View Full Version : PUSSYcats vs PUSSYcats 10-15-2010

garciap77
10-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Should be interesting!:D :D :D

nobogey72
10-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Should be interesting!:D :D :D

Someone needs to tell the Brownwood band director not to play too loud, especially if Snyder is close to the goal line. Snyder HC gets all huffy about that.:rolleyes: :D

garciap77
10-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Someone needs to tell the Brownwood band director not to play too loud, especially if Snyder is close to the goal line. Snyder HC gets all huffy about that.:rolleyes: :D

Does BW have a band?;)

DaHop72
10-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Sequel threads aren't nearly as good as the original!!:D :D

LE Dad
10-04-2010, 12:48 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: So does this decide who is the biggest PUSSYcat:confused:

garciap77
10-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad

:D :D :D

BEAST
10-04-2010, 01:56 PM

Nope. Everybody knows the LE Leopards have always been the biggest bunch of PUSSYcats around.

BEAST

DaHop72
10-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Nope. Everybody knows the LE Leopards have always been the biggest bunch of PUSSYcats around.

BEAST TOUCHE!!!!

BaseballUmp
10-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Does BW have a band?;)

I bet they could beat Alabama. Not Bama's band, the team lol

LE Dad
10-04-2010, 02:10 PM

BEAST Yes... we refer to them as they Lady LEopards.:clap: :clap: They keep bringing home the titles. :D

BEAST
10-04-2010, 02:15 PM
Yes... we refer to them as they Lady LEopards.:clap: :clap: They keep bringing home the titles. :D

Nice job backing out of that one.

lol

BEAST

DaHop72
10-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Yes... we refer to them as they Lady LEopards. :eek: :eek: Wow, and the boys have no problem with that. :devil: :devil:

BEAST
10-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:eek: :eek: Wow, and the boys have no problem with that. :devil: :devil:

:clap: :clap:

Well played.

BEAST

LE Dad
10-04-2010, 03:03 PM
:eek: :eek: Wow, and the boys have no problem with that. :devil: :devil: Nah... the boys don't mind. They just like watching the girls in their unis... Ya'll were talking about volleyball weren't ya.:confused:

That's the only thing I could think of interesting Friday...
:D

... cause B'wood is gonna kill ya'll in football, lol!!!:devil:

DaHop72
10-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Nah... the boys don't mind. They just like watching the girls in their unis... Ya'll were talking about volleyball weren't ya.:confused:

That's the only thing I could think of interesting Friday...

... cause B'wood is gonna kill ya'll in football, lol!!!:devil:

:D Nope, I think we can handle open very easily this week, it's kind of like when Brownwood <bows head> plays air.

As to the 15th, don't bet your life savings on it unless you are now a Rocket follower who thinks that Brownwood <bows heads> will beat the Tigers like a red-headed step-child. :thinking: Come to thing about it, I think you may have started to drink the maroon koolaid due to your idolizing Rocket. :devil::devil:

LE Dad
10-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Nope, I think we can handle open very easily this week, it's kind of like when Brownwood <bows head> plays air.

As to the 15th, don't bet your life savings on it unless you are now a Rocket follower who thinks that Brownwood <bows heads> will beat the Tigers like a red-headed step-child. :thinking: Come to thing about it, I think you may have started to drink the maroon koolaid due to your idolizing Rocket. :devil::devil: Ummmm... that would be a big NEGATIVE, on all fronts. I idolize Rocket about as much as I idolize dog crap on my carpet.:D

Hey I wonder if some of that crap stain remover would work on Rockets posts.:thinking: :p

LE Dad
10-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Does BW have a band?;) Pretty sure they do...

Just the other day I heard NoBogey talk about how much B'wood blows..

I assume he meant the band:confused: :confused:

BEAST
10-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Pretty sure they do...

Just the other day I heard NoBogey talk about how much B'wood blows..

