posters and you guys turn into Star Trek nerds.

Actually, it was in the latest Star Trek movie where old Spock met young Spock and told him about the future, and nothing bad happened at all.

Old LB
10-04-2010, 09:56 PM
You guys starting talking about the speed of light and I thought you had started another Brownwood thread for a minute!:kiss:

sinton66
10-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Actually, it was in the latest Star Trek movie where old Spock met young Spock and told him about the future, and nothing bad happened at all.

In the movie "Time Cop" we discovered that the two cannot occupy the same exact place at the same exact time.;) (and what happened was applaudable, not bad.)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
You guys starting talking about the speed of light and I thought you had started another Brownwood thread for a minute!:kiss: :) Brownwood? never heard of them!

Farmersfan
10-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
it would disturb the space time continuum. :nerd:

Though, I believe in THE UNIVERSE with Stephen Hawking, he said this was malarkey. In fact I believe he said traveling BACK in time was not possible, but approaching the speed of light would actually carry you into the future (not really though, just time relative to speed slows).

I think Stephen Hawking will invent a time traveling wheel chair and go back in time and fix the global warming issue and save mankind.
Or what if he goes back in time and cures himself before the Muscular Dystrophy gets too bad? I think his brilliance is partially due to his isolation and inability to do much else except academic studies as a young man so how would he effect his own future if he cured himself as a young man? Food for thought!

Maybe................"Superbowl MVP and QB for the Dallas Cowboys, Stephen Hawking"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

navscanmaster
10-05-2010, 03:55 PM
I think Stephen Hawking will invent a time traveling wheel chair and go back in time and fix the global warming issue and save mankind.
Or what if he goes back in time and cures himself before the Muscular Dystrophy gets too bad? I think his brilliance is partially due to his isolation and inability to do much else except academic studies as a young man so how would he effect his own future if he cured himself as a young man? Food for thought!

Maybe................"Superbowl MVP and QB for the Dallas Cowboys, Stephen Hawking"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your contempt for Romo is so bad that you would take a paraplegic scientist calling the signals now?

SintonFan
10-05-2010, 07:50 PM
I just started watching the LFL...
who said what?:confused:

Farmersfan
10-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Your contempt for Romo is so bad that you would take a paraplegic scientist calling the signals now?

LOL! I think they would have beaten the Redskins if Stephen Hawking had been their QB! At least HE would have used his mobility a little better......................:D

DDBooger
10-06-2010, 08:27 AM
LOL! I think they would have beaten the Redskins if Stephen Hawking had been their QB! At least HE would have used his mobility a little better......................:D :dispntd: messed up

:p

Txbroadcaster
10-06-2010, 08:28 AM
LOL! I think they would have beaten the Redskins if Stephen Hawking had been their QB! At least HE would have used his mobility a little better......................:D

LOL..of course on the last play Romo showed his mobility to mae the play to win the game..except for Barron and his holding

Farmersfan
10-06-2010, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
LOL..of course on the last play Romo showed his mobility to mae the play to win the game..except for Barron and his holding

Yea! It a real shame that Barron screwed up one of the FEW actual plays that Romo made in that game. When we get so few from our QB we certainly need to take advantage of them. Dang that Barron!!!! Dang! Dang! Dang him!

:D :D :p

Farmersfan
10-06-2010, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
:dispntd: messed up

Sorry Boog! That was kind of low! I certainly apoligize!

:( :( :(

Oh Yea!

Hawking would have thrown the ball better too!!!!!!

:D

Txbroadcaster
10-06-2010, 08:36 AM
Yea! It a real shame that Barron screwed up one of the FEW actual plays that Romo made in that game. When we get so few from our QB we certainly need to take advantage of them. Dang that Barron!!!! Dang! Dang! Dang him!

:D :D :p

ur sad..simple as that

Farmersfan
10-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
ur sad..simple as that

:D = NOT SAD