PDA

View Full Version : Gonzales vs. Sam Houston

fire_it_up
10-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Everyone has been waiting for this one. All you haters say that this will be out first real test. Well, if that's true, I say Apaches show everyone what they are made of. Apaches take this one by at least two touchdowns.:D

Gontex
10-04-2010, 01:41 PM
Hope you are right, but....SH is going to be tough.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Gontex
Hope you are right, but....SH is going to be tough.

is SH anything like they were last year?

rojosgirl
10-04-2010, 01:42 PM
The 'Canes are gonna fizzle!

warpath
10-04-2010, 03:13 PM
There has been a lot of talk about strength of schedule... Who has Sam Houston played that is good??? Brackenridge and Brennan are 0fer..Poteet is 2-4. Edison has a winning record... Same Boat schedule wise I think...

Snotbubbles
10-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Sam Houston is BIG. I mean BIG. Cut'em often and GZ will roll to 6-0.

bigcat8
10-05-2010, 06:31 AM
7-0

CueroDad08
10-05-2010, 09:56 AM
If Gonzales plays there game and not get into trash talking and get mixed up in all that between the play crap. They will come out with a win. If they play SH style of play,than this could be close. Lock will need to keep his team under control, IF Gonzales can handle the cheep shots,Trash talking,Street style of play? Than they come away with a nice WIN.

NastySlot
10-05-2010, 10:04 AM
over hyped game..........Sam Houston is good...but has yet to play anyone really tough. I'll go with Gonzales.

and I don't mean to make it sound like im ragging on sam...I would really like to see them do well that school and community could use the success.

Fri 8/27
7:30 pm San Antonio Sam Houston 43 San Antonio Brackenridge
(Alamo Stadium) 14
7:00 pm San Antonio Southside San Antonio Sam Houston
(Alamo Stadium)
Sat 9/11
7:00 pm San Antonio Sam Houston 29 San Antonio Brennan
(Farris Stadium) 0
7:30 pm San Antonio Edison 17 San Antonio Sam Houston
(Alamo Stadium) 16

7:30 pm San Antonio Sam Houston 28 Poteet 0 X Boxscore
7:30 pm Gonzales San Antonio Sam Houston
(SAISD Complex) X
Fri 10/15
7:30 pm San Antonio Sam Houston Pleasanton X
Sat 10/23
7:00 pm La Vernia San Antonio Sam Houston
(Alamo Stadium) X
Fri 10/29
7:30 pm San Antonio Sam Houston Cuero X
Sat 11/06
2:00 pm Yoakum San Antonio Sam Houston
(Alamo Stadium) X

YTBulldogs
10-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Gonna be close here. Agree, if Gonzales play's SH style, they will lose.

Snotbubbles
10-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by CueroDad08
If Gonzales plays there game and not get into trash talking and get mixed up in all that between the play crap. They will come out with a win. If they play SH style of play,than this could be close. Lock will need to keep his team under control, IF Gonzales can handle the cheep shots,Trash talking,Street style of play? Than they come away with a nice WIN.

Totally agree here. It's how GZ handles themselves between the snaps that will determine this outcome. Last year, SH tried to get Cuero involved in some extra stuff between plays in the playoffs in Seguin, but Cuero didn't partake in the bull, and won.

In the past, GZ would take the bait and get some boneheaded penalities between the snaps and just shoot themselves in the foot. I hear Lock as put a clamp on this action. We will see. Could have numerous ejections in this one if the old GZ shows up and plays SH style of ball.

--In control Apaches, 27-14 winners
--Out of control Apaches, SH wins by same score.

Heard SH RB is out. Anyone know?

rojosgirl
10-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Lock seems to have everything under control. Hard to believe that one coach and his son can make SO much difference in a team. Where would they be if he had never left for a couple of years?

I think the SH hype is just that. Hear they do have a stud on defense. They were WAY out-classed against Cuero in round 1 of the playoffs last year. I do believe that will continue.

I say, Apaches by at least 3 TD's.

:cool:

apachemom
10-05-2010, 01:36 PM
I believe Gonzales has more respect for themselves and their fabulous COACH than to play like Sam Houston and STILL bring home a VICTORY! These Gonzales boys are strong, determined, and have it in their hearts......That's all it's gonna take. I have a lot of FAITH in Gonzales coming home VERY, VERY HAPPY THIS FRIDAY!!:) :):D

Old Green
10-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by apachemom
I believe Gonzales has more respect for themselves and their fabulous COACH than to play like Sam Houston and STILL bring home a VICTORY! These Gonzales boys are strong, determined, and have it in their hearts......That's all it's gonna take. I have a lot of FAITH in Gonzales coming home VERY, VERY HAPPY THIS FRIDAY!!:) :):D Welcome to the board Apachemom.

Old Green
10-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Snotbubbles
Totally agree here. It's how GZ handles themselves between the snaps that will determine this outcome. Last year, SH tried to get Cuero involved in some extra stuff between plays in the playoffs in Seguin, but Cuero didn't partake in the bull, and won.

In the past, GZ would take the bait and get some boneheaded penalities between the snaps and just shoot themselves in the foot. I hear Lock as put a clamp on this action. We will see. Could have numerous ejections in this one if the old GZ shows up and plays SH style of ball.

--In control Apaches, 27-14 winners
--Out of control Apaches, SH wins by same score.

Heard SH RB is out. Anyone know? I heard it was the 6'6" 320 lb. D1 recruit lineman out wih the injury.

Snotbubbles
10-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
I heard it was the 6'6" 320 lb. D1 recruit lineman out wih the injury.

He's back. He missed a week after Edison game with a knee booboo. I heard the RB got hurt this Friday. Can't get that confirmed and his status.

CueroDad08
10-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by rojosgirl
Lock seems to have everything under control. Hard to believe that one coach and his son can make SO much difference in a team. Where would they be if he had never left for a couple of years?

I think the SH hype is just that. Hear they do have a stud on defense. They were WAY out-classed against Cuero in round 1 of the playoffs last year. I do believe that will continue.

Would really love to see both Gonzales and Cuero 5-0 is distric when the Gobblers come to town. The Gobblers already have bulletin board material with that float in the parade, were the stuffed gobbler had arrows through his eyes and indians stabbing it. It also had the # 22 on the jersey.

Snotbubbles
10-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Would really love to see both Gonzales and Cuero 5-0 is distric when the Gobblers come to town. The Gobblers already have bulletin board material with that float in the parade, were the stuffed gobbler had arrows through his eyes and indians stabbing it. It also had the # 22 on the jersey.

LOL. Now that's good stuff. Talking about getting both teams fired up early. LOL arrows in the eyes.

ApacheForever
10-05-2010, 03:12 PM
That was the 7th grade float; rumor is the City Manager of Cuero decorated the float. He has a kid on the Gonzales team!!!

Snotbubbles
10-05-2010, 03:12 PM

The more important question, where would they be if they fired him for a few too many and was behind the wheel.;)

Snotbubbles
10-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by ApacheForever
That was the 7th grade float; rumor is the City Manager of Cuero decorated the float. He has a kid on the Gonzales team!!!

Cuero City Manager did this?
he might be the ex-city manager soon:)

ApacheForever
10-05-2010, 03:20 PM
I don't think so; this rivalry has been in good taste for the last decade. Both communities have respect for each other. Goes back to the CYFL games. There is no telling what the Cuero teams will have on thier floats for thier Turkeyfest. I think he catches smart remarks everyday at work because he is from Gonzales. You should see the ones we give to the people that work in Gonzales from Yoakum and Cuero. Can't leave out Luling too!!!

YTBulldogs
10-05-2010, 03:30 PM
Nothing wrong with this type stuff. That's what put's interest in the games and makes a great rivalry IMO.

Last year, thought some of my Cuero friends were going to have a cow cause we served turkey legs at our concession stands. Beat's nachos. I'm sure in Cuero this year, they'll be serving hotdogs:)

It's all good.

ApacheForever
10-05-2010, 03:38 PM
In 07' the booster club cooked turkey legs for the entire school and served Orange Crush soda water after a pep rally. Every week they have a tailgate party with food free for both team fan's with chicken wings and sausage. When Gonzales played Columbus they called the wings "Cardinal Wings". If they play Palacios they grill shark meat. It is all for fun!!!!

ApacheForever
10-05-2010, 03:39 PM
I work at the school and the students have fun with all of this!!!

YTBulldogs
10-05-2010, 03:42 PM
In 07' the booster club cooked turkey legs for the entire school and served Orange Crush soda water after a pep rally. Every week they have a tailgate party with food free for both team fan's with chicken wings and sausage. When Gonzales played Columbus they called the wings "Cardinal Wings". If they play Palacios they grill shark meat. It is all for fun!!!!

Dern right. Love that idea AF. I'm not for tearing up stuff like back in the day by all, but---things like this is good for the game. I miss bonfires.

YTBulldogs
10-05-2010, 03:47 PM
What ya'll gonna serve for Sam Houston. Hurricane drinks. I'm there if so:)

fire_it_up
10-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Gonzales is full of spirit right now and I hope we have a great showing at the Sam game. The boys really seem to feed off of the fans excitement at the away games. Apaches....make sure all of you go to the game Friday!!! Oh, and, welcome Apachemom!!!!

fire_it_up
10-05-2010, 04:15 PM
I work at the school and the students have fun with all of this!!!

ApacheForever - I sent you a private message.

warpath
10-05-2010, 06:35 PM
They didn't play this friday...The dlineman was hurt 3 weeks ago.. he missed the Brennan, Edison, and Poteet games..

He's back. He missed a week after Edison game with a knee booboo. I heard the RB got hurt this Friday. Can't get that confirmed and his status.

SintonFan
10-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by YTBulldogs

What time?:D

CueroDad08
10-05-2010, 08:57 PM
LOL. Now that's good stuff. Talking about getting both teams fired up early. LOL arrows in the eyes.

There was nothing wrong with the float at all, its all part of being Cuero and everyone really wanting to beat you. What upset the team was when they found out the stuffed Gobbler had the Jersey on with the #22. That was the number there teamate had before he died last year. Like you said, It's great to get the fire started early. The Gobblers will be ready for the short trip up 183 in 4 1/2 weeks.

gobblerathlete
10-05-2010, 09:02 PM
you put # 22 on anything and you're taking it too far!

Snotbubbles
10-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Wow, wasn't aware of the jersey number issue. And, they said the Cuero City Manager helped on this float?

ApacheForever
10-05-2010, 09:09 PM
I doubt the junior high group knew about the number. Also it was a green and white jersey not a Gobbler jersey. And from what I understand the city manager has only been in Cuero for a few months. Sounds like Cuero fans are reading too much into this.

ApacheForever
10-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Well like I posted earlier; about the RUMOR was the city manager decorated. Just found out he wasn't even there when the float was decorated.

Snotbubbles
10-05-2010, 09:15 PM
it was a green and white jersey not a Gobbler jersey. this.

There ya go, could of been a Luling Eagle player. ;)

gobblerathlete
10-05-2010, 09:19 PM
yeah a luling eagle jersey on a gobbler... sounds likely to me...

Snotbubbles
10-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by gobblerathlete
yeah a luling eagle jersey on a gobbler... sounds likely to me...

Maybe their Eagle just looked like a turkey?

SintonFan
10-05-2010, 09:32 PM
I thought this thread was about SH and Gonzo?
I think this game will be close and could very well decide who goes in 2nd, 3rd and/or 4th when it comes to district.:nerd:
Maybe even 1st...:eek:

gobblerathlete
10-05-2010, 09:39 PM
Maybe their Eagle just looked like a turkey?

could be possible but I don't think so. it wouldn't make much sense considering their junior high is now playing district opponents and luling is not in their district

Snotbubbles
10-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by gobblerathlete
could be possible but I don't think so. it wouldn't make much sense considering their junior high is now playing district opponents and luling is not in their district

Well, use this for the bulletin board then.

CueroDad08
10-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Well, use this for the bulletin board then.

Like I said, NO BIG Deal at all.......it was just the number deal that got them worked up. I am sure who ever did it had no clue what that number means to so many right now.....

SintonFan
10-05-2010, 09:51 PM
GZ-SH...
this week...
game coming up?
:p :D

CueroDad08
10-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by YTBulldogs

I agree with SintonFan................What time do we need to be there? I like this idea

ApacheForever
10-05-2010, 10:09 PM
I think we will wait until after the game for the drinks!!! If they play unfair; I don't want the Apache Nation to be under the influence. I think it is going to be a great game and it is going to be fun coming home 7-0

warpath
10-06-2010, 10:25 AM
this game should be a barn burner....

rojosgirl
10-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Good Luck to the Apaches from Gobbler country. :)

fire_it_up
10-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Wow!!! This poll is very close. I still don't think it will be that close. Apaches roll to 7-0!!!

jp744
10-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Sam Houston not that good. Lost QB and RB from last year which was the only thing they had on offense. WR #4 is ok and the #22 McBride kid is a good back. Defense is huge but you can get them to fall apart with good executed plays. Then they will start blaming each other and fighting then the cheap shots start then the trash talk. Cuero knows about this. Play off game last year ....... worst officiated game I have ever seen. Officials let it get to that point. Only time in my life of football the Ref calls a Do Over..... Yes the official on the mic speaker in Seguin Stadium Said "We will have a down Do Over"! 4th down Punt Do Over Classic will never forget that one. Anyway Gonzales I hope your ready and play hard for 48 and your team will come out on top.

fire_it_up
10-06-2010, 01:57 PM
There was nothing wrong with the float at all, its all part of being Cuero and everyone really wanting to beat you. What upset the team was when they found out the stuffed Gobbler had the Jersey on with the #22. That was the number there teamate had before he died last year. Like you said, It's great to get the fire started early. The Gobblers will be ready for the short trip up 183 in 4 1/2 weeks.

Alright Cuero, I found out the scoop with the 7th grade float. The jersey was from a friend of a mom (of a 7th grade player) from Marion. That kid unfortunately happened to be #22 in Marion. They did not know anything about the player from Cuero that passed away last year. The idea of the Cuero player on the float was a good and funny idea but they would have never used that number had they known its relevance.

apachemom
10-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Oh is Gonzales fiiiiiiiiiiired up!!!! There is sooooo much spirit in the air! Can't wait to see all the fans at the community wide pep rally tonight supporting The Apaches!!!! This really DOES pump up these players...... and Thanks for the welcome, fire_it_up, I do like this.....lol!!!

44INAROW
10-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by fire_it_up
Alright Cuero, I found out the scoop with the 7th grade float. The jersey was from a friend of a mom (of a 7th grade player) from Marion. That kid unfortunately happened to be #22 in Marion. They did not know anything about the player from Cuero that passed away last year. The idea of the Cuero player on the float was a good and funny idea but they would have never used that number had they known its relevance.
that certainly makes sense. thanks for posting the facts. I wish Gonzales good luck this week - we'd love to meet up with an undefeated team for the last game of the regular season :)

gobblerathlete
10-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by fire_it_up

thanks for going out of your way to figure this out.

Gontex
10-07-2010, 05:14 AM
Oh is Gonzales fiiiiiiiiiiired up!!!! There is sooooo much spirit in the air! Can't wait to see all the fans at the community wide pep rally tonight supporting The Apaches!!!! This really DOES pump up these players...... and Thanks for the welcome, fire_it_up, I do like this.....lol!!!

Over the years I have learned it is a good idea not to get too excited about something when it's good and not to get too depressed about something when it's bad.

Lombardi
10-07-2010, 09:47 AM
heard they had a huge pep rally in gonzo last night!!!!

YTBulldogs
10-07-2010, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Lombardi
heard they had a huge pep rally in gonzo last night!!!!

Did they serve hurricane drinks? And good for Gonzales. Wish we could get our town excited again.

fire_it_up
10-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Wish they did but the pep rally was a huge success anyway. How did you hear of the pep rally Lombardi? :thinking:

rojosgirl
10-07-2010, 11:20 AM

I did my student teaching in Gonzales in 1978. I remember how fired up everyone got when they played New Braunfels. It was a great atmosphere! I remember hearing that great fight song for the first time at a pep rally that year. Thought is was the best one I'd ever heard. Still think that today. :D

SintonFan
10-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Sam Houston, if healthy, should win.:nerd:

apachemom
10-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Over the years I have learned it is a good idea not to get too excited about something when it's good and not to get too depressed about something when it's bad.

I feel that being excited, showing these players how much support, confidence, and FAITH that the town has in them, only makes them work harder......... Having FAITH in life is what gets us through.......:inlove: :)

underware
10-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Good luck to my buddies down the highway.....have a great game Gonzales...I will not be online tomorrow....

rojosgirl
10-07-2010, 02:27 PM
I'm going with the tribe on this one. Good Luck Apaches! :clap:

apachemom
10-07-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm going with the tribe on this one. Good Luck Apaches! :clap:

Thanks!!! rojosgirl!!!!:D

44INAROW
10-07-2010, 03:26 PM
I feel that being excited, showing these players how much support, confidence, and FAITH that the town has in them, only makes them work harder......... Having FAITH in life is what gets us through.......:inlove: :)
it sure is nice to have another "mom" on the board :)

BearBacker
10-07-2010, 03:48 PM
I think this game is a toss up, and we'll see who has played the tougher schedule by virtue of who wins. I'm thinking SH will win this one because of how good they can be...at times.
The new coach in Gonzales is just what that school needed. A fresh face and new start on the program. High school games can be won or lost depending on the player's attitudes about themselves. I had a coach who preached the game was 80% mental and 20% physical.

Gontex
10-07-2010, 08:43 PM

The bigger the baloon, the louder the pop!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-07-2010, 09:10 PM
I think Gonzales is as good as their record, it will come down to Cuero vs Gonzales for the district title.

bigcat8
10-07-2010, 09:11 PM
kind of negative there gontex... maybe you;d rather be 1-5 like last year at this time

CueroDad08
10-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
I think Gonzales is as good as their record, it will come down to Cuero vs Gonzales for the district title.

It will come down to LV - Gonzales for second (IMA).
I do see Gonzales pulling this win out this friday.
But I dont see them going to LV and taking that one.
And yes I also see Gonzales going down at home the last distric game.
This will be the playoff order (IMA)
1)Cuero
2)LV
3)Gonzales/SH

Huge game this friday for that 3rd spot:(IMA)

txsportswriter
10-08-2010, 01:33 AM
I think it's going to be a toss-up between the Apaches and Hurricanes and even though I'd like to see Gonzales win, I have a feeling that Sam Houston will pull this one out by a TD, 34-27. Final District 28-3A Standings will be:
Cuero (5-1)
La Vernia (5-1)
Sam Houston (4-2)
Gonzales (3-3)
Pleasanton (2-4)
Yoakum (1-5)
Poteet (0-6)

LaVernia lost to Cuero to open league play, but will win five in a row to take 2nd place. I think Cuero will either lose to Sam Houston or Gonzales. Sam Houston will fall to Cuero and La Vernia.

Again, just the way I see things shaping up.

Gontex
10-08-2010, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by bigcat8
kind of negative there gontex... maybe you;d rather be 1-5 like last year at this time

Just trying to hold the line on reality. The truth is this team doesn't know how good it is yet. They have the best skill people I have seen in a long time in Gonzales. Lots of speed on the field and definitely lots of heart. Still waiting to see how that sos factor is going to work out. The kids will definitely compete.

Snotbubbles
10-08-2010, 07:20 AM
Just trying to hold the line on reality. The truth is this team doesn't know how good it is yet. They have the best skill people I have seen in a long time in Gonzales. Lots of speed on the field and definitely lots of heart. Still waiting to see how that sos factor is going to work out. The kids will definitely compete.

Wise thinking Gontex. No disrespect, but---Gonzales really hasn't played anyone yet. Not compared to LaVernia or Cuero. I don't really think SH is much either.

When you play those other two, we'll see how good this GZ team is. I hope they are for real, that would make for some good games for us HS fans to attend when ya'll square off.

rojosgirl
10-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Just line 'em up and play! :D

Gontex
10-08-2010, 08:54 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Snotbubbles
[B]Wise thinking Gontex. No disrespect, but---Gonzales really hasn't played anyone yet. Not compared to LaVernia or Cuero. I don't really think SH is much either.

QUOTE]

No disrespect taken. Can the Apaches be a really good football team? I think they definitely can, but you still have to prove it on the field. They have played with great heart to be 6-0 and I really do hope they can make the playoffs. It's already been a heck of a turn around year. Thing you have to guard against right now is overestimating yourself.

Super Legit
10-08-2010, 09:15 AM
Sam Houston by 7

apachemom
10-08-2010, 10:24 AM
THANKS GONTEX! Glad to hear the negativity.....especially when your location reads....GONZALES. Like I said..... The Gonzales players nor the fans are bragging that we have this one. We are all well aware of what we are up against...... Noone said they are counting their chickens before they hatch but I'm pretty sure the Apaches appreciate the support. With that said........ ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE.......
GO GONZALES APACHES!!!!!!! I PRAY FOR A 7-0 VICTORY TONIGHT FOR THE APACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

rojosgirl
10-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Let the countdown begin . . . . .

fire_it_up
10-08-2010, 11:10 AM
THANKS GONTEX! Glad to hear the negativity.....especially when your location reads....GONZALES. Like I said..... The Gonzales players nor the fans are bragging that we have this one. We are all well aware of what we are up against...... Noone said they are counting their chickens before they hatch but I'm pretty sure the Apaches appreciate the support. With that said........ ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE.......
GO GONZALES APACHES!!!!!!! I PRAY FOR A 7-0 VICTORY TONIGHT FOR THE APACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Well said, Apachemom, and I have to agree. The boys know what's at stake and they know that some people feel like they need to prove themselves tonight. They are well aware of how many games they need to win to make the playoffs and they are taking it one step at a time. Tonight they take a big step to those playoffs, but I'm sure even after they win, someone will still say on here that they haven't played anyone yet.:confused:

ApachePride
10-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Sam Houston burned down Gonzales in 1836. It won't happen again. Gonzales 26 SH 14...Go Apaches!!!

Gontex
10-08-2010, 01:07 PM

Appreciate it, Apachemom. Eight posts and already criticizing other folks' posts. Usually takes new posters at least 10 posts before they start doing that. What you call negativity, I call objectivity. I know if I want a true perspective, I would certainly want to talk to one of the player's mom. Last time I checked, I had first amendment rights too.

apachemom
10-08-2010, 01:42 PM
Appreciate it, Apachemom. Eight posts and already criticizing other folks' posts. Usually takes new posters at least 10 posts before they start doing that. What you call negativity, I call objectivity. I know if I want a true perspective, I would certainly want to talk to one of the player's mom. Last time I checked, I had first amendment rights too.

By all means...Gontex, you are soooo right to your opinion. In fact, I believe that's how this all began. Yes, I am VERY proud to be an Apachemom...... I will support these guys till the end with a positive and spiritual attitude. Like I have said several times.... I have a lot of FAITH in these players and wish them the best. I know for a fact that they have worked very, very hard to be where they are now. It's a proven fact that children are more successful with support and words of encouragement and that's all I'm trying to do........Too old for drama, in a good mood, and ready to head to SA......lata:D

44INAROW
10-08-2010, 01:50 PM
what a breath of fresh air - 3 pages of Gonzales talk :) good luck tonight to the APaches ;)

Gontex
10-08-2010, 02:51 PM
By all means...Gontex, you are soooo right to your opinion. In fact, I believe that's how this all began. Yes, I am VERY proud to be an Apachemom...... I will support these guys till the end with a positive and spiritual attitude. Like I have said several times.... I have a lot of FAITH in these players and wish them the best. I know for a fact that they have worked very, very hard to be where they are now. It's a proven fact that children are more successful with support and words of encouragement and that's all I'm trying to do........Too old for drama, in a good mood, and ready to head to SA......lata:D

You know, this is a little funny, because believe it or not, we both want the same thing. I want more than anything for these guys to be successful. 10-0 would be fantastic. It is already been such a tremendous turnaround from last year. The guys can be proud of what they have accomplished so far. I know they are working very hard and that hard work is paying off. There is still a long road ahead for them. The best of luck to all of them tonight. Have a safe trip and bring back the W.

fire_it_up
10-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Good Luck Apaches!!! Play with heart!!!!

SintonFan
10-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Well, all the Gonzo and Cuero posters voted for Gonzo to win.
That means the rest of the state either knows something or is clueless. lol :doh:

CueroDad08
10-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Any updates?

ApachePride
10-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Gonzo 8-0 mid 1st..

XtremeCouture
10-09-2010, 10:39 AM
sam houston 12
gonzo 8

what now haters

LV_Bearfan
10-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Now things are really getting interesting.......

44INAROW
10-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by LV_Bearfan
Now things are really getting interesting.......
yes they are..