I assume he meant the band:confused: :confused:

The only blowing weve been doing is blowing our opponents off the field by halftime. Keep winning long enough and we'll do it to LE as well.

BEAST

LE Dad
10-04-2010, 03:46 PM
The only blowing weve been doing is blowing our opponents off the field by halftime. Keep winning long enough and we'll do it to LE as well.

BEAST Hey, don't shoot the messenger.:D

BEAST
10-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Hey, don't shoot the messenger.:D

When you are bringing messages like that one, the messenger better learn to duck.:D

BEAST

LE Dad
10-04-2010, 04:08 PM
When you are bringing messages like that one, the messenger better learn to duck.:D

BEAST LOL!!!:clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
10-04-2010, 05:15 PM
sweet we can say pussycat now! beast you're a pussycat

garciap77
10-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger

:eek: :eek: :eek:

IrishTex
10-04-2010, 07:56 PM

wait...will Snyder get close to the Brownwood goal line???

DaHop72
10-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex

:D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

IrishTex
10-04-2010, 08:11 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes...I have that too...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DaHop72
10-04-2010, 08:18 PM

:D Will Irish Tex get close to a Sweetwater Mustang game this year?:D

IrishTex
10-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Will Irish Tex get close to a Sweetwater Mustang game this year?:D

Why do you care? You miss me?? (blowing a kiss DaHop's way..)

ctown
10-04-2010, 08:35 PM

BEAST

Silly rabbit. Everybody knows brownwood doesn't blow. They can only beat themselves.

BEAST
10-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger

Well, by your name you are an OLD PUSSYcat.

Lol. Crusty old tiger.

BEAST

DaHop72
10-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Why do you care? You miss me?? (blowing a kiss DaHop's way..) Miss you, no!! :ack!: :ack!:

Old Tiger
10-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Well, by your name you are an OLD PUSSYcat.

Lol. Crusty old tiger.

BEAST haha touche

TheDOCTORdre
10-06-2010, 08:39 AM
this should be a hard fought game, should be interesting to see which team puts a lickin' on the other

theoldoaktree
10-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
I bet they could beat Alabama. Not Bama's band, the team lol

When people say stupid stuff like bwood could beat bama, kinda pisses me off.. why would you even say something that dumb?

nobogey72
10-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by theoldoaktree
When people say stupid stuff like bwood could beat bama, kinda pisses me off.. why would you even say something that dumb?

Hey there old oak tree. You must have "tied your yellow ribbon" on a little too tight. I think they were just kidding and making fun of how good Brownwood says they are.:)

hollywood
10-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Hey there old oak tree. You must have "tied your yellow ribbon" on a little too tight. I think they were just kidding and making fun of how good Brownwood says they are.:)

You will have to wait only 4 1/2 weeks until y'all receive your butt whoopin' to find out it's not just that we SAY we're good. You will be referencing <bows head> in front of Brownwood with wimbo-pro after that week.;)

nobogey72
10-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by hollywood
You will have to wait only 4 1/2 weeks until y'all receive your butt whoopin' to find out it's not just that we SAY we're good. You will be referencing <bows head> in front of Brownwood with wimbo-pro after that week.;)

Whatever!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: We'd be undefeated too if not for poor officiating!!!!:D

hollywood
10-06-2010, 11:40 AM
Whatever!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: We'd be undefeated too if not for poor officiating!!!!:D

Your not paying the zebras enough this year. You better go head up a fundraiser to cover for week 11 to get past the Lions this year. lol

:eek:

91 lion
10-08-2010, 02:34 PM

BEAST

:ditto: :thumbsup:

LE Dad
10-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by 91 lion
:ditto: :thumbsup: http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l63/brunettebaby1014/icons/loser.jpg:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LE Dad
10-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
this should be a hard fought game, should be interesting to see which team puts a lickin' on the other :eek: :eek: :eek:

nobogey72
10-08-2010, 03:32 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :clap: :clap